Is pushing "Black-Female+White-Male" relationships the new jew social engineering technique?

Is pushing "Black-Female+White-Male" relationships the new jew social engineering technique?

>the series "Scandal" about a black woman fucking the white male president behind his wife's back

>the Flash series on CW changed the Flash's white red-haired girlfriend Iris West to a black woman

>Zoe Saldana as Mary Jane in the new Spider-man movie

>this new show on TV called "Pitch" about a black female baseball player in the major leagues with a white male love interest

What's going on?

>new jew social engineering technique?
>new

Welcome to Cred Forums, newfriend

White male president? LOL obviously a fantasy. There won't be any more white male presidents after Trump loses.

Black men fucking white women is sexy. White men fucking black women is lame because nobody wants to fuck black women except pathetic white beta cucks and black men(because thats their natural habitat)

>kerry washington
all of muh dick

Yeah I'm sure that'll work.

What with the average black woman being obese, and probably having more testosterone than the average American nu-male who can't secure a white girlfriend.

>Man of any skin color
>Wanting to fuck a black woman
Disgusting

BLEACHED

Muh dick (until her hear her speak)

>the pitch

And thus the shilling and advertising begins

God damn I hate you Jews

The chick MLB pitcher show is outrageous. The female body cannot take the stress of throwing 70+ 90 mph pitches over the span of a season.

She would have no arm left after 1 season.

How this concept even made it into production just show how out of touch libtard entertainment industry is.

if one way doesn't work, try the other

I think the show tries to explain it away by saying she focuses on trick throws like knuckleballs. Either way, I think the premise itself is funny

>well gee, there is nothing in the rules that say women aren't allowed

Literally the plot to Air Bud

its a trend like fucking disco.

Scandal
>Two black female executive producers

Flash
>Two lead producers are Greg Berlanti and Andrew Kreisberg
>Both are jewish

Spider-man
>Screenplay by Johnathan Goldstein
>Produced by Kevin Feige (jewish)
>Directed by John Watts (also jewish)

Pitch
>Executive producer: Dan Fogelman
>"Dan Fogelman grew up in what he has called an "endearingly dysfunctional" Jewish family[1] in River Vale, New Jersey.[2]"

Gee, really makes you think.

It'd work in britian DESU.

The nigresses are hot compared to what we've got.

Nice record corrextion goyim. Here's your (((you)))

Gonna need some proof

Compare this to white English slags and you can see what I mean.
I consider my women non-white out of despair at them, and believe we are better off whitewashing the black and mixed girls.
In britian anyway, not sure about other white countries.

Women do not fuck
They get fucked
Key and lock you fucking idiot nigger

The main character in walking dead is fucking that niggerbitch with the katana now

DESIGNATED

We must target their firms on an individual basis.

We're currently brainstorming how to collapse google.

Bite by bite we will eat the whale.

It's always sexy black women that aren't retarded in these kind of relationships. They also have the lowest divorce rate leading to stable nuclear families. I don't see how most of Cred Forums could be against that.

Black women love the white stability.

How can googles even compete?

because if you get her pregnated, in nine months she will be giving birth to nigger kids.

Miced, part white kids.

And whiteout a white dad around, teaching the kid to be white, the nigger savage roams free.
Mixed kids need white dads, to keep the nig side under the collar.

White men fucking any race of woman is ok. We created modern society so we should be able to put our dicks where we like. Im currently fucking a Jamaican accountant and a Somali girl who wears the hijab. All pussy matters.

Except the black women on TV are mostly fine. They intentionally pick black women who just look like dark-skinned white women.

>not wanting light skinned mix daughters

When I lived in Kenya I fucked loads of high school girls I was teaching with bullshit promises of marriage

Sue me, black puss is addicting when they're still tight & fresh

I'm 14/88 now

Black Female/White Male is the most /fa/ racial combo.

yes and they shill it on here a lot too

>60% white
>tfw this is the human representation of America

> are WMBF the new thing

as a WM, i fucking hope so

>getting your sperm anywhere near non-white women in 2016

enjoy your pregnancy scares that end up with you paying child support

True

I don't know what it is but WMBW relationships tend to be very traditional

Black women are very happy to submit to white men for some reason

I find it funny that they push white men race mixing with all minorities except Asians.

Look at every group talk show in america. It's white women and black men.

POO

Yeah...but despite how hard the media shills that one the overwhelming majority of white women are grossed out by blacks

They'll go for a spic or arab or some shit for the "exotic badboy" factor

Black men are too extreme and genuinely frightening

Like the difference between watching a horror movie for excitement vs jumping into a lion pit

>Black men are too extreme and genuinely frightening
That's the main reason why I think the kikes in Hollywood will never acheive their goal of making white women crave blacks. Most white women are unbelievably racist, though they won't admit it. Even the really liberal ones see black guys as aggressive and frightening.

This 2bh

All peoples are for the white man to conquer

You don't need to push what nature already takes care of.

What is the best race mix combination?

White and white.

Honestly if they wanted to popularize racemixing they should have went with this angle from the start.

>"The nigresses are hot compared to what we've got"
>shows a mulatto.
C'mon, lad.

Yes, let the goy flow through you... Whites love browns but can they ever repay them for what their great-great-great-great-Grandparents did? Find out next on ZTV

One drop, bud

>new
Are you fucking retarded? Theyve been pushing race mixing forever.

merely a temporary switch before they go back can't keep doing the same thing over again it gets stale

It's just the flip side of the race-mixing coin. Either way, white genes are getting dumbed down. But look at the bright side: with every new generation you will become smarter and smarter.

It's simple. They just want everyone else to be brown and for them to be the only white ones. That way it is easier to farm them.

Paki =/= White

the problem here is that due to the propaganda the media broadcast on tv, those mixed kids are likely to end up identifying themselves as niggers (when it comes to race mixing niggers overshadow all other races, not even asians can't compete; nigger x [enter non-black human here] = nigger ), which might lead to them getting involved with fellow niggers (or other mixed race people, so in the end you end up with a melt pot and the utopian socirty the synanogue wants).

>that moment when you don't know if the schlomo is replying to you

I can't stand Scandal, the constant camera noises need to fuck off and they all "over act" too much. It's trash.

we need a 'coalburn test' much like the bechdel test

does the show contain a disproportionate amount of interracial relationships? if so it fails the coalburn test

i wonder what proportion of shows and films would fail

it always seems to be the pulpy shit TV series studios are churning out these days

mistyped
> can compete
and
-in the end up with a melt pot or a world filled with niggers

Well I've been a oil driller since HS so I'm a lost cause. But them black women are good tho

This. We conquered the world, we're natural imperialists, by war, economy, culture, and dick.

>not wanting to fuck every attractive woman you see regardless of race
>straight

>the reverse cuck

Chalked

IN

Just popping in to correct the OP -- Zendaya is to be Mary Jane, not Zoe Saldana.

No idea but I got on the fucking train almost 3 years ago and I'm NEVER getting off. Fuck entitled white bitches.

This guy gets it