YRYL

YRYL Cred Forums edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jLVPop0LsaQ
youtu.be/03Dy6oKXOfA
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/11101639/WW1-machine-gun-found-in-mans-garage.html
youtube.com/watch?v=qzCoCdIMIcI
youtube.com/watch?v=382njADcWvE
youtube.com/watch?v=JXriphg1Yqs
youtube.com/watch?v=4DtJFUPOApM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No rage, only tears.

that one got me.

lost

a meme for ants?

Vikings were just sea niggers

Dude! WTF

idiots. it's just to clean still, better be careful with that, I dunno the stone, but there might be some galder there that can back fire. Ti tired to read, but known to seen into it

>whaaaa somebody tagged over the rock that my ancestor tagged on hundreds of years ago

Holy shit you people are almost as bad as SJWs

............lost

They're already dead, get over it

lost

>thinks spraypainting a meme illuminatti sign is equal to the original artwork on the stone

autism

This is a You Rage You Lose not You laugh You Laugh You Lose, stop shitposting your unfunny 9gag tier big bong theory memes you stupid fucking google.

Bomb us from orbit. End this meme of a planet.

>expection

How's this supposed to make us mad? He's not co-opting our memes so it's meaningless to me.

Currently 9:19pm ET

Eye witness about to give his report about whether or not that Google was shot by a cop or civilian.

Fox News Channel

Fuck I thought I started a new thread

also this

Who sits on the floor in a museum? Even if it's a group?

>strong independent woman gets raped at gunpoint by tyrone and his google gang

Bet that moment changed his life.

>and enjoys it

Out with the old, in withe new. It's called evolution. Go back to your typewriter if you disagree.

>Slut
Know your audience

Hilly's body double?

This is the future we chose

Fuuuck. I feel bad for dat Gary.

>girlfag
I thought this was YRYL not YLYL.

>Tfw I can never know the absolute rapture of being a "Happy Plumber-dyke"

Is this real?

>goy

>trans-am

>Or a bear lover shaman

s p l a t

> yestergay

HAHAHAHA

Children. They're dumb and it stops them wandering around.

t. adult

>transfagdraghag
>gynandroid
>fat dyke
>lezbean
>mt?
>yestergay
>straight?
>straightly gay
>MSM
>manly-hearted woman
>dyke on a bike
>man with boobs

My fucking sides
I hope this is true, this is hilarity of the highest order

youtube.com/watch?v=jLVPop0LsaQ

Great. Bow Before your "Master" then.

I see that one a lot. Dude was peacefully protesting when some antifa dick came and blindsided him. The person in the sandnigger robes is a dude and another anti-mosque protester.

this is just sad

bravo lol

I never got what's supposed to be enraging about kids reading museum info off phones rather than leaflets/signs

mama's boy here

now this....THIS IS ART !

>male lesbian

I'm intrigued.

Lets write a sequel:

Fat girl, unable to wipe her ass without a specially curved stick with a clamp designed to pinch TP, succumbs to diabetes and loses her leg.

I saw a fatty wearing this exact outfit on the train

it was such a disgusting monster, the vagina seemed impossible to locate among curds of swinging leg meat

there is nothing more revolting than a 20-year-old with varicose veins

hetero faggot?

>not a single blonde in that crowd

>substitute words for man
>suddenly its not as insane

Lost it

>Be an archaeologist
>See this
Shit SENPAI I've already raged

>goy

Fucking hell

W'w'w'w'w'whaat?

That image. Holy fucking shit.

i'm like 90% sure if america was a totalitarian ultra-patriotic police state, things would be a lot better.
or maybe it's because i have a thing for being dominated

California really is the shittiest state in the union

Absolutely 0 respect for the victims, I'd bet all my money that this was done by the BLM SCUMBAGS

Yeeee-hawww!

>FTWTF

Female to what the fuck?

immigrants sitting on graves of russian people?

Gotta love how SJWs, who oppose people being labelled, constantly invent new labels THAT EVERYONE MUST KNOW AND RESPECT.

You know this doesn't work IRL right?

Was diss?

pretty.

>alt-right jerking to anime
fuu, right in the feels

Female to woman to female? Shieet man, I don't even know anymore

I work construction and we hired the first black guy I've ever seen on a construction site .
He said he had plenty of experience and could do install soffit and siding no problem .
The site super asked this guy to get him some power .
I saw this Google grab an extension cord and plug it into a three way splitter . He then proceeded to walk about forty feet with the female end in his hand , turn around and walk back towards the splitter.
I was watching this all unfold with my jaw on the ground .
He plugged the female end of the extension cord that was in his hand back into the splitter and walked away like he flawlessly executed his task.

There was lots of other fuxkingn wild shit he did , including but not limited too putting our level in his bag and replacing it with some shitty fisher price bullshit level .

Not really YRYL but thought Cred Forums might get a kick out of it

This one really fucking pisses me off the sacred stone where all our High Kings were inaugurated had paint and shit thrown over it.

>mama's boi
>boy hater
>nymphomaniac (i thought that was a disease)
>straight
>straight?
>straightly queer
>man-child
>gender nazi
>gender pirate
>boy in a shirt
>gendertrash
>pixie
>fag hag
WTF IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE???!!!

Who holds a sword like that anyway?

>lesbro

I audibly chuckled

I read "who shits on the floor"... Fucking poo in loo memes I swear.

kek

>Goy

john locke please go

Are people trying to replace Paul with !Yeb? This is like the 3rd one of these I've seen.

>goy

KEK

No Helisexual, no buys.

>gender nazi

>all the teenage kids have Iphones instead cheaper phones.

Thats what annoys me.

Shh, let her find out the hard way.

Not quite a sword, but still.

Fucking disgusting. Why even do that? You're not sticking it to the man or anything. You're disgracing good men who ruled hundreds of years ago.
People, man,

>friend of Dorothy

>from France

WHO /GOY HERE?

It got Blacked

>dyke on a bike
>grrl
>boy in a skirt
>womon
pls be satire

It was done by idiotic students as far as I know. That stone even though it's just a stone is where fucking Brian Boru became High King.

never wanted to go to wyoming so bad

you aren't supposed to hold a sai like that either, the prongs are meant to catch objects being swung at you. that's a great way to get your fingers crushed or chopped off

It's events like these that makes me wonder if people like you and me are just fighting the futility of the future.

I get it, it'll all turn to dust in the end anyways. It's just not supposed to be this quick though.

>no blondes or non-brown eyes
Lost

Clink on link below for YRYL hard mode

youtu.be/03Dy6oKXOfA

jesus fuck, lost

Got me clenching my fists and shaking
God Fucking Damnit.

Yeah I'm not religious but fucking lost. The cops standing in the background doing nothing whilst they are disrespecting our graves and still they do nothing, Europe is lost.

You do it briefly for stabbing actions, but then you better get your shit back on the grip.

lost

What do you think this new pokemon, "womon" looks like?

>le manspreading meme
you are the only two people on the bus though

At least she's not fat

People do this instead f building cairns, as a way to say "We wuz here". Fucking pathetic.

Should start a youtube series criticising the bible
then move on to koran and Torah and watch people freak out and get banned from youtube

how long till cali breaks off and floats away

I'll never fully understand what drives absolute shitheads to do things like that. Have some fucking respect. I'm not Irish nor have I even been to Ireland and I would probably feel a sense of great power around that stone. Such a historical place. To know that it meant to much to those people in times past. Dumping paint on it is shoving hundreds of years worth of mortal glory, suffering, and greatness down the toilet. I'd love to knock those fucker's teeth out.
Civilizations and identities were not formed so their spoiled ass descendants could shit on it all.

(bottom)

looks like you lost bro

This isn't YLYL

>complaining about "manspreading"
>ignores female genital mutilation in the middle east and africa

Lost again. Would love to live there desu.

but it isn't really even good for stabbing, there is no edge, they are totally blunt and even rounded off at the end

sure you could probably impale someone with one but they are much better suited for bludgeoning, especially considering how heavy they are

FUCKING EXPLAIN YOURSELF, RUSSIA

what the fuck man
being retarded is one thing but failing to show respect to historical artifacts is legit degeneracy

>daddy's whore
>royal
>shapeshifter
>twin-spirit
>ineffable
>friend of Dorothy
>happy
>bear lover
>autosexual
>diesel dyke
>goy
>babygirl
>metamorph
Some of the people need serious help.

Of all the images I have saved on my computer, I don't think any bring up emotions like that one does. I totally feel you, Canada.
The first time I saw it I just sat there and cried.
Afterwards just made me wanna pull a fucking McVeigh all over the world.

It hurts like a bitch to get stabbed by one. They are two types, one's that are actually sharpened on the end, and those that are not. Usually the ones not are used by police and only have two prongs, called Jitte. The purpose is to trap and subdue. Stabbing someone really hard with a mostly blunt object is a good way to get them to do what you want, especially if you get somewhere nerve-y.

dude i don't understand, i work in an area where there are a shitload of blacks, and i work in construction. and the blacks are mostly unemployed. and because of social and government pressures they really really want to hire blacks. andddddd. there are no fucking black people at my construction site of thousands of people.

what the fuck. I'm starting to just think they don't want to work, we aren't even talking low paying jobs here, union shit that could legit be a career for these fucktards, but they would rather be on welfare and commit crimes? i seriously don't understand

>i have gender dysphoria
>i want to be a man
>except i still want to do that one thing that is literally the most feminine thing possible

>not cuddling after

Metamorph shaman could be like a Diablo class or something

>hermaphrodyke
>chick with a dick
>dude
>dyke daddy
>gendertrash

fuck this is a rage thread this made me laugh so fucking hard

Must find Jeremy Rowley and kill him. And then I will kill the Jew who published this letter.

>replying to a reddit meme face
>failing to recognize bait
Autism

I got genuine enjoyment from seeing this

oh.... just.... why would someone just destroy history in such a ignorant manor...?

Who counted the flags

And who told them thats what it stood for

This seems fishy

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/11101639/WW1-machine-gun-found-in-mans-garage.html

Russia, please nuke commiefornia.

youtube.com/watch?v=qzCoCdIMIcI

You're probably right

>Some of the people need serious help.

I think that's a banner at tumblr.

All those unaccompanied and uncovered whores, just asking for a raping and a stoning from mohammed.

THICC

If a bunch of American flags appear on a lawn on 9/11, is it really such a mystery what they are for?

The flag count could have been known by whoever planted/purchased them, assuming the bastards destroyed every flag.

>I saw this Google grab an extension cord and plug it into a three way splitter . He then proceeded to walk about forty feet with the female end in his hand , turn around and walk back towards the splitter.
Explain the problem please

Context?

I just lost hard.

Guess you have to have to have some direct connect to this shit to feel rage.

>more big black dick memes

when will we stop cucking ourselves?

They should have been lynched for that. That stone is more valuable than all their lives put together.

LOST

Source on the shitblr post?

Fucking fucks.

What rights do women in the western world not have?

made me sad though

keksimus maximus

I kind of want to invade Ireland and purge all of it's degeneracy now desu

Shouldn't the file name be "Invasion"?

Climbing over a border fence probably.

Thank you! I'm glad someone pointed this out. "Tabula Rasa" my fucking ass.

Let me correct the record then

>no beautiful Bavarian blondes with blue eyes
>all shitskins or drab euros

My own mother accused my dad of molesting me during a court date when they divorced when I was 8 years old. I had to have a special meeting with the judge and lawyers to interview me about the whole thing. It was clearly bullshit but the kike lawyers made out like banshees.

Fuck women and fuck kikes.

>all bodies are good
>how can i stop my son from wanting a certain body

All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others.

That level of arrogance is hilarious.

England, explain this!

I've seen this 100 times and I still fucking lost

I can't find a suiting reaction image for this.
fuck you man I just got dinner

He plugged a cord into a three way splitter , walked away and plugged the other end of it back into one of the three prongs . He made a circuit of nothingness

WTF
I can understand getting rid of any ammunition of bombs that could potentially hurt someone, but all the regalia?

Fuck... Who won custody in the end?

Come on man even I can follow that. It's like plugging a surge protector/power strip into itself.

hmm, a completely logical statement
>assuming the premise is correct

lol

Eyebleach

You lose.

My mother. My dad was broke in the end and won custody of me and my two brothers. It was literally hell after that.

He's right though, change it to a white Aryan ubermensch

>Not even joking

>not identifying as a transfag splat stone

>4th year illustration @ PNCA, Portland OR
wow, so empowering

Here is something to counter-act the rage, disgust, and disappointment you are probably feeling looking at the things in this thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=382njADcWvE
4:57

Even fags aren't safe.

poor kid

trying to escape his paretns degeneracy

by the time he is old enough to leave, he will have been fully indoctrinated.

Whoever did that doesn't understand the Rule of Law concerning warfare.

There are two ways a belligerent can recover their dead: Surrender, or take the land that they lay on.

Denying terms to recover them upon surrender is a warcrime. Desecrating the graves and bodies of enemy fallen is a warcrime.

The business of war is a human and brutal. When enemies partake in that kind of behavior, it does nothing but harden our resolve. Never surrender to marxists, they have no respect for humanity.

oh you are one of those 100% bavarian phenotypes ey?

Gee... you have my sympathies...

Some kids can escape it

What the fuck is a galla?

You've seen it before and you've already had your question answered a billion times, don't you pretend and act new or like you've never seen it before, you know exactly what went on, the explosives and guns were destroyed the rest was seized, examined and then returned.

Don't you play coy on here with me young lady!

Hmmmmmmm makes you think no?

Oh and America, explain this!

This triggers me.

That can wash off, right?

Read the article, Mohammed, that's why I linked it.

this is just a reminder to make for yoursself a fake identity and go knock up women from wealthy colleges

As a person with sensitive hearing, light sensitivity, and autism, I deeply apologize for these faggots who expect the entire wold to change for their comfort.

didn't even realize it was a black dude to be honest

So what are white men?

Gary Johnson is a worthless cuck.

The jews of black people

They can NEVER be satisfied.

Thanks. Someday I'll create a thread of the horrors I went through.

>online research

women shouldn't have been taught to read

>Gender:
>goy
>haggot
>hermaphrodyke
>splat

>Orientation:
>faggotdude
>friend of Dorothy
>teh gay
>yestergay

Someone please make a chart to roll from.

Words cannot describe what I m feeling right now...

There were 2997 victims of the 9/11 attacks

Jew, you will always be a jew.

You're a rat. How dare you compare yourself to being our betters?

We invented nearly EVERYTHING./

We ARE civilization.

You're nothing but an ugly sweaty inbred jew, and your race is going to be tortured for the rest of your lives because of your crimes.

Fucking monsters

I saw an eye makeup commercial on TV today. They used half a dozen models, every single one had brown eyes. No blue or green eyes, no blonde hair. They really are trying to breed the white out of humanity.

Be sure to have it screen-capped. I'd like to read your story sometime.

If the new is taking snapchat selfies with autistic filters constantly, I'm a #typewritermissile now

youtube.com/watch?v=JXriphg1Yqs

This gem.

2996 flags got binned.

Lost it with OP's original pic.

It's like world war z, but scary...

This one hit me pretty deep.

they want the jews to be the only ones with the blue eyes

>think the wife is flustered because of the ex wife being a bitch
>she's actually angry at her because now she can't milk it enough
This world needs to go.

>burgercock likes this
kek which one of you americans did this?

>ywn be an amoeba splat

Really? They couldn't put that shit in a museum?

You're just now starting to think that they don't want to work? Hell, hardly anyone WANTS to work, but we do it anyway. Most blacks on the other hand... well, we all know (or should know by now) that they will do anything to get out of working. Hell, they'll even go to jail before they go to a job site. I think that's why slavery was so effective. Forcing them to work is really the most effective way to do it.

>Leaf, you will always be a leaf
>You're a canuck. How dare you compare yourself to being our betters?
>We invented nearly EVERYTHING./
>We ARE civilization.
>You're nothing but an ugly sweaty inbred leaf, and your race is going to be tortured for the rest of your lives because of your crimes.

NP, it could be worse

M-maybe now that brexit happened England won't be so cucked?

translation:

"Idiots! It only needs cleaning, still they better be careful with that. I dont know which stone that is, but there might be some (spell) there that can backfire. Im too tired to read it right now, but its known to have bad things happen when messing with these ancient runestones."

I know its fake, but its so true

>dyke on a bike is a gender.
Is this an attempt at satire, or do SJW's seriously belive this shit?

those would be chinks, poo in loos have the decency to go outside and shit on the sidewalk

Not all fallen solviet soldiers were buried in russia mang, some were buried in europe.

Somebody actually made all of these flags.

The woman in the burka was doing it ironically, her and some guy dressed as a sheik were holding a sign satirising island view of women

>implying she isn't just drawing herself skinny

>Not understanding supply and demand
There's a reason that metric fasteners cost so goddamn much in the US.

I lost as soon as I saw OP.

Google:

American inventors

>these two items are identical in every way
>I'll buy the more expensive one because it's for females
>gender norms (binary) are bad m'kay

>That last panel
Women are a meme.

What was it even in the first place?

I understand it's old and historical, I'm just not familiar with the object.

This. Those products only exist b/c millions of women are willing to pay 75 cents more for a pink toothbrush.

I know this half jew half jap girl going there who may be the worst person I have ever met.

Underrated toast

As someone who loves both World wars, especially World War 1, I am beyond angry right now. This makes me want to go there and shoot up the police station.

One of the graves should open, revealing a gnarled decaying hand which seizes a couple refugees and pulls them underground to be with Them forever.

Paganigger shit.

>Diesel dyke
Is this a transformer?

It's probably 75 cents more since there's more male razors being made.

this looks like some world war z shit, damn

I plan on moving there after I get established in my career. Gun laws akin to Arizona but not as hot. Plus land is cheap so I can get myself a small house/cabin with a bunch of forest surrounding it.

Fourth year animation? What the fuck? Don't they teach proper drawing these days? This looks like something a special needs high schooler would shit out

Why would somebody spend the time to do this?

Even the dead don't want to interact with refugees.

R A R E
A
R
E

Fucking lost.

pharmaceuticals and how they mess with hormones: the evidence

>not just buying the cheaper, non pink razor

not sure what's rage about this other than the fact that christfags are fucking insane

>"Because it needed to be done~! ;p"

I envy your optimism.

Why do I come to these threads...

I'm not mad, just confused. I know she's talking straight out of her ass but I don't know how she got her head that far up in there.

Japan pls

You know you like it, user-kun~

When will this insanity end? I see no hope in sight.

BURN THE FAGGOTS THAT DID THIS!

>hey look a piece of history that is dedicated to the victims of massive amounts of suffering.

>In their construction was the effort to pay homage to events that changed the course of history.

>hur da durp my (((professor))) told me these people are absolute evil and any monument to them is only liked by RACIST NAZI SCUM!!!1!!1!11

>effanineffable

what the fuck
this shit sounds like a 13 y/o writing names for his awful high fantasy novel

>males at disadvantage
>"they must learn to adapt"
>females at disadvantage
>"society must adapt"
I want off this ride now, please.

My gf and me while I browse Cred Forums

top kek

people like this should get the rope

Raged

Real life has become a full fledged episode of South park

OH haha sorry, I misread apparently. Intense googledom

Nah, I just value diversity and not brown on brown everything

the vegans who did this should have been executed, not only for what the ydid but for being clinically retarded.

>the fabled female fedora

Next panel is her getting raped by 20+ niggers, then taken to a basement, chained up and raped every day for the rest of her life as she slowly starves to death?

oh god, white people and frequent snow, i want to move to wyoming.

>says the guy who nearly crashed the pound

who the fuck is actually listening to this demon? You almost have to admire how evil he is

>this shit sounds like a 13 y/o writing names for his awful high fantasy novel
This.

Why would they blow it up?! That stuff could have been used.

This crazy bitch just bit some dude's neck and keyed him in the kidney.

Zombies vs. refugees. I think there's potential there for an app or something.

you know that since it's a 50/50 split all your post really comes down to is

>since we gave women the vote, men have to adapt to whatever women want

This is fucking awful.

That can't be real

They didn't even fucking spell matter right. Jesus Christ.

Fuck black lives matter.

This actually pissed me off.

It didn't show the dude easily shaking her off, then knocking her out with one punch before deciding to not call the police after realizing it's just a crazy girl with Daddy issues.

WE NEED YOU MOONMAN

Ditto, I just had to make one, fresh off my meme presses.

Lost gonna find out how to skin people in case i find the people that did this

LOST

i watched the vid and lost. The cunt is anoying enough but people around her are just as loud and dumb.

They're both named Jenkins...

I love this post. It so perfectly captures everything wrong with liberals.

They cannot see that there is a difference between having a disability and INTENTIONALLY giving someone else a disability against their will. And what is their reasoning? Why are they OK with it? Well, it's cool AS LONG AS THEY DON'T HAVE TO PAY FOR IT!

Is this the meme he spent 30 grand on?

Not much rage here, but still...

To a normal person this would be an awakening that they're promoting degeneracy. But if you're promoting degeneracy, are you a normal person?

>That nigger in the back taking a picture of the vandalism

IF YOU FUCKING GOOGLES HATE THIS COUNTRY SO MUCH THEN WHY THE FUCK DO YOU STAY HERE.

>burgercock likes this

This couldn't happen over there?

It's Reddit, so...

*mater

Fuck, I want to go back to the 80's and 90's...

hot

Where did you find the video?

>Also, I dare any of you to read this list and think of a single person you've ever even heard of that doesn't fall under it.

>allowing women to raise a male child after age 7

Least the horse is there, unlike if she'd burned some coal.

I want to see forms where the field is:

Gender (round to the nearest binary gender):
[ ] Male - [ ] Female

This isn't YLYL.

Because then I'd lose.

>transfat
>japanese tortoise.

Okay. Maybe the UN shutting down the internet isn't such a bad thing.

Sensory disorders are fabricated

I'm going to hunt down these assholes.

>we're winning because we say we are
Apparently in the Internet and, that's how we do things

>all these """""genders"""""
>no flags for just plain Male or Female gender

Oh no but all those misogynist muslims would go to jail... we can't have that!

holy

Even I'm not that autistic.

>comparing face razors with leg razors

I can tell you for a fact that they're not. Still, I try not to be a bitch about it. The rest of the world shouldn't have to accommodate me just b/c lights and sounds fuck me up..

just wait till the religion of peace gets all sharia on them. that is the future they are getting.

Wouldn't that be considered a hate crime in a country like Sweden?

Why do I get the sense that Jennifer was born Jason?

The more I see of this Antifa the less I think it's about fascism and more about a bunch of faggots using it as an excuse to be assholes and ruin shit.

They don't give a shit, they just want to ruin things, and fascism is a convenient excuse for them to pretend they have a moral high-ground.

>Why wuz we excluded frum civilized so-si-eti? Reycess whide people

That can't be a real article with that name.

>boi

ending would have made me lose, if this were ylyl

and this is why I'm gay

Holy shit....

i really don't like those defaced graveyard ones

runner up are the white protestors arguing with the black cop

like, I seriously fucking hate white sjw activists more than anything

>THIS FUCKING THREAD
I'm done, not even the Emperor could save this world
youtube.com/watch?v=4DtJFUPOApM

checked

Don't donate sperm...