NORTH CAROLINA THREAD

I know you worthless fucks are browsing Cred Forums yet none of you are updating us with information, pics, or media

What the fuck is going on in Charleston?

Other urls found in this thread:

wsoctv.com/live-stream
wsoctv.com/http://www.wsoctv.com/news/local/official-1-taken-to-hospital-after-shooting-in-university-city/448050164news/local/official-1-taken-to-hospital-after-shooting-in-university-city/448050164
youtube.com/watch?v=TB4hcbyrrMQ
takimag.com/article/they_was_scaring_me_david_cole/print
unz.com/runz/american-pravda-the-kkk-and-mass-racial-killings/
wsoctv.com/video/live-event-2
youtube.com/watch?v=vZq7KsMXYaI
youtube.com/watch?v=R7yYARGFKbM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's Charlotte dumbass

Local news stream (w/ commercials)
wsoctv.com/live-stream

Summary of events w/ video
wsoctv.com/http://www.wsoctv.com/news/local/official-1-taken-to-hospital-after-shooting-in-university-city/448050164news/local/official-1-taken-to-hospital-after-shooting-in-university-city/448050164

White men have surrendered en masse. White women have happily decided to partake in state sponsored interracial breeding.

shieeet

>Charleston

pick up a newspaper you >worthless fuck

Anons reply to this post with any working livestreams
Helicopter and/or ground video preferred

Wilmy here.

Worried same thing will happen. Some nigerian on princess street is going to be a dindu and they'll have to shut down the whole city.

Bets on when it starts happening?
I got $5 on around 9:30 pm.
got to give them half an hour get get good and drunk.

>wsoctv.com/live-stream

On a side note why do news stream always lag really bad for me, i have no problems with netflix or youtube

National Guard doesn't fuck around. I'd be shocked if anything happens

So the family is claiming after viewing the dashcams and bodycams that he was pointing a book, not a gun, at police.
Can we meme this?

Server v. client

love,
Cred Forums

fuck if i know, i don't live in down town but no blacks were uppity to me today.

>War and peace

Dang, they should implement pied piper algorithm.

What do you mean what's happening? Not shit in my town. Black cashier rung me up earlier, was pleasant to her, she was pleasant back. No happenings around here that I've heard of.

Fuck Charlotte, that place is a pit.

That was before the riots.

You mean the fear that black people will retaliate for slavery and the 300+ years of shit white America put them through that conservatives used to say ad nauseam to include as justification to keep slavery going? Or when white Americans rioted and burned down black towns/cities/communities on a repeated basis to include raping/killing/lynching black women, children, men en masse? Or when they committed eugenics experiences on black people? Or the continued systematic discrimination that black people endure? While at the same time telling black people to "get over it" as if 50 years of "equality" really negates 403 years of absolutely inhuman treatment?

We have yet to retaliate for any of that, yet this hilarious white fear of the black uprising keeps getting trudged out as an actual argument. We didn't rise up and kill you when we were enslaved. We simply believed in peace and that things would get better one day, we didn't rise up and kill you all in 1865 when raping/lynching/hunting us for sport was a thing. We believed in peace, we didn't rise up in 1900, we didn't rise up in 1910s, we didn't rise up in the 1920s, we didn't rise up in the 1930s, we didn't rise up in the 1930s, we didn't rise up in the 1940s, we didn't rise up in the 1950s, we didn't rise up in the 1960s even after you people killed MLK, we didn't rise up in the 1970s, we didn't rise up in the 1980s when you people elected Reagan and fucked us over yet again, we didn't rise up in the 1990s, we didn't rise up in the 2000s.

What did happen in those years however was the repeated destruction of our communities out of white fear and hatred, but we remained peaceful and continued to push forward.

So really miss me with this white fear nonsense.

> screams I DIDN'T MEAN I ONLY POST SATIRE at the slightest notion someone might read his autistic posts
> roleplays that he's in control of society and it's niggers who are uppity to him
topkek, you're the one being uppity and your country chewed you up and spat you out a long time ago

I'm in Gastonia but I lived in Charlotte when I went to UNCC years ago, feel so bad. Also know people that are in Charlotte. They safe though.

Charlotte user here. these dindus are just rioting in the same spot that they're always standing around. nobody ever goes to that area of the city unless you're attending a sporting event

I saw some WE looking gentleman on castle street yesterday lol

tldr: lets send all the blacks back to africa

what?

Nice essay faggot.

I live in Charlotte, it's not really a big deal. Some people are rioting in the areas that are already shitty, and a little bit downtown. Our downtown is like 4 blocks and only faggots live in the actual city anyway, most of the city are actual suburbs which has been 100% unaffected.

Hickory area here.

The dindus aren't attacking out this way or at least that I've heard of.

1 hour out of Charlotte

I dunno, nothing ever really happens in North Carolina, hardly anyone is actually talking or caring about it here in Durham desu famalam
Still, fuck those coons

>and continued to push forward
in 1980 like 40% of blacks were born to single mothers, today that number is roughly 75%. 80% of black families are on some form of welfare.
Your "communities" are only further declining..the only good thing that has happened to black America is widespread tax payer funded abortions. No one is afraid of you, Daquarius, it's more like pity.

Charleston is in SC faggot.

For the love of god, would somebody go buy your tv station (WHKY) some new cameras that aren't out of the 1980s? Every time I channel surf and wind up on it it's like I fucking time traveled.
youtube.com/watch?v=TB4hcbyrrMQ

>300+ years of slavery
Hi, Im Irish.

Hey wilmington, I'm in Jacksonville. I was just there yesterday. If you see this in the news, know that it was me.

everyone is expecting a st louis or baltimore happening from us and they're in for a huge letdown

I wouldn't know, I'm sitting pretty up in Boone.

They can't help it, this area is at least 30 years behind.

It was voted as one of the most miserable places to live in the country.

North Carolina will always be worst Carolina

I see them all over. I feel like its a ticking time bomb.

There's regular dedicated threads, check the archive.

Do you have friends who think that serial killers are only ever white? Do you want to redpill people about Google crime?
These two articles are must-reads regarding Google: both illustrate a separate case of the mainstream media going out of their way to Memory Hole or even rewrite the history of Google crime, even as white criminals with far fewer victims have multiple major movies made about them, and people confidently assert that only white men -- especially Christian white undersexed hetersexual men, a Clark Kent caricature of the American norm -- are serial killers.

takimag.com/article/they_was_scaring_me_david_cole/print

unz.com/runz/american-pravda-the-kkk-and-mass-racial-killings/

Yeah NC is pretty relaxed on the whole. I'm not racist, don't hate anybody for no reason. But for as much of a fuckhead as McCrory is I'm almost glad his incompetency is keeping the rest of the country away. Tired of them damn yankees coming down to ruin my Carolina.

Where all my cheerwine bros at?

pls let uncc get raided tonight

Yeah that sucks, then again I'm in Gastonia which is probably not that drastically better

*best
we have the blue ridge mountains, outer banks, and a ton of very good breweries

336 here. No happenings close to me. Greensboro and Durham are the main Google cities near me.

Charlotte fag here...I dont think shit will happen tonight but there lots of noise about something big on saturday...I may talk a walk in and see whats up...whats the best way to live stream this shit

Outer Greenville here
Its not much better senpai.

I aint racist myself though (also independent voter). It doesn't help the situation. But yeah man does McCrory suck balls.

This. SC is the butthole of the south.

why can't yankees just let us secede already, they constantly bitch about us anyways. We'd have the groid problem sorted out within a decade without their meddling.

You sent em out already?

Nobody is scared of you, you will be smashed like an insignificant fly. I pray when the race war comes some fucking retarded nigger tries to get on my property.

Come try that shit in Texas you fucking google.

What anime is this from?

SC is the third best southern state behind NC and TN. Everything from Charleston to Beaufort phenomenal.

Kys

Charlotte is its own entity separate from NC. It's a 'progressive' city that feeds southern libtards. It's not worth acknowledging. I'm waiting for the niggers to chimp out in Wilmington. Doubt it will ever happen though, they know their place here.

>What the fuck is going on in Charleston?

Not much, little a rain outside, but rather calm right now.

People are slightly jittery over the riots in Charlotte though.

Underrated post.

Lemme guess, your ai girlfriend helped u with that one?

Macross

true.
Probably with in a week if this shit keeps up

Zeta gundam.

Tuesday they all went out. Waiting for my door to get kicked in any minute.

slave didn't rise up because they were too illiterate and relied on their masters for everything. However y'all rised up all the time afterwards, y'all just got swatted down everytime. stop it with your dindu nothin sob story.

All the stuff that happened on campus at UNCC from what I understand was peaceful.

Go 49ers!

this isnt canada, its dixie

I left it unlocked but the FBI will probably kick it in (again).

Wilmyhood here as well. I can't really see it happening, but I can't say for certain. I live in Ogden away from most of the vibrancy.

Bitch we ain't afraid of you. We sadly have to tolerate you degenerates

Wayyyy better fuckboy

>wilmywood

kys hipster

>It's a 'progressive' city

Charlotte is only ""progressive"" because it's 11% yankee transplants joining with the 40% of blacks to vote white liberals into office. I'm fucking tired of libtards using the minority vote as a crutch for passing lefty laws. You really think blacks wanted that tranny bathroom law?

"How I Corrected the Record"
A novella by Danny Dindu
>You never picked cotton fagit

Making burgers all this rioting has made me hungry.

so many wilmingtonbros here. based indocine

Charlotte fag here

Nothing yet, but I got friends going downtown tonight to protest. They will prop stream

want a link if they do?

wsoctv.com/video/live-event-2

marching started and lots and lots of googles

youtube.com/watch?v=vZq7KsMXYaI

Why don't rioters/terrorists ever focus their energy at the people who are fuckig shit up instead of innocent people and businesses. :(

>I got friends going downtown tonight to protest.
What exactly are they protesting?

Black cop shooting an armed black man? Sounds real tragic

GSO here
niggers always protest in a corner with shitty drumming and loud monkey noises on a know dealer area , nothing today .
thanks to the rain.

The only thing we could 'worry' about is the niggers living off Greenfield Street and Creekwood North. The hood rats living in the cities tried to incite a riot in downtown several months ago and even attempted an attack on my former roommate. Before he had a chance to retaliate, police were right behind and took all the apes into a van and left. He went back to drinking right after.

I remember a year ago I'd drive past Greenfield and see these niggers dressed in some african garb like their own KKK and shouting out of a megaphone to a few apes standing there. Never stayed long enough to question what they were screeching about though. Unlike them, I had work to do.

they don't open snail mail, dipshit. not since the anthrax scare.

GODAMNIT JIN YANG

Cause they don't want any actual change. It's just an excuse to vent. Same as the serfs in ye olden days.

Your friends are faggots.

Any good live streams as of now?

I would drive out there but I don't want my car to get fucked up by those stupid googles.

Would liability insurance over them smacking my car? lol

I don't care what any progressives want. They have tainted that city and it should be burned to the ground and rebuilt with a ban on niggers and yankees. I'm sick of these filthy New Yawkers and New Joisey faggots moving down here and bring their corrupt 'morals' with them.

Yankee transplants are as bad as rapefugees.

>Whose street, our street

???
80% of them don't pay taxes, so technically it's not their street.

>NC person (from the 919 but in charlotte for the week)

Its not as bad as you think, but still shitty. Not Ferguson levels, but a solid chimp out regardless. Most of it is centralized downtown thankfully, so white people aren't hit at all really. Just black people destorying what black people need. Idiots

*whom

NC is an open carry state faggot. I ain't my fucking friends
yep, but they are great to mooch off of.

Nah

Y'all breed some of the absolute worst white trash I've ever seen, and y'all think Myrtle beach is actually a nice vacation spot. Stick to your hills, hillbillies.

Yeah, they do. It wasn't a scare either. It killed 4 people and the perps were never caught.

Send them a letter in the mail and a month later you'll get a letter back. They just have staffers open the letter and packages are opened offsite.

Myrtle Beach is in South Carolina

Literally chanting "I believe that we will win"

China grove here.About 30 mins from Charlotte.

You guys need to be watching this video. They're literally doing the High school "i believe that we will win" chant.

My sides

Fayetteville here.

I'm literally going to Myrtle Beach this weekend.

Everyone in SC calls myrtle Beach the "Dirty Myrtle'. It's a yankee tourist trap by the ocean.

Haha I went to Charlotte a few weeks ago for the Catholic congress. Went into the bathroom and all the women looked at me like I was a fucking sexual deviant. I just laughed and told them they got their equality starting with having to watch me piss in a urinal. Felt like a sick pervert, took one for the team anyways. My beaner girlfriend and I laughed about it afterwards. Fuck Charlotte.

>Myrtle Beach

Oh boy get a load of this faggot.

>Fatalville

Literally never met someone from Faggotville that I didn't hate

>Hickory
You're almost by me (I'm outside of Weaverville). Its comfy up here in the hills and mountains. Never see any cops here (NJ transplant) but there's no reason for them anyways as its so quiet.

wish we could ship them to Liberia

>Catholic Congress

The fuck?

Missed a right off ramp on my way home and ended up in China grove lol. That place sucks. Stopped at some shitty little store to ask for directions since my phone had died. it's like I went back in time. Nice countryside though.

I'd love to be in the mountains, the elevation is too high for Googles.

Hickory is like wannabe city and wannabe hick country people that are all trash and inferior to the human race.

This. Fayetteville is a shit hole. My cousin was in Iraq twice and Afghanistan once and never got shot at. When he was stationed in Fayetteville and was robbed at gunpoint and as they were leaving they shot him in the head. He barely lived, and I've never been back to Fayetteville since.

I came here following work, it's not that bad. Lot of assholes, some good people. Our county sheriff is so corrupt it's funny though.

You think I don't know that why?

Have fun in the shit hole

Yeah, that's why I said what I said.

MB is a fucking shit hole

literally half of SC is yank. 90% upstate NY too.

>tfw live with 2 updaters and work wtih 8 more.

damn yanks.

>urinal
>women's bathroom

u wot m8

You aren't making sense you dumbass, counterfeit german.

I will. Thanks.

Have you had enough of these nogs yet?

WHO /828/ HERE

Thats he best part about this town.Non of that city bullshit and beautiful county side

Hendo reporting

aye, they had free food today and a lot of important people giving talks on the virtues of cuckoldry at the union.

They even renamed the student union today, after a white woman and an african american. how brave and inspiring.

Remember, diversity is our strength!

You were using MB as a way to say North Carolina sucks.

We're going to have to nuke NC for this. Some of you are cool, etc.

Eucharistic congress. Google it, nigga.

they are bathrooms for both genders and they left the urinals in them. Just because you sit to piss doesn't mean I do.

They don't call it Fayettenam for nothing. Only time I went there for any extended period of time was the first time Trump held a rally there.

Historic Terrell here

Yeah I haven't been around there since I graduated 5 years ago. School celebrated it's 70th bday which is nice.

Sounds about right, any time I've ever been for a concert somebody always winds up getting beat up.

You sound alright user. If it's any consolation the Iredell sheriff is also a corrupt piece of shit.

Can trannies still use whatever bathroom they choose? If they can't, then that is the real tragedy of these riots.

Did and it sounds completely pointless. Religions really make no sense anymore.

I was insulting the intelligence of NCfags

Having to explain this to you makes it funnier.

Thanks.

>talking to a person about how the crime isn't as bad as I remember hearing it was as a kid (Wilson wasn't that far out)
>they tell me that the sheriff is to thank for that probably and how downtown is actually nice now instead of an active warzone
>"Good thing he killed that FBI witness I guess."
>mfw

Of course MB is a shithole you fucking proxyfag weeb. It's in SHIT CAROLINA NOT BEST CAROLINA

I had a feeling they would exist in there to empower feminazis and their 'shepees'. Thanks for confirming and exploiting a legal loophole to show their stupidity.

What brave white confederate who fought his state was the building formerly named after?

How'd the congress go? I'm surprised it occurred here.

Just admit you fucked up

Fuck Fayeteville

English teacher, pls go and stay go

>twas_merely_an_act.png

>I'd love to be in the mountains
I'm not that far into the mountains, the town is like a 10 minute drive.

My sister's house (more like a farm) is really in the mountains, by the TN state line. She's off-the-grid, solar for the electricity, geothermal for heat, they brew their own beer, and it's a 1 hour drive down windy scary roads to get to a store.

That's -too- isolated for me.

>Of course MB is a shithole you fucking proxyfag weeb. It's in SHIT CAROLINA NOT BEST CAROLINA
Every state has its shitholes. See >proxy
so SoftBank is in the states now?

Hickory

blowing rock, what it do

idk, is it andrew johnson?

Do you seriously not understand this insult?

>y'all think Myrtle beach is actually a nice vacation spot

Y'all are fucking dumber than I thought

This is a boring and disorganized parade.

>now questioning death from last night being death from a rubber bullet from police!
>now questioning death from last night being death from a rubber bullet from police!

YOU CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP!

>Hickory
My nigga right here

>Boone

I keep hearing about the snow in Boone. How bad does it really get?

Pretty good. More Mexicans than whites though. Frankly, beaners are the only reason they have it here. Not many white Catholics in these parts. I'm quite partial to beaner culture though and my girl is one so I fit right in.

It wasn't named after anybody before it was just "Student Union"

I'm going there and even I don't think that. It's shit, and not even charming in it's shit

It has no redeeming qualities.

People go to MB because its vaguely close to us not because its good let alone nice

>It has no redeeming qualities.
this is true, but ive been in shittier states.

t.N GA native

>still deflecting by trying to insinuate people calling him out for his pisspoor sense of geography is the same as stating they like said shithole

Nobody I know in NC likes SC or Myrtle Beach. You don't live here. You're a proxyfag and a pathetic one at that.

Lots of people go to myrtle beach. As previous user said its mostly Yankees. You say Myrtle beach is a shithole and proof that NC is worst Carolina but Myrtle beach itself is a product of South Carolina.

Your statement only insults South Carolina.

Grew up in avl, now a 910 fag

Then why go at all?

>because it's close
Nigga y'all have beaches too so what is the appeal

Hickory is shit come to white trash land of valdese

>IF ALL LIVES MATTER THEN BLACK LIVES MATTER

Oh hey, look at this, they're learning more complex rhetoric. Good stuff.

I know that feeling. My parish is heavily filled with hispanics of all types. I'm in Hickory just an hour from it.

I actually don't know the details of a Eucharistic Congress so I can't imagine what to expect besides a mass and adoration service but I'll look into it. Cool stuff.

>people going to Myrtle when the Outer Banks are right there

>nc beaches
jej

can't argue with Satan

Well for one its in Charlotte. There are a bunch of niggers rioting, looting, vandalizing shit, and a guy got murdered by a nigger. Honestly I the national guard would roll through and slaughter all of them already.

How's the earthquake?

Oh boy I'll be sure you sure to visit my friends at

I-40

EXIT 113

V
A
L
D
E
S
E

>go to app state
>walk in student union
>literally a board listing the privileges

I regret this decision immediately

This is like a Clinton rally boring and 50% "media"

Keep rockin' the RC cola, user.

>he has never experienced CB, FF, OKI, and the OBX

You sure you're from North Cackalacky boy?

>not cheerwine

Indian Trail here

Feeling a bit nervous considering how we're placed between Charlotte and Monroe
Best part about being in a suburb town is being just far enough away from the cities to be able to just point and laugh at these Googles

PARAMOUNT FORD

Question though, why are all the bars in Hickory shit except the Tap Room?

CHARLOTTE user HERE AUTOMATIC GUN FIRE I REPEAT AUTOMATIC GUNFIRE

>Follow the trail to your best deal

Jesus fuck

I am from South Carolina. I know exactly where MB is and how much of a tourist sewer it is, and I'm making fun of your people that come down and actually want to stay in MB.

Which one? It's been nothing but typhoons lately, though they pretty much die out before they get to me.

Get the fuck out

>Myrtle Beach
Im tired of this normie meme

I'd like an area near Brevard
>pic related
Wassup

Dindu: The Post

Bahahah thanks for that.that's all I know about Valdese is that car commercial

Yes, what a horror that others might come to your shitty state and spend some money.

As stated myrtle beach visitations are not an exclusive NC thing and the quality of the location itself reflects on the quality of your state, not mine.

Now why do you hate MB so much? Did you get a blowjob from some nigger tranny there and now regret it?

Great place to meet some young Catholic hotties if you're single. It starts with a parade where all the parishioners walk to the convention center with their parish, then a service until around 12 or so, you know how Catholic services go. Afterwards they have kiosks and food vendors set up so you can socialize with said young hotties, then another service at 4 and that's about it. But they have two rooms for services in inglese and another for espanol. You should go at least once. You may like it, you may not. Pretty sure it's an annual thing now.

>the only thing people ever remember about Indian Trail is its car dealerships
God damn it, why wont anyone recognize that top-tier movie theater we have

Asheville on point
All quiet on the western front. Chillin at Oyster House sippin a moonstone

Because it's only your car dealerships that spam us like crazy ?

Because we're bad at things.
Also, there is the Crescent Moon which is good. I don't drink but Crescent Moon has good company most all the time. Not as big as the Tap Room though. I usually jump between the Carolina Theater and Crescent Moon when I'm out. And the parish is not far off too so it's nice spot.
>from Charleston
>people go there for the beach
>not the history

It's just sad.

Kek
Fuck off yankee, we don't want your kind

>your people

Yankee transplants/tourists are not 'our people' you fucking baka. Go back to teaching English for slant-eyed nips or take a stroll through Okuma for a nice radiation bath.

LISTEN YOU FUCKING GOOGLE
THE ONLY THING THIS TOWN HAS IS ITS CAR DEALERSHIPS AND THAT MOVIE THEATER
WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME

There has literally been dozens of threads every hour with Live Streams and Content posted about this.

What more do you want OP? Do you want every thread to be about this? No, we have better things to do with our time, like talk about how Jimmy Fallon touched Donald's hair.

Here's a Video of Googles Attacking an Innocent White man, Kicking him, Stripping Him Naked, and Dragging him through the streets.

youtube.com/watch?v=R7yYARGFKbM

To relax a bit maybe? :)

(336) here, not surprised our state's chimpout's in Charlotte

>What the fuck is going on in Charleston?

Stage 2 Chimpout
Get your gun and protect your property.

>NC even has comfy rioting
>it's become a disorganized parade

i'll fill you in. cookout just gave me a fucking cheese quesadilla instead of a chicken quesadilla. i am fucking outraged.

Nice

#justice4cam

Take that shit bag and throw it in the niggers face. Its the only way cookout will learn.

NC State Constitution when

Just waitin for the BBQ to show up now?
[spoiler]I'm a horrible Carolinian I don't even eat BBQ[/spoiler]

That's how you lose your free milkshake, m8

>not eating delicious pulled pork

Why live?

It could be worse, you could be getting those shitty BBQ/cole slaw burgers.

>Selling out for the hand blended Jew

Doesn't wendys have something like that in this state?

Never seen Wendy's offer anything like that

I think a few places do, like Checkers.
A "Carolina Burger". Disgusting concoction.

>why go

I drink beer with friends and fish, the only reason we are going to myrtle beach is because that's where his boat is right now. Also it's got a couple of good places to eat.

They had a bbq sandwich for a limited time. It was as mediocre as you would expect.

I heard that there was literally just a 6.4 magnitude earthquake southeast of Tokyo.

Yeah it's called the Carolina Classic or something like that.

forget the muslimes, kikes, and spics. papists have always been america's greatest fifth column.

shoo pedopriest shoo

>the pinnacle of NC cuisine

>rioters trying to get the media out

10/10

Charlotte's a little ways away from where I am. Closest thing to excitement in my area is a gas shortage.

That just a BBQ sandwich. A Carolina burger is an actual burger. Also that shit good Shlomo.

>Wendys

>making any claim to NC cuisine

Wendys is the best of the big 3 chains but I agree their attempt at 'bbq' is pathetic. BBQ is not fast food and never will be.

could be worse...Asheville

>Asheville
F

I think things are starting to improve in that regard. Been a bit of an issue in Gastonia (heh ironic name) too.

fuck you, im hungry now.

no one gives a shit about charlotte the nigger slum

t. jacksonvile

>eastern NC
>not almost totally nigger scum

T. Hickory

True story...did ten years in the Army, had 5 deployments between Iraq and AFG...got direct fire twice in all five years of deployment. Got robbed my first weekend in Fayettenam. Few years later at the mall with my kid, gunfire. Fuck that place

Boone reporting in. Everyone still white here

Boone NC here. Charleston is in SC moron. Im 90 min away from Charlotte but also on top of a mountain. There are a million officers in my college town and a ton of backwoods hicks waiting for a race war in case the googles try to make their way up here.
BUT some of my friends live in Charlotte. They're all stoners that are probably staying in and holding a baseball bat close to themselves. KEK one of them even works at the South Park mall. Hope he survives the night.

bro...stop.

plz

>tfw Boone

who /mountain/ here?

Sup homie

Second homie

>there are people in Hickory on Cred Forums besides me

Glad to see more Hickory anons here.

>all this Boone

I keep hearing about the snow in Boone. How bad does it really get?

time for you mountain niggers to organize a meetup

also who else other than the pepe mailer himself is /Jacksonville/

I bet one of these fags names starts with a Z

>I'm in Gastonia
ayy, I'm from there but I'm in Raleigh for college atm

mom commutes from gastonia to charlotte, but she got off early yesterday, and here team got to work from home today and tomorrow, and presumably until the chimpout blows over.

I know that feeling! It wasn't like that in 2010. I fucking promise.

too busy smoking pot
Not mine.

Dude 828 is basically Redneck/edgelord district till you get asheville

>too busy smoking pot
>tfw no idea who to ask about this shit

We usually have a few storms a year. Some storms bring 8 inches. Some bring ALOT more. One winter every decade or so will cover the ground for a month or longer. The snow is not that bad. The wind is. We live in a god damn wind tunnel.

>Some storms bring 8 inches

Hell yeah. Maybe it'll remind me more of Germany.

((((MSNBC))))) sugarcoating the riots

I guess I know where to head to for winter then.
Fucking love the snow and storms.

Who else /Lexington/ here?

It was 265 years dumb ass. And most slaves arrived after the invention of the cotton gin in the 1790s

If your front door has ever been blown open by the wind and or walking up a hill covered in slush is near impossible then yeah it'll be just like germany. The blue ridge parkway and the linville gorge is why i live here though. far too gorgeous. well that and no job with my degree yet.

what's your degree for senpai?

but don't get me wrong for every 8 inch storm theres 5 of dustings-2 inches systems. But! The "high country" has ridges that retain the snow clouds. About 20 min from Boone, a place called Banner Elk. Or Linville. They get fucking shitslammed with snow. 70+ inches per season usually

Chemistry Minor in Geo

Refuse to leave my house for this shit. Hope I don't have to teach tomorrow though!

West of Asheville reporting

I somehow missed this post. Thanks for filling me in, man. I'll try to plan for the next one!

VERY neat.

Gentrified Asheville huh? You're pretty safe from the googles too.

County further west but yeah it's nice

winston-salem fag here. how are you doing my charlotte brothers? feeling glad i live in a small, quiet city now instead of a big one like charlotte

>winston-salem
i would literally kill myself if i had to live in that shit hole

Got family up that way , stay safe.

nah its fine. its the smallest size possible you can have a city while still having everything you need

I would kill myself if I had to live in Charlotte or Winston. Raleigh is North Carolina's best city despite all the liberals and hipsters.

senpai, i spent my first 18 years in winston salem. it was a hellish experience. what do you even do for fun?

i've only lived in winston a few months, but everyone i talk to who has lived in raleigh says its boring as shit and that charlotte is superior

>everything you need
except for jobs that pay over minimum wage

Raleigh here, voted best big city in the entire southeast. We don't have many stupid googles here because of our high degree ownership rate. Most people who live in the triangle (Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill) have at least a bachelors degree because of our multiple world class universities. Blacks here don't really give a shit unless you go to a college campus. A lot of the poorer blacks especially don't care because they have to work for a living.

>what are women?

Moore county checking in

go fuck up the arabs for selling your happy ass out of africa.

jigga boo hoo google.

not posting the best picture

i only came here because i moved for work, so not an issue. it's weird though because i do hear people complain about finding jobs here, but it seems like everybody is driving around brand new cars anywhere i go

there's a decent selection of bars near me and plenty of "outdoorsy" things to do on the weekend in the surrounding area. if you're one of those people who thinks clubbing is the only thing worth doing on the weekend, you're fucked.

Shut up poorfag, you can't afford to live in SkyHouse.

>all that hickory ITT

who [spoiler]CVCC[/spoiler]here?

>HURR HURR sophisticated upper middle class things.

You still live in Charlotte you sad faggot. You'll never live in the exact same Sky house building in Raleigh.

yeah already live with gf. our team is a brutal beserker set to destroy the skypes.
im a person that likes variety. not going to foothills brewery and finnegans wake every other night.

>Cred Forumstard goes to community college

Can you possibly get anymore cliche?

its because most people in winston live in poverty and spend their tax refunds that come with 3k per child on large down payments on new cars and other useless shit every year at tax time

just fucking watch come february, the city will seem like everyone is rich for like 3 months then back to dirty poor people

every google has a gay uncle named peaches.

HAHAHA so on point someone buy this user a drink

Where the hell else am I supposed to start as a poor wagecuck? Still better than being a NEET.

quiet pint, winston social club, camel street bbq, and first street draught are all decent too. I don't even go out every week so that's plenty of variety for me

its funny because the only "successful" businesses in winston are car dealer ships. well i guess also the brewery but thats only because people who live in winston need to be drunk constantly to forget how horrible their lives are in that shit hole of a city

I did CVCC for a while to transfer out to NC State and in retrospect CVCC had some of the worst teachers I've ever had in everything besides mathematics. I hope you can get out soon, m8.

I'm in Asheville having a pint and waiting for this to blow over

SPREAD THE WORD.

THIS IS A HAPPENING.

A real college

Redditor says that he saw buses pulling up with information on their digital sign on a livestream.

Find that livestream

Yeah it's pretty damn bad. I never did super well in high school which is why I wound up working dead end jobs for the last 7 years. But this place is easy as shit so far. I can't believe all the idiots around me that have a hard time.

Haha yeah man sure is easy to get into a good university at 25 working a shitty just above minimum wage job

Nc fag here. Charlotte has fallen. Raleigh is receiving word of armies of rioters marching towards all other major cities in NC. College campuses, public or non, seem to be a priority target. Communication (tv, some internet) seems to be falling. Save yourselves; build a wall around NC before it's too late.

You a girl? You can be my live in slut.

u faggot

wtf ur mailing peepee to bueroxeaxts

wtf ur mailing peepee to buerocrats?

I grew up in Hoke County, that place was so shit it made Fayettenam and the korean lounges look like the city of the future.

May Raeford be raped by a pack of wild googles.

fayetteville has a fucking terrible gunshow too. its like a really crappy flea market ran by hoarders

and the single worst strip club in the universe.

SHARKY'S.

85 year old toothless strippers that were your 10 grade english teacheroffing to suck you off for a 6 pack of ramen, 12 pack without the dentures in, the 500 lbs 5 foot tall mexican man/woman(didnt ask, had an amazing mustache and hella sweet mullet), and the girl that dripped green goo that glowed under blacklight from her cootchie. and of course the scab lady.