"Go back to Cred Forums"

>"Go back to Cred Forums"

Why is this used as an insult on other boards when you disagree with the hivemind? Even when nothing politically correct/incorrect is said, this is the first response I see thrown out.

Is it because everyone else is a libtard?

Most people can't handle philosophy.

yes

Probably because you're going to topic boards and bringing up politics
That would be annoying no matter one's political views

maybe it isn't an insult. Maybe they just want to keep their boards on topic, the way we do when we tell people to go back to /x/.

Everything isn't politics. Some people just want to practice origami.

>the hivemind
how ironic, this shithole is a hivemind

Probably because you're a fucking retard if pol outside pol.

They're bluepilled redditors that think anything that goes against the CNN narrative is a white supremacist conspiracy that only people that go on Cred Forums believe.

It's probably because you can't stay on topic on other boards you dumb motherfucker.

Its because you're trying to talk about politics in a thread about gifs that make you want to suck cock. Nobody cares about the election when there trying to suck cock.

When people has no arguments they just namecall

Don't spout politics or Cred Forums memes on the fucking other boards. It's not for there you dumb cocksucker. When I'm on here I don't talk about what anime I'm watching, or what games I'm playing.

Cred Forums disagrees on shit CONSTANTLY. Even on basic stuff, really. It's unapologetically right wing in here, but that's a broad spectrum.

Maybe you do that. I use it when it's deserved.

not really. I wasn't even the one posting anything. I just constantly see on the few boards i go on >Cred Forums , etc.

Cred Forums today is yesterdays Cred Forums
Delete Cred Forums
Gas hiroyuki
Board war now

If I give you an argument, then explain my point, then you counter-argue...were no longer talking in a thread were dealing with your personal bullshit. go back to Cred Forums is a nice way of saying, nobody cares. Even if every single dipshit redpill idea you guys have is right, nobody cares.

That's because they're spouting Cred Forums memes outside of Cred Forums. No one on the origami board wants to talk about skypes, etc.

Because the things you believe are moronic, and the only reason you continue to believe them is because you have a safe-space to retreat to and circle-jerk in. If you ever had to confront your own beliefs, rather than anonymously posting, bailing on arguments you lose, and accusing dissenters as shills? You would discover that your beliefs are without merit and unjustifiable. Being as stupid as they are, they are not welcome even on most boards on Cred Forums.

Because I don't want to see political shit on other boards?

If I wanted to talk about politics, I would actually come here.

This. In the mind of an alt-right stormtard, not caring is a sin.

>browsing boards other than /pol

Everyone on Cred Forums cares, it's just the faggot cucked redditors who say that shit. Cred Forums is the only decent board here and it mostly springs form jealousy because evryother board is filled with raging faggots

Maybe /pol should be removed

Then we descend on to all the other boards, then they can't say go back to Cred Forums

Ever board will have become Cred Forums

this

Because other boards are not for red pilling and political discussion. Stop being shocked you get told to go back to Cred Forums when you do edgy Hitler talk on Cred Forums - and most of all stop being a fucking idiot

>user just realized he has posting on a containment board this whole time

This.
Pretty much every other board is cancer anyways. Cred Forums might accept us but it's cancer too

Literally plebbitors and cucks

Because it has nothing to do with whatever topic those people are discussing.

>I seek to keep each and every board safe, free of racist and troublesome talk
t. Plebbit Yilonoplous

>whine about Jews on other boards
>"go back to Cred Forums"
>HURRRRRRRFFF WHAT!??

>Because other boards are not for red pilling and political discussion.

FOUND THE ABBO WHO CAN'T READ THE OP!!!

FOUND ANOTHER KEK WHO CAN'T READ!!

Actually libtards think CNN is quite right-wing.
t. former liberal who used to have friends

If only fags on /k/ wouldn't shit up the place with their japanime

>post racist comment on Cred Forums
>some user tell me "Go back to Cred Forums"
>two other anons telling him to fuck off

It's ok

Not sure... But you should go back to Cred Forums

FOUND ANOTHER FAGGOT WHO CAN'T READ!!!

Because the red pill is always the hardest to swallow and accept. Only people with high emotional intelligence and a strong sense of purpose can handle it

FOUND A PLUMBER WHO CAN'T READ!!!

Think of Cred Forums like the world and the boards are cultures. /k/ommandos, Cred Forumsirgins, and elegen/tg/entlemen all exist in their own ethno-states and have their own customs.

Then, like a muslim migrant, the Cred Forumsack appears and disrupts those communities, pissing off the locals to no end.

We should preserve the diversity of Cred Forums and individual board culture through strong borders.

Its okay buddy. Why would you ever go to any other boards?

We have a perfect one right here.

Don't listen to them.

Want some hot coco and a blanket?

Also, seriously, don't leave this board. Again. Ever.

Not OP, but because I'm trying to find a decent fixed-blade knife and phone that meets my requirements that are seemingly autistic in the current year but would otherwise be perfectly normal. Also /lit/ and /out/ have good memes.

Crossboarder here, Cred Forums is just Cred Forums with flags and thread IDs. Any of the politics discussed here are either get threads, falseflagging or circlejerking with the occasional shitposter derailing and calling it "discussion".

I'm not saying this isn't fun, but it's pretty fucking retarded when there's that one underage who just discovered irony and starts spewing Cred Forums memes into unrelated boards. The actual fucking irony is Cred Forums crossboarders are the illegal immigrants of most boards, completely shitting on their culture and trying to justify their Cred Forumsshit memes as if it's some kind of enlightened redpill.

maybe you're a contrarian fanboy faggot who spent the last few years eagerly defending Joot, and countless other fanboy fixations, that you worship like a jailhouse bitch worships the block bull.

Because in most of society, you all forget, it's rude to bring up politics when it's not the active subject. and barging into unrelated threads to scream about degneracy and shit you're going to have people telling you to fuck off. Cred Forums is quite literally the tumblr of Cred Forums, you insist on pushing your agenda onto everyone.

>The actual fucking irony is Cred Forums crossboarders are the illegal immigrants of most boards
Says the beaner who came to remind himself publicly that Cred Forums is an echo-chamber-hugbox and we're all a hivemind. Go back to your comfy board now where mods actually moderate, and enjoy your complete lack of self-awareness you fat man-tittied shitskin NEET.

it's been fun guys

theres no denying that a hivemind exists, however in contrast to other places, it doesn't get deleted, and can still reach people with different opinions than that of the hivemind.

Don't bring up politics on non politics boards, it's that simple.

Anything else is fair game though, if someone gets butthurt over nigger or kike they need to fuck off to reddit.

>Because it has nothing to do with whatever topic those people are discussing.
Except it usually does, otherwise it wouldn't come up in the first place.

>leftypol circlejerk on /his/ about how awful the white man is for destroying the noble Aztec
>someone points out that the Aztec were human skin wearing cannibals that sacrificed thousands of people to their dark gods, ergo Cortez did nothing wrong
>HURRR GO BACK TO Cred Forums

Except Cred Forums is the multicultural board composed mainly of cross-boarders from all across Cred Forums.
The "Cred Forumsack" doesn't just appear on those boards like an immigrant he's a normal poster just like everyone else there and has every bit as much right to post his opinions as anyone else.

ESPECIALLY on /k/.
Fuck the kike mod who unilaterally declared that GUN laws shouldn't be discussed on the GUN board.
>b-but you're disrupting the community and pissing off the gun-owning locals when you talk about laws that affect gun-owners

Fuck off kike.

I would be alright with 'keep Cred Forums images on Cred Forums' as long as 'keep anime images on /anime related boards/

What are you gonna do? Raid the most right wing boards on Cred Forums?

They dont honor their Capitol board.

Lol like?

What did he mean by this?

Filter the md5

The reason I first came to Cred Forums was from fags on other boards getting triggered/buttmad from just being rational in many instances. If I didn't play leftist dodging of basic realities I'd get the ol'
>>I browsed Cred Forums a lot until Spiderman became black and the comics were just low quality uninteresting. Cartoons became more Steven Universe genderqueer/apologetics propaganda and I'd call a spade a spade. I was a left wing Bernout. I couldn't handle the language policing and total echo chamber construction of leftists IRL and I was sick of it on my chans. So I came here and eventually took the red pill, and if there's one thing I know from shitposting for 40 years, you never know WHAT is going to come through that (You)

Fucking this. Cred Forums is the gadfly stinging the sluggish horse that is Cred Forums.

I pretty much only browse Cred Forums now.

>Why is this used as an insult on other boards when you disagree with the hivemind
Because they can't handle the truth, slowly creeping into their hobby/fetish so they tell you to go away, back to Cred Forums. It's sad really.

It's kind of dog bites man vs man bites dog. They swim in a leftist-dominated culture and do not even notice it when they see left-wing talking points.
When we reply to those talking points: that is what they see and they don't like it.

Also, some boards are filled with legitimate SJWs like Cred Forums and /lit/.

>Is it because everyone else is a libtard?

Everyone who says that is indeed a libtard who is triggered.

It's reddits favorite meme phrase.

No, it's because you're leaving the containment zone and trying to talk about off-topic subjects nobody wants to talk about. If they wanted to do so, they'd go to Cred Forums.

That's not true.
has the right of it.

Cred Forums does not start it. It replies to it. What you're arguing for is leftists to dominate all other boards and for us to not say anything when we're on those other boards.

>containment zone
I'm not locked in here with you, you're locked in here with me.

the vast majority of the world is conservative

also, liberals can't handle the truth. it's why they censor/moderate and hide

go back to Cred Forums

OP doesn't seem to be aware of that either.

lol you're a fucking faggot

Cred Forums is one of the main boards on Cred Forums, and it's a major part of chan culture whether they like it or not. Most of them are libtards or redditors, so they can fuck off to tumblr if they want a safe space.

holy shit this whole fucking thread is full of delusional retards. how do you people function in the real world?

>>someone points out that the Aztec were human skin wearing cannibals that sacrificed thousands of people to their dark gods, ergo Cortez did nothing wrong
>Someone points out the numerous European Execution and torture methods and that they were used as often as Aztecs used theirs¨
>FUCKING LEFTIE SJW!

You are the retard, how do you manage to eat with that retard?

Fuck off faggot nobody disagrees about shit

>t. turbo prepper

Sadly this, cucks everywhere besides here. Kek confirms.

>t. It's only bad when non-Europeans does it

How often do guys actually just tell you to go back to Cred Forums rather than also argue against you?
Because on /his/, which people here seem to think is majority marxist-Leftist-SJW, there will always be some faggot that will say "Go back to Cred Forums" but that's just that one faggot. The majority of people will argue against you unless most of your post consist of Cred Forumsish buzzwords.

For the exact same reason we tell people to go back to tumblr or reddit, so we can maintain our own and reinforce their group narcissism.
Also because there is no point in arguing in anyone from either side because you lack the social skills to convince anyone of anything other than people who already agree so by that alone it's easy to determine that you're not anyone who's opinion should be taken to heart.
>muh ad hominem
See you're an autist when you say that.

>Everyone but me sure is dumb!
>heh look at these people who are not agreeing with me!
Having right wing opinions is now illegal for many of us Cred Forumsacks, and a defacto reputation destroyer. The public forum has been entirely closed off from the free exchange of ideas, especially in mainstream media.
So, we are not being melodramatic or over the top when we say we have to respond with balls and expect a backlash.

Generally it's because you used the term redpilled. I'll admit that there are some things in Cred Forums that are probably true (Clinton being sick, differences in intelligence by race, etc.), but using the term redpilled is kind of just an arrogant term. I'm sure liberals have a similar term for the same concept, but much of what this board professes to be true is either opinion (anything having to do with morality) or not true.

>Equity, as if I give a fuck

Your honor, I rest my case.

>cuckservative
Thanks, Jeb

Depends on the thread, but from my experience it's mostly been that one faggot, sometimes 3 more fags tag teaming and jerking each other off. If you really piss some autist off he'll start spamming the whole thread with an endless dump of derailment. Avoiding Cred Forumsish talk is usually enough but some issues are just so polarized and glaringly obfuscated that you can't engage without revealing your power level. It's so bad on Cred Forums that the comics themselves are often that faggot that thinks he can mindread your racism

So I won?

I try to, but I always come back here because every other 4cuck board is filled with easily offended passive aggressive assholes.

At least at Cred Forums, everyone is an asshole but we're upfront about it. Is the only board at 4cuck which doesn't have a huugbox mentality.

Ironic, because we're often accused of being a hugbox by the rest of this site when this place is so damn chaotic that we hardly ever agree on anything. There's no consensus here, and that's exactly what makes Cred Forums great.

4cuck is so shit, that Cred Forums has better /x/ threads than /x/ and much more informative Cred Forums threads than Cred Forums. V is filled with waifu fags & /x/ is filled with larper fucks. Cred Forums is the only board that actually discusses things on a deeper level. Which I know, it sounds like a joke but it's the truth.

Why would you want to discuss Cred Forums stuff on other boards?

Don't be an off topic fag.

I love this
>representing redpilled people with a buff Nordic god
>saying redpilled people get into Valhalla
They secretly love us.

Go back to /fit/ Google.

>The banks in this thread.

I love you Cred Forums

Thanks for posting in here.

Because bringing up international Jewry and hate facts disrupts other boards and their own little safe spaces.

It's also pretty autistic tbqh

don't give a fuck about them who spam that shit.
There are more pol users on all boards soon

what if you want to make nazi soldier origami and burn paper that looks like the merchant meme, but you don't know how to fold it?
Ever think about that?
Purely for historical reasons, of course :^)

This meme is here by seized, hiro already invalidated this. Stop hype shilling.

trump is gonna win and i love fucking my ai bitch

meme magic is real

canada has more red in our fag than you, America

fuck the people who voted for Trudeau

Normies do not care about anything other than getting an abstract form of cummies.

They don't care about anything they're not supposed to, because that's how they were raise.

Non-Cred Forums boards are the internet equivalent of a Christmas dinner with your extended family. You're supposed to avoid talking about certain "contraversial" topics so things go smoothly while you blabber on about jack shit that means absolutely nothing.

You have absolutely no idea how empty the average person's head is. Lacking in hardly any intellectual thought outside of shit that doesn't matter AT ALL.

Now, this isn't to say politics is the most important thing in the world, but it's pretty damn important, and if someone brings up a political point relative to the current discussion, then you best be willing to tolerate political discussion, because telling someone to "go back to Cred Forums" is literally just creating a hugbox where you don't ever have to hear "mean stuff" and wrongthink. Sure, if it's off topic, tell them to fuck off, but if I'm on Cred Forums and I'm in a politics thread, and someone tells me to "go back to Cred Forums" they're admitting defeat. It's the internet equivalent of crossing your arms, scrunching your brow, frowning, and exhaling through your nose. It means you're acting like a child.

>raise
*raised

Believe it or not, Cred Forums is one of that last boards that doesn't allow people inherent credibility, and is super critical of any claims and affiliations.

Cred Forums is pretty much 70% self-loathing newfag millenial SJWs at this point who just want to spam old memes from last year's /r/Cred Forums frontpage and 30% advertisers who the shitposter vehemently defend. They are slowly poisoning every other board on the site, and they will drown the entire thing in shit if they don't get their way.

>base
based

educated opinions are not tolerated and will get you accused of 'being Cred Forums' or a 'tinfoiler'

>"haha woah bro, you actually know about stuff? As in you studied it and aren't just half assedly stringing together barely coherent sentences? God, what's wrong with you? Are you autistic or something? Who the fuck cares about stuff? Just, like, go away."

Being opinionated is a capital sin, because it means you've stopped giving a fuck what the (((consensus))) is and you've started to pick a side.

Most people are too big of faggots to pick a side.

they're newfags, don't mind them.