It was nice knowing you

well, it looks like we've lost. the globalists have finally realized the power of meme magic and are going to shut down their opposition. I only hope that this tyranny does not go unchecked by the public.

the internet is being controlled and censored.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4
youtube.com/watch?v=7oday_Fc-Gc
youtube.com/watch?v=unRldLdllZ8
youtube.com/watch?v=cUN9sX86ZwA
youtube.com/watch?v=N-Eobk_sfIc
deepmeem.freeforums.net
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cred Forums is now owned by lowtax

We've been sold you fuckers.

I don't understand. There is no context surrounding this tweet.
What does it mean?
Does it mean what you think it means?
Could it actually mean something else that your unaware of?
Can any of this be proven?
etc. etc.
What am I missing? Some one redpill me on this please.

Probably just Hiro finally reading all the feedback he asked for and realising what a fucking state Cred Forums is in.

>drama
>the thread

Wish sometimes would post intelligently instead of emotionally

what makes you think that?

RIP Cred Forums.
youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4
youtube.com/watch?v=7oday_Fc-Gc

Take these digits. Give them to 8ch*n. I have a secret GET, and 8ch*n alone knows where to find it.

Find the last of my GETs, and close shut the marble jaws....of Cred Forumsblivion.

Good, Cred Forums is a cancer and I want my life back

me not go wifout fight!!!!!!!!!

nobody cares what you think you fucking britbong
>>/r9k/

HAHAHA.
THAT'S GREAT NEWS.

This has happened before, lad.

POL IS SOLD TO THE HIGHEST BIDDER.

WE CTR HAVEN NOW BITCH. GTFO OUT MY LIBERAL LEFTY BOARD THAT LOVES CLINTON

Goodbye everyone.

youtube.com/watch?v=unRldLdllZ8

What did he mean by this?

But whats happening?
Could someone please explain (with substantial evidence), not vague statements and unsupported theories?

What if the globalists aren't real and lots of real people are afraid you're going to turn us all into nazis. Don't look at the stupid numbers, look inside your heart and think about who you are becoming--your pal, Hubert.

When Mods start deleting threads en mass then I will know we are fucked. I'll see you fuckers over at the alternate site.

You know they're fucking around right? Lowtax doesn't even remotely have enough money to buy Cred Forums, let alone manage it.

which is?

A literal nobody made a random tweet, and everyone is believing it like the retards they are.

No worries. Just migrate to one of dozens of other chans out there.

God lowtax is such a faggot.

hopefully you all off yourselves honestly

kidding you will all just stay in your reddit shithole, but you might off when trump loses the election

It's a miracle the US doesn't use a Westminster type parliament

We must be weary of charlatans, hypocrites, and scammers and their false digits. They may even be those who we once considered friends, even heroes.

Praise K-k.

there are other chans, if Cred Forums gets ruined or taken down we can just migrate somewhere else.

Hiro sold Cred Forums to me for $60 and a Burrrrrrrito.

All anti-Mexican posts will be censored to "I love Mexico" and all threads will now play this on full blast every single Friday
youtube.com/watch?v=cUN9sX86ZwA

Nothing else will be changed.

It won't be the same.

He posted that because he is fucking with Cred Forums

fucking stupid i love mexico

>implying this is the only place shitlords congregate

I'd actually be relieved if lilpol got nuked, free up tons of time for other activities.

mootles is back?

Don't worry guys I'll try to buy my way into being a mod/janitor here.

I work IT, by default I'm good at deleting things

So guys seriously....if we came here tomorrow and found our beloved board was gone, where do we go? Sometimes I hate you fuckers and this place as a whole, but I gotta admit I would miss you turds after a few days.

Dont leave me in the dark, Cred Forums.

If lowtax is a fag and starts overhauling the site (and I'm sure he will), we have to ruin him.

c
h
a
n

Kek

This is the shit I can't stand. He just randomly says he's sorry with no context at all just to make us freak out and think the worst.
Some people are theorizing that he's not wanting to run Cred Forums anymore since he's got a new asshole torn into him in the threads asking how to improve shit

>f we came here tomorrow and found our beloved board was gone, where do we go?
8ch. At least until we can find a better place to go.

It's over. I had fun but.

youtube.com/watch?v=N-Eobk_sfIc

People have been fucking with this guy for years. He's preety used to it at this point.

Hell there's a splinter forum from something awful thats literally all about fucking with him and the mod team there.

You can't really do much to lowtax that hasn't allready been done son.

Some people say 8ch but that place is a shithole. I'd like to imagine Cred Forums would just take another board hostage with nonstop shitposting until we get our board back

If that's true, then congratulations everyone. You know there was no reason to be that shitty to him and that the place is fine as he had it.

This is just shitposting. absolutely no facts given for a basis of credibility

From this seal shall arise the doom of the followers of KEK, who, in their arrogance, sought to wield our magick as their own. Blindly they build their memes upon stolen knowledge and conceit. Now they shall be consumed by the very flame they sought to control. Let the echoes of doom resound across this wretched world, that all who live may hear them and despair.

You never paid any heed to the ancient prophecies. Like fools you clung to the old hatreds, and fought as you had for generations. Until the day the land belched fire, and a new enemy came upon you. You stand now, upon the brink of destruction, for the reign of SOROS has come at last.

I will continue to draw divine power from MOLOCH and distribute it to my kin and followers. I will continue to broadcast divine power upon the immigration routes, so that it will touch each soul in the United States, and then more broadly, across the waters to the rest of America and Earth. In time, every mortal on Earth shall feel the liberating contact with the divine.

How bitter. The gods and fates are cruel. I served you faithfully once, Lord KEK and you repaid me with death.

I curse you and your memes as my enemies, for your stealing and spoiling Pepe and degrading Cred Forums.. Your humiliation will give me special pleasure.

I am pleased to announce that my master is now in full control of Cred Forums and you will all be sacrificed to the Brazen Bull - Our Horrid King Besmear'd in Blood - MOLOCH.

Glory to SOROS.

total war?

discussion is better over there anyways, if it had more traffic i would never come here. I also like having webms with sound.

That plan is to take over int.

>implying lowtax has the money to buy Cred Forums after fueling his ambien addiction and paying alimony and child support to his gold-digging camwhore ex-waifu and her HAPA anchor baby

Yeah, between that and the fact that the pedos are gone and the site errors are fixed, I think its breety nice.

fucking I love Mexico

a fucking leaf
8 pol is rightwing tumblr.

i mean, come on. the man let a pedophile diaperfur stay in his basement

Kek

>people don't even know
You invade /mlp/ and tell the ponyposters to go shit up whatever other board.

That said, this whole thing stinks of Jim just fucking around to piss people off.

And the Samson option is ONLY if Cred Forums gets deleted

Wouldn't that make us refugees?

Some complaints were valid though. He changed the 404 page to a shitty youtube ad for Snowden and didn't understand why replacing yotsuba was a big deal saying he'd bring it back eventually. They had to hammer him before he finally added it back along with the shitty youtube video.
Also he gave every board permission to have a thread to discuss the board quality and how to improve it, saying mods wouldn't delete those threads. For fucking days after mods were deleting them because he never actually told the mods to not delete them.

8 pol is awful, i do enjoy /liberty/, /polotics/ and /leftypol/ though.

YOU WERE SAYING WE CAN FINALLY BE FREE OF Cred Forums IN OUR LIFETIME?

yes. rev up those dicks

we have enough katanas to take any website we wish famalam

didn't hotwheels die?

We take Cred Forums hostage until we get assurance that we get to keep Cred Forums

kek wills it

Yeah those are breety chill. And 8ch is getting an overboard soon, that'll be nice.

context? whats going on

FOR FUCK SAKE HE'S APOLOGIZING BECAUSE HE SPAMMED MARIO ON Cred Forums
GODDAMMIT CALM THE HELL DOWN

Why has moderation on Cred Forums picked up so strongly today?

Are Hiro's changes already implemented?

kek Akbar, brother! the unbelievers will be dealt with swiftly and brutally!

Nah, he sold the site to owner of 2ch though. In the end the two biggest english language imageboards are in effect a standoff for two men who hate each other.

Let's do it

I guess your right.
We won't simply migrate, WE WILL CONQUER.
fun/10

The sooner you fucktards are out the better, you're a cancer that needs imminent purging.

no one fucking knows

probably nothing

nigguh he long ded

mook is garbage. i been saying that from the first day he took this place over from the last homo.

my asshole hair could run this place better than this nip ever did.

>we've lost

we are more than a website

we have won because we are right

how to you think leftypol will handel rigthypol?

I see a huge explosion.

>implying we wouldn't just take over Cred Forums again and ruin the whole site until the containment board is returned

>Cred Forums is over
>no more /k/ adventures
>no more investigative reporting from Cred Forums
>no more kinos from Cred Forums
>no more busted nuts from /hr/
I think I would develop alcoholism and dabble in arson or vandalism, I can't imagine life without you folks

You guys don't get the concept that trying to take a really fast board hostage dosen't work that well. You take a slow small board hostage cause there aren't enough regulars there to out post you.Cred Forums is fast enough that they can out post Cred Forums easily. And if not out post, just about match.

> tfw Cred Forums will bite

this

finally somebody who isnt a faggot

SHOW THE FUCKING SOURCE YOU DIRTY GOOGLE.

EVIDENCE YOU FILTHY SKYPE

KEK

I am ok with that

THIS IS CTR SLIDING BULLSHIT
HIRO IS JUST FUCKING WITH Cred Forums BRINGING THE BANTZ
CTR FRAMED THIS AS IF HIRO SOLD Cred Forums

Hiro, known for selling data from 2ch when he was the admin there, is now selling the site (along with information gathered) to a third-party. Woohoo.

t. jewkas

Maybe he's just apologizing for the ad.

stirner posting and bans

GO ON Cred Forums YOU FAGGOT

Is this the end of Cred Forums? For real this time?

They can keep buying them, and people can keep putting them up. It could become a business model. Piss someone off enough to buy you out.

If you were born before 1995 you'll just do what you always did. You found a new site/forum to dick around on.

Someone will make another site like this and people will slowly find it and hangout again.

He was in a thread discussing the ad days ago. Seems pretty unlikely.

wow I love Mexico now.

Chekd

→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →

CALLING ALL AUTISTS

TIME TO WEAPONIZE BOYS

HELP FIND THE GOVERNMENT/SOROS PAID FOR BLM BUSES

WE START THE FIRE TONIGHT

> pic

/Cred Forums/ in a nutshell

Oh no, bullying on the internet! Better call the fbi!

>I will bully and silence you because my bullying and censorship is better

Lotta nerve on those Jews

I'm born before 95 but i cant imagine finding another forum

every forum is full of faggots

Cred Forums had to fuck it all up for the rest of the board.

we tried le samson option on [s4s] when we thought we would be deleted during Cred Forumsharbor and it didn't work

>lowtax buys Cred Forums
10bux says not.

Ficki ficki with an endless supply of pearly boipucci?

g
a
g

I'll miss you guys

is this the greatest happening of our lives?

what are you fucking gay?

That fucking idiot just won't stop...

If we do get shut down can we send a refugee party to dvach? There's some crazy memes over there and not enough English

stop posting your own stuff Wayne Lambright

Where is our new home going to be? Cripplechan's Cred Forums?

SA is reclaiming the lost tribes.

We're going home boys.

Reminder that Wayne Lambright is a hobo con artist parasitizing the people around him and especially the elderly. Wayne Lambright was 5 months behind on the rent for his mobile home before the owner kicked Wayne Lambright out. This guy had also loaned Wayne Lambright over $1000 in his many failed attempts to get the psycho Wayne Lambright to straighten his life out. Everybody coming into contact with Wayne Lambright eventually learn. Wayne Lambright has no conscience, no prospects, no loyalty, no skills, no future. Behind Wayne Lambright is a long trail of devastated and financially inconvenienced people stretching back into Wayne Lambright's 20s. Wayne Lambright also managed to con older technologically illiterate people into handing over several tens of thousands of dollars for projects that could have been carried out by an outsourced indian in one week. In Wayne Lambright's hands, not even that can be done. Wayne Lambright is the perfect storm of incompetence and narcissism and the only people who have been willing to maintain a relationship with Wayne Lambright for more than a few months are a couple of redneck alcoholics and a methhead with whom Wayne Lambright enjoys periods of homosexual debauchery including the use of stimulants while seeking out ill reputed public bathrooms for "slam bams." But don't worry, Wayne Lambright fully forgives himself every time so he's Not Gay.

I'd say migrate to SA. But I ain't paying for shit.

So... Like...why dont we just make kekchan.org?

Oh, right. I forgot Obama gave up control of the DNS. Cred Forums is probably going to be taken down for copyright and hatespeech violations soon.

It's not like Cred Forums hasn't fucked with him for a decade already. He is immune. It's like Americans trying to insult the British.

Its about the mario music looping on Cred Forums you retard.

>ambien addiction
nigga what
how do you even abuse ambien
you don't exactly get to enjoy or even remember the high

nah we just go on other board like b, po and int and make hitler threads

PLEASE DO

you fuckers leaving would make Cred Forums just a little bit more bearable

Last two times moot shut us down we took the whole fucking site hostage and ED as well until a Jewish woman convinced moot to just give it back.

And don't forget the boxxy civil war.

Our Cred Forums has "crazy" and "slightly less crazy" balancing each other out. Their Cred Forums is the former left unchecked.

Not this.

This

deepmeem.freeforums.net
THIS IS A SUBSTITUTE FOR Cred Forums
NEW Cred Forums
NEW Cred Forums
NEW Cred Forums
THIS IS A SUBSTITUTE FOR Cred Forums
deepmeem.freeforums.net
HEAD TO DEEPMEEM AND MAKE ACCOUNTS.

We've been shut down twice before. No biggie niggie.

wtf i love mexico now

Then why do u post here!?

Our people shall never give up their animes.
Fuck your shit, china man.

Death or Victory.
Let's prepare for the last battle, brothers.

Fox news has real googles on there

you're just not using it correctly. Try taking 20 mg, then instead of going to sleep, fighting it and staying awake. The walls will start moving and demons will start whispering into your ear. It's great.

Wish playstv worked so I could upload the clip of these googles

you have the mindset of a japanese. so stubborn and so determined. i understand why you dislike deepmeem.

Master(han

How many of you would be lost without Cred Forums?
No other place you will fit in and have fun at.
No more shitposting and memes.
What would you even do with your time?

deepmeem.freeforums.net
come here

Does anyone have the lets hurt each other mok?

>makes us refugees
Time to start enriching my dude

>No more shitposting and memes
i can't living without those things

Fucking dropped

Go to mchan. Their Cred Forums is very unpopulated and it's run by a some Russian, I think.

No moderation and no censorship. Let's take that shit over. KEK wills it

You better mean 8ch pl.

>MAKE ACCOUNTS.

You're doing it wrong