Obama declaring martial law???

This is my first time posting on here, but I wanted to know Cred Forums's thoughts on this conspiracy theory. My grandfather is convinced that the riots and other events going on in the country are staged, or encouraged at least, by the Obama administration so that he can inevitably declare martial law before another president gets elected. Eh?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/tech/2016/07/20/twitters-history-censorship-bias/
youtube.com/watch?v=nZHRgTskEhE
youtube.com/watch?v=t0otOKQAJTc
youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4
youtube.com/watch?v=5gnpCqsXE8g
newzvids.com/doj-caught-funding-cop-killing-rap-video/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i'd bet all my NEETbux that's what's happening

That's a fairly common theory.
I don't think he is going for it, he seems to hate his job too much, and never really seemed motivated or intelligent enough to really go for something like that, no real passion. I think if Hillary had won in '08, she'd try it.

He certainly coddles BLM, and I think he fetishizes anti-white movements events:
>Trayvon my son
>Clockboy
>not real mooslums
>Importing refugees against the mandate of American people
>Foodstamps AKA transferring money disproportionately from Whites to Blacks

There was a fair amount of speculation 6 months ago or so that it was going to happen.

Fuck that shit.

You're obviously new here. First of all, welcome to Cred Forums.

And yes, this is an almost assured plan that is being played out right now. There were leaked twitter DM's between BLM protesters strategizing how to use the riots to incite martial law to postpone the elections.

A few fun facts:

The owner of Twitter is litterally gay with DeRay (blm leader)

blm is funded by George Soros, a globalist that is working for open borders and multi-cultural agendas

George Soros is also in Hillary clintons pockets and many EU politicians as well

Enjoy your time on Cred Forums (if you're new here) and take in all the info here

He definitely acts like he hates America. I think he likes having power though. Just like Hillary.

I am new, but have been getting into politics and doing more research besides watching MSM, and my fucking mind is blown. I know about Soros. Didn't know about that gay twitter shit though. And thanks!

Here's a source on the gay thing

breitbart.com/tech/2016/07/20/twitters-history-censorship-bias/

Granted it's Breitbart, but it's still news either way

Also, this shit's wild. Spend like 3 days on here, and your mind will be blown

Probably some truth to that

Yeah pretty much OP.

youtube.com/watch?v=nZHRgTskEhE

youtube.com/watch?v=t0otOKQAJTc

youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4

youtube.com/watch?v=5gnpCqsXE8g

Is that what redpilled is then? When you know the fucking truths?

These riots aren't big enough for him to declare martial law. You need to drop 2 nukes on 2 different cities to declare martial law. People will be so shocked and scared you could take away all their rights and they would be fine with it.

>This is my first time posting on here, but I wanted to know Cred Forums's thoughts on this conspiracy theory. My grandfather is convinced that the riots and other events going on in the country are staged, or encouraged at least, by the Obama administration so that he can inevitably declare martial law before another president gets elected. Eh?

Well, that IS their plan, to be honest.

It's why the Department of Justice is encouraging the riots.

How so?

Grandpa's theory may be correct, but only time will tell.

In the mean time, we will post in a "we wait" thread.

Not prosecuting Moveon.org for sponsoring and carrying out domestic terrorism

WAAAKE ME UUUPPP WHEN SEPTEMBER EEEENDS

I don't think he's delusional enough to try it, that seems more like a Soros scheme. Obama tries something like that and he's got a couple hours at most before the capital police arrest him.

It's something that we've all been worried about for months now.

We would much rather prefer that the elections did not get disrupted.

Your Grandfather is a wise man. There is a mathematical equation based on the law of probability. It rules in favor of the events being manufactured and not naturally occurring. Some mathfag posted it a few weeks ago on the last happening. If someone has it, post it again. BTW welcome to /pol.

I don't think there's a redpilled point per say, the best way I can kind of describe it is when you get to a point where you can immediately see things for what they really are. You watch a movie and see the recurring underlying themes of propaganda, or on tv, on the news, etc. It's about knowing the truth, essentially

Alex Jones is suppose to have a third party release a vidya of b.o. h8ting on America and whites tomorrow. Someone bought it from his kenyan senpai for 10g's. Its 20 yrs old and 8 yrs late

You'r granddad is probably right but like most people in america is fooled and looking the wrong way.
I believe this is all set up buy the republican party the elections will happen someone will either kill Trump or at least wound him it will most likely be a black man that will soon after be killed a lot like what happend to the JFK shooter. Then the republicans will start martial law and start striping the rights of the middle class away even more than they have been the past forty years.

No, it's just in time

Republicans?

He is indeed. Thanks.

Scary shit.

I think you meant Democrats

The only way I could see this being the case is if Obama is worried Clinton can't win. He will do what it takes to keep their circle in power.

You are right, Mcstain wouldn't use it.

I agree. It's all about power with them. And this agenda that im not sure where is headed. Complete control, white genocide, or? It's disgusting.

And the dems would love another Obama term over Hillary.

What with the question mark who has been doing everything they can to lower the middle class to a slave cast for a long time if you don't think that you are probably a Republican.
They slash public school funding they try and keep people off health care they want to take away your retirement what else do they have to do come to your house bend you over and fuck you without lube?

Like I said, I'm new to politics. But I'd say I agree with the Republican or conservative, I guess, values of small government. Take care of your damn self, pretty much. And give more power to the states themselves. I don't really like the thought of relying on the federal government for any of that shit you listed.

Didn't nukes go missing in Texas recently?

>How so?

Eric Holder was using taxpayer monies to fund Rap videos with the themes of killing cops.

newzvids.com/doj-caught-funding-cop-killing-rap-video/

They are literally TRYING to make black people riot, in order to declare martial law, so that they can sell off the country piecemeal, and reduce it to a third world nation.

Whats the end game to that though? Like, that's my biggest question. Why fuck over America like that?

it wouldn't be 'another term'

it wouldn't be 'welp, i'm canceling the election so i'm just gonna stay 4 more years'

doesn't make fucking sense you idiots

Civil war would break out if he tried. Or is the american military so cucked they would all comply?

Nah. Martial law would be difficult to impose. Only massive sustained riots across the country would justify it in anyway. A thousand nigs chimping out in a buisness district comes nowhere close. Even then it would only apply locally in a particular city with buisness as usual in the remainder of the state . tell pawpaw not to worry obummer isn't serving a third term.

I hope not

I think pawpaw's thinking ahead to bigger shit happenings.