Germany makes Gender Identities a mandatory subject in School

welt.de/politik/deutschland/article158300903/In-Hessen-stehen-nun-Genderidentitaeten-im-Lehrplan.html?wtrid=socialmedia.socialflow....socialflow_facebook

That's fucking it, Where can I get off this ride? My country is lost and beyon saving

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sR4uyMjUnDI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I agree with your sentiment.

Time for a new reich.

>german humor is so bad they don't realize gender identities is just a meme

It's 2016 ya kunt

Nice (((First World))) you guys got there

>a guy following this ideology violently attacked people
>our solution is to spread the ideology throughout the country

You sure?

Your country will burn away into nothing if your attitude is expectant helplessness

GERMANY YES

Absolutely FUCKED.
Illogical, outrageous.

Democracy has failed totally.

>gender bender
>gender blender

Jesus christ Germany get your shit together. Find a Trump or something jesus christ.

RISE UP

BURN AWAY THE INFECTION

>>gender blender

It makes the gender fluid.

He rage quit 71 years ago.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh no

GERMANY

YES
E
S

Glorious Deutschland is dead and gone.

>The moment you realise the next generation of Germans is going to be so sick and tired of the obvious brainwashing, and attacks by "Germans" that a new Reich will form.
>That moment when you realise these kids will be born into the red-pill and molded by it.
>That moment you realise that if a fourth Reich happens outside of Germany, these kids will defect to it, even if it's being defeated, and they may save it.
>That moment you realise these kids will be the back-up Reich.

Oh dear. I really hope all that tranny attack helicopter teachings won't interfere with all those Islam being the supreme religion and way of life teachings for our new citizens.

Because, this could really prove to be some kind of carfuffle now, could it not?

>Germany makes Gender Identities a mandatory subject in School

*Except for being Cis-Gendered.

ftfy

youtube.com/watch?v=sR4uyMjUnDI

Reminder there are still Germans worth respect.

We have to hope that they get woke and don't succumb to the rigorous brainwashing they will be subjected too. We have to pray they find something like Cred Forums.

subjected to*

and that's subjected to from BIRTH

I remember hearing some kids from a nordic country being forced to sing a song about something like we are alll sweedddeess even achmeddd

Oh shit I didn't even think about that

Can someone actually translate the article? Does it actually say Germany has made it 'mandatory'? It looks like, based on what Google Translate's shitty job, it's just a proposal for now.

Are you kidding.

Millennial here, brainwashed since birth to respect women.

Now look at /r9k/, one of the fastest boards here. Shit, more men are sexist than ever, and holy shit more hostile too.
I'm serious, I watched a pole beating his wife sometimes last year and just walked right on by. I thought to myself "Shit, she made the choice to go out with him, not my problem".

The leftist variant on brainwashing doesn't work, it only deters.

Kek. Good observation Hans.

>tfw all the transfaggots end up getting raped by achmed

Well what people don't realize is that any sort of conditioning is either going to have the intended result, or basically literally the opposite of that. The hard you push the conditioning the hard to intended or opposite outcome. So they will make a bunch of people who are the biggest bitch boys the world has ever seen while at the same time making a huge number of the biggest MRAs the world has ever seen.

I hope that juice box is good

Because you're going to need a bucket of popcorn to go with that

For all the butthurt coming up in 2-3 years.

Which means a new Hitler was born today.

Maybe Islam isnt that bad after all. Seriously id rather hear some fuck yell from a tower in the morning and put my wife in a binbag than put up with this shit

I think i'm gonna convert. Fuck this degenarcy

>thinking of Cred Forums as the standard of how normal people feel
>thinking your apathy is comparable to most SJWs.
>laddie you're on Cred Forums, so there's something in you that separates you from most people

I'd like to think that as people become more "enriched" they see through the bullshit, but honestly my faith is shaken when I hear the muslim apologists (ironically usually feminists who should be diametrically opposed to islam) who literally refuse to move from their stalwart regressive SJW views even in the face of mass rape, mass terror, and a massive drain on society

How is cross-dresser even a gender?

Because feelings.

>Non-OP

>Move to US
>Become citizen
>Lawfully purchase firearms
>Join revolution
>??????
>PROFIT!!1!

You should already famalam

Alhamdulillah

>"female-to-male" is not the same thing as "FTM"

No it isn't. All you have to do is pick up a rifle you fucking pussy.

>pick up a rifle
>germanistan

Just take solace that hajis will be forced to take it too

They're smart. They can make one.

If the current speed continues we will really have a civil war in 2-3 years. Thing is though, happening levels are still far from weimar republic levels back then.

We might have more shitskins in the country, but no hyperinflation or starvation... I hope the situation gets worse soon, MUCH WORSE.

You can buy here weapons too you know? It just takes some time

>picking up a rifle in cuckmany

What fucking happened to you guys?

LOL! Have you tried crying harder? Love watching pol get BTFO!

by voting conservatives. They stop this shit. never ever vote left or SPD in your life.

Jagd Lizenz.

WAKE ME UP

My class talked about how there are 3 sexes and limitless genders...she said male and female is a spectrum made up of social constructs...we had to take notes about how transsexualism isn't a mental illness and that its looked down upon because of our white oppressive sis system...I wish I could drop out but it's too late.

Perhaps you can. But you don't have the numbers like we have. Nearly every white gun owner in the US is just waiting patiently for shit to kick off.

I think the only reason we haven't done what needs to be done is because "we want the moral high ground." However, that'll change when we get tired of playing these stupid games.

>Non-Op

That means straight ; )

>Femme person of transgender experience

I hope you dont mean CDU, because they just started this shit in Hessen against the wishes of the parents.

Oh wait the article posted by OP explains just that, CPU pushing gender identity shit in our schools... (((conservative))). What we need is fucking right wing extremism.

Which class is this?

Serbia is actually 75.6.

>US: 112.9
Number 1 again bros.

It's about time you Germanfags caught up with us

AFD is against "Genderwahn" :^)

You do realise that the moment it looks like the poisoner is going to be kicked out, they'll go fully-lethal dose, right?
Then when their opposition either does nothing or makes the situation worse, they'll all shout "Look at what they failed to do!" with the hope that everyone forgot they started this shit, because the people are too angry, distracted, or legitimately forgot.
Then they'll go back to poisoning you again.

Honestly i don't know how the fuck any person near the current german leadership hasn't tried something yet.
> the mad queen is literally burning her own castle down and the castle guard sits by and does nothing, because they're "too virtuous" for that shit

Anthropology, I've read old anthro works and liked what I read and I knew that modern anthro would be somewhat bastardized but EVERY SINGLE class has been excruciatingly painful. It's nothing like the old the anthro books I've read.

At this point, I'm actually rooting for muslims and degeneracy to destroy Germany.

Funny thing is they use gender translated Geschlecht
But your Sex is our Geschlecht and your gender doesn't exist in our language.. fuck yeah

kek

Cousin's teacher told his class AfD is the worst party to go with.
Aren't schools supposed to be objective?

They will be the most triggered along with yugos and russians. Gonna be delicious to see sjw and migrants shitting at each other.

Kek. God bless.

'Zum wohle des Volkes' lügen und betrügen ist nichts neues Hans