Why the fuck are you guys calling black people "googles" now? Did I miss something here? Just curious

Why the fuck are you guys calling black people "googles" now? Did I miss something here? Just curious.

IT'S A MEME YOU DIP

Refresh your browser man.

Go Back

LURK MOAR

Quit pretending to be old. We reddit now.

Someone explain the meme to OP and don't be mean to his faggot feelings.

Its a poor attempt to associate Google with racist ideology. Effectly forcing Google to censor its own name. I think its funny but its already been nabbed by David Duke...not so funny anymore. That guy just ruins everything.

not all blacks are google, you racist.

you can tell a google by the way he wears his google hat, and he walks like a google, talks like a google. Fucking googles all sorts of gay shit. See those google lips? Big black google crows land on them google lips to shit. Google what. Google pants wear them low. Google airlines gonna crash in Atlanta, kill 50 filthy googles. Google butt sex. Google please.

I'm a non-racist, even an anti-racist vegan, but why should I or 'we' bow to this game of "silencing by association"?

David Duke or resurrected Hitler himself could re-post frog memes, why does that invalidate my non-racist use of frog memes?

Surely racists and non-racists alike should get behind attempts to subvert these bullshit attempts to silence free expression just because a 'bad' person happens to agree with your own position?

Pic related - frog meme associated with r9k long before racism, but now I'm supposed to stop frog-posting just because the MSM like to passively-aggressively deny rightists a right to an opinion?

Because Google owns Captcha, it pretty much controls like 90% of forum postings (including Cred Forums)

This thread is Google tier.

It's a play on "oogle", which a nigger, err google, was caught doing to white wimenz panties yesterday at the protest.

>I'm a non-racist
Are you a white/ethnic nationalist though?

I'm white, I'm anti-nationalist.

>I'm anti-nationalist
kys, go to Africa if your nation doesn't matter to you.

see

>skype detected
gtfo, beady eyed hook nose

i spy a kike

googles it is.

Because the fuckers want to censor """""hate speech""""" and they won't censor their own name, being the Skypes that they are

also Skype = Jew