WHY ARENT I 50 POINTS AHEAD Cred Forums?

WHY ARENT I 50 POINTS AHEAD Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5qDpF2Phb5Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because she's female, and I and 30% of Americans would never vote for a sammich maker.

this tbqh

Because you're terrible

It reeks of desperation and any other candidate not being shilled by the media would have it be a comment to crucify them by.

The disturbing thing is
>“If you do know somebody who might be voting for Trump, stage an intervention,” Clinton pleaded with her remote audience. “Try to talk some sense into them. Lay out the facts. The facts are on our side, about what I’ve done versus what he’s done. Remember, friends don’t let friends vote for Trump.”

Please stop yelling at me! You're scaring my wife and her son!

>Roughly 25% of the American voters are deplorables and should be with me, those fucking racists!
>WHAT DO YOU MEAN I INSULTED THE VOTERS, I WOULD NEVER
Also the health shit

I support Trump but this type of sexism is plain wrong.

Because you're unfit to lead

>it's afraid

you basket of deplorables

STOP YELLING AT ME!

STOP IT!

IT MAKES THE VOICES IN MY HEAD GO OFF!

Maybe you should have wished for a basket of puppies instead?

im so tired

In all truth, you're more like 35 points behind in real terms and in accurate polls, and that makes my dick hard. Cunt treasoner.

Is this how she's going to look during the debate?

at first they laughed
They're not laughing now

>WHY ARENT I 50 POINTS AHEAD Cred Forums?
Anyone got the video?

I heard she comes off like a fucking coo-coo fucknut of ballsucking hypertension. But I haven't seen it yet.

you are the worst cannidate of my lifetime.

jeb would be better.

you might have one if chocolate Nixon hadn't cucked the shit out of you 8 years ago

now you're too old and senile.

youtube.com/watch?v=5qDpF2Phb5Q

No one likes Hillary, outside a small fringe of numales, corporate cronies, and die hard feminists.

Everyone else that is already decided to vote for you. Is a reluctant voter, because they believe Trump will be worse.

Wouldn't it be funny if Hill did a highly publicized AMA in Cred Forums to prove we're racists and we would actually act very civilized and ask relevant and painful questions?

God fucking damnit that was painful to watch. Jesus fuck.

I'm surprised her grandkids can like her. Actually, they probably loath when g-ma visits. It probably gives them nightmares.

She comes off as a person whom's brain clot is pressing in the artery harder every day.

nah man, if Marine le'pen where American and republican candidate, I would vote for her.

Because according to Abu Hurairah, the Prophet Muhammad (s) said that a nation under a woman will never prosper.

I wonder how they are when once-a-year-pop-pop shows up?

It looks like she is really trying to copy Trump, but she doesn't understand Trump is sincere and on the side of good..

She's becoming the new Jeb. I bet she'll try to be "high energy" at the debate as well.

She's generally a very untrustworthy person and she's spiteful and elitist.

same

I really hope so and I think she will too.

What has she done, again?

Her voice sounds like an animal being eaten alive.

She had a 12 year old boy get decapitated in Aleppo by the same guy who took pictures of the little Syrian boy in the ambulance that Obama wants us to all feel bad for.

My parents have almost always voted Democrat and loathe Hillary. When you can't even rally pretty consistent supporters of your own party for you that's bad.

>whom's

Not even counting the crimes you've been caught for, and (((mysteriously))) never got punished for?

It's because you're boring, Hillary.

No matter how you try to spin yourself

No matter how many celebrities you get to endorse you

No matter how much you try to blend in with the 'cool kids'

You, Hillary Clinton, are utterly and despicably boring.

And that is why you are doing so terribly.

Yep. This is what Rubio did. They learned nothing from his mistakes. Hillary's team is staffed by monkeys. All of these Beltway people, they're all con artists, they don't actually know what they're doing, like all liberal arts graduates. Trump had to come out of the private sector and show them how it's done. And for cheaper. And they're humiliated and scrambling for ways to make her seem less like the grim reaper, so they're lashing out wildly, like Rubio did.

Because shes a feeble and confused old woman who acts like she's Jesse Ventura?
Because her rhetoric is weak and reactionary?

because of bad grammar?

Why aren't I 500 delegates ahead Dahnald?

Well, granny clinton it seems that money can't buy you everything.
Who knew?