Why do Minority's hate dogs?

Why do Minority's hate dogs?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VdIgCXa4WKY
youtube.com/watch?v=okgrjiqnNCM
youtube.com/watch?v=iaK7lbG2ZAQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because dogs can sense when danger is afoot

they nurture our child-rearing instincts without having to have kids.

Because they're more loyal then them

I'm a minority and I love dogs.

wtf i love minorities now

>niggers
Variant subspecies of Homo sapiens that never coevolved with wolves and dogs.
>muzzies
Muh hammed, mufugga.
>asians
Confused about pets vs. food issue.

You're in the minority

WTF I hate dogs now

FPBP

Because white people see ourselves as custodians of all lesser beings beneath us. And thus we treat each animal with the due amount of respect and reverence. That's why we put up with niggers, spics and muzzies so much.

Shitskins see animals as predators or prey.

post pictures of your doggos.

Cats are superior anyway.

>Cats

Enjoy your brain eating parasite

boi

Cats are the jews of pets

I'm hispanic and I absolutely adore my dog.

moar

dogs are better than females. youtube.com/watch?v=VdIgCXa4WKY

sweet pupper m8

In generalities for blacks it is due to a lack of empathy.
This obviously isn't the case in all individuals as there's always exceptions.

For Asians and Muslims it is their culture.

The Jews fear the Alaskan Malamute

cats are master race

dog niggers btfo

Based Patrice
youtube.com/watch?v=okgrjiqnNCM

because only whites are pathetic enough to be cucked by pets

>Cats
Left-wingers, crazies, minorities, women

>Dogs
Whites, right-wingers, men

>Rats
Canadians

Cute dogger

I like cats and dogs

Our relationships with dogs are as surrogates for children. Googles don't have any parenting instincts toward their actual niglets.

I grew up with a Sheltie and I loved her and I love your dog

I don't. Only Muslims and chinks do

This is now a Doggo thread?

Thanks. He's a big bastard now. Over 130 lbs.

Is there anything more faggy than a white male who likes cats more than dogs?

Also a reminder, cats are for non-Western cultures. This is shown as far back as Greek and Roman times

>Is there anything more faggy than a white male who likes cats more than dogs?

If there is, it's not by much. Fuck cats.

10/10 would scratch behind ears

Because, OP, they have no ability to even control their own behavior, much less to be able to train and domesticate anything else.

Nigs are one step removed from the animal kingdom themselves, and that step is VERY short in stride.

Yes this is a doggo love thread. Dump all your cute doggo pics, my gf is loving this.

Loyalty confuses them.

FPBP

We don't hate them. We just acknowledge that they're *animals*. We're not infatuated with them like white people are.
You're so infatuated with cats and dogs that you don't even have kids and take in 5 dogs instead.
Think about that.

Is that white?

I'm white and I love dogs. Now what?

Hispanic's not a race dummy

DOUBLE DOGGOS COMING THROUGH

shut the fuck up nigger, doggos are the best. Jesus fucking Christ you subhuman apes are disgusting, at least we shower every day you porchmonkeys spooks jesus christ I hate you.

also
>Captcha: mark all cartels

lel

>We just acknowledge that they're *animals*.

Is that why your dads leave you?

the smaller one as a puppy

Minorities don't hate dogs wtf, even some Muslims I know have rottweilers and love them

MAN's best friend.

why do white people have trouble deciding between their dog's life or their human family member's life if it came down to it

>turning you gay with brain parasites
>want to kill you
>makes you a nu-male
>gets your body full of their dander and pheromones
>is not a companion

cats are shit, the best cats are cats that act like dogs, and they are still shit, a dog will save your life, a cat will try and kill you if it could

Because their most common interaction with dogs is as aggressive weapons bred to pit fight or intimidate other minorities.
Also they bark at them when they're breaking into peoples homes.

>you will never have a gf that browses Cred Forums with you

feels bad man

>We just acknowledge that they're *animals*

So what's stopping you from acknowledging yourselves as animals?

8/10

9/10

8.5/10

What can I say, I love dogs. Only those fucking dirty beaner chihuahuas would get a bad rating from me.

We kinda don't have any interactions with them up until we go to a friends house that owns a dog... dog runs at you, your instinct tells you he wants to kill you so you freak out. Only way I wouldn't freak out around a dog is if he approaches me calmly so I can get accustomed to the idea that he's a friend. Also little dogs are never scary, but otherwise, yeah, they're pretty scary.

dog eater detected

>when your dog barks at darkies without being trained

Because people actually like dogs and want them in their country. It's a jealousy thing.

Wierdly enough, it's actually big dogs that are super confident and comfy, whereas little dogs are always trying to Napoleon.

They view them as competing animals.

i see your double doggos and raise you one doggo

I only hate pitbulls. Nigger tier dogs that need to genocided for the benefit of humanity.

you have to go back

>shower every day

Get. Off. 4Chin.

> nao

My dog is my life
We do everyyyyyything together including bathing

Absolutele 10/10 doggos lads, this is how I know pol is good people

I like to have sex with my dog. I like watching her lick her own pussy after I squirted a creamy load inside her.

my dog does this.

>Minority's
>minorities
I can tell you are a very well-educated person with a strong, extremely sound mind.

0/10 would shoot in the head

What?
I love dogs

The fuck is wrong with your feet?

I need all of those doges pls.
names?

>owning dogs that are smaller than cats

fucking cucks

you need some warm island music to cool your icy heart

What the hell happened to your toes?

Say hi to Kimberly for me.

Fuck off cunt typos happen. Go lick your cats asshole.

Thas a tough looking crew.

>Mexican
>we shower every day

left is lunabear, middle is sweetie, right is bruiser(i didnt name middle or right)

I'm hispanic. We had a dog one.that would dig holes in our backyard and fuck with the garbage so we drove him to a random neighborhood and kicked him out of the car. Lmao

because white people dogs be racist.

My Google

Spent some time on Mahé - an island in the Indian Ocean. There they claimed that dogs got used to their owner's scent, and that black people's dogs would bark at whites and vice versa.

In the small hours you could hear a black drunk walking home across town by the chain of barking dogs along his trail.

I suppose inner city black Americans never get to meet a dog that's used to their scent.

My black pug does this.

I have trained my new dog not to bark. He still starts pacing when he sees nigs out the window.

clean your grout nigel

>typo
>homophones
Again, good sir, I can tell by your educated posting that yours is the keenest of minds.

My dog hates blacks, and people with beards and hats.

Not mine, but its funny to me for some reason.

I own a meme dog

them feet wtf

Not my dog.
Not my girlfriend.

Still, that's pretty adorable though.

toppest dogger itt

i bet this guy fucks his dog
these are the feet of a degenerate

Why the fuck are those bones by your big toe so fucking huge. Holy shit I want to throw up.

looks like you are growing another toe.

>doggo
what a normalfag meme. i can tell apart everyone here who came within the last 9 months.

pits are best dogs.

I shower once every 2 or 3 days unless I did something during the day that caused me to sweat big time. Do you really need to shower daily? I don't start stinking until day 2 or 3.

This.

I've know a lot of pibbs. They were all, without exception, cuddly and sweet.

looks like he walked in on you fapping

RIP Scrappy 4-10-08 6-25-16

White people like dogs more than non-white subhumans, also dogs hate them

I love my dog

I just wish she understood that staring at me isn't going to make me feed her early

Dude, you need bigger shoes.
Those ones with the pointed end are literally deforming your bones. There should be a gap between the big toe and the one next to it.
It's also pushing the bone out next to it making it look like each foot has a second angle.

Shit's fucked mate.

poor scrappy...

Seriously?
I've seen a bunch of this breed and whenever they get angry they just start flipping their shit out and run away unlike what I heard big dogs. I've been told they fuck your shit up, is that not true?

looks like a painting tbf

I help my older dog while she died, I cry every tiem.

I don't know why but my dog hates black people, thugs and hobos.

jack russel terriers are the most naturally aggressive breed. but when they bite its literally nothing. when a medium to large breed bites you can get fucked up if you dont get to the butthole quick enough.

wise doggo, he could tell you what it means to live life to the fullest

i feel ya user. pic related died when she was 3.

Friendly NSA rep here. Keep posting your real life dog pictures you dumbass nazis, we're tracing each and every one back to your IPs so we can "monitor" you folks much more closely in the future. Enjoy your dog posting.

stop trolling you fucking faggot. Kill yourself.

Fpbp

Mmmmm

How old is she?

>Canadian with a proxy

NSA, im CIA

HP Lovecraft blesses your quads.

>Why do Minority's hate dogs?

not sure

sleep tight my little google

I absolutely love my doggo

They're called bunions and they're genetic.

She is a good pupper

So if your keeping track of the dogs you then know we aren't googles and therefore safe

Honestly never understood the obsession with dogs. They're alright but I wouldn't have one as a pet.

>inb4 "Ahmed"

You're trying way too hard to be white Pablo.

What does Cred Forums think about greyhounds?

thanks guys...it does fucking suck, she was my lil buddy

ok Muhammad

If that was true I would have already said I was sorry my fellow american.

First non stressful thread in months. Keep up the doge pics. send cats too if you want.

Creepy, skinny and flinchy.

that is one big beak on that dog

I have two canes. They're brothers from the same litter. Their names are Nig and Nog.

absolutely deplorable.

rip doggo ;_;

Dogs sound like cucks to me.

thanks Tyrone xoxo

I want to stroke his nose

do pets help with depression?

My doggo 10/10 destroys everything

Zoroastrians used Dogs as Guardians during death ceremonies, Dog in Persian is literally Sag (Persian Dogs Saged evil spirits). Mudslimes don't like them because Allah is mean spirit and Mudslimes are spoiled.

mexicans love dogs, vato

its a lie
youtube.com/watch?v=iaK7lbG2ZAQ

Doggo family

this bitch got me through the darkest time in my life.

>mom died on paddys day 2006
>asia(pic up there^) died march 3 2007
>september 2007 this cutie fell into my lap

BUNIONS
U
N
I
O
N
S

WOW CONGRATULATIONS

Your anecdotal evidence SURE proved us wrong

Well OP didn't present any evidence that minorities hate dogs.

elegant

was an excuse to see cute dog pics to be honest.

My dog used to have that same qt widows peak when she was a puppy. As she got bigger, the brown fur covered her whole head and the widows peak got pushed back to her hackles area.

;_;7

the only good dogs are big dogs that can take huge shits into your mouth

other than that they are a pain to take care of and make your house smell

love that one mischievous lookin dog.

Is my dog white, Cred Forums?

where is the wojack and pepe edit of this?

best dog is face through bar dog

my dog smells like white cheddar popcorn

My poor doggo when he got hurt

your dog has yeast infection

If a big dog is aggressive, it gets killed and doesn't breed, weeding out a lot of aggression. Little dogs keep it because it's seen as cute for them to be little shits

Good taste in dogs friend

Take care of your doggo

She is the mother of all three of them

Dogs are MANS best friend. (Subhumans don't count)

I've always asked/answered the question why do white people like ownings dogs

(they enjoy taking care of/"owning" other living beings/psychological subconscious throwback attachment to the slavery era)

He's fine now

Leafs banned when

>minorities
GET THE FUCK OUTTTTTTTTTT FUCK NORMIES LEAVEEEEEEE FUCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKK
REEEEEEEEEEEEE

this is very true

Nope. Had her to the vet last week because she tore the back of her ear open on a fence at work. She's always smelled like that.

Because pets are for people with responsibilities. Also, you can't get welfare for dogs.

Nice projection.

Dogs represent the triumph of man's will over gods design. God did not create the dog, man did. This is why muzzies don't like dogs.

>Cred Forums gets all cutesy about a dog thread

Not on my watch. Pits are niggers and if you don't hunt there's no reason to fucking own a dog.

never need a leash for this fucker

he just knows what i want him to do.
never trained him, but i dont treat him like a lower life form.
you have to understand what dogs are, and you have to know what you are doing for them to obey you naturally

back when my purebred GSD was a pupper

My doggo is best doggo

hm. maybe I should get a pet. stay strong user

depends. theres a place around here that will help you with vet bills. and theres a lady in the city that gives out 10 pound bags of food to people.

nice

did you guys adopt your dogs?

Minority here but no filthy nigger...

no i bought him from a breeder i knew. he owned a huge property where the dogs had an enormous amount of space, and had a lake they swam in. he became a breeder because he wanted to improve the GSD breed

Naw got him as a gift from my aunt

he looks comfy. do you cuddle him?

Puerto Rican here.
I miss my german shepard and dachshund

i got her from a cop in maryland. they raided some drug house and there were a bunch of puppies. cop was family friend and thought i could use a cuddle buddy.

Ofcourse thats my guy, do you know the feeling of being away for 2 years and coming back and have him remember you and go full doggo? Man...

This is him when he wants someone to come and sit with him

F
RIP

Rip man, the thought haunts me man.

My little little brother is going to be procuring some manner of Shiba puppy in the immediate future and circumstances have aligned where I'll end up taking care of it in early doghood.

Any thoughts or tips?

Gas the Jews?
Heil Hitler
Play French

You get the idea hopefully

pay for the training trust me

Shit are u serious? U would rather ur Alzheimers riddled aunt who was loopy anyway live rather than a sweet pupper with many years left just because
>my humanity.
Dogs are better than ppl, no ulterior motives or evil intentions. Just love or bite. And if they bite u they've either been mistreated or u fucked up.

Mexicans are the fucking worst with dogs.

>Live in CA, town is infested with beans
>In the poorest neighborhoods, it's basically Little Mexico
>No fucking sidewalks, half the time its dirt roads, no one speaks english, etc.
>There is also always at least three or four stray dogs on every road

It's fuckin ridiculous. Can any mexicans tell what the fucking point of getting a dog is if you are going to neglect it? I have half a mind just to hit the fuckers because i know that within 24 hours of them being back inside your house theyll end up on the street again

D'awh whose a good little dindu.

> bullying kevin Hart
Monster

I worked with a guy that participated in a dog fighting ring. Guy was a haitian immigrant. He tried to argue that it was okay to abuse animals because they weren't human. Fucking Sociopath. Found out where they were doing it and called the cops on them. That POS is doing time for it.

What are u talking about mate that's an ant eater.

dapper pupper

Here's my pitbull helping my wife's nephew play his Nintendo DS

"The delegates, Dahnald, the Delegates..."

RIP I fucking cried when I put down my yellow lab last year. She couldn't even get up without hurting.

>pic related when my dad first got her when I was a kid

Sic DS brah
Even sicker dogus maximus brah

>showering every day is such an achievement in mexico they brag about it online

are cops justified when they shoot dogs?

if it attacked them ye.

I'm black, I love dogs, and no I don't make them fight.

Ita the same with Google's, every situation is unique.

Fucking moron, they're sweet until they rip a kid apart, dumb nigger lovers

Then don't beat them, jamal.

because dogs are literally smarter and more loyal than brown persons

thanks mr skeletal

F

holy fuckin beak
when did they start breedin anteaters?

7 and a half years later on the same couch

>Minority's
>Capitalises the word minority for no reason at all

You're black, aren't you?

Dogs have better noses

my LADS

[spoiler]The little girl died a couple months ago. My feet feel cold and loose at night without her sleeping on them.[/spoiler]

They dont have instincts

I cry. so sorry. adopt more?

Typo, dark in room, bad eyesight. I'm white.

cause dogs are smarter.

Dam it im now sad

Is it trapped

kek

that's a bat

can you share his contact info please?

shit you're probably gone already

This idiot
this absolute fool.
YOU CAN'T FEED JUST ABOUT ANY ANIMAL GRAPES THEY'RE FUCKING POISONOUS TO THEM.

ayyyy

Me and my dog.

Underrated

True
I had big dogs who never attacked me but when it came down to small dogs, they are nippy as fuck. Almost got my eye torn out my a cocker spaniel as a kid.

Truly my best friend

she's obese

;3

fat dogs are cuddly dogs

I have a greyhound that I rescued. Best fucking dogs ever. They are so sweet.

Too loyal. It's a sign of weakness

One on the left looks just like my Arco.

Goddamn I miss him.

Found the faggot nĂ¼ male cat owner.

Because dogs don't like them.

Ph... Philip? What the fuck're you doing in Mexico, Phil!? Give big pets to Prince for me, he was always the superior of the group even if you like Loki more.

>noot noot

fpbp

10/10 would keep if he got lost and I found him

Jesus, what a fag that guy is

That's a fukken weird ferret m80

that's not even really that funny. Like i didn't even exhale out my nose. It wasn't terrible but it wasn't that funny.

fucking tumblr man

I hate irresponsible dog owners.

minorities cant compete with the knot

Because dogs hate them.

Nothing beats the feeling of coming home to genuine loyalty

One time my black friend was over and he saw a picture of our deceased dog on the wall in the living room. He legit could not understand loving a dog enough to remember her in death. It was beyond him. To him dogs were just scenery or a status of power.

That was before I was racist.

I don't know. I'm a minority. Dogs are just animals. If anything why do white people love dogs so much and see them as family? The only response is the typical bullshit "we used to hunt with them and we developed some mutual bond." Yeah well people rode horses too and nobody kisses their horses in the mouth, puts them on the same level as people, and allow them to live inside their houses. For me a dog is just an animal that belongs outside and nothing more. Instead of trying to fuck your dog maybe you should try to please your women so she doesn't leave you with tyrone.

What's funny is people pretend a dog is human and can understand things like a human would. You feed the dog, you provide a shelter for the dog, you even allow it to sleep in a comfy mattress. In return the dog has to suck a little dick here and there, but the pros outweigh the cons. The dog doesn't love you. It's just easier for the dog to be submissive to you when the alternative to getting free things handed down to you is putting actual work.

Then again white people are sorts of fucked in their minds. Living with chimps, living with bears, and other stupid crap like that. "it's the white man's sense for adventure." Haha, yeah right.

So it seems like blacks have no sense of compassion and unity with other live creatures.

Because white people are capable of extreme emotions. One of those is empathy.

It's why we took all you savage bastards and tried to make you like us.

I'm not black. It's also not about compassion. Also it's not like white people aren't beefing with a shit ton of people in the world right now and that's their own race.

There's a difference between "dogs are animals" vs "I wanna torture animals." To me dogs are animals and I don't see them as anything other than animals. If I do ever own a dog, it's not my "buddy", "family member", or "companion". It's just my pet.

Yeah that's why you off'd the Indians, enslaved Africans, and are now bombing Arabs. It must be that empathy.

Indians are still around, whites were the first and only race to end slavery, and Muslims are terrorists who cannot coexist like an insect hivemind of stupid.

This is all the white man's burden.

rabid animals cannot be allowed to exist.

And yet only one group seems to be going extinct.

Every time I see a dog I feel all warm and happy inside, and can't help but feel a smile creep up my face. Thanks for thread Cred Forums.

Actually science has shown that dogs love us the same way a human would love a spouse or child

Dawwwwwww rest in peace doggo

>It's a fetish to do wrong I'm guessing.
>Why do African countries have a culture of appropriating litter?
>Hispanic and African American glorification of crime and drug useage.
>It's just their genetic fetishes just as freud may assume that white's have a fetish to women based on their relationship to their mother, I would assume they are gentically attracted to unruly behavior.

dogs are for lonely faggots

I'm not a minority and i think dogs are shit.
They're noisy, aggressive, daft, they shit everywhere, they slobber on you, they stink, they carry diseases in ticks and fleas, they wreck your gardens by digging everywhere, they chew your possessions.

aw late for the party but r8 my doggos

Because dogs are MAN's best friend.

Non whites are not people.

Soft doggies

>The dog doesn't love you. It's just easier for the dog to be submissive to you when the alternative to getting free things handed down to you is putting actual work.

Completely untrue. You are a sad excuse for a human being and you have my eternal pity. Your cynicism has blinded you.

Cute doggies

>TFW mice get kiked by my cat
The trick is to not overfeed them.

Yep, that explains why a dog gets depressed when it's owner leaves it for any amount of time. Even though it still receives food and other benefits it pretends to like it's owner to receive.