>Supports/creates BLM group
Everyone hates rioting niggers
>Wants to have racially integrated societies
Everyone now hates refugees
>Wants to globalize government
Everyone now hates globalization and Brexit happened
>Wants to have no borders
Everyone now wants stronger borders

His plan is falling apart because it hinged on the idea that races/cultures could intermix seamlessly.

Am I missing something here, Cred Forums, or is this all the puppet master's plan?

I wish he would just drop dead already. Kek wills it.

This rat needs to die already, along with his filthy offspring.

He has kids, who will likely keep up his agenda.
And who knows, Rockefeller is over 100 now and he had a heart transplant a few years ago.

As much as I wish for the death of this man he is quite brilliant. He's easily one of the savviest/sharkish "business men" to ever live.

>jewish intellectuals

He's a scape goat so the real Jewish ruling families have someone the ants can throw stones at instead of finding the real rats.

Just my theory NWO pls no kill.

wasn't that his 9th and counting? I'd be surprised if he made it all the way through 2017 at this rate; infinite wealth can only get you so far.

>His plan is falling apart because it hinged on the idea that races/cultures could intermix seamlessly.

No, it was never intended to hinge on that idea. It's purpose was to destroy whites and western civilization.

Nah everything that has happened so far was part of his plan, it's just gotten so out of hand he no longer has control over it and it's now counter productive to his end goal.

Maybe because he hates himself and everything connected to that self, alas western society.

he'll just have to resort to being a classical jew and just support strong imperial empires and without forcing multicult shit

Jews suck at everything they do except making money. They literally cannot do anything else.

Hes not trying to be liked

Hes trying to destroy

He still did irreversible damage.

-Niggers are all riled up to riot at the drop of a hat.
-Millions of "Refugees" are all over Europe and won't be able to be sent back
-EU still exists and sucks
-What the people want no longer matters, since the elites hold all the power.

>How fucked is Soros

Well, when the black people figure out that he has been using them as pawns to try to drive down land values, I would imagine they would be quite upset.

Sonny Boy Soros

His boys don't swim

Soros will have to have his head frozen and stored with Ted Williams and Walt Disney

Watch the markets.

Soros uses his political actions to manipulate stocks, bonds, and currencies.

That's the youngest I believe.

He still has other sons that we don't know about. This Jewling must be the weakest of the bunch since he shows himself freely to the public.

There's no telling the power of the other Kikespawn.

He's laughing his way to the bank.

Yup, he's in gold miners and gold etf's right now.

>black people
>having any agency whatsoever

Lol

His end goal is the fall of the western world. He is iterally hedging bets on it.

The younger Soros and the younger Rothschilds are dumb as fuck and don't have the same vision or talent as their elders. Once the old guys are dead their empire is over.

Wrong.

They keep the chosen Jewlings behind the scenes while the rest can go on their spoiled, hedonistic lives as they do not possess that vision or talent as their elders. The ones hidden are the ones that control next.

Soros literally shitposts in real life to crash market value.

>Settlers of Catan
>Activating anything

Shit pic, Brodo Baggins.

This

>1st generation builds wealth
>2nd generation consolidates
>3rd squanders it

Although I guess the Rothschilds haven't been impacted by that.

Regardless the Soros kids seem like overconfident numale cucks.

They'll fail or move onto something more instantly achievable or inadvertently fuck themselves up once he croaks.

Well, look at the bright side.
>Brexit happened
>Trump will be president
>Marine LePen will be president
>Far right is rising in a lot of EU countries

Perhaps he's just doing all this so the people wake the fuck up.

Destablization is the first big step of his plan. New powers can't take over while old powers are still in place.

Everything he has funded in the last decade -- MoveOn, DailyKos, probably DemocraticUnderground and groups like CTR -- were all meant to sew doubt, upheaval and chaos.

I think it's taking longer than he expected tho. Old fuck is gonna die of old age before he sees his plans come to fruition at this rate.

>people die because they can't get 1 (one) heart
>this skype gets nine fucking hearts
Fuck him and his people.

Deceive, that's why i think there are so many jewish actors. It's inherited

People can go anywhere when they abandon morals and principles, that doesn't mean much.