Anyone else friends with red pilled blacks?

Anyone else friends with red pilled blacks?

Post red pilled black people.

SHIT he's really #woke now

I want to be his friend.

stay woke nigga

Jesse lee Peterson. Jewtube him

This is one of the most woke black men I've ever seen

TOO MUCH WOKE

the only r3dpi1led google are the ones the live in africa

they'll just call him an uncle tom.

Can someone translate this illiterate word salad into English for me?

I prefer black pilled reds.

sadly this
i geniunely believe race relations would be great without sjws

damn, this guys woke as fuck. We need to find out what he was exposed to. We need to figure out how blacks are redpilled most effectively. The absolute best case scenario at this point would be if we could actually get minorities united on our side to face our common enemy: the globalist jew.

WOKE AS A MUHFUGGA.
SHIEET.

>he named (((sorros)))

SHUT. IT. DOWN!

No, all niggers need to die.

checked and praised

I started talking to this black coworker at a get together about gun control.

I wanted to gauge his political views and this was shortly after the Dallas cops got killed.

Turns out he was a Trump supported and actually does his research instead of "MUH OPPRESSION".

He's also a very competent engineer and he often talks about how his father would jack his ass growing up if he was being a shit.

he's one of the good ones :)

A lot of the ones I know feel like society now is getting too politically correct and aren't the type to goog out, but they all seem to support BLM

>guy fawkes shirt

While he has the right idea, why does he, and most other otherwise intelligent black people, have to write like that? It just looks fucking dumb, and if they just wrote normal, they would seem so much more intelligent.

>[Black Cop kills a black man, and that man's family then blames white people for the incident. What racial nonsense is being spread through the ignorant ghettos of today? The pathetic media is vehemently enforcing this racism while covering up the mass importation of mentally unstable Sunis (muslims?) What is happening with this uneducated country and it's ridiculous racism? BLM was established by George Soros to purposely create tention, as the group goes around attacking white people in Charlotte. Red and blue rags (reference to black gangs of Crips and Bloods) weren't enough. Now we've moved on to (persecution by) skin colour and (attacks on) innocent cops. Stupid, ignorant niggers are a bunch of grown-ups who haven't grown up yet and disregard the facts. This is a new level of ignorance towards which I hold a high level of resentment.]

No but i have redpilled muslim friend

Right? I can barely make sense of it. He writes on a sub-4th grade level.

Thank you, this is much better.

Your wife's son usually isn't your friend unless your a paedophile, but flag checks out so go ahead with your story

This is why the Jew is beating you

It's part of their culture, and if it helps spread the message among other members of their culture, I'm in favour of it.
As with anything, blame mainstream black culture, pushed by the jews, which teaches young blacks that dey suld b takin lyk dis n wyt devil b racis n sheit

The illuminati shit is how they get red pilled Googles know all about the illuminawty.

Why do all blacks & Googles use "baka" all the time?

>friends with blacks
>redpilled blacks
Get the fuck out nu-pol

This is why I hate the media so much I want Trump to be President. They are literally lying good black people to death. Whatever they don't want, I'll vote for.

I've known this guy for years.

1. Graduated from a HBC
2. Conservative as hell, from Arkansas (Live in most conservative city in Texas now)
3. Has like 50 guns
4. In police academy
5. Great Musician
6. amateur body builder
7. Amateur MMA fighter.

Dude has many talents.

>((Hugs))
What did she mean by this?

I prefer my reds dead.

It's english, but I barely understood a word of what he wrote.

gay black uber driver dude that shitposts on a private group i shitpost on

Female muslim
Im gay
Nice try trumpeteer

>The absolute best case scenario at this point would be if we could actually get minorities united on our side
This only works when Cred Forums is not extremely racist and we all know that's not happening.

I miss being a kid and not even understanding the concept of race. I miss hanging out with friends of different races and seeing just another person like me.

I miss not having to ask myself every time I meet anyone if they are part of some whiny movement that cries for "equality" when what they really want is special treatment.

>tfw all the black guys I was friends with in highschool have already blocked me on facebook