The horrible whippings of naked Feminist womyn in Iran

We need to halt our support for the Islamic Republic of Iran. While there might be many positive features, there are also negative aspects, we need to acknowledge. Specifically the horrific abuse of Marxist Feminist leftist womyn political prisoners.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1988_executions_of_Iranian_political_prisoners#Dealing_with_women

>After a while, many agreed to pray. One admitted ten years later that she still had recurring nightmares in which she saw herself praying and thereby betraying her whole persona.

publishing.cdlib.org/ucpressebooks/view?docId=ft3s2005jq;chunk.id=0;doc.view=print

Being forced to submit to Islamic Patriarchy destroyed the very persona of these Atheist Marxist womyn. Imagine a young coed or Women's Studies Professor who has devoted her entire life to Radical Feminism, forced to admit the inferiority of her gender. The Iranian guards were merciless. They would whip the tan buttocks of these Iranian Leftist womyn until their panties were torn to shreds. The lashes would criss cross across their naked breasts and buttocks. This was a barbaric abuse.

We can't support Iran, when it whips the naked buttocks and breasts of Leftist Feminist womyn, in order to force them to submit to Patriarchy. Can you imagine the horror of the entire population of Leftist womyn being put in damp prison cells at the sexual mercy of misogynist thug guards?

Other urls found in this thread:

ihrr.org/ihrr_article/violence-en_sexual-torture-of-women-political-prisoners-in-the-islamic-republic-of-iran/
justice4iran.org/human-rights-violator-s-profiles/10028/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

c-could you describe these human rights abuses further so that we can shed light on this important issue?

The abuses Iran are just too much. They force militant Marxist-Feminist women to marry their captors. They even use the tan buttocks of Iranian Leftist women to sit on, while they are whipping them

From the Report:

ihrr.org/ihrr_article/violence-en_sexual-torture-of-women-political-prisoners-in-the-islamic-republic-of-iran/

certain forms of sexual torture were inflicted on female political prisoners in a widespread manner. Amongst these was verbal abuse inflicted with the intention of reducing female political prisoners to the level of a sexual object, and denying their political identity. Other forms included striking genitals while forcing the inmates to crawl on their hands and feet, sex-based cruelty, cavity search as a means of demoralising the prisoners, and other forms of sexual harassment following release involving both the prisoners and their family members.[4] Many of the women interviewed considered the pain caused by insults to far exceed that of lashing, a serious form of physical torture, as the former questioned their identity as a human being.

female political prisoners reported that inside interrogation and torture chambers, the torturers and interrogators sat on different parts of the their bodies, particularly their buttocks and waists, while lashing them.

Haji Davoud Rahmani,[5] head of Ghezel Hesar prison, and other male prison officials, forcefully kicked female political prisoners between their legs whilst forcing them to crawl on the floor or stand facing the wall. The violent kicks caused heavy bleeding in many of the female prisoners.

God damn this is hot. Brb converting to islam and moving to iran.

There is nothing arousing about these crimes

>On the forced marriages to Misogynist thugs, Leftist women were forced to endure

Our findings indicate that marrying off female political prisoners in the 1980s, often as a condition to escape execution, was an issue that recurred in a number of prisons across the country and this indicates the systematic nature of this policy. These marriages are thus classified as forced marriages and any sexual relations resulting from them are a form of sexual torture in accordance with the principles of international law. Those who perpetrated these rapes enjoyed impunity as a result of the absolute denial by Iranian officials that there was any wrongdoing in the prisons of the Islamic Republic. Many of the prisoners have experienced it happening to them or their cellmates. Placing pressure on female prisoners to accept the marriage proposal of the interrogator, prison or judicial official ranged in reason from personal vendetta to an effort at controlling the female prisoner even after her release. Based on what was concluded from our interviews with former female political prisoners, pressuring the prisoner to accept marriage was often done by placing marriage as a condition for release or as a guaranteed exemption from torture or execution. On multiple occasions, young female political prisoners, particularly those who had become tavvab[3], who were psychologically pressured in the harsh conditions of the prison, including by interrogation and torture, developed an attraction toward their interrogators.

hahah its this guy again, who really loves sexually degrading his leftist enemies in some sort of BDSM erotica. I came to this story a couple of time. Well done OP. Do the one with that one feminist who becomes Joseph MacCarthys wife slave.

Those poor girls. H-have you got any images of the incidents?

YES I LOVE THESE THREADS

This is all too lewd for me OP, I need to stop reading before I develop needs.

Poor women. Imagine studying all that Marxism-Feminism in university. Then the evil Shah is gone, its a new dawn of freedom. But then comes the dark times of Islamic Patriarchy. You join with your Marxist-Feminist comrades to make revolution. Maybe the Iraqis even train you to be Feminist Amazon, Red Army soldiers. You put on your uniform and go into battle against Patriarchy. Then you are captured. Endure all that hell in prison. Forced to crawl while they whip your vagina. You can't take the pain anymore and agree to marry one of the Guards. And now you have to endure the rest of your life as a submissive Muslim housewife to a Misogynist Patriarch. That old life as a secular Feminist Revolutionary is like a dream.

Yeah, I love OP's stuff. Does anyone have copy-pastas of the other ones? Maybe the Italian slave girls or the Yazidi?

It is so sad that these Leftist rebels were fighting to overthrow all forms of domination and hierarchy in favor of an egalitarian system; but instead they were forced to spend the rest of their lives enduring the greatest domination and inequality possible under the thumb of their Islamic Patriarchal Husbands as humbled slave wives. The flashbacks to studying Marxism-Feminism in university must have brought these ex-revolutionary womyn nothing but pain.

DID THEY MAKE THEM WRESTLE NUDE IN OLIVE OIL OR HUMMUS?

Hmmm, i should feel pity for these womyn, but i feel extremely aroused. this OP sure knows his way with erotic lit.

rare

also Iranians are hot

I agree I need some sort of proof f...for verification

I'm all for soros-paid saboteur vaginal goons getting punished.
Based Iran.

Poor Leftist women. From trying to overthrow Islamic Patriarchy, they instead had a Misogynist guard fertilize her eggs. His child gestating in her womb. Then she had to go through the painful childbirth, as the child continued in its father's footsteps in making its mother scream in pain. Her entire body devoted to giving nutrients to her enemy's child. Her breasts which over the last months had known the cruel whip, and existed only to give pleasure to her Husband. Now serves her Husband's child, a source of rich nutrient milk. What a humiliating fate for women who tried to lead Feminist Revolution.

these threads occur all the time, they are meme fetish threads, newfags stop embarrassing yourselves by taking them seriously

This shit is literall a feminist's wet ream anyways, they LIVE to be oppressed an degraded and made to submit, instead of just doing it naturally because that's too boring for them so they have to make into a BDSM kink to make it work for their damaged minds.

A nightmare.

Imagine the horror of this sight. 300 naked Iranian leftist women, forced to crawl together on all 4s, like dogs, for hours and hours. Forced to compete with each other, knowing that by being faster than another girl, that girl would get the vagina-kickings. What barbarism. What an awful violation of human rights. Just picture all those whipped brown buttocks quivering in fear and pain from all that cruel abuse.

Its beyond hellish

>Farzaneh Zolfi (16) says:

>It was September 1981. We - the small city girls - were just taken there. We were around 300-400 people. There was a long corridor that separated the wards from one another. It was so long that they travelled it with a bicycle. They took us there and said that we have chest crawl that length on our chests... there were old mothers with heart problem amongst us. There was also a nine year old girl named Fatemeh. So they said we have to crawl and no one is exempt. They said that we had to crawl the whole length of the way and then return. While we were crawling and had no energy left, seven or eight pasdars constantly kicked us between our legs with their boots. I bled and others did too. There were not enough sanitary pads for everyone. Fatemeh got her first period there... as I speak of it now I feel the pain in my body... imagine, over 300 women crawling on the floor of a corridor with chadors and blindfolds and they kicked the ones who were left behind and told them to hurry up and move ahead. They constantly kicked us between our legs with their boots and called us shrews or other such insults. It was the first time I was hearing such insults! Haj Ahmad, deputy of Haj Davoud, was one of the people who yelled insults. We had to move so fast to reach the beginning of the line because if we were left behind they would hit us again. The mother I spoke of and many other girls had pain in their chests. (17)

fuggggg

we need a patriarchical religion.

>Just picture all those whipped brown buttocks quivering in fear and pain from all that cruel abuse

Do we?

>Haj Davoud had a specific sensitivity about tall women, those with colored eyes, those who wore glasses and were educated. He considered them leaders and main sources of resistance in prison and so would pressure and punish them before others. (14) According to Farzaneh, if he liked a girl and thought that she was timid and shy, he would leave her alone. But he believed that eyeglass wearing women were open-minded and book readers and so hated then. Generally, the crime committed by the prisoner mattered very little to him and instead, his own categorizing of people were the decisive factors based on which they would be subject to his beatings or harassment. He would give nicknames to the prisoners and called them by those names, some even had sexual and gender based connotations. (15)

>A prevalent form of Torture at Ghezel Hesar was striking the genital area of the female prisoners. Haj Davoud, who was described by female prisoners to be a large man with big hands and feet, personally as well as in collaboration with male employees of the Ghezel Hesar Prison, repeatedly struck blows to the genital area of the female prisoners, along with subjecting them to other tortures and harassments which included verbal harassment.

This thuggish beast would single out glasses-wearing, intellectual, Leftist womyn. He believed that these were the type to be most indoctrinated in Marxist-Feminist ideology. The Womyn's Studies professor types. The womyn who understood and taught the ideology of Marxist-Feminism. And he singled out these intellectual womyn for the most cruel abuse. So that they would go from lecturing coeds on the evils of Patriarchy and Capitalism, to absolute submission to Islamic Patriarchy.

>this thread

I really hope there's not a video of those two girls being whipped, that would be horrible although I would like it for educational purposes.

I DESIRE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THIS

I HAVE SEEN THE LIGHT.

MAKE THE PATRIARCHY GREAT AGAIN.

An aspect of Islamic marriage that is often forgotten is that the extreme conservatism of the veil is just a symbol that the woman is owned by one Master and no other Man can enjoy her. Inside the harem or home, her husband is free to fully enjoy her feminine delights in a prefigurement of heaven. For those Iranian guards who took tamed ex-Marxist women as forced slave brides, they were free to indulge in more degeneracy, since these women were considered western marxist whores. The typical attitude towards a Muslim virgin didn't apply to them. And so they were dressed in the most revealing, humiliating slave lingerie inside the home. And the more sadistic guards would delight in showing off their enslaved Leftist women. The Marxist women would further be shamed by being tamed in front of all their former comrades, who were now their sister wives. The guards were legally allowed to take 4 women as wives. And some guards made a point of demonstrating their virility in having 4 Communist brides, to show he could tame uppity Marxist revolutionary womyn.

This is literally holohoax tier fanfiction.
WE WUZ LAMPSHADEZ n sheeit.

Sadly leftist Iranian womyn did endure all this

Then where are the videos.
Videos or it didn't happen, yakub.

don't spoil the fucking moment nigger i'm almost there

Which part of it is too hard for you to believe?

I wish i had some privacy to fap right now. I am DIAMONDS
I
A
M
O
N
D
S

The fact that they're supposedly taking the time to do this kind of stupid zany shit without filming it to drain shekels from depraved western kikes.

But I linked to the human rights report

I'm skeptical. There's no photographic evidence of any if this.

I don't give a fuck about an article from a jewish libel mill. Proof or it didn't happen.

Why would a human rights report make it up?

Really too many to list here ;)

can you tell me more about the naked whippings?

Name a few

You can have a single one.
You can receive more after producing footage.

STOP QUESTIONING THE MAN AND LET HIM POST MOREEE!!!

>>Haj Davoud had a specific sensitivity about tall women, those with colored eyes, those who wore glasses and were educated. He considered them leaders and main sources of resistance in prison and so would pressure and punish them before others. (14) According to Farzaneh, if he liked a girl and thought that she was timid and shy, he would leave her alone. But he believed that eyeglass wearing women were open-minded and book readers and so hated then. Generally, the crime committed by the prisoner mattered very little to him and instead, his own categorizing of people were the decisive factors based on which they would be subject to his beatings or harassment. He would give nicknames to the prisoners and called them by those names, some even had sexual and gender based connotations. (15)
>>A prevalent form of Torture at Ghezel Hesar was striking the genital area of the female prisoners. Haj Davoud, who was described by female prisoners to be a large man with big hands and feet, personally as well as in collaboration with male employees of the Ghezel Hesar Prison, repeatedly struck blows to the genital area of the female prisoners, along with subjecting them to other tortures and harassments which included verbal harassment.

OK it started over this post. What in the human rights report don't you believe?

The entire thing.
I'm waiting.

Iran is a hot country and the whipping probably happens in the middle of the day, do the women get sweaty? Does the sweat run down the small of their backs and form a damp spot on their underwear before it's whipped off their bodies?

I must know. For my human rights research.

NO THIS user WONT ACCEPT ANy PROOF

POST MORE EROTICA

Why is the burden of proof on them to provide photos?

>Photos
Yeah, nice attempt at goalpost moving for him.
Still waiting, tavistock.

there is nothing we can do jew. we have a agreement with iran and they are a sovereign nation who is allowed to have their own laws

nothing will be done

r34 on this please.

Why is it the victims' fault that their tormentors didn't film them?

Because neither of them exist.

The report I linked you called out the abuser by name. he exists.

Yeah so does kek.
Source: I named him