How I met Stephen Harper and other awkward experiences with world leaders

>be 10
>summer of '08
>dad works for CTV and is invited to a garden party at 24 sussex (Canadian white house for you burgers)
>go with him and mom
>at the front gate there's a tent with people handing out name tags
>there's a huge line leading all the way to Stephen
>the idea is that you have your name on your shirt so when you greet him he can thank you for coming by name
>I put my name tag on my tie because I was SO RANDUM XDDD
>wrap the ends of my name tag around my tie so its stuck there
>eventually I get to shake his hand
>i rip off my name tag waiting for my parents to finsih their handshakes
>the ends that were wrapped around the tie stuck on and now wont come of
>Stephan notices while greeting my dad
>he walks over to me, licks his thump and starts picking at it
>about thirty seconds later his 2 security guards come over
>uhh sir? Is there something we can do?
>Stephen said "no, I got this."
>he gave up pretty quickly and continued greeting people
>ate a lot of food
>generally a good time.

>mfw the prime minister of canada picked gunk of my clothes

what stories do you have Cred Forums?

bump

bumping 2nd last time

bumping last time
fuck you guys

fuck you

fuck you

this actually is a nice story.

supposedly he is gay and his family is a beard I heard

How many world leaders have you met OP? Any stories from South American leaders would be great.

Me and a m8ey once opened the gates for John Key at some school

the "STOP HARPER" was a terrible meme, and people fell for it.

Trudeau is litteraly 10x worse.

bumping

I have met Lula.
>be in international cruise ship
>he was there
>met him said I loved him I was 14
>he told me to have lunch with him
>could notice his big dick unironically
>had a good time
Now he's about to get arrested but great guy

i met weed man up at whistler this year he took a selfie with my ex and had a shit eating grin on his face

completely true my dude

Nope. Harper was a literal jew selling our ass to china. He also parroted the multiculturalism schtick throughout both terms as PM. Also he had ties with the american cuckservative establishment, including the koch brothers. Overall, a disgusting globalist scumbag that didn't care about the country at all

Only 1, sadly, but I bump into my city's mayor all the time though

This desu. He was maybe 20% more fiscally responsible but still a globalist shill.

And weed man is better?
Who'd you rather have as PM,
a guy who apoints the most odd and ugly dudes to his cabinet
or 50/50 gender neutral cabinet?

So basically nothing really changed right?
Harper would also accept rapefugees.

They're pretty much equally shit. It makes zero difference that Trudeau won instead of Harper

(((((you)))))

No, you idiot. It's not like the US or Europe where they have candidates on opposite sides of the ideological spectrum. Literally all our parties are fucking globalist multicultural shitbags. You should know this

In Canada this is actually true though

I saw Stephen Harper at a grocery store in Ottawa yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Coffee Crisps in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

i meet local congressmans a lot since my mom used to be a congresswoman from new york. theyre all cool guys. most famous person ive ever met 1 on 1 was a local congressman, nothing big

fuck off leaf nobody cares that you're a cuck

you don't know anything about canadian politics, so fuck off

HI LIAM I KNOW YOU'RE HERE

If that was anyone else I wouldn't believe you, but since it's Stephan that probably checks out

Lately I've been wondering....
What if the conservatives had... STOPPED THE EVIL HARPER! by simply putting a new face up for election instead of Overlord Harper?

They're all slimy jews, the question is which one is going to make our lives easy or get us in 40 billion dollars in debt

>supposedly he is gay and his family is a beard I heard
Yeah, pic related lmao