youtube.com/watch?v=nRp1CK_X_Yw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n4vI6m-DOJo
youtube.com/watch?v=on9qLufIK2A
youtube.com/watch?v=jfJZsXGzYp0
youtube.com/watch?v=JixbzFjv_cU
youtube.com/watch?v=ghSJsEVf0pU
youtube.com/watch?v=SsV2O4fCgjk
breitbart.com/big-journalism/2015/09/26/washington-post-confirms-hillary-clinton-started-the-birther-movement/
youtube.com/watch?v=claY2UU9-5c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what about that one person that wasn't famous!
HUH?
YEAH!
THEY PUT HER THERE!
THATS THEIR PET!

Its this or "Who wants to be the new Mel Gibson?"

>famous

Silly goose. All Hollywood faggots are owned by the Skypes and are only allowed to spew liberal platitudes unless they have fuck you money and are self-produced.

I'm willing to bet that half of these celebrities are Trump voters. They just can't openly say it because they'd never be hired again. You can't be a conservative in Hollywood. If I was paid like these people are, I'd shill for Clinton all day, and still vote for Trump. Don't be too hard on them, they're only human.

This tbhf, but maybe only one or two are closet trump supporters

This is a test

Jew

Nigger

Wtf i hate the avengers now

Jews

Skypes?

>Martin Sheen

FUCK

He was my favorite white hispanic

Fuck him now

I guess Andy Garcia is the real white hispanic now

>Iron Cuck
>Cuck Machine
>Degenerate Widow

They were probably pressured to do that video

LEERING SWARTHY HOOK-NOSE SKYPES!!

t. Dr. William Luther Pierce

I agree, November 8th is an important decision day.

That's why I'm taking the day off and voting Trump.

It's been written.

They will all suffer the fate of >JUST
THEY WILL GET, GOT.

Don Cheadle is so, so fucking ugly

Looks like a fucking turd with teeth

Could it be possible that what they're saying is right?

God damn it The Ilusive Man really went to shit after ME2

>No Captain America

Definitely not.

Anyone got a list of based celebrities?

Why skype? I don't think Google could get away with censoring Jew or Jews since that would negate anythin pro-Jewish

pewdiepie, mel gibson, scott baio, don king

Who else?

>caring about celebrities

I bet you take vaccines to you cuck.

We need to make a cool video with all the atrocities that hillary did, with the image of the avengers. Shit will be viral as fuck and will damage the actor jobs and the brands paying them.

>Benghazi dead people
>Bill pedophile
>Super predators
You know this shit.

No one has beat the Trump curse so far. They will JUST soon.

I think The Rock and Mike Tyson also

robert downy junior molested and raped corey haim.

Thumbed down.
I voted up all the pro trump comments.
Do the same brothers!!!
Do the same brothers!!!
o

T
h
e

S
a
m
e

B
r
o
t
h
e
r
s

Edit the scene from Age of Ultron where General Ross is listing off all of the destruction the avengers have caused around the world but replace the locations in which Hillary is to blame for destruction. Replace video clips of the locations as they play

This.
I like this.
Fellas, we should do this.

Then after cap says "that's enough". Just continue showing clip after clip after clip after clip.

But they're famous, so obviously their opinion's are more valuable

I can't wait for the day of >JUST

Having respect for people because they are famous....nice.

Forgive my ignorance, but what is this "JUST" you speak of? And the Trump curse?

>Well I just lost respect for "a shit ton of famous people."

I was already starting to hate Hollywood, haven't been to see a movie in almost a year.

Now I fucking despise them, and won't be going to see a movie anytime soon. Fuck these condescending snarky liberals. I think I'm finally starting to understand how people in shitty countries throughout history have felt when you read that they hated and despised their own media and entertainment classes.

>more likes than dislikes

W H Y
H
Y

these fucks will all bend at the knee come Nov

That was in Civil War you autistic leaf.

Manipulation. They've been deleting posts left and right too.

I used their service and registered to vote

>political affiliation
>race/ethnicity

I really hate Mark Ruffalo.

youtube.com/watch?v=n4vI6m-DOJo

>skypes
Isnt it the goal to make those brands censorable? I believe skype s is more suitable to accomplish that goal, isnt it.

youtube.com/watch?v=on9qLufIK2A

Kek

Trump will win

jej

I mean, this video seems really forced.

Now that the word "shit" can be said in TV and films, people take advantage of it and use it too much, so it loses its meaning and doesn't make something funny anymore. Also the dick joke was really fucking stupid.

I mean, what the fuck is the message of this video? Just a bunch of actors and actresses who think they can sway voters to vote for an evil bitch, who they know is evil as well? The only people they are catching the attention of are the young, college retards who go and protest on TV, just to get their 15 minutes of fame. They have no idea why they are protesting and usually shout out "what the fuck??!!!!" in the background of a shitty cell phone video.

Obviously the actors only did this video for the money, fuck I'd only do it for the money too and then go and vote for Trump.

I hate videos like these. They send a negative, terrible message.

And they are gay.

wtf I hate Iron Man now

Also Julianna Moore is weird as fuck, she always plays freaky roles. Like Carries Mom, in the remack, with Chloe

>hillary hates niggers
>hillary killed thousands of mudslimes in the iraq war
>hillary doesnt care about black people and wants them killed by cops
these are all things trumpcucks keep telling me
wtf i hate hillary now!

FUCK
U
C
K

OFF
F
F

You know what the answer is?

Divestment.

I've been slowly practicing this more and more over the last 4 years, and plan to continue.

Someone I used to enjoy watching says some stupid leftist shit? Fuck 'em, I'm done supporting their work. Band I liked says some SJW shit? Delete my music and never get anything from them again. Retailer does something retarded like Target with the tranny bathrooms? Never going back again. CEO of Starbucks says to vote democrat? That was the day I bought my last coffee from them.

Nothing fucks with the leftist system like playing their own game back at them. It seems tough at first with some shit you might be used to buying/listening to/watching regularly, but after a little while, it gets REALLY easy to find a fun sense of smugness knowing you're taking money out of the pockets of liberals and leftist jews bent on destrying all that is good.

There's nothing worth the self-shame that you, I, or anyone else needs to have to suck up just so we can have convenience. When enough people divest from leftist bullshit, their plummeting income will be enough to make it all worthwhile, and you get to sleep at night knowing you don't support their nonsense any longer.

>tfw when was going to give Goy in the Shill a chance
>not anymore

James fucking Woods

Skypes instead of Kikes

Hello CNN

In an environment where we cannot actively fight back, using the market is our next best option.

Millennial men are already doing this in spades by checking out of the high end employment market, and opting to only make enough to keep themselves comfortable and not engaging in relationships. A stark protest to the fractured state of gender relations.

It's the same thing here but on a different scope. Vote with your wallets. It's the most effective thing you can do.

Thanks for the meme.

same

doing my small part

lurk more newfaggot CNN

"This is really serious guys Trump is bad" quickly becomes "we are a lot of famous people repeating the same thing "to"buddy will show his cock if you don't we promise" this is the most creepy degenerate shit.

Holy shit, November 8th is going to be the greatest shitstorm of all time.

so are Cap & Star-Lord voting for Trump?

As an Ausfag, I hope Trump wins.

You have my blessings America.

>hey everyone I'm rich and famous
>I'm just like you
>hillary 2016!

predictable

Googles will wake up after these riots make all google and skypes lose credibility

They try to make it ironic to make it appealing and also do a joke bargain of showing a nude man in victory of it all.

I'd say star lord is probably since he's a gun owner, probably not Evans, he already got on trump for a "disgusting" attack on Clinton.

I'm on it!

None of them are even good looking. Not the females, not the males. Why are there no good looking actors and actresses in Hollywood anymore? Depressing. You go to movies to escape. Who wants to go to look at these plain, boring mugs?

I'm gonna help save the day for my community and America, user. I just got my registration confirmation in the mail yesterday!

JUST

I'd fugg that eurasian bitch. Who is she?

Why did you have any respect for these skypes before?

>friends ask if I saw that video with all the actors and shit
>"Yea Im sure Hillary paid them"
>"cmon man that's bullshit, why would they accept money when they already have loads of it"
>explain to him that it's a little big how nobody ever opened their mouth the previous elections but suddenly they decide to, when one of the most corrupt politician since Nixon is running
>"yea you have a point, man that's fucked up"
>Tfw I'm slowly redpilling all of my friends, I even made some go from far-left to far-right and most of the arabs I meet become self-hating

>no captain america

>Men aren't sexualized, only women!
>If you vote Clinton, we'll show you this guys dick!
fuck all of them

why are you shitting on nixon!
Nixon is the greatest if you ignore Watergate

This
So much fucking this

>The "common sense" gun law meme

>Nixon is the greatest if you ignore Watergate

People had such high standards, I can't believe they got him with something as weaksauce as Watergate.

We've been doing this non-stop, brother user, but they keep deleting the comments.

Remind everyone that these rich elite assholes live in gated communities with no cultural enrichment! Down with their fences and gates Das racist!!!!

>I know let's get a bunch of liberal elitists to convince voters that they shouldn't vote for Drumpf XD!!!

Wow I bet it will work this time.

Uh oh, some rich cunt is crying, looks like I can't vote Trump anymore

One of the great truths in life is that most famous actors are insane and generally mentally unstable. It is best to never to trust their opinions. A sane actor generally doesn't blurt their opinion to the world like their opinion is greater than others.

It was a good campaign while it lasted I guess.

>most Americans are independent
>both parties always need to woo them
>dems had the chance to win them over with (((sanders)))
>throw it away for (((soros)))
>left leaning independents are voting for Trump out of spite or throwing away their vote on (((stein)))
>mfw the dnc handed Trump his victory

Captain America doesn't submit to leftist cuck propaganda

He wasn't terrible. He spoke his mind and called the Bohemian Grove faggy, so that's pretty awesome.

code word for leafs

The funny thing is that even though this video is getting shilled to pieces by Putin, RT and Cred Forums to dislike, the video still has more than 94k likes over the ~60k dislikes.

Looks like Trump is finished stormweenies. Democracy will triumph over scary mongering and demagoguery

>not having redpilled all of his friends yet
Man, I already redpilled all of my close friends as well as my co-workers and family.
Even some arab friends now hate other arabs and niggers.

that poor dog
:(

wtf i hate martin sheen now

>Julienne Moore
>common sense gun laws
YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONE! YOU WERE SAID TO ERECT MY DICK NOT FLACATE IT!!!

Captain America Civil War is much more satisfying now.

Libtard Iron Man gets BTFO.

We just need captain America making a video for trump

>All those butthurt kiddies in the comments who can't even vote

kek

RDJ might be, everyone else especially the googles& ScarJo are definitely ShillHills.

This is disappointing though. I still like RDJ's work as an actor but I'm pirating his shit from now on.

WTF! I hate Hollywood now!!

A FUCKING LEAF!

>95K Likes
>65K Dislikes
How exactly?

Why does Robert Downey Jr look like he's being held hostage?

The interesting thing is that RDJ is supposed to be a conservative from what I have heard. Something tells me Skypes have some dirt on him or something.

Paid likes m8.

It would've been fine if they got a bunch of famous people to convince people to go out there and vote. The problem is when they started telling you who to vote for. There's just something fundamentally wrong with this video.

Someone post that we are more famous so our opinions matter more image.

Thanks celebrities! I'll remember to register in my swing state to cast my vote for Trump!

Don't forget Incredible Cuck
"You're making me prep. You won't like me when the bull is prepped."

Somebody is shilling in the opposite, probably CTR

why did you respect them in the first place?

they're just clowns that will do anything rich people want for their and your entertainment

When you're famous you have to watch what you say. Especially in Hollywood, look at Mel Gibson. They want to keep their careers and thus it's impossible to be conservative. They have to go with the flow of the times for their own livelihood.

Some femanon did a parody already.

youtube.com/watch?v=jfJZsXGzYp0

You're spending too much time on Cred Forums. Most well well off-people are liberal, particularly in Hollywood

I wonder what all these people bashing Trump will do once he's president.
Will they pretend they have any integrity and keep up the show but lowering their voice, will they turn into "I was always with him" faggots?
Who knows, it certainly will be hilarious.

BRAVO! Joss

Sad to say but it's shit like this that'll cost Trump the win. Trump is against an establishment that's already been bought, and all of these people are on its payroll.

It was one thing when only millennial idiots like Chloe Mortez were telling you who to vote for, but mainstream Hollywood's biggest names coming out to shame you for daring to vote Trump is unequivocally going to swing a LOT of votes.

It makes me fucking angry. This is a cheap (well, very, very expensive) dig. The cowards can't have people thinking for themselves, voting for a man who'll put America first. ((They)) need you voting for Obama 2.0.

FUCKING KIKEWOOD COCKSUCKERS

I already hate celebrity worship but using them to push a political agenda like this is a new level of disgusting. I would honestly be equally disgusted if this was done against Hillary instead. Being famous doesn't make your political opinion any more valid. The fact that they even start the video by telling you that a bunch of famous people are doing it so you should do it too makes it all the worse. Plus they try to dress it up as all fun and jokey at the end.

They will relapse, find God, endorse Trump, not that it matters anyway, Trump loves being roasted, it makes him stronger.

She's an overacting ginger shitface.
I don't care what anyone thinks, that bitch is butt ugly.

>James Woods

You only just then lost respect for this man? ok

Wtf I hate them now

I learned long ago to avoid learning the political opinions of celebrities, most of them are ignorant/unintelligent performers, and nothing more.

>respect
>actors

You know before Hollywood actors where considered the to be the on the same professional level as a prostitute?

whenwas the last time you saw him in a movie? Or Clint Eastwood in a movie he didn't make himself?

Disliked

Chloe is a braindead Hillaryite, now. Literally braindead from the MKULTRA procedures required to get her to support Illary

also refrigerator

[spoiler] most of them aren't actually famous [/spoiler]

So many great comments from yesterday were deleted. Fucking save the cucks.

>Actors
>People paid to pretend to be someone they are not

The paycheck they just earned might not reflect with their real views.

Looks like he has AIDS, cancer and sickle cell. I posted that in the comments section yesterday but it got deleted.

this really feels like satire

do they really think people care what """"famous"""" people think?

Goddamn I love this picture, its perfect

Those fucking boots

That's it. That's the fucking LAST FUCKING STRAW. I had been a die-hard Hillary dog, but now I'm a FULL ON WHITE SUPREMACIST because of THIS GAY VIDEO

Can we kill these people?

6 inch lifts

>pro trump top comments keep being deleted
>paid likes

america fk ja!

>respect
>people who play "make believe" for a living

the skypes have brainwashed ya bud

>muh dead skype on a stick
For someone who is supposed to be red pilled on skypes, Mel sure is dumb.

>No DC actors

Feels good man

I haven't watched movies in a while. At what point did Scarlet start affecting the voice of a female?

Good goyim always vote for Hillary.. Yess..

Go and see every mother fucking movie he makes and help him build an anti-jew media empire.

sorry, my bad, didn't mean to be an anti-semite. Meant to say anti-skype.

Why did you have respect for that shit ton of shit famous people in the first place, OP?

It's the globalist team from Civil War, missing Capt. America....

But people keep telling me Trump's presidency would only benefit the rich, so why wouldn't the rich vote for him?

>Well I just lost respect for "a shit ton of famous people."

Why the fuck were you respecting "famous people" in the first place?

It just shows that they're afraid. They know that Hillary can be beaten. Did they run anything like this for Obama in 08 or 12? I don't remember them doing anything like this.

He's "Christian Identity": he doesn't believe that "Jews" are Israelites at all, but that they're Edomites and Edomite/Khazar hybrids. Christ was an ACTUAL Israelite. He believes that the 10 exiled tribes of Israel became the Scythians and migrated to Northeren Europe where they took over and became the Germanic tribes. When those tribes conquered Europe, Europe became the new Nation of Israel.

They really are desperate

>White
>Hispanic

Nice meme :^)

He must completely lack self awareness to even consider unironically wearing those outside.

Hillary is going down in November

You lost respect for the most degenerate group. That will do pig that will do.

Because they're famous? Hello, are you stupid?

>Julienne Moore

you have shit taste

>respecting any pedowood skype
lel

what cartoon is this nigger image search only shows minions

At what time they say vote hillary exactly?

>The Avengers talking shit about anyone else having the power to cause mass destruction

good joke assholes

>listening to literal actors

Seriously now?

I can't even use Cred Forums right

>Marvel
not even once

>Edomites and Edomite/Khazar hybrids
Edom was the patriarch of one of the tribes of Israel, though, being directly descended from Isaac.

dont think about them in their roles outside film. In reality they are just people who put on whatever act you need if you give them enough money

Remember when Bill Murray was hyping up the new Ghostbusters movie? He was saying it's great, everyone should see it, etc.

Then what. We got a leaked view of what he really thought about the movie, and in his own personal views he thought it was awful like the rest of us.

Never forget that actors HAVE to say whatever their Jew handler tells them to say unless they want to get Gibson'd.

>Having respect for any of these known libcucks prior to this video

I'd hatefuck Julianne Moore in the ass and that's it.

Captain America didn't shill for hill in that video.

>using windows
first day on the internet user?

I canceled every marvel book I was subscribed to. I can deal with artists having their own opinions, but I'm not gonna deal with outright propaganda from these people.

>Lost

Why did you respect them in the first place.

They're actors.

I had to stop at 1:23. I can't be sure how many of those lines were written by former staff writers of The Office.

>RDJ does this commercial

>The guy who was going to name the biggest pedophile in Hollywood for Radar magazine winds up dead in a couple of days

Calling it now.

>Not posting the holohoax edit.

Who is the girl crying and why is she crying? Is there a story I don't know?

her head looks like a potato

her face looks like a fish

otherwise fine

>His signature move is firing "things"

Nice to know the 1% still regard human lives as objects.

Thanks millionaires!

The rock

None of these people were likable to begin with, most were already well known cucks.

I'm glad Joe Sweden could only rope his most insufferable regulars into appearing in this video, I like to think some of his other regulars still have some self respect.

plz dont let my waifu be a batshit insane liberal...

>Help protect this country from fear and ignorance!

If you don't vote for a corrupt, war mongering psychopath who wants to continue policies that have degraded your standard of living steadily over the last 30 years, WE WILL ALL DIE BECAUSE LITERALLY HITLER.

>Assuming Watergate wasn't a false flag

Burn them all

>having respect for anyone in that video

youtube.com/watch?v=JixbzFjv_cU

One was reported by whedon or how ever it's spelled, as saying they didn't know it would be this partisan and were worried about alienating their fans.

He "convinced" him.

I wonder why Marvel made him War Machine knowing they'd have to do up-close shots

I liked Nathan Fillion and NPH seemed chill. Everyone else I already knew was degenerate

Notice that Capt America wasn't in it? Civil War IRL is happening, and once again he's standing for what's right, what's good, what's American.

is jews being filtered to skypes now

He's still like top 5 most talented black actors ever

for great justice jews are now skypes and niggers are now googles so we dont offend anyone

Hello America
America
Hello
America
I want to talk to you
You
You
Let's talk
I want to talk to you
About an issue
Issue
I got a bone to pick with you
That was a dick joke
Issue
We need to vote
To vote
Vote
We need to vote
Vote for a not racist
Racist
DICK, YOU'RE FIRED
THANK YOU
Racist piece of shit
So let's vote Hillary
Hillary
Hillary
Let's vote Hillary
Remember when we repeated vote?
Repeating things makes them sound more important
Important
Repeating
So vote for Hillary
She's also racist and many of her policies match Hitler's
But Trump is Hitler so that's like super bad
Bad
Really bad
Racist
Hitler
Vote Hillary
Thanks America

Test

Kys, Economist FGM loving faggot

someone needs to shrink Iron Manlet down in all his posters for kek.

>all you retards whining about muh fav celebrity is a leftist :((

You realize that everyone of the celebrities in this video are legitimately either kikes, non whites or homos right? Cred Forums is always right

Why do people care what celebs think?
I promise you none of these people know fuck shit about either of the candidates.

These were the numbers earlier today.

hillbots are primed to make sure this does not go ghostbusters level

RDJ is supposedly a conservative after going through the penal system and seeing the fruits of liberal policies.

Given that and his awkward performance in this video, I think this wasn't exactly something he really wanted to do. Don Cheadle obviously feels far more passionately, as do the others who can't help but trash Trump rather than simply try and get people to vote.

Gotta Hack em all' fappemon

Good, stay BTFO!

Rare pepe

We will need the hacker known as Cred Forums for our retaliation

phil coulson why

I was just watching Captain America: Civil War. Glad i pirated this piece of shit.

>Skypes
Funny maymay XD ;)

it's called "acting". She's pretending to care about America.

I pirated that shitty copy someone got when it was first released and I'm glad I did instead of going to the theaters. I enjoy the Marvel movies but now I'm never paying for another one, or any Hollywood movie, again. This and the Emmy's were the tipping point. Was looking forward to Doctor Strange a bit too.

Jon Voight

How about all the stupid nigger rappers who you worship that create dumbass words like based. Kill yourself nigger. Sorry bruh am i salty fa.m fire aux cord mixtape what are those snow BLM dab

out of touch

What a bunch of pieces of shit. Practically D-listers.

Why is Trump seen as the war candidate when only one of the two literally helped make the Iraw War happen?

Its instead of Kikes retard

I doubt any of them care about a basket of deplorables

Isn't NPH already a known gay? That makes him degenerate

>Tfw I remember when it was first posted on Cred Forums and it was easily 75% dislikes

RDJ is a Republican what happened? I guess he is forgetting the ass raping he got in prison and being naive again.

He was stated to have said something to the effect of "you don't spend time in prison like I did and come out of that experience a liberal" back in the early 2000s before politics got as heated and polarizing as it is.

It's certainly possible that he changed his mind, but when that exact quote was brought up in an interview a couple years ago, he seemed to get really uncomfortable and he didn't give a definite answer. I'm fairly certain the dude is probably right wing and just won't admit it. John Malkovich is apparently the same way.

Isn't weird how most comments are bashing the video, yet there are still more ((((((likes)))))))?

This make me so happy.

It's great being a liberal.

Enjoy, milo and ann coulter, you cucks!

Maybe lots of them are.

are any of their critiques against Trump reasonable, or is it just reaching for shit they want to exist. Does he flip flop, tax returns, birther shit, etc. Why do they willingly ignore Shillary's Libya incident and the ongoing Syria nonsense? How is that moral, why do they lie to themselves and others?

>oh god PLEAAAAAAAAASSE just PLEEEEEAAAAAAASE VOTE

They know Trump has the most enthusiastic voter base

They know Trump has won over most of the Republican base after all their kicking and screaming

They know Hillary is absolutely nowhere near those two points and advantages

Absolutely

Positively

Pathetic

Saved for posterity, for when we have nostalgic threads and I bring up

>remember that time they got desperate and paid a bunch of actors to beg to the 20 some year olds? Some were actually pretending to cry and everything

wtf is this "skypes" meme that seems to have started in the last day or so?

maybe the famous people are smart and you guys are a bunch of small brained racist retards with a shitty slanted black and white worldview that can't look at the bigger picture

they were paid by Jew Whedon to do it. Just look at tony's fucking eyes, from what i know and from what i can see he didnt want to do it

Include me senpai

Don Cheadle is so filled with hatred it's remarkable.

Praise kek

I would fug that light skinned black dude from greys anatomy

Why is it always when someone brings up how much a poor decision for president Trump is they don't defend or refute the arguments but attack Hillary?

Even Obama didn't have such a cringe brigade of a campaign

This is Jeb tier

>pls vote

Maybe the famous aren't smart, but are just being paid lots of shekels by shillary...

>tfw no MAAAAAAT DAAAAAAMON

>tfw slowly redpilling my friends
It's great. Got into an argument about whether one race can be smarter than the other last week.
"We're all the same man that's impossible" turned to "okay so subsaharan black people have higher bone density, that's quantifiable evidence that different people in different landmasses separated thousands of years under different conditions can have biological differences, but intelligence is not quantifiable", which turned to him linking us an article on a Nobel prize winner geneticist saying race affects intelligence and his award is getting revoked for saying that, and that I was right.

>forgetting

youtube.com/watch?v=ghSJsEVf0pU

He probably is in a sense

>"Jews" are Israelites at all, but that they're Edomites and Edomite/Khazar hybrids
There's no ethnic difference between an Israelite and an Edomite, they were both Hebrew states. Also, Khazar meme is genetically disproven.

>Christ was an ACTUAL Israelite.
Meaningless distinction, especially as his primary language was Aramaic

>the 10 exiled tribes of Israel became the Scythians
Only someone with zero awareness of the Scythians could think something that retarded

>and migrated to Northeren Europe where they took over and became the Germanic tribes.
Utterly absurd. Scythians migrated West along the steppe corridor into Southeastern Europe, not Northern Europe. And the proto-Germanic peoples were in place long before Scythians had differentiated from their other Iranic cousins.

interesting attempt at satire.

youtube.com/watch?v=SsV2O4fCgjk

>Cap's team in civil war, which is about the importance of freedom and liberty, is nowhere to be seen
Meme magic is real

God this is really fucking gay lol.

i love robs movies and i even got to meet him once during an iron man premier but

>taking political advice from a guy best known for his coke and alcohol addiction

>but mainstream Hollywood's biggest names coming out to shame you for daring to vote Trump is unequivocally going to swing a LOT of votes.

Major Hollywood big names like Depp, Brad Pitt, Jlaw etc have been talking shit about Trump since the very beginning with basically zero impact.

He was a deeply flawed man, for all his intellect. I don't know why any Cred Forumstard would vouch for the guy that empowered Kissinger. That alone should be enough to condemn him.

My point precisely, why do the critiques of Trump match those of Clinton? The health records/tax return thing. The birther stuff ties them together.
Also, nobody talked about being a poor decision, just critiques against both. Shillary has more because of her time as Secretary of State, which did not end very well. All they have against Trump is mean comments, doesn't add up.

Don't agree with the tariffs, but if it starts going to shit, he won't beat a hammer into a bent nail. Also ties into the Mexican argument.
They don't directly get them to pay for it, they just use the money they were going to pay them for another use, it's not like it is "fresh" capital.
Leftypol memes, the US is a white nation and will remain that way, that is the priority, why make it easier for Paco to hop the border. It sure is hard, huh, sitting at 60%, right?
The last point, perfect-o. What do you want to tax le ebil bourgeois at, comrade? 40%? 60%?

Tariffs incentivize domestic interests over international ones, it is the definition of valuing your own over others. Pure materialism and desire for wealth will turn the nation Chinese, just ask us. We sold our land here in Vancouver to the chinks for a one-generation housing boom.

This is a Christian board.

They're actors, who cares what they think?

BUAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
I saw a post a few days ago saying how happy they are ironman hasn't taken a side... AND HES WITH HER!!!!!!! BUAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

How will America ever recover?

It was a good add to encourage people to vote UNTIL he pick'd a side, then it turn'd into name calling BUAHAHAHahahhahaHa. good old turd sandwhich or giant douch. america is pathitic

These people would rather vote for a murderous criminal dictator than any white man.

It's also really unfair to some of the people in the video. Because it seems like some of the people in the video thought they were showing up for a voting PSA which is what it should have been, but then some of them used it as an opportunity to spout off their insane political beliefs. This made it seem like everyone in the video was anti Trump.

hulk hulgun, clint eastwood

>The birther stuff ties them together.

No. No it doesn't.

And critiques don't match. The bar is far, far lower for Trump. Hillary has to discuss her policies, Trump just needs to make people feel like he's a good guy who won't stick his foot in his mouth and, magically, that makes him qualified to be president.

Fuck political experience.
Fuck actual domestic policies.
Fuck being a "uniter, and not a divider".
Fuck even understanding diplomacy at all.

He didn't all anyone a retard, to their face, today. Give him the oval office!

They're not actors. They're demigods.

I wanna see Mark Ruffalo naked

>>Hi I am Robert Downey Jr.
>>Please ignore this man high heels, I am actually this tall.
>>You may recognize me for holding the record of the highest paid actor in the history of humanity for my very poor overrated movies.

>>I am just like you, but famous and with hundreds of millions of dollars.
>>Today I am trying to send you an important message.
>>Vote, you vote is important
>>But vote for the candidate I want, the other candidate is the villain.
>>And you will do it because my opinion is more important than yours
>Because my only and biggest achievement in life is pretending to be someone I am not.
>>Be the hero this time and vote
>>Just like this peasant that i am going to show you as a representation of normal people.

Wtf I love chris pratt now

Who is this video supposed to appeal to?

All I see in the commens is pro Trump not a single pro hillary comment.

JIDF ALTER

Skypes are on to us

>that feeling of emotional devastation when you realise you share a planet with people who are willing to vote for Hillary Clinton because the actor who plays Iron Man told them to

Hi I'm new here pls treat me with respect

The birther stuff was about Obongo's birth records, apparently Shillary inquired about it and everybody ignored it, so Trump claims, and now he claims otherwise, saying that she did inquire about it, just as he did.

>And critiques don't match. The bar is far, far lower for Trump. Hillary has to discuss her policies, Trump just needs to make people feel like he's a good guy who won't stick his foot in his mouth and, magically, that makes him qualified to be president.
What policies, exactly? Certainly, you realize this is an election? Both candidates shill for stuff, bring celebrities and beat their chests? They both discuss their policies, Shillary is just some green hippie who loves big brother government and restrictions/regulations (i.e. safety over freedom).

The political experience you mention has an ugly past, I recommend you do some digging. Iraq is attributed to neo-cons, Syria to Assad for... oh yeah.
Her idea of diplomacy is a geo-political game just as much as Trump is, hop off your high horse.

GET FOR TRUMP

Take it easy

>(((robert downey JEEEEWWWWWNIORRRRRRR)))

>apparently Shillary inquired about it
[citation needed]

Hand waving at vague ideas is not a foreign or domestic policy.

Kek will bless this get by making all of those actors slowly die off for defying trump

Reroll for kek

Tom Hanks

Kek I fucking laughed at the "not famous" Mexican lady thrown in there.

>ever respecting the iron manlet

>((((((((famous people))))))))

this video makes me so excited to vote for Trump! I can't wait.

You know you're desperate to be a president when you hire a shit ton of celebrities to shitpost

breitbart.com/big-journalism/2015/09/26/washington-post-confirms-hillary-clinton-started-the-birther-movement/

Look at this, you are going to tell me there is not a sustained effort to destroy Trump when this is the search result?

Hand waving is your retort? That is not all he does, Shillary has hands as well and waves them. She coughs a lot, too. Where does that leave us? She is a Cultural Marxist race baiter. Her whole selling point is being a female. Other than that, both are in the blue square, not a whole lot of difference there.

Underrated

Martin Sheen has always been one of the most irrationally liberal people on the planet.

Hell of an actor tho.

Tom Hanks and Boss Nigger.

.vote is such a shit domain lmao

They must have only had $9.99 for the site name

I was at a festival the other month, checking out a new band. They were really fucking good and I thought I had found a new favourite until before one song he shouted "FUCK BREXIT".

I'm not particularly bothered that they have a different political opinion but bringing a political agenda to a music festival is divisive bullshit that doesn't belong.

This fucking video. Soon we'll have a big sister telling us what to do.

Jean-Claude Van Damme

youtube.com/watch?v=claY2UU9-5c

the begging is pathetic

100k upvotes more than 50%
Hmmm I think Trump is fucked

(((famous people)))

>the Emmy's
what happened in the emmy's?

Tom Hanks supports Hillary, he came here last week to promote his movie and when asked about the election he said he wants to "see America elect its first woman president" and that he doesn't trust a "president who wears a wig."

Separation of Music Festivals and State

I mean for Heaven's sake, she campaigned against him and attacked his "lack of American roots". Now they play semantics and call take-backs.

>Obviously the actors only did this video for the money
Nah. Virtue signaling.

>Paid them.

Nope, blackmail them.

Didn't people like Jefferson wear a wig?

Cute reliving when Cher was 16 sending all caps messages with emojis.

There's honestly nothing as cringe-worthy as seeing Cred Forums leak out onto youtube. That comments section is so fucking embarrassing.
Anyways, it doesn't actually matter who you vote for. You're fucked either ways.

Amazing that south park already said it. The word "shit" is boring. Cuck and >JUST is what is hot right now.

gotta listen to martin sheen on this one

Did you actually read that before you posted it?

No where in there does it say Hillary Clinton inquired about Obama's citizenship or lack thereof.

he's getting at least 5 inches from those.

God damn! also
>I thought this was a trump ad?

Of course, instead she attacked his lack of American roots, heavily implying he is a foreigner that should take a seat to an American, like, say, HRC perhaps?
Now she spews the false song of globalism, how we are all one, borders are social constructs, Sodomy, tranny garbage, minority virtue signalling, etc.
She was right, not half-blood mongrel deserves presidency. A disgrace for the States.
She cannot hide behind a veil of ignorance, her intention is clear. I agree with her on this issue alone, no nigger deserves presidency.

The only thing cringier than this is the DNC "fight song"

Bendis?

>hollywood is totally cucked by executive kikes...actors have to suck jew cock to get work...no wonder they do so much drugs.

Someone needs to make a video just like this starring Pepe and feels guy and all the memes.

I agree with all of this but there's a second step to this.

We have to start creating our own economy.

All of the energy we stop pouring into the kike-owned economy can be put into building our own. That is true divestment. Stop using USD and make our own cryptocurrency or something.

Autarky. Hitler was really into it and it made Germany very strong.

That's it. Where do I get Cred Forums brand socks?

fucking manlet

also how much for a pair of Air Pepe shoes?

Well at least we still got Boss Nig. The funny part is Tom Hanks has hair plugs and Trumps hair is real. So I don't know how he can live himself saying shit like that.

I love how Jewtube keeps removing my dislike. Must be the 6th time I've put it back in.

Yes this, please fuck off

Divestment is what I do too. I not only mind where I spend my money, I also make sure to badmouth brands stores and companies that work against my interests.

It's like memeing real life

Live with himself

Because he wouldn't trust himself as president which is why he doesn't run. (I've heard people say he should run over the years too.)

I actually have a decent plan for this, it involves a couple of different phases. I base it off of Scientology's tactics of acquiring land, though we would obviously be doing it more ethically and without the whole slave labor alien religion stuff.

Phase 1 is essentially finding a place where we can cheaply buy land that is able to be farmed. We buy enough to be able to farm enough food and live off the land, but close enough to civilization to be able to have creature comforts. Then we slowly build our own energy generation (solar panels, hydro if applicable) and go off-grid.

Phase 2 after we're off-grid financially, we start a business and expand our land purchase. Sell food to local hipsters, etc. Make our Air Pepes and sell to people still inside enemy lines. Maybe acquire land in a place like CO and sell weed to degenerates to make a lot of money really fast.

Phase 3 is essentially asserting ourselves as a nation. Building an army and building relationships with countries that are going to be friendly (Asian nations are probably at the top of the list)

I know it sounds crazy but it's actually quite possible. Our biggest issue would inevitably be the US .gov and intelligence community fucking with us. They would never just leave us alone, even if we never said the word nigger or kike ever again.

I appreciate your very detailed plan. It raises the most important question.

Will there be tendies?

GMO-free, freerange tendies. We will make them ourselves.