What would you do? Race War Edition

>The United States falls into a massive race war.
>Tens of thousands of feral Negro's have begun to march out of the cities into White suburbs
>The feral Negroes already in the suburbs start to band together and form armed gangs.
>Anybody that remotely looks white will be killed on sight.

So, what would you do Cred Forums?

Would you try to make it out or defend and fight your turf?

Would you band with your neighbors?

What weapons do you have at your disposal?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wf6CsvAffHo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Let the cities burn and starve to death.

I live in the country, y'all can go fuck yourselves.

>live in rural white america
>50 firearms
>100,000 rounds

Probably chuckle and start arming friends and family.

Get some /k/ommandos and fight like hell.

Gas googles. Kike war now.

Go rural, let the googles congregate. Then rally the whites, those whites with many guns will arm those with none, and then blockade the cities and let the googles starve.

LOL no, the only thing we hate more than the pavement apes are the liberal city fuck boys that enable them. Strangers aren't welcome.

I'm with these boys.

>sitting on 50,000+ rounds
>solar power
>well for water
>9800ft above sea level
>when my neighbor gets drunk, he rambles about pulling down power lines to build an EMP generator to fuck up airplanes and helicopters
>makes his own hooch

I'm not really worried.

You'd be surprised what they will be willing to do after the see googles raping and killing their "black ally" comrades.

it'll never happen

white people would lose their stomach after killing 10-15% of the nonwhite population

I understand that we will rally together, but as a gun owner, I ain't handing my shit out to anybody. Come prepared or stay home.

A gun not in the hands of a white man is a gun not being used to kill googles.

you own more than one?

I can understand not "handing your shit over" but there may come a time where at least seling your extra guns would be better for you and everyone else than hoarding your shit.

Grab my Winchester SXP and get right to it.

Downtown Toronto too so little to rare chance anyone else has a firearm.

>extra guns

This is why I'll shoot a cityfag as quick as I would a nigger.

Live in pretty affluent area
priorities are:
>fill all the cars with gas
>fill all bathtubs with water
>get GF to muh house since her retard parents don't own guns
>establish watch schedules
>side of house that faces the cul de sac gets the Ruger American 308 because dem sightlines
>rear of house gets 308 AK
>perimeter noisemaker cans attached to wire
>everyone in house required to carry one of my pistols, keep suppressed RMR'd FNX45t to myself
>shoot on sight policy for googles
should be good

This is no time to be prissy, goy.

Think of the greater good.

>cityfag with zero preparation for anything that the government usually handles asks for gibs

Living up to stereotypes.

Again I understand this. But if you aren't prepared for the situation by owning your own firearms and ammunition, what makes me think you are capable of using mine? Its like handing a 4 y/o a rifle vs. keeping it to defend yourself later.

My neighbors are fucking cucks and soccer moms. Had the cops called on me before for cleaning my rifle in my garage with the door open (nothing came of it of course, cop didn't give a fuck). I'd promptly fuck off from here and join a redneck community, and spend my time hunting down Googles with them. These dumbass nigger sympathizers can choke and die.

So it's like zombies but lil bit smarter?

Band together in defensible location.

Dress up entirely, show no skin.
Kill anyone who asks if I'm white on the premise that they were a traitor trying to disrupt flow.
Go into sewers.
Place bombs every where.
Go into house and get a couple people in each, board them up having Windows open
Give them lots of chlorine tabs, ammoniabottles, and water bottles.
Go back to my /k/ mansion and watch the fireworks from afar.

I'm a tall, strapping lad of mostly Scandanavian descent. I live in an area with virtually no googles, but many latinos. If I don't get La Raza'd it's life as normal.

That being said, I own no guns bc I just graduated from college a few months back. I'm getting pretty nervous about my vulnerability desu.

Gun ppl, what should I buy? I'm not loaded but I have a job and like 2K in disposable cash.

as someone with 0 social skills i decided just getting up and leaving is not an option for me, so i guess its open season for me

Glock 19 my nordic friend.

Watch Trudeau.

If he can keep the love bullshit going, we might be spared. If he breaks out hard in the cities, move far north and regroup with regional political powers.
Plan to take back the cities, push them south in the US.

Guns are cheap, 2k is more than enough to buy a good firearm. Don't be a cheap fucktard and buy a nigger gun or nigger ammo that's unreliable. Buy something that works even if it's 3x the price, with guns you usually get your money's worth when you pay up.

As of the current political climate, I would suggest spending 800 on a decent ar15, and use the rest on ammunition and training. That 1200 left over translates into about 4800 rounds of ammo. Which will last you a little while. Or get an epic PTR 91 like pic if you want a battle rifle.

>paying more = more reliable

yeah uh every time ive shot sigs ive always had some kind of problems

>what should I buy?

Have you ever fired a gun?

If no, get a shotgun. 12ga, as that's the easiest round to find.

Mossberg 500 series, as they are popular enough that there's endless accessories available.

Personally, I keep a double barreled coach gun nearby. One barrel with a 3" slug and one with buckshot.

>jew ran company
>expecting quality

It's not 2003 anymore.

No jus rice no beach , we wuz books n shit

>blacks
>banding together
You do realize how ludicrous this sounds right? They'd be killing each other long before they made it anywhere near the suburbs. Without extensive taxpayer funded support (welfare, section 8 housing, constant police presence etc.) black areas would descend into Somalia tier conflict zones.

As your women know well, a little leaf is no match for a full-grown google. Hide in your closet until the big stwong awmy men save your pathetic macaroni body.

whats a good semi auto handgun then? something just seems fucky to me when above average names have problems when using anything but flawless ammo

unless by cheap nigger gun you mean foreign surplus with its garbage surplus ammo

I'm talking more about the cheap turd crap in the 200-300 range, they're all garbage in my experience.

Two words, Flame Thrower.
Mount it on the back of a pickup and spray napalm all over their communities / crowds.

They will flee in terror as hundreds burn in 2000C syrup

>Live in rural Washington
>Nearest black dude is about a thirty minute drive
>He's in his 70's and red pilled as fuck

I dunno. I think I'd just head over to old Mac's place and watch the race war on television with some home brewed beer. Lord knows if the googles ever pushed into our neck of the woods, we'd have them out gunned and out maneuvered.

would you trade a firearm for supplies or labour?

>white people would lose their stomach after killing 10-15% of the nonwhite population
Not like we haven't done more already

i see

i guess as a californian i should have known better

The concept of a "race war" such as that would require very specific circumstances OP.

I don't get this meme of some magic event where every single african american starts going around killing people.

There's a race war in North Carolina and all you fat fucks are talking shit on the Internet AS USUAL

Is there anyone hiring out there? Idgaf what for, I'm disillusioned with modern life. That sounds idyllic

Move my family to the countryside. Make life for these gangs hell with some 300 win mag. If I take at least one with me I've done my part, but I think I can do better than that.

Soros-funded dindus and white cucks walking in the street != Race war

agreed...too many cucks on both sides

Not the guy you're talking to, but you had better be a full fledged doctor or some other super valuable skill having mother fucker and/or blood relative to get your dick beaters on one of my firearms.

You've already proven yourself a complete idiot for not owing one in the first place so you better have some serious skills or equipment to have one of my loud irons.

Let the cities burn, they asked for this shit.

Charlotte has riots now. Blacks beating up whites this may be the third time in months. A lot of people, including me, call it a race war. Some don't.

You wouldn't just have to fight Blacks. There would be White cucks and all the third world soldiers that they invite to come fight "White supremacy". Would you put it past Hilary or Obama or anyone else to invite hordes of Africans or South Americans to beat you into submission? Imagine endless soldiers, you would run out of ammunition before you run out of enemies. The cucks could even offer them land and your wives in exchange for their service.

It's never too late to be redpilled, unless of course you've racemixed

Rural Washington master race. This will be the safe haven come the darkie days

Roger, I'll check that out this weekend.

No. Once access to purchasing one is gone, it is worth 10x its weight in gold. The only difference is you can chip off a piece of gold. You can't chip off a piece of your firearm to sell. Once it is gone, it is gone forever. Trading ammunition maybe, but never ever get rid of your firearms. Take for example RDIAS (registered drop in auto sears) could be purchased for about 50 dollars before 1986. When the 1986 Hughes amendment passed the value kept increasing. That 50 dollar piece of metal is now worth about 30,000 to 50,000 dollars.

idk, we're pretty fucked in a nuclear exchange

150ish:1 White to black ratio in my town.
(We had a newpaper report with demographics a couple yeas back)
Nearist town with a lower white to black ratio has more chinks than niggers,
Is also a 2 hour drive away.

Laugh and Unite the (K)lans.

This. In a rural setting, any long rifle would be fine in picking off any Google that left the major cities and suburbs. If anyone on Cred Forums likes the idea, power for price, SKS or Mosin. Rounds are easily obtainable and cheap to stockpile, and will take down even the biggest of Google's.

Where you at?

>Satus here

Holy shit, Yakima County here. I'm more worried about the Spics, desu.

Join whichever group thats most powerful and organized that's not batshit crazy.
down here there would be a massive amount of violence in the first few weeks from blacks and whites both gangs that basically took in some of the looting mobs and suddenly have a lil militia.
yeah i'd avoid those but still take part just to get some loot but depends on the local situation.

I'm just playing devil's advocate here mates

I have three extra AR-15's just in case my buddies can't get to their shit in time and they're at my place when something pops off

I've got a thousand-yard gun and a couple of shotguns too.

Part of being white is being able to build high-trust groups of people you can rely on.

West side, Mason county.

>Part of being white is being able to build high-trust groups of people you can rely on.
This right here.
The key to winning is having people you trust who you would sleep in the same room with while they all have loaded weapons.
After that its pure strategy. And sense the common google has none. Simple flanking tactics will fuck their shit.

Friends and family are covered, as they usually are.

Most of the beaners I encounter are the good ones. Hard working, honest and hate illegals.

I don't think the spics will be an issue in any race war in Washington, per se, they'd just fence sit.

Now the spics in San Diego will go hog wild on the googles there, this I know for a fact.

True, being a bit further inland would probably help but the Puget sound would probably be the worst off region in that regard. Naval bases in Bremerton and big port cities Tacoma, Seattle...

fpbp

you nigger lovers living in the cities and suburbs are going to get whats coming to you.

not only are you all going to be constantly attacked by domestic terrorist, in the future, you have to put up with chimpouts, and your families being enriched on a daily bases.

Very nice. Used to live in Kitsap county a few years back. Wonderful part of the state over there.

Ally chinks or no? It seems like a good move strategically to have roof Koreans on your side.

>12% of population
vs
>100 million gun owners
>law enforcement
>military

shit would be cash

You know I love the concept if cities. Lots of people. Shops everywhere. Always something happining. Then again i'm a social person. But lo and behold the fuckin googles have to ruin everything they touch. Tell me a city /aside from boarder states ofcourse/ that would be all that bad to live in wihtout them?

Go Rhodesian on their asses.
>1500 TO 1 K/D RATIO
>FIGHTING ZANLA IN THE BUSH WITH MAXIUM EFFICIENCY
>RHODESIAN LIGHT INFANTRY
>OPERATION DINGO

Let them be cucked

I'm in Virginia so its mostly Koreans. They are chill as fuck for the most part, the ones that have intergated that is. A good sum of them however are exchange students. (If you know Va you know where i'm talking about). So they will just duck and cover once shit hits the fan.

Spend some time in Yakima itself man. Full of thieves and drug pushers. They're always stealing our shit and mad dogging us for no reason. Though I have to agree, most of them that are pricks are California transplants. There's just a lot of them. They may sit it out be cause they've demographically won here. Guess we'll just have to deal with the gangs and drunk drivers, like the spic who killed the Walkers in Toppenish.

I'm hapa but, I act white and was raised white.
Depending on if I get to join the whites.
Asians won't accept me.
I'll either an hero or do something that gets me killed.

>googles
>war
>tactics
khm..

I hate this idea. I hate it so much. Take back the cities. Drive out the hordes. Detroit was once the wealthiest median income city in the US. No fucking joke.

They'll have spics and sand googles on their side too you know. So it'll be more than just 12%.

I present the ultimate in race war machinery

The NiggerWhipper 9000

Definitely is, close enough to the cities to spend a day when you have to as well but not be a part of that madness. People mind their own business and land is plentiful. Have a farm on our property that can support most of our food supply already (when managed properly) so the land basically pays for itself

my cock erected through the whole in my sweaty boxers just thinking about that thing full-speed beating niggers into the ground

Op, OP. holla up, familam!

>315 million people
>250 million guns

WHO...just WHO...do you think has all those guns, and ..hm...why do you suppose that they do?

Cities are also full of white liberals. Not worth saving.

HAVE A FEW HUNDRED OF THEM READY BY FRIDAY

I don't get it. Is this a video game or what?

>you would run out of ammunition before you run out of enemies

I'll take that bet.
Try to get your imported pet niggers to operate an Apache, or anything more complicated than a stick, actually.

Plus, they'd be terrified of the woods where I live. Bad Juju.

I'll die laughing long before they could kill me.

The carnage would be absolutely brutal
@~3:50 it starts spinning
youtube.com/watch?v=wf6CsvAffHo

>you will never beat leafy into an unconscious state and fuck his tight boipucci

>wealthiest median income
what is cost of living
cities have to support all those government gib me dems, inter city schools are the biggest leeches of fundings.
living in a place where the property tax is 700 a year vs 7000 a year and your median income doesn't need to be as high
cities are a joke

nice trigger discipline, fking stupid

FL here

>Step 1: Find the Zlim Zlam
>Step 2: Bunker down
>Step 3: Wait for backup

Don't forget about us m8s

Yahoo's fucking hate Googles just as much as the others. Sand Google population is pitiful in America. Bings with obviously bubble up as they do anyway but would ultimately side with whites.

nice stock whats the make/model

>they grow up so fast