Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bzz8BvaQL9Q
tradingeconomics.com/united-states/money-supply-m2
dailyreckoning.com/new-world-money-update/
imf.org/external/np/fin/sdrbasket/illustrative/index.htm
cogwriter.com/news/prophecy/plot-to-destroy-us-dollar-for-september-30-2016/
birchgold.com/news/china-currency-may-crush-dollar
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_drawing_rights
redefininggod.com/2016/09/globalist-agenda-watch-update-19-western-boys-behaving-badly-and-the-september-11-25-war-window/
redefininggod.com/2016/08/globalist-agenda-watch-2016-update-16-why-putin-and-xi-will-announce-their-new-gold-standard-on-september-5/
redefininggod.com/2016/06/globalist-agenda-watch-2015-update-13-why-the-globalists-are-demolishing-the-eu-what-its-replacement-will-look-like/
redefininggod.com/2015/11/globalist-agenda-watch-2015-update-85-the-fed-rate-hike-the-climate-change-summit-and-vladimir-putin/
redefininggod.com/2015/10/globalist-agenda-watch-2015-update-78-the-one-two-punch-that-will-knock-down-the-dollar-a-us-debt-ceiling-hit-and-gold-backed-brics-currencies/
redefininggod.com/2015/09/globalist-agenda-watch-2015-update-74-what-will-the-pope-say-about-planned-parenthood/
redefininggod.com/2015/09/globalist-agenda-watch-2015-update-71-the-london-establishments-plans-for-the-gold-standard-and-the-brics-in-their-own-words/
redefininggod.com/2015/09/globalist-agenda-watch-2015-update-69-the-lead-in-to-the-september-interest-rate-decision/
redefininggod.com/2015/02/globalist-agenda-watch-2015-update-14-the-coming-brics-gold-standard-ron-paul-and-the-rockefellers/
redefininggod.com/2014/10/preparing-the-muppets-for-slaughter-goldman-sachs-blackrock-and-the-fed-rate-hike/
redefininggod.com/2014/09/mainstream-globalist-propaganda-reveals-eastwest-conflict-is-a-farce/
fox6now.com/2015/09/21/mitch-mcconnell-readies-plan-to-avert-shutdown-federal-government-runs-out-of-money-sept-30/
stateofthenation2012.com/?p=38534
redefininggod.com/2014/11/chinas-complicity-in-building-the-rockefeller-new-world-order-in-their-own-words/
redefininggod.com/2014/11/the-rockefeller-plan-for-the-brics-new-world-order-in-their-own-words/
globalslaves.blogspot.com/2012/01/trillion-dollar-lawsuit-against.html
geopolitics.co/vital-issues/ben-fulford/questions-from-the-pentagon-to-the-white-dragon-society/
redefininggod.com/2014/08/the-fall-guys-of-the-nwo-transition/
redefininggod.com/2014/10/shady-as-hell-the-veterans-today-rt-presstv-disinformation-conglomerate-part-1-the-amazing-gordon-duff/
redefininggod.com/2014/12/what-is-jordan-maxwells-role-in-the-new-world-order-rollout/
redefininggod.com/2014/08/debunking-wilcock-and-fulfords-operation-paperclip-narrative/
youtube.com/watch?v=2bPXyvCQiWs
beforeitsnews.com/2012/2016/03/benjamin-fulford-just-five-years-ago-the-rothschild-family-offered-white-dragon-society-25-trillion-to-go-away-why-2457458.html
reuters.com/article/us-asia-aiib-investment-idUSKCN0UU03Y
aiib.org/
euweb.aiib.org/html/aboutus/introduction/Membership/?show=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=Bzz8BvaQL9Q

I'm a Fed and I can assure you that everything is fine.

GET READY FOR SHEMITAH 2015 ON SEPTEMBER 23 GUYS! ITS TOTALLY HAPPENING!

>its another "congress refuses to raise the debt ceiling episode"

and they said I was stupid going $40,000 in credit card debt buying guns, ammo, silver and gold!!

suckers

>running out of money
>the same people who print the money
>running out of money
>20 trillion in debt and still printing money
>running out of money

God, I wonder what it's like sometimes, to be completely retarded.

I mean, what does that even feel like, I wonder...

oh the debt ceiling? It happens every fucking year they just raise it

>tfw i work at a bank
>tfw this is a very grim reality
people are retarded about their money.

A fucking Tripfag

Protip, you're wrong.

"money"

how are they "running out" of money when jews can just print more money and everything is debt to begin with

They're just going to increase the debt ceiling like they always do and print more money.

They will raise they debt ceiling just like they always do. Non-happening.

>tripfag

I'm clearly a namefag you idiot.

So? The US government runs out of money every few months, they just have the Fed print another trillion and give it to the banks who give it to the gubbment. You can't run out of money when money ain't even real

>START STOCKING UP

A cityfag's idea of 'stocking up' is to throw one of the McDoubles he bought for lunch in the fridge so he can eat it for dinner.

>running out of money
>the same people who print the money
Literally why hitler came to power. If they just start "printing more money" it fucks the economy into oblivion.

no one gives a fuck about the debt ceiling

Are you fucking thick, m8?

They cannot do what you are suggesting forever. They have been doing it for long enough, and other countries are starting to say..."hey, fuck you faggots, we know your money ain't worth shit"

Once enough countries (that sell oil) agree that the dollar ain't shit, and decide to sell oil in something else...well, you can say goodbye to the petrodollar.

I'm honestly surprised by you.

This. People in cities have limited space and thought to even stock up.

>everything is fire*

This happened 2 years ago newfag. Cred Forums got comfy, teabaggers held congress hostage for a few days but the debt ceiling was raised. It will happen again.

>If they just start "printing more money"
implying they haven't been printing money
tradingeconomics.com/united-states/money-supply-m2

funny thing is also the imf is announcing a new world currency on the 30th aswell. so we are fucked anyway incase any shills scream its nothing.

theyre not running out of bait theyre running out of fish liberals think theyre too good for labor

HAH

We've been out of money. There is only one time in our country's history where we've operated on a surplus.

>people don't even know this is an old video
Fucking Cred Forumsocks.

This faggot.

Ok, quid pro quo time.

Interest rates are at historic lows, near 0%.

Our national debt is $19 Trillion.

If rates were allowed to return to a normal level, around 5%......

How will we be able to pay off the interest on the national debt, let alone any of the principal?

We are broke.

Game over.

Internet goes to UN/EU/Chinese control the next day on October 1st.

Kek, doesn't that happen every year?

Hasn't China been starting to back off from US debt? If more countries follow their example America is in trouble.

The video is 1 year old!

What you have paper shortages in murka?

Good. Cities always have the greatest density of degenerates in any country.

I hate you fags who always use the big happening images. I always scroll and ignore your threads because it's a sure sign nothing will actually happen and nothing was ever happening. You're my most hated group on Cred Forums, far exceeding CTR. Fuck you OP, and fuck you others who do this.

>dindus chimping
>massive civil unrest
>govt bankrupt
>establishment shitting their pants over Trump
Who ready to get /comfy/

what is electric money

this happens 2-3 times a year.
it always gets played up by both sides as being all the other sides fault and such a huge horrible thing and all of society is going to collapse in mere hours, and then guess what, the politicans vote to give themselves more money so they still get paid and nobody says anything until 6 months later when they repeat the whole thing.

>tl;dr: sensationalism, politicians will always continue the path that allows their own existence.

Last chance to short the dollar Ameribros.

We will literally inflate everyone's retirement savings out of existence. No economic collapse will result from this because it is a gradual rise.

Who is going to come collect it? Its WW3 when that happens m8.

I disagree

>liberals import millions for vote
>expect them to work for the liberals
>they chimp out and destroy society
>vote hillary more immigration

Just (((borrow))) more, goyim.

>Implying that can't end

>The video is 1 year old!

Ur mums 1 year old m8

>the imaginary money is going to run out

K.

Dubs if OP isn't talking shit.

Oy vey It's going to be another shoah

>You can't run out of money when money ain't even real

basically the entire citizenry could decide buttons are money and we'd have a kick ass economy happening within minutes

all the left will stop working to protest the foreigners lack of respect for them

Kek has spoken

You're an idiot who doesn't understand economy

>the left
>having jobs

See Whenever America gets into actual trouble, we start Freeing niggers from their mortal coils. In droves.

Countries know the big dog is rabid and want it to stay on its leash. It's half the reason so many want globalism. They're convinced they can become another link in our choker chain, even if it means getting locked in the kennel with us.

not even walmart shelves will be safe

This is only made weirder that my BTC account increased my limit my $1k but somehow refused to let me buy BTC I can only buy ETH,

[The desire to know more intensifies]

all we need to do is get another loan from the fed because they dont even need to print paper anymore its all digital but nobody realizes this so we're safe until next year

Thank god.

Alright retards, financial lesson for you all.

The most popular bond (a financial instrument a government issues when it "goes into debt" to get money) in the world is the united states 10 year bond, with a yield of 1.62%.

A sharp interest rate hike would not effect current debt, only future debt, and it will be 3-4 years before the fed rates get even close to 5%.

If you are going to be worried, worry about the deficit. Or retarded Republicans trying to crash this plane with no survivors because the President is a Democrat.

Who cares? The Obama administration has literally been doing this since 2008

I just got my life back in order.

This fucking sucks.

buzzwords

>what is inflation

This guy's right. What people don't unserstand is that there is not enough money in existence to pay what we owe. It's literally a scam.

Mfw Alex Jones brand water filters

who could've known the ponzi scheme was 'literally a scam'

>People in cities have limited space and thought

It's the limited thought that will fuck them over.

When governments have to make a public announcement to tell cityfags to keep 10 days worth of food in their house, it isn't a space issue.

Every time we have a blizzard or a hurricane, you see these morons mobbing a WalMart and stripping the shelves bare.

I remember watching people interviewed on the news during the spring blizzard of 2003 saying "yeah, we tried to dig the minivan out for 3 hours, but it got stuck in the street so we decided to use the cross country skis to get to the grocery store because we ran out of Pepsi for the baby".
On the first day of the blizzard. The first fucking day.

Cityfags better pray there's never a real happening, because they'll die miserable deaths.

>us government runs out of money
this doesn't matter

The dollar is backed up by the might of the United States military at the moment.

People already know that the dollar is worthless and the countries that tried to move away from the dollar to sell their oil got invaded or had a (((revolution))). See Iraq and Libya. We certainly can't just keep invading countries or forever.

All it would take to really fuck stuff up would be Russia selling its oil in something other than dollars, and that's partly why the (((establishment))) shits on Russia/Putin all the time.

The more you know :^)

They lost 6 trillion 6 fucking TRILLION DOLLARS. The debt has bin ftozen for quite some time now nigger it.

I remember when Cred Forums could into keynsian economics. What happened?

>SDR
>Also, QE (x)
fake paper pumped to make stock look good to foreign markets.
suddenly people want out
woops, there wasnt money there to begin with, lol sucks for you.
repeat.
>EG:Twitter

buy bullets.

>September 24th

You people are retarded, this is an old video. Jesus it even has Boner as the chairman in the house still

>meth lab underneath the nice apartment blows the fuck up

>lets increase debt eternally without limit, our kids will be alright

Maybe the government should cut spending.
MUH Obama care
MUH welfare
MUH Israel best ally
MUH world police

Oh baby, is that a 94 Winchester?

the only good source i can find is these things
dailyreckoning.com/new-world-money-update/

imf.org/external/np/fin/sdrbasket/illustrative/index.htm

cogwriter.com/news/prophecy/plot-to-destroy-us-dollar-for-september-30-2016/

birchgold.com/news/china-currency-may-crush-dollar

>implying it isnt worse now.

impressive they got the ape chasing paper for so lang

>AR
>WOOD GRIPS
Absolutely deplorable

>tfw ruralfag

The best part of the happening would be cityfags dying horrible miserable deaths desu. I hate every single one of them.

Doesn't this happen a few times a year? What's different about this time?

#1 God damn ARs/M16A family look great with wood furniture

#2what ia the currency gonna be called? That's mainly what I was asking. I know the whole shit show. I know Zbigniew Brezinski and Co.'s world chess board, and what the central babks really are, etc.

Just hadn't heard about this new currency. Hats off to onenof the few that know what the fuck is going on.

>not liking wood
what are you, some kind of faggot?

This happens all the time, the federal workers essentially get a paid vacation since they always get their back pay later.

It's closer to an election they are going absolutely bonkers over, so they'll try to pin it on the other side.

>This faggot.
>Ok, quid pro quo time.
>Interest rates are at historic lows, near 0%.
>Our national debt is $19 Trillion.
>If rates were allowed to return to a normal level, around 5%......
>How will we be able to pay off the interest on the national debt, let alone any of the principal?
>We are broke.
>Game over.

Wow you are retarded,

To all nonbelievers, ask yourself this question: >TO WHOM DO WE OWE ALL THIS MONEY?

To no one of course. We the people have the power to create the moneys we need (ie, the money government need for projects). You are retarded if you think we actually have to "pay back" our national debt. The money masters might trick you into thinking that you have to, but really you don't.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_drawing_rights
some derivate of this

>Always liking wood

Homo erectus

I really do wonder if there is a way to just literally erase all of the debt? As in, destroy all of the held dollars around the world and just pretend it's there and gradually just taper everything onto a physical standard with a natural stable enviornment. The debt is fake anyways. Everyone would need to agree or get cut out. Voodoo magic vs voodoo magic Then completely get rid of fiat currency. Not that it would ever happen, but it's an interesting concept.

>Once enough countries (that sell oil) agree that the dollar ain't shit, and decide to sell oil in something else...well, you can say goodbye to the petrodollar.
Last time they tried it you organized a false flag terrorist strike (9/11) and invaded them. I don't think the sandniggers are stupid enough to try that again.
Doesn't matter how many countries in kebab central band up, the result will not change unless they somehow manage to get Russia or China to buy them from you.

implying amerishartistan wont just issue itself more money

its going to be pic related, or the yuan

The Fed has been out of $$$ for a loooooong time
They're basically running on monopoly money

>The best part of the happening would be cityfags dying horrible miserable deaths

If they die in the city, I don't get to blow them the fuck up when they try to come to the mountains.

>imma call da police u said u were going to pay me back
>no imma call da police you didnt pay me back for that hamburger
amerifat logic keeping the system together (or not)

>not knowing America's war games scenario where they literally pick ww3 over an american civil war/collapse

Whatever you say sheckelstine

>implying the government has any money to begin with

but its the evil people overseas saying our government owes them. its like a magic act. we ain't paying. we wuz kangs.

pol said the same thing last september and nothin happened

pick one amerifats:
hamburger security (u will never go 31 days without a hamburger)
new government

let's not pretend like countryfags aren't retarded as fuck too
muh dip muh red cup

Every currency on earth is going to crash eventually just because the usa got several decades of infinite monies. It would be in everyone's interest to quietly bury the fiat dollar and everyone just be responsible for themselves. At that point, lots of people would just be screwed out of their entitlements. But at least the currency would have value. Anyone who knows anything knows that Keynesian "debt" is more like a black hole in a box than real debt. Especially the countries that keep "lending." Everyone is responsible.

The saddest words of tongue an pen...

>also 5 minutes to race war

what are dumb people the post

this

why is this such a surprise to anyone? we have been in massive debt for years. This should not be news to anyone

What's the third gun from the top?

I have guns, food, goats, a source of clean water, and a bunch of silver. I am ready if the world went to shit. Nothing is going to happen though...right?

MAGNETIC FORCE, JACK

>3-4 years before rates normalize.

LMAO?

What?

Rates will never normalize.

Ever.

The Fed knows this.

Why do you think they won't raise it anymore past .25%?

They know we are boned, debt is too high.

We are in the END GAME.

Prepare faggots.

Venezuela is coming to America soon.

It's ok, you just have to print more money are you you guys retarded

not sure grabbed it from /k/

if nothing happens earth becomes full on farmville

No problems, just print more.

It's impossible for the US government to run out of money

Why don't we fund nasa and get more materials from space to us to get out of this debt?

what is running out of interest
the show must go on

You see it.
QE created a hyperinflation that was focused on the stock market. As soon as the jigg is up, the house of cards falls ands its all over.This is why the Dems want war with russia because they can supply the EU with gas/oil and make a killing. SA will switch sides and so will Greatest Ally. Its all just a time bomb.

This.

Buy.

Guns.

We are in the End Game now.

Prepare.....

>mfw Russia and China will attack the US

> US dollar petrobacked
> not knowing the US dollar is military-backed

Should I invest in Facebook now then?

What's the Ol' McMuffibdoing these days, Cred Forums?

Never going to happen. The US will attack first to keep up the illusion of the dollar still in power.Russia can and will wait it out.

yes zuckermuck will be sure to plug you in his Dicktrix

We're out of money

time to raise the debt ceiling lmao

Mauser

we're out of money
time to raise the money ceiling
what is this blasphemy

Shart in mart

This. Sometimes the vote gets delayed or there's a dramatic second vote. It's circus.

I don't think anyone with an iq greater than their shoe size trusts the fed anymore schlomo.

think of this im micro terms
>max out all credit cards
>get more cards to balance transfer
>max those too
>repeat et cetera
>credit runs out and cant get another card
>national debit already %112 GDP so no way to pay it off even slowly now
>apply for another card and get denied

what now?

>wood furniture AR
Almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter...

>Never going to happen
>Never underestimate your enemy
Keep an eye on Canada there is a reason why trudeau sold all the gold, muslim refugees and soros

lack of trust isn't a way to talk to your government like that. wash your mouth right away.

The globalist are resurrecting the US debt limit and US.gov shutdown scenarios again, I wonder why.
redefininggod.com/2016/09/globalist-agenda-watch-update-19-western-boys-behaving-badly-and-the-september-11-25-war-window/
redefininggod.com/2016/08/globalist-agenda-watch-2016-update-16-why-putin-and-xi-will-announce-their-new-gold-standard-on-september-5/
redefininggod.com/2016/06/globalist-agenda-watch-2015-update-13-why-the-globalists-are-demolishing-the-eu-what-its-replacement-will-look-like/
redefininggod.com/2015/11/globalist-agenda-watch-2015-update-85-the-fed-rate-hike-the-climate-change-summit-and-vladimir-putin/
redefininggod.com/2015/10/globalist-agenda-watch-2015-update-78-the-one-two-punch-that-will-knock-down-the-dollar-a-us-debt-ceiling-hit-and-gold-backed-brics-currencies/
redefininggod.com/2015/09/globalist-agenda-watch-2015-update-74-what-will-the-pope-say-about-planned-parenthood/
redefininggod.com/2015/09/globalist-agenda-watch-2015-update-71-the-london-establishments-plans-for-the-gold-standard-and-the-brics-in-their-own-words/
redefininggod.com/2015/09/globalist-agenda-watch-2015-update-69-the-lead-in-to-the-september-interest-rate-decision/
redefininggod.com/2015/02/globalist-agenda-watch-2015-update-14-the-coming-brics-gold-standard-ron-paul-and-the-rockefellers/
redefininggod.com/2014/10/preparing-the-muppets-for-slaughter-goldman-sachs-blackrock-and-the-fed-rate-hike/
redefininggod.com/2014/09/mainstream-globalist-propaganda-reveals-eastwest-conflict-is-a-farce/

Reminds me of patrolling the Mojave...

Fuck my government

t. 6 year sub vet.

Nice try pedro

Our biggest problems are in the south

Cozy with China now, export those expats!

Allahu Akbar!
The U.S. must take Monroe Doctrine now.
The U.S. must withdraw American Forces from all Foreign Countries now.
Stop America's doing its all wars now!

I love American99% and the U.S.

China, Germany and Japan must loosen Germany's, Japan's and China's monetary policies now!
China, Germany and Japan must stimulate Germany's, Japan's and China's domestic demands now!
Japan and Germany must issue a lot of construction bond now!
The U.S. must tighten its monetary policy now!

Japan, Germany and China are evil empires.
Islamists' true enemies are Japan, Germany, China, top1%, Wall Street, American Military Industry and DOD!
Allahu Akbar!

People say this shit every year. Fuck off.
>newfags will fall for this

Gold will surely go up.

I'm in gold miners.

I cannot say with depth on the cause or repercussion, but I know that many federal agencies had to go through major re-budgeting scrambles over the past two months in preparation for FY16.

We should adhere to the Monroe Doctrine. Everything else is shit though.

What do you think is going to happen to DB?

>head of government is a nigger
>surprised when said government runs out of money

/thread

>run out of money
they literally just print more money, the debt keeps piling up and nothing happens
rinse and repeat

Who wouldn't trust a tribe of intelligent charming old men with nothing to hide? 3500 Years and that Book has never been wrong. Demons are real. Magic is real. God is real. And the only way to understand the Universe is to break it.
If any of this reads like nonsense and no way to run a country you better respect your elders I know lots of people do. No pressure.

>It's another corrupt inept government fucks around with debt ceilings instead of being responsible with money

Nice collection man. I too love wood when I can get it.

Here's mine, older photo. Recently acquired a shotgun as well. My only problem is that I've been pretty short strapped for cash for a while now and I have a mediocre amount of ammo.

All the previous responses are in fact autistic and didn't comprehend the post. This is how government actually works. Government owns no actual money. It just has the power to borrow and print more of it.

john boehner isn't even speaker of the house anymore

this is obviously at least a year old you fucking retard

The reason it is an ongoing prediction every September is because it is the end of the current Fiscal Year for the USA federal government. If they are ever going to "run out of money" it will be the end of September. So someone is bound to be right eventually. However, with current monetary policies the USA will never really run out of money. It will just devalue the dollar further and raise taxes.

Same shit as always. Overspending. Have to go through congress to get approval for more debt sales. Have to price them through the fed.

Same old same old.

The happening occurs when the Fed puts up the bonds .... and no one bids. That will be the dead canary in the coalmine for anyone paying attention.

US running out of money is a laughable rightwing meme parroted by crooks like Ron rickets Paul

and until the lender says fuck off, what then u fucking moron.

Holy shit sailor don't post anything related to subs, especially here. They will MKULTRA and false flag you with a travelling circus/penal battalion.
Some new people are going to come into your life, and will exhibit lots of small eye movements when speaking to you face to face.
Learn how to meditate, but not at midnight. Be careful what you say. Think about everything you do before you do it. Be virtuous and vigilant.
They are probably already bracketing you. Godspeed brother...

ajs psssst hi

The reason everything falls to shit is there are good seasons in the book they read but they always try to find ways to get around the rules and this breaks the system. Im not Christian but I respect the lessons that are taught in the bible.

That's a complete lie. Everything about this post is wrong.

I welcome death at this point.

>Government running out of money
>Terror attacks from Islamists and BLM niggers are in the news to distract us
Really makes you think.

>Learn how to meditate, but not at midnight.

Elaborate.

>the government is in charge of printing money
>not the privately owned federal reserve

Let me tell you about the Jews.

What are you going on about you silly chink?

Something that is critical to evaluate here is that if the US Government becomes insolvent it isn't going to induce economic catastrophy--at least not immediately. It is simply going to freeze federal government activities and funds, which will basically put bureaucrats on leave without pay.

the chinese and russians have been teaming up to take us down with gold and diamonds, if obama wasent such a fuck head, we would be cooperating with them . Its basically over, im surprised brazil is with the chinese and the russians they are fucking retarded corrupt schmucks on an island.

>jews run the world is an irish meme

yes. rules for everyone but us.

Sporterized mauser....not sure of caliber or country of origin

not a chink but your a burger whom is probably not white. you claim your government has power to borrow, but what happens if the person whom lends to the person who borrows says fuck off.

it's not running out of money, the only holdup is that the FY2017 budget resolution hasn't been introduced to the senate yet, but it's already passed the house

Yeah but we will invade and kill anyone that try's to back out of are petrodollar

God damn right

>implying obama wont just delay the election and not invade who becomes the world currency and just makes us a martial law communist state

fuck king kang i hate him so much,

>"There's something out there, looking around in the midnight air."
Do you see some thoughts as pictures, or images?
What if you suddenly had a mental image that did not originate from you, and you could feel it observing you?
Sounds prety schizo, right? No one would want to hear about it.

Again?

We get those news every year and every year they decide to print more money or just increase the dept they can put on then selfes

Literly nothing

omg we're all fucked.

fox6now.com/2015/09/21/mitch-mcconnell-readies-plan-to-avert-shutdown-federal-government-runs-out-of-money-sept-30/

Get a load of this, people:

As a matter of prophetic knowledge, the Biblical Shemitah Jubilee (also known as the Super Shemitah) is now operating at full throttle until October 2, 2016. Major world events are now occurring at a meteoric pace which are setting up the global geopolitical chessboard for the final moves of this epoch.

More here:
stateofthenation2012.com/?p=38534

So shit is definitely going down.
All the major happenings coming together. Soon.
Real fucking soon.

Ill just say, its easier to hack the agent than the machine.

If the government shuts down, nothing major would happen, as I'm sure out military has a shit ton of bonus money to live off until the fed comes back online, and states won't be affected as badly.

Go back to your tulpa summoning board and try to lucid dream wizard

>hasn't visited the akashic records
>doesn't even talk to plaedians
>no qt 3.15 succubus gf

Do you even tarot???

take your Risperidone

Is it just the Chinese and Russia teaming up to take us down? Or the globalist using the Chinese and Russians as their puppets?
redefininggod.com/2014/11/chinas-complicity-in-building-the-rockefeller-new-world-order-in-their-own-words/
redefininggod.com/2014/11/the-rockefeller-plan-for-the-brics-new-world-order-in-their-own-words/

>but what happens if the person whom lends to the person who borrows says fuck off.
Then we'll say, "Tough, the USA has 324,227,000 people. You want to throw that kind of market away?"

I agree with you. It's not a good situation to be in. Also I am not defending that kind of argument about printing more money. I am saying that those in power probably think like that. And I don't like it either.

You realize we have emergency curfews, with national Guard on the streets of a major American city literally right now

We are living on a razor's edge between law and order versus civil unrest

>military has bonus money

They do fucking not. They get annual dispersals of funds

>Us
If you were a jew, you wouldnt be posting here.

Our Defense budget has been "underfunded" since the 80's. we just focus on projection of power. all flex.

China is a mystery. Russia is working to be the next currency standard.

Haha pol is all jews and federal informers

You are one of like, 12 actual goyim who post here

Guys, I'm just throwing this out there.

The writing is really on the wall this time and at this point they're just waiting for the trigger to bring it all down.

Look at the Venezuela collapse...it was an experiment.

Look at now how Puerto Rico has been entirely without power for 2 days now.

IT'S ALL AN EXPERIMENT TO SEE WHAT WOULD HAPPEN WHEN IT HAPPENS TO US!

This is why everything keeps being done to drive the wedge farther between us as a people. If it all comes crashing down they know damn well that the people are too divided and polarized to try and uprising at this point.

It hit me tonight really hard just realizing that we're essentially seeing all the clouds rolling in for the endgame. I just hope that people remember a greater good and their humanity.

taking us down mate, ever hear of the dragon family globalslaves.blogspot.com/2012/01/trillion-dollar-lawsuit-against.html

geopolitics.co/vital-issues/ben-fulford/questions-from-the-pentagon-to-the-white-dragon-society/

japan is the star of the show of taking us down, they want a new world order not sure if the jews are in the dragon families

This happens literally every year now. They just raise the debt ceiling and the cycle continues.

...this is fucking with me. Can you expand on your point?
None of that, no. Looks like a trap.

Checked.

>I'm sure our military has a shit ton of bonus money to life off

THIS

they test certain tactics on foreign land to see what is the most effected method to wipe out the masses.

pic related.

>video posted september 24
>thread posted september 22
This is clearly not from this year.

>Venezuela is an American experiment
Nigga please. Venezuela and other countries going through hell, like Greece, are because of bad circumstances and bad choices. Their government is a shit show in Venezuela. They could have did what Cuba did but they didn't. They let it go to shit.

But that has nothing to do with America, that was their own stupidity.

Liteally too big to fail, cockbreathe. Nobody is gonna call you out on that debt because it would mesn total world economic collapse

>yo broooooooo like we lost your money but u b coo bruh it's all coo

Almost all western economies are broke and rely basically on borrowing or printing off more money and raising the ceiling. The US does it the most.

This isn't news.

it is when it pops

>217000 uniquie IPs

you are not wrong

I was getting my Net+ and Linux+ while running KS/b/ and had my ISP call me asking me if i had a virus. Next day, Special Agent (((jones))) and (((Smith))) some to the door. I didnt let them in. I brought some beers out to them. I was taking care of my 81 year old grandmother at the time so there was emotion involved. I let them know I was a programmer and frequented Cred Forums. spun a story about shitposting and mods. they left buzzed and happy. I moved 2 months later. Only seen the Van once since then.
Granted, this is because im a vet and still have a TS/SSBI still.

Right now though, they dont have the resources to look at a small fry like me.

They won't want it to pop before the election. It gives Trump a clear road to the White House.

ai gf belongs to US now

This. Doesn't even matter. People have been saying it'd crash for ages now, but it doesn't you just print more fucking money. And no nation is going to refuse us or call in the debt because we are the most powerful top dog.

>Government runs out of money
>Goot sells Cred Forums to google
What does it all mean?

SSBI isn't a security clearance, it's just the investigation through which TS clearances and SCI/SAPs are added on (though these could include polygraphs too).

IT'S CALLED FEAR MONGERING.

Thank you for info

It will pop right after Tump takes office because everyone attributes who is in office now (even before inauguration) to what is happening. It will pop just after December.

70% of americans have the attention span of a goldfish.

Its a subvlevel basically, I had to have it to work with the Tridnet system before turning over to the GN system with SEAL deployment training.

because the Gov. wants citizens to buy guns
hmmmmmm

If creating obscene amounts of new currency and going trillions of dollars in debt worked, Zimbabwe would be the richest country on the planet.

not knowing about the zillion Zimbabwe Market.

>ever hear of the dragon family
Yes I've heard of them.
>ben-fulford/
redefininggod.com/2014/08/the-fall-guys-of-the-nwo-transition/
redefininggod.com/2014/10/shady-as-hell-the-veterans-today-rt-presstv-disinformation-conglomerate-part-1-the-amazing-gordon-duff/
redefininggod.com/2014/12/what-is-jordan-maxwells-role-in-the-new-world-order-rollout/
redefininggod.com/2014/08/debunking-wilcock-and-fulfords-operation-paperclip-narrative/

>japan is the star of the show of taking us down, they want a new world order
but I've never heard about this. Interested in learning more about it.

>It will pop just after December.
This wouldn't surprise me. But people would have to be really fucking dense to not see it was a culmination of various events over the past few years that led to it.

SHOULD I BE BUYING SILVER AND GOLD?

IS IT GOING TO SPIKE LIKE IT DID 5 YEARS AGO?

Son of a bitch... it was 14usd a troy ounce 6 months ago... son of a goddamn bitch

They don't have a nuclear arsenal or tacticool shit.

>But people would have to be really fucking dense to not see it
I know you are a Brit, but...bro...
It would also be just after Christmas when all the wallets are drained and everyone is a little farther in debt to credit companies. Its the only reason they would let Trump win anyway. Its a catch 22 for him. Riots or finical collapse. or better yet, both!

These were going to happen anyway but when the whale splashes its tail everyone looks and if the boat rocks, they will always blame the captain.

I'm sure that when shit hits the fan and rule of law is abolished your stocks will retain value.

roths child told the white dragons to stay away and take 26 trillion dollars,white dragons said fuck off and threatened them

It really depends on 2 things.

1. If it hits the fan, how bad do you think it could actually get because gold and silver only retain value if we achieve another form or currency based off of them.

2. If things full blown hit the fan would you have people you could barter the gold and silver to if you needed things like hygenics, ammo, food, or water?

Not this shit again...

Nothing will happen.

This video explains a lot:
youtube.com/watch?v=2bPXyvCQiWs

What about the Japs?

Relax, it hasn't even brocken $20 an OZ yet. There is still time. Remember it hit ~$50 5 years ago.

Not when our shits out in the open. See hilldog

>few individuals are Irish
>anything comparable to the kike infestation

japan is the white dragons, red is china

I mean I'd like to hear more about this
>japan is the star of the show of taking us down, they want a new world order

People here wanna live big, work none, and feel the most important of all. Fuckin plague of a mentality

because they have been cooperating with russia and Chinese families, the roths child are jews.
beforeitsnews.com/2012/2016/03/benjamin-fulford-just-five-years-ago-the-rothschild-family-offered-white-dragon-society-25-trillion-to-go-away-why-2457458.html

Commit countrywide suicide and dissolve

Money is man made and so is debt. Just print more money, wipe debt and rebalance the books/accounts.

>temporarily embarrassed millionaires.

balkanization is really the only way to save a shadow of the union. It would be my preferred method of failure.

wow, you're right!

*global market collapse*

>it's fine guys
>please help

>Donald Trump could become president. The U.S. is in the final stages of a presidential race that could see Trump, who has said post-crisis bank reforms have made it "impossible for bankers to function,"
Gotta shill that thread of mine, tbqh

Is this what hiro apologized for?

But what if the globalists intend to take down the central government of countries and break them down into smaller units bound by a new regional multilateral framework?

(((Prove it)))

oh shit is nothing happening again

>redefindinggod.com

they want the US and EU to go on SDR and everyone to follow. if there is a balkanization the people of the area would be able to decide what the currency is based on. This is why you see so much strife in the US at the same time everyone else pushes towards WWIII. If it happens at the same time, the US will not be able to run over small countries and will be in disarray. how ever is small regions create their own currency like the Reichemark they would be able to survive and some even thrive off intercontinental trade and labor after the conflict and globalism would be a pipe dream. It would be the best option.

Better take the Obama approach and just throw money at the problem and hope it goes away.

Nothing could go wrong.

Explain why or btfo

The debt ceiling is completely retarded. When are they going to do away with it.

You people do realize that Congress handles the US Govt. budget, right?

You do realize that the President can make suggestions regarding the budget, but Congress is not liable to listen to a single word he says, right?

If you're going to bash Obama, at least bash him for something he's responsible for.

Bring in a bunch of debt-free refugees of course.

There's even isolated tribes in the Amazonian rain-forest who have never been in debt.

It's an untapped market for getting 3rd worlders to pay for your sports-cars, mansions and retarded politcal ads that hire several celebrities to support you.

forcing everyone to buy health care with no limit on the rise in cost and a fine if you dont buy it was a great idea. btw.

>give israel 38 BILLION fucking dollars a week ago
>next week: "oh woops looks like that was it, at least our greatest ally has plenty of money"

How'd you get that AK and handgun in Sweden?

kys

I don't think USD will be worth anything if shit hits the fan. Gold, oil, diamonds, estates, food and water - those will have value.

It doesn't explain where they get the September 23rd verdict though?

>implying the US doesn't secretly print more money to fuck the economy

I mean value doesn't exist so why bother?

>what is veto power
>what is Obama Care
>what is continued Neocon foreign policy
>what is responsibility

>What is QE
Its not even a secrete anymore.

What are jubilee years

Because the government prints the money. HA!

((google)) short term debt cycle. plus some fibs on the monthly s&p minis.

That was a pledge, we didn't just give them 38b. It's like 3.8b a year over 10 years.

actually ((leaf))

the federal reserve does, then they give it to the us govt. at interest. its a private organization and not part of the govt. period.. but then again, you guys voted in dude weed man.. soooooo. ya

What do you think is aiding production of the DOW?

Im going long on crypto instead of paper. Its a wild ride but the best rides make for the best rush.

>shitposting this hard

>the money runs out
>federal gov't is down
>Soros pulls the biggest noggening of all time
>BLM flares into full on revolution mode
>Taco Tuesday is the 27th
>high tensions in Iran with a brittle ceasefire
>UN Red Cross convoy attacked by Russian jets in Aleppo, Russia denies involvement

Its all coming to a head, if we get Hillary its WW3 with Russia, if we get Trump we will have a minority revolution

Not to mention a message went out from one of the ISIS leaders encouraging jihadis to attack directly in the US rather than move to Syria

that one is as a result of googles chimping out
can't quite say we're on the edge, since they're not doing anything to humans, and do not plan to

Who here /neverpayforhealthcareandjustpayfines/? Fuck if I'm going to support socialist-lite shit like that.

>clip

Nicccce.
I lik ur style bro

I had it through work for a while. had to get chriro for a pinched nerve, surprise surprise, didnt pay a fucking penny for the work the doctor did and had to pay $2k out of pocket.
I canceled my ins the next day. it was costing me 573 a month instead of the just under $1k a year for not having it.

i owe like $70000 in medical bills and im never going to pay it. they keep sending them though, it's been almost 2 years. I imagine a lot of people think like this though, i wonder what it does to the economy with so many people

>secrete

Sounds disgusting.

third

Obama declares martial law

Stays in power

????

????

The economy is going to crash. It will be even worse than the Great Recession was - it will be the end of capitalism's silver age. Mark my words.

I will check you and let you know im very, very drunk...
I just tried to beat the shit out of a cup of coffee and it wasnt strong enough to defend itself.

The government doesn't print money retard, it borrows money from the central bank.

why go long anything my dude?

what i posted is literally paper. its a futures contract. its entirely bullshit. it is offered on margin, so its cheaper that any crypto and its not gonna close on you and vaporize overnight. with margins as low as 400 bucks, and 50 bucks a point.. its better than selling drugs. i'm all about finding the most efficient way to follow the ((kykes)) this seems to be it. i tried pump and dumps.. options.. actual stock..

===== this my dude. is the red pilled trading device. ========

crypto costs to much to make any money.

leverage my good dude. is king.

play the jew. yes there is commission to pay.. but when you can literally buy and sell for 4 dollars on a single tick move which is a $12.50 return. meaning the s&p 500 goes from 2100.00 ... to 2100.25 and you make. $12.50.. why the fuck not?

or you can do that crypto crack shit, i tried that. made a bunch off a huge run 2 summers ago.. but it just doesn't move enough to make any decent cash without risking to much cake.

>tripfag
kill yourself retard

Are the Republicans the good guys and will punish non-whites to save our country?

>petrodollar

What is this? 2001? Domestic oil nigger. The USD is backed by the fact that the US government raises the debt ceiling every year and never defaults. I agree that its not sustainable, but its certainly not backed by oil. Look at fucking Russia, their economy is built on oil and dieing a slow death because they cant diversify their economy.

nearly 300 posts and still nobody realizes this is an old ass video... you people are retarded as fuck. when was the last time the dow was at 15?

we got past that you stupid dog fly we are talking about the possibilities of shtf which it probably will, when china enters the world currencies.

This happens every year. They will raise the debt ceiling :L

who else here basically traded most of their cash for tangible assets already?

so you tinfoil faggots have managed to turn a bait happening thread into an actual happening thread? great. wow.

US can't run out of money because its fucking debt based.

If you said that the US lost a thousands upon thousands of barrels of oil then I would believe you because oil is artificially propping the dollar.

>That ID.

why do you memesters think we can just keep doing this shit, muh debt ceiling. china might say no this time.

nobody has the option of saying no to us. and yes, we can keep doing this. didn't you see the fed meeting? they will print indefinitely and no one is willing to risk war with us to try to replace the petrodollar.

>why go long anything my dude?
Why buy a house? why fix your car?

friendly reminder that I am a 12 pack in :)

Going long is a different strategy then going short plain and simple. I used the fund I have from mining with a R9 270 I had in 2010 to play FO3 and make enough to pay the electric and the mortgage that year. I use less than 10% in any venture that I go into and while BTC is digital gold there are Silver(litecoin)platinum(dogecoin) and pladium(Etherium) that come and go. I used leverage to multiply my holding in BTC from Bitcoinica and Cryptsy when they were around and made enough to live but never used it. I keep it as an Investment. II have seen BTC go from the Pizza index to a serious currency that would standl SDR. I understand the platform and see the opportunity that it brings. If I move to any country in the world I would have half a million to draw on it if the USD shit the bed. If it did so tomorrow I would still be OK.there are reasons for going long on digital and I adjusted my lifestyle to fit it.

So, sure, you can play the jew paper game and maybe win, but you will always beholden to the jew to pay, I play BTC/ETH because I can trade anywhere any time. In fact, I bought a sandwich from a food truck in seattle for .00015 BTC in seattle last year. Can you do that with gold or BP stock?

With any luck we'll get Trump and Obamacare won't mean shit

Can we share?

Its the FRB of America that has total authority to create money, based on the need of a loan. Even the US government is in debt to them.

Better then ᵇ ᵃ ᵈ ˢ ᵉ ᶫ ᶠ ᵉ ᵃ ᵗ ᵉ ʳ desu senpai.

Gibmedat

true.
I feel really bad that I got rused for that but I admire the art of the troll.

China and Russia are literally undermining the us dollar as we speak, just like Libya we will go to war for maintaining the status of the U.S. dollar. why do you think Trump wants peace with Russia and Hillary wants to escalate tensions?
reuters.com/article/us-asia-aiib-investment-idUSKCN0UU03Y

here is the bank
aiib.org/

just look at the membership list
I dont see United States on it...

euweb.aiib.org/html/aboutus/introduction/Membership/?show=0

Could you provide premium sauce on this? I searched and couldn't find

>but user you can get a delicious mcdouble for about 2-3,000,000 blackbucks

>What are jubilee years

ju beey

parasite - they steal other bees honey
ju beey ears are the small insects tweeters it uses to sniff out the other bees honey

Epic troll

i lost many btc.from cryptsy :-) mined it all though so atleast i didnt lose cash...

you git high amounts from early btc.mining?

guys, this is from last year

I learned the game early, that is all I will say, but the landscape changes daily.

The value of the dollar (like any fiat currency) isn't based on any number, it's based on confidence. If Trump gets in, the USD will be either the best or one of the best fiat currencies (they all suck)

>that is all I will say
Redpill? Sounds interesting

no, fuck off
the redpill here is understand what you invest in.

Tell more nigger don't hold back

read a book, nigger.

i mined a shitton of dogecoims when ut was new
when it jumped to 200 satoshi i realized the world is a joke fantasy land

Fuck you nigger