Why do liberals have a suicidal need to seem altruistic?

Why do liberals have a suicidal need to seem altruistic?

Risking your own neck is one thing, but advocating your countrymen put their children at risk for your own sense of moral fortitude is insulting.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qXpsbDA5nUQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I hate all kittens.

I'd like to see someone who had a relative die to terrorism comment on the appropriateness of this analogy

if instead of bite the shit you mean murder 120 people i one night and instead of drown just not adopt entirely then yes, i would not adopt entirely.

>not letting people from the other side of the world (that you're semi at war with) into your country is the same as drowning a bunch of kittens because a cat bit you.
fuck you and I hope you die to a enriching bomb you leftist faggot

>Lol right wingers base their opinions on being afraid

>Oh my god, the politician I don't like got arrested? I'm so scared that our entire future will be destroyed :'(

>Ahhhhhhhhhh why do those people have guns? The big loud and scare me! Get me in a safe space, now!!! :''''(

>Comparing mudslimes to cute kittens

Fuck this retarded shit

>wanting refugees to stay in their own countries is the same as drowning them

Yeah nah

if one of those kittens might rape my daughter with bbc...

Man, when feminists were using that argument, none of them poked holes in its logic then.

Why would I drown them?
And this isn't correct.

I have a basket of kittens, and one might EXPLODE AND KILL 50 PEOPLE. Would you let them in your house?
No, I'd leave them where I found them. Fuck that shit.

based leaf

My mom used to make me drown litters of kittens because we couldn't afford to feed the dumb niggers.

just replace syrian refugee with Gun and liberals will become pillars of salt.

Gas The Kittens Cat War Now

You and your mom are horrible people. My cat got knocked up and we found homes for them within weeks.

Kittens are cute and fluffy and would never harm anyone. Syrians are fucking googles.
That's the difference.

It's called pathological altruism. They're doing it to prove to the rest of the group that they belong to the group and think like the group and put the group above themselves -- even to their own detriment. That's what you get when you're selfless... you get self-destruction.

They don't actually care to help the people the claim they want to help either. If people were as altruistic as they project, certain problems would be solved overnight. But they just want to be seen being that way because the only thing that matters is the reflection in other's eyes.

That's why they are so quick to condemn dissenting opinions. It's basically saying "look at that person not doing what the group wants! Fuck them right! By condemning them I look better, right?"

Virtue signaling is such a nice term for it. I also call it "conformity confirming" because they are loudly confirming they conform to the group's views.

>that image
>what are memes and how do I use them

I would keep a basket full of kittens, even if they bit my hand. Kittens can't bite that hard.

These are kittens we're talking about though. If they were refugee kittens, well that's a different matter.

I once drowned some puppies

I came across a closed bag floating down a river full of half dead puppies, half of them were half dead, half of them were dead

I was 10s of km away from any vet and they stunk of poo so I submerged the bag in the river and finished them off

just because you make a comparison of two things doesn't mean that the thing your attempting to defend is right.

We found homes for them too, nice warm homes at the bottom of a plastic barrel. If we didn't tie the pillow case tight enough it would puff up and they'd be swimming around in the air bubble at the top for a while.

Someone needs to shoop that as a basket of pit bull puppies.

PUPPIES! WHAT COULD BE MORE HARMLESS!

Libcucks - and, to be honest, Don Jr. - have kinda missed the point about Syrians.

It's not the 1/50000 that will successfully Bataclan me that I'm worried about.

It's the 50000/50000 that want to bulldoze my church into a mosque and send my daughter into the sultan's harem.

It's called virtue signalling. They claim to support this shit but if it ever starts to affect them they quietly fight it.

this

>getting bit on hand
>beheaded

Also ignores the fact that the non-biting kittens are adorable and bring joy and enrichment to our lives

Non-jihading "refugees" are just sullen, uncommunicative welfare leeches.

Who made this? I want to ridicule their incompetent memeing.

are we drowning the syrians that we reject now?

that would be perfect

>Who made this?
lrn2google

Seriously it's never hard to reverse image search.

I love how these people take a real analogy and make it seem like minor shit like biting. Has anyone ever tried bringing up that rapeugee crisis where 40 fucking children were raped by refugees and the police did nothing?
>DOESN'T COUNT LALALALALALALA NOT ALL RAPEUGEES
It's like arguing with children. Make a valid point and they either ignore it or pretend it doesn't count

It's time to recognize that these people aren't stupid or misled. They're fully aware of what they're doing and are actively trying to destroy Western civilization.

It's time to exterminate.

Unfulfilled maternal instincts of the entire female population caused by almost all of them not having enough kids to fulfill their base biological needs to care for something. So instead of caring for their own children and families they take in pets (dogs especially), and other people to fill this void in their hearts. Which unfortunately includes "refugees" whom share zero cultural or moral values as they do, but they've never become worldly enough to know this so it's a big surprise to them when they come in and treat the locals like shit, because incompatible cultures.

All because they can't be bothered to have enough kids to keep their maternal urges in check.

>when kek loves your post but you weren't even trying to use meme magic

this pic reminded me of when my father found the "nest" of a cat who had just given birth in our backyard and literally bashed their heads in with a bat i never understood why but he really fucking hates cats he even speeds up when he sees one crossing the road

Kittens are black people, thus the analogy works.
Pic related, proof that Kittens secretly are black people.
Skittles are not refugees, therefore Trump junior was wrong.

Depends...

Do those kittens also push a violent, intolerant religion on me and threaten my life if I don't convert.

Do those kittens also have a high tendency to rape and sexually assault women?

Do those kittens cover for the evil kitten's misdeeds, so far as to label me a kittenphobia racist even when I try to domesticate the evil one?

Do those kittens take over an entire room in my house, breed like it's going out of style, refuse to get out of that room and mingle with me, and attack me in full force when I enter their room?

Do those kittens survive solely on my income - who am I kidding, of course they do.

Do those kittens toss my gay dog off the roof just because he humps a boy teddy bear?

Do those kittens demand I change the rules of my house to one's identical to their previous shithole/drug den/shelter.

>He has a basket of kittens
>Wants me to drown his kittens
Why can't liberals drown their kittens?

I mean, he managed to snuff out a candle before falling.

Its not drowning them to deny them immigration.

They can stay home and deal with their problems.

Fuck kittens
>burlap sack
>river
Problem solved

Ah yes like the kitten that scratched 50+ gays are a bar, creating the deadliest terror attack since 9/11

>comparing some rapist goatfucker to a kitten
Pic related, cute, sweet little kitten everyone

If you dont look into the basket and throw them in the river, will all Schrödinger cats survive or not?

The same could be applied to guns though, and in much greater numbers than terrorists....

What if the kittens all had rabies, but only one was going to bite you. The others would bite your friends and family.

What is this a metaphor for again? Vampires or some shit?

Because they live in their sheltered, majority white suburban communities. If the refugees were dumped into their neighborhood, they would have a different opinion.

I accept my fate as a werekitten.

Its more like, you find a litter of rats in a dumpster somewhere. You know that life in a dumpster is something nobody would wish on another human, but you also know that the some of the rats may be rabid. Against all common sense, you invite the rats into your home. One of them was indeed rabid, bit your daughter who then died. The rest, while not rabid, proceeded to shit all over everything and gnaw holes in your walls to allow more rats in, some rabid as well.

The point of the story is, anyone can make up a long allegorical story to prove a point, it doesnt make you any less of a cuck.

Because if you die they won't have to and can still claim responsibility and reap benefits from being "altruistic"

no more like

if one would kill you

would you send it back to its original home or take it into yours

when a kitten attacks you all you get is a scratch
when a "refugee" attacks 137 people die and many more get injured

Wtf I love Muslims now

Every kitten has the propensity to bite and claw under given circumstances.

Therefore, the liberal admits that Syrian refugees have that same inherent propensity.

wtf I love strawmen now

Sadly probably more humane.

Sucks to be you.

We literally have no practical use for refugees though. They don't even work most of the time.

Kittens are cute and harmless. Muslims are not.

He works in mysterious ways.
Praise anyway.

>SOOedgy

Why are the only options to kill them all or to put your hand near them?

Just leave them where they are maybe?

Like nigga just walk away Haha

I wouldn't drown the kittens. But I wouldn't let them into my home.

A better analogy would be:

If I had a basket of kittens and you knew ONE was rabid--even if not displaying symptoms yet--and would bite you, would you put them all in individual quarantine, give them shots, and wait for an appropriate period to make sure they were safe to play with, before letting your kids play with them, or playing with them yourself?

Or, would you just take them into your home and play with them all right now, not knowing which one was sick and whether or not it would bite you? Would you take that risk? Would you let your children take that risk?

wtf I hate kittens now.

Fucking leftist making false comparisons like usual. Lets compare """"refugees"""" to animals really shows how think of thirdworlders.

"Come on goy let these animals in and fuck your shit up its just what they naturally do, what you dont want to bring them in and let them do that? BIGOT REEEEREEEE!!!"

O-Obama?

The funny thing is, they say that about it! "Republicans are always so paranoid!" "Why do we have to have controlled borders? What are Republicans afraid of??"

blah blah blah.

To liberals, being prudent, cautious and sensible equals "omg I'm terrified!"

Ah hahaha. True. There is zero basis for comparison. We ought to drown baskets of deplorable Muslims, not kittens.

He was just born here. He left a long time ago, kek. Also, we apologize. We should have drowned him when he was a ki--I mean, when he was an ugly baby.

What shitty equivalence. Since when is getting munched by a kitten anything like having a dozen people stabbed on a train or an airport blown up?

If you had several plane loads of Syrian Refugees Coming Into Your Country And I Told You 1 out of 1000 MIGHT kill and mutilate your entire family with an IED or kitchen knife or AR-15 or 10 out of 100 MIGHT pack rape your daughter would you still be scared of letting them in?

Syrian Refugees Are Not Syrian Refugees. They're people just like you, me and Osama Bin Laden.

>bite the living shit out of your hand

You must have big kittens in the U.S.

>this meme on the day that it was proved that cat scratch fever is a real and serious problem
Lel. They could not have timed it better.

Well...

youtube.com/watch?v=qXpsbDA5nUQ

People, please help control the pet population, remember to spay and neuter your pets!

if they were really altruistic they would travel to raqqa.

Problem is that half the basket of kittens is actually disease-ridden sewer rats.