How do I get a fashy haircut? What's the best style? Can I do it myself? If not, what should I ask for at the barber's?

How do I get a fashy haircut? What's the best style? Can I do it myself? If not, what should I ask for at the barber's?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1zlOdZGAWoY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ask for Hitler's haircut

I want to so bad, but I need something a little less subtle. I don't know how to describe it to them without saying I want a Nazi Youth cut

How about this style?

it's called a hitler youth

but say it's ironic and you're voting for hillary

It's called an undercut and is trendy with youth these days anyways.

I asked for a Hitler Youth.

The undercut has been ruined by faggots and hipsters, just like they did to beards and Red Wing boots.

Go for a classic non-degenerate haircut and the neat, tidy, clean shaven look.

If you can, get a safety razor, a proper brush and decent English shaving cream from Taylor of Old Bond Street.

If you can pull it off and dress accordingly, the slicked back hairstyle can be pretty neat and hasn't been appropriated by SJW faggots yet.

The undercut looks about right, I just don't want the queer poofy hipster version where it's way too long on top with a bunch of hair product in it.

youtube.com/watch?v=1zlOdZGAWoY

This is what I've got atm.
Short sides w/ natural color (dark brown) and light brown (bleached) longer top.

Not FLASHY, but it draws attention without having to dye my hair in a dyke-esque manner

Not to hijack the thread, but what are some Cred Forums approved haircuts for wavy haired people? Been trying to do something like this, but my hair just ends up turning into a wavy mess withing the first hour.

Looks solid. My hair is a lot straighter but it's also dark. I tend to keep it short on sides, longer on top but I'm going to go much shorter and cleaner on the sides. I'm on left, hair is longer than in this pic

Thanks m8

Your hair looks pretty straight.

This is like 2 haircuts ago. Cleaner + Shorter
(same 2 tone thing though)
I think you could do this

The Jerry Curl ?

this tbqh familam

I just asked for a Nazi haircut

Lmao

I like it short on the sides too
What do you guys think?

If you ask for a Hitler youth you'll get that haircut. It's the popular look right now

Why the fuck does David Bowie always look like an effeminate faggot? Just look at him. He's weird as hell.

>fashy

gross

Just show them a picture dude

Knew someone was gonna post this as soon as i saw the thread i unironically love that song

i go for the classic american badboy cut, pic related is me.
I'm thinking of changing it up to a more aryan haircut
what should i get Cred Forums?

B U Z Z T H E T I C S

MOOOOOODDDDSSSSSS

Hitler Youth.

/thread

i'm 21
aight cool, how should i ask for it?

A reverse mohawk

ha ha ha, real funny, bucko
gtfo back 2 reddit, newfag

isnt it past your bedtime ?

Nigger what; you're legit fucking 16.

HE ALONE WHO OWNS THE YOUTH, GAINS THE FUTURE

Right on.

Fuck, that's clean.

My friend and I got drunk one night; he brought out the clippers. Got a pretty good fash haircut now.

those were kinda older pics, here is me now. i look older and more mature in this pic

There's no way that kid is over 14.

Go to the gym jesus

If you don't want to say "Hitler youth", just show the guy a picture of a Hitler Youth boy that is not OVERTLY Hitler youth (i.e No swastikas and Hitler IN the picture)

just knock off the hate, shill

The superiority of the white race summarized in one image. I'm guessing women look away when they see you because they don't want to cum in public.

tell your barber to leave 4 inches on top and have him taper the sides and back down to a little less than an inch. pic related.

"Give me a number 3 on the back and sides, and leave a bit of length on the top to style"

Ez

you look like white trash

i have a hot latina gf who fucks me weekly, what do you got, leaf-fag

Just get a part on the left side of your head (your left). That's the classic look, plus look up the Superman/Clark Kent hair part side thing (part on your left gives people an unconscious idea that you're masculine).

geez, just cool down on the hate, ok guys, seriously

Hater's gonna Hate, I dont giva fuck
shills gonna shill

One less chromosome than you

Or just dont be a pussy

Looks good man.

because he was and that's why we loved him

dont post an unblurred face pick here seriously

>One less chromosome than you
so your basically calling yourself a mong?
pathetic

>with a bunch of hair product in it
You will need a hair product for the undercut. Or do you think Germans didn't use it extensively?

why? what happens?
did i fuk up

>a shining example of the white "master race"

I think he needs to cut about 200lbs

Race traitor.

He took himself to the police station for that mugshot. So of course he had time to primp beforehand.

The thing about the undercut is that it's a high maintenance hairstyle, you need to use product and style it everyday for it to look good and you have to dress the part, otherwise you just look like a retarded faggot.

>Race traitor.
Racist, ha

bad idea for numerous reason for starters we'll make fun of you for being obviously underage next they have your ISP logged so they can put a face to all your posts and it will be that much easier to round you up if SHTF and finally some SJW you know could be browsing this site and dox just all around not a good idea

You cannot be 21, people with down syndrome have 47 chromosomes as opposed to 46. There are genetic defects that come with 45 chromosomes but they only affect women so I do not apply.

>american education

the face of an adult

underrated

you learn this in grade 10 at the latest, you really are underage

>weekly
Yes, good boy. Stick to fucking shitskins. Thank you for removing yourself from our gene pool, trash.

Is my haircut white?

Dude I know really dont want you to tell you how to live your life but I see you look kinda depressed. Why dont you start lifting

Jesus christ dude you better be lying about your age.

Go to bed, you got school tommorrow

The censorship on this picture is actually hilarious, it's not even noticeable unless you expand the image.

Needs more blur.

nobody older than like 15 would wear clothing that edgy

>I fight for Jews

The look right there.

It's to trick the jewish image scanning algorithms

Damn user if you grew a toothbrish mustache you would look like 'Dolfy

easiest

my shirts show off my aryan spirit, the would represents odin, shill

>would
"wolf"i meant wolf
lol fuck autocorrection

sure thing shills

Thoughts on this mullet?

Post timestamp with face

Androgyny is sexy

What the fuck, look at his pupils. He has some kind of brain injury, one pupil is dilated and the other is constricted.

kek, this

Correct
It happened when he was in school

RICHARD SPENCER

I heard it too.

Don't do this, you just look like a military fag two ranks out of jarhead status.
Hitter was just a cuck and made himself look like Charley Caplin because he thought it would endure him to the people of Germany.
How to loo fascist: just keep it off the ears and the neckline clean. I.e. A haircut every two weeks or more