Why aren't you a pagan yet? What excuse do you have to not worship the gods of your ancestors?

Why aren't you a pagan yet? What excuse do you have to not worship the gods of your ancestors?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PrXP8RElFX4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I believe the underlying logic of the universe has a vague consciousness, much like Spinoza or Einstein's spiritual beliefs. I'm essentially a pantheistic Catholic, since I believe the trinity can be used to understand this.

>gods
>plural
Nice delusion.

Unarius will guide you against the lizard people. join them and bring peace to the river folk. hump your own bum. rum

youtube.com/watch?v=PrXP8RElFX4

>I'm essentially a pantheistic Catholic
>Catholic
cuck

Filthy pagan scum
Learn the work of the Builder, and lead a better life

The soul attains uniqueness through its representation from the mind and body. We are all the living elements of the universe and our own consciousness can be argued as a means to prove the universe itself is conscious.

Yes, I'm Trinitarian, but I still believe science should take precedence.

>cuck
Non argument.

Monotheism was the true religion of our ancestors, who are descended from Noah's grandsons. There is evidence of monotheism and sacrifice to the biblical god long before the Jews existed, such as in ancient china.

Paganism, on the other hand, is just a corruption of the original monotheism that adds false ancestor worship. For example, Jupiter comes from the name Japheth, who was one of Noah's grandson who settled to the north.

Waes thou hael

You share more of your genome with your ancestors than anyone else, couple this with the expectation that you'd be taught by your ancestors (especially in pre-industrial civilisations) and there is no one more alike to you than your ancestors. Once upon a time, they'd share your body and your mind.

Ancestor worship makes more sense than worshipping thunder and begging for its satisfaction so it doesn't destroy your home.

>paganism

Kek, god of meme magic, is the only deity that has manifested miracles in the current age.

What is your god doing?

I am. I'm just not Norse Pagan. I am Hellenistic Pagan.

Read that the ancient Greeks had mythology and stories but didn't really take them seriously or literally. Is that true? Because ithat sounds like the best society

+1

Because my ancestors weren't a bunch of memeing idiots.

My gods are in Sovngarde

are you greek?

Kek is definitely a Pagan Elder God.

I reject modern religion and worship the Nord Gods

>muh god of muh ancestors
This is dumb as fuck. If you truly believe in one belief, such as Christianity, why would you change it just because your ancestors that you're very loosely related to believed it?

t. George Begel

Everyone from Schopenhauer to Spinoza to Jesus Christ himself in the now lost Gnostic gospels had similar beliefs. This is theism for the intelligent.

Kek only exists in the minds of human. That might make it real, but it also makes it powerless on its own.

Surprised no one has called me out for picking a religion from a video game

convert or burn

I am greek.

>(((modern paganism))

no thank you

I pray Kyne takes me to Sovngarde tonight

Around the time I finished high school, because my girlfriend at the time was really involved in one, I joined a Pagan coven briefly. Two or three members were deeply spiritual, took the rituals seriously, and maybe even really believed in that shit. Nothing I was able to read from how they acted was particularly damning or hurt anyone. Most members were just New Age Wiccans.

That said, a majority of members were clearly only in it because it's 'mysterious'. Only the two members who seemed genuinely invested stuck with it over the years (probably still practice it today), and I grew to pity them, so many people in high school sought them out for 'the hipster religion' when they just wanted to show the beauty of nature to newcomers. It was a weird time to be alive.