Why aren’t I 50 points ahead of Donald Trump Cred Forums?!?!

Why aren’t I 50 points ahead of Donald Trump Cred Forums?!?!

youtu.be/_T8tMk-ZOx8

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1474608230709.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=vqYJRc0TJkQ
youtube.com/watch?v=jqvraGNfKVY
twitter.com/MariamVeiszadeh/status/778883826554548225
youtube.com/watch?v=_T8tMk-ZOx8
youtube.com/watch?v=nbGSGh5a-Ic
newgrounds.com/portal/view/679224
twitter.com/LaShawnGreeeen/status/779094357097914368
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because nobody cares for your life

How badly will she crash with male voters?

Regardless of race or income, all men can observe she's a nasty lying dying cunt

The whole Trump and women thing is a meme by comparison

KEK, we've really gotten under this cunt's skin.

Nobody cares what hillary has to say.

In fact, her shills are literally PAID to not care what she has to say.

IT's MY TURN DAMMIT!

nu-male cucks enabled feminism in the first place, you can bet she'll get a good amount of male votes

Cause you're not perfect.

Cause you're not special for being a woman.

Cause you've ruined your reputation in countless ways.

Cause you're a cunt.

Low test effeminate beta male providers will just make excuses for her. She could actually propose mandatory cuckolding and they'd support her.

The fact that this question even came to her mind shows there's something really wrong with her campaign.

It is time we finish her. It is time for her eyes to roll back into her head as she gives her final gasp, ending the pain of all the souls she has reaped in greed and gluttony. I meme she has no time left.

all Trump tier insults aside, what exactly is wrong with cuckoldry? maddox did a video i think you need to watch

anyways it is probably best to do this to end racism and negative genes desu

Cuckoldry is the lowest tier of degeneracy. Taking delight in your wife being railed by other men is mental illness.

i came as quickly as i saw the video, i knew some one would post this shit

also can some one explain why the
"Right to work" is so absurd for some people ?

Does she ever talk about something other than Trump? Must be a splendid guy if she talks about him all the fucking time. I'd probably vote for him.

someone shoop that face onto a 1984 screen

Holy crap, Hillary is Palpatine!

What's wrong with another man chewing your food for you and you eating the slop that he has spit out?

>Low test effeminate beta male providers will just make excuses for her.

I thought this was a meme. I was at a bar and some limp wrist started saying Trump was the real criminal regarding the Epstein case. That Trump was the real pedophile. He argues just like a woman too. When I pointed out that there is no evidence of the matter, he responded with, "yeah well I have a right to an opinion and you can't take that away from me."

Hey if thats what floats your boat...

She reminds me of Mom from the Robots factory in futurama.

>Why aren't I 50 points ahead
>Why are not I 50 points ahead
Uhh, isn't this completely dumbfuck sounding? Who writes this stuff for her?

Derrick did nothing wrong

please rate

hehe saved

Even if it doesn't sound right with both words "aren't I" is proper English.

8/10 eyes black on point

Nothing wrong with her campaign really, but something wrong with HER

Roughly 50% are going to vote against her and she can't comprehend why

8/10
needs more eye and cheek sag.
basically more palpatine than Hillary.

She's slipping so hard. It's beautiful watching the damage control as all these hard blue states come into play, the Demoshits are on suicide watch and all they can do is futily meme. They aren't good at it.

Truly pathetic desu. Mediocre performance from the party of mediocrity.

The old hag is starting to crack, no way she makes it through the full 90min of the debate

This shit is awkward and weird.

And hilarious

if your a cuck irl you are deeply deeply mentally ill and have no self respect.

Look at those dead fucking eyes.

>what is wrong with cuckoldry?
liberals everyone

Um, because everybody who isn't a regressive SJW can see what a physically unfit traitor you are?

Even decades ago she was completely dead inside.

She's not far from blaming weak Americans for letting her down and not fighting hard enough for her maniacal vision.... like someone else we know...

bitch seems so fake. this is bad.

>Big donors

for you

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1474608230709.webm

she needs those sith lord eyes

SHOOPFAGS REPORT IN

BIG DONALD

Is it Hitler?

God it's so painful listening to her. How can people still support her at this point?

Is she having mini-strokes every time she speaks now?

BURN HILLARY, BURN!
>BURN HILLARY, BURN!
BURN HILLARY, BURN!
>BURN HILLARY, BURN!

>millenials that think the aren't numales actually believe trump wasnt purchased by Clinton to eliminate the Republican nominees and hand her the election
You have to make it at least look like a fight so retards like you people actually believe this isnt already in the bag.

B-But she has a vagina!! And she cares about black people and syrian refugees! She's not like that meanie Trump who wants to enforce immigration laws!

Will her "concession speech? be a full on Downfall rant?

My parents literally said she's the lesser of two evils" and "Hillary will be fine because she won't do anything"

Living in hilldog territory is hell. send help

>When Hillary loses, the Reddit and Tumblr tears will sustain me for weeks, maybe even months. I shall descend upon this board like a wolf upon a lamb, and bask in the unending impotent glory that this board will pump out. I will gaze upon the suicide threads (reddit) and rage posts (tumblr), and drink deep of their whining. When they actually start livestreaming their own suicides and self-mutilation, I'll know true ecstasy.
>I don't think my penis will ever be harder than it will be when a million fedoras and landwhales cry out in itty bitty we wuz khangz/religion of peace penis fury simultaneously.
>They'll try to convince themselves it was a rigged election. They'll try to convince themselves that the neo-Nazis had pulled a fast one on them.
>"We will riot!" They will say. "World War Three!" “American Holocaust!" they will cry.
>Time will pass, and they will do nothing because they only talk. They are too cowardly and weak to do anything
>But best of all, none of their bitching will balm the pain of knowing that their Queen, their hero, will go down in history as an embarrassment, as an amusing footnote at best, as the back stabbing traitor who lost to Pepe the Frog. The entire nation KNOWS that Trump is a loud mouthed asshole, that he’s practically bathed in the tears of millions of spics and liberals, and his administration will surely be mired in every offensive thing he’s ever spewed. But all this only drives home just how little the American people think of Hillary. After all his bullshit, his bigotry, his racism, they STILL see Trump as being superior to Hillary. When the denizens of Reddit and Tumblr come to this realization, they shall know true, soul-crushing, all-encompassing despair. Exquisite shall be their pain. I will look into their eyes and watch their spirit break, and won't reach my climax a moment sooner.
>I need to fap.

all movies and TV are being made in Atlanta now

oh yea,i totally want to vote for her now that I've seen a video of her being a nagging cunt that keeps yelling at me

who the fuck is running the Hillary campagine?

if i was a democrat I'd be so fucking pissed

youtube.com/watch?v=vqYJRc0TJkQ

1. Who is that in your jpg?

2. IT WILL BE A GLORIOUS TIME MY BROTHER, DEATH TO THE FALSE CANDIDATE!

>1. Who is that in your jpg?
Urushihara from Hataraku Maou-sama
>2. IT WILL BE A GLORIOUS TIME MY BROTHER, DEATH TO THE FALSE
CANDIDATE!
Indeed, kek wills it

Can someone dumb down Right to Work in a fair way for me?

Also, who was the audience for this -- both as it was broadcast and who it's meant to appeal to? She once again tries to cash in on Trump-bashing instead of putting her best foot forward.

When Trump beats Hillary, would she go down as one of the biggest political flops of all-time?

If she's this brain-damaged agitated in front of a green screen, just wait until the debates on Monday.

She is like Ursula right? Ursulla incarnate?

>Why aren’t I 50 points ahead of Donald Trump Cred Forums?!?!

Look
If you had
One shot
Or one opportunity
To seize votes using fraud
In one moment
Would you capture it
Or just let it slip?

Yo
Her pants are shitty, emails leaked, arms are heavy
There's phlegm in her cup already, Bill's spermaceti
She's nervous, but on the surface she looks calm and ready
To drop lies, but she keeps on forgettin'
What she wrote down, the whole crowd goes so loud
She opens her mouth, but the words won't come out
She's chokin', how, Trump's jokin' now
The clocks run out, times up, seizure, blaow!
Snap back to reality, oh there goes gravity
Oh, there goes Hill dog, she choked
She's so sick, but she won't give up that easy? No
She won't have it, she knows her whole campaign is roast
It don't matter, she's doped, she knows that, but she croaked
She's so cracked that she knows, when she goes back to her globalist home, that's when she's
Backed by Soros again yo, this whole candidacy
She better go capture this election and hope it don't pass her

You better lose yourself in the mucus, the moment
You blown it, you better never let it go
You only get one shot, do not miss your chance to cough
This opportunity comes once in a lifetime you better

My dad was a small business, i'm jus- businessman- I'm just happy heneder did bissess with Trump.

Means that you can't be required to join a union in order to work at a company.

SERIOUSLY. I WISH SHE'D TALK ABOUT SOMETHING ELSE FFS

>stiffing small businesses and contractors

Why hasn't anybody ever associated with Hillary ever heard of a mechanic's lien?

Hillary is very tsundere for Trump

Yeah! Fuck her for asking the same question any sane person should ask, amiright?

Hillary, here's your answer: you are in a drag down fight for the fate of our country. I'm talking about the REAL America, the 60-70% of peaceful, hardworking people who don't lock their car doors every time they see a black kid on the street.

Your biggest mistake was apolozing for the deplorables comment, Hillary. You should have owned it. The loud, psychotic oompa loompa is proof that at least one third of this country is composed of nasty, spiteful white pantshitters about to have a stroke over their long reign coming to an end.

It's happening whether they like it or not. White women are sick and tired of seeing black kids murdered like dogs by insane cops. Everyone with a drop of melanine in their skin will be at the polls bright and early to punch the ballot for the Dems. Every millennial who isn't a hateful alt right pantshitter is going to forget about Bernie and Gary because their whole fucking future depends on it.

Hillary,you ain't perfect,but you're our only hope.

Don't get me wrong. We will still live to see white men on their knees, penniless, and begging for a mercy they don't deserve if Drumpf is elected. But he is going to kill A LOT of innocent people in the process and it's completely unnecessary.

For God's sake Hillary, don't screw this up. I want to watch the racist animals on Cred Forums drown in their own bile next week because you'll have put Drumpf away at the first debate so thoroughly even moderate Republicans will hang their heads in shame and stay home in November.

The look on her face. She's channeling Ted Cruz.
The votes Donald. Give me the votes!

With a respectful nod I offer my thanks
for correcting the record for my fellow yanks
Obviously Hillary is talented and brave
She doesn't need Depends when on the stage
Clearly those stains were photoshopped on
By the evil hackers known as 4-chon
Wicked racists and nazis too
All they seem talk about is poopoo
Now if you will excuse me my fellow kid
I have some shekels to collect from a hook nose yid
However should the check fail to clear
I will be back posting rhymes right here.

I'm offended by this.

Thanks for correcting the record.

>Why is our country on the chopping block, why can't they stay in their own countries?

10/10 would read again

YOU'LL BE FIFTY FEET UNDERGROUND!

what is this from?
She sounds desperate as fuck

>I'm against right to work
>Why aren't I 50 points ahead???

Dumb cunt.

>She sounds desperate as fuck
That's because she is. Back in August when she had an 88% lead and cucked Sanders, she was confident she had this in the bag. Now that Trump has an actual chance again she is freaking out. That's why she never shuts the fuck up about him in these recent debates.

FAT
LARD
ASS

gimme my 50 cents niggas!!!

The attack by the True Conservatives left me scarred and deformed, but my resolve has never been greater...

By debates I mean rallies. But I'm sure the debates will consist of that too.

>my dad was a small business
you didn't build that

Member "Trump my husband"

THICC
H
I
C
C

She has autism.

I wish the image was true

>"You absolutely 100% have the right to be stupid and wrong, and I will fight for that right 100% of the time - but having that right doesn't make you any less stupid or wrong"

Somethong to this effect is always the best response to the "I have a right to my opinion" statement.

hill dawg btfo

Nice

T

H

I

C

C

Lately she's exactly what made Trump look bad to some people.

>So Hillary, what are you going to do about our economy?
>Well, uh, I can tell you for sure that if Trump were president he would lead us into an economic downfall for sure! Muh bankrupt businesses and whatnot.

>So Hillary, why do you feel it is necessary to import thousands of Syrian refugees into the United States?
>Because it's 2016 and I'm not a racist bigot... like TRUMP!

>So Hillary, why are you going to increase taxes on the middle class?
>Because the middle class are too overprivileged, just like TRUMP!

>So Hillary-
>TRUMP IS SHIT TRUMP IS HITLER TRUMP IS EVIL TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

nice bait. Here's your (You). fuck off

He's an old man, of course he isn't going to be svelte. Hillary has bloated up too in recent years.

She straight up sounds like a nagging old grandma. What a hatchet faced bitch.

Imagine an alternate universe where a young intern Hillary visits New York in the 70s and falls in love with a brash real estate upstart named Trump

>tfw no hipster trump supporter waifu

>Hillary
>love

Sounds pretty far-fetched.

THICC
H
I
C
C

low test fag detected

tried to sing it

"Why am I not" or would actually be correct.

wew lad

no related images found

moar

opposite day

to translate 'The Devil is a Part-Timer' and the character is Lucifer.

What the hell are you talking about? I dislike Hillary too but she used the word "aren't" correctly.

He's also tall as fuck. He's actually doing pretty well for guys his age.
>implying being fat is bad and not a sign of prosperity
>implying thicc doesnt get us diamonds

plz moar

She has no grand plans for the future

Just gonna keep running as a third Barry term with a pinch of more interventionism

She's also making one very key, massive fucking mistake.

SHE
WON'T
STOP
TALKING
ABOUT
TRUMP.

I mean for fucks sake. Trump can atleast go two fucking seconds without bringing up Crooked Hillary.

The only thing Hillary can do is cast herself as the "Not Trump". That's it. That's the extent that she can take herself. She's unlikable, every time she shows her ugly face on TV people like her less.

Her best hope for winning is to not be Trump and it's failing.

At this point, all she has is the media to fall back on. How are they going to do that when Trump isn't saying some outlandish shit for attention to get his name recognition out?
She is being coached by the best political advisors money can buy. She has the establishment of the entire Democratic party helping her.

And her poll numbers, her name recognition, her name recognition, her health. It's falling apart before her eyes.

She's an allegory to our country, really. Trump, healthy, alpha, successful, represents a past we can go back to, Hillary, unhealthy, sick, corrupt, nepotistic, represents what has led this country to the sorry state it is in now.

This is what desperation looks like. Praise Kek that Trump prevails.

should be am i

WOW, that is fucking gold, she's so low energy, begging at her voter base, it's like jeb's going through menopause

Who the fuck thought this video with THAT tone was a good idea?

What focus testing did they do that said "Hey, we know we have been pushing this narrative of you being half strong independent woman and kind, matronly everybodys grandma character. We wanna flush that all away for this video and just have you berate the audience like a shrill, unnappealing bitch."

Does anyone know the original source video?

I don't mind all of these easy to find 0:58sec clips but I'd like to watch the raw, full footage.

ur mom hehe

>tfw no short haired Trump gf

Oh God, my dick

Why does nobody talk about her spaz out in the end that forces them to cut the sound?

"My dad was a small business. I'm just, businessman, I'm just happy he never did business with Trump!"

Loo, that was not poo. 10/10

srsly plz anybody have sauce

She really reminds me of Kathy Bates in Misery here. Especially the first time her 'nice' personality slips and we get a short glimpse into the insanity that is to come.

They're so shitty at their jobs because they haven't had to run a real campaign in decades. It doesn't take any skill to run against someone when the winner has already been decided.

This is why we have a real chance; they weren't expecting a real opponent to run against her. It was supposed to be her and Jeb! at this point. I don't think they have the system in place to steal the entire election yet which is why they're starting to panic.

In a few years when voting machines are everywhere none of this would be possible. This is one of the last chances we'll get and they just happen to have their weakest candidate ever running against a real, honest to god opponent.

We have to keep our eyes open for election fraud and voter fraud - it's their only hope at this point.

Aren't is "are not" except in questions where it is "am (insert pronoun) not", this is very basic stuff my buddy.

didnt see that autistic ifunny watermark sorry

thats probably stupid canadian grammar fag. Have a (You), Leaf

HOLY FUCK PRAJEET! I LOST IT AT SPERMACETTI!

YOU CAN USE MY SHITTER WHENEVER YOU WANT M8!

what a cunt

If i get 99999999 get Hillary Clinton will die tonight

>They aren't here.
>They are not here.

>Why aren't they here?
>Why are they not here?
Do you get it now or is the cholesterol from eating McDonald's thrice a day preventing blood from making it to your brain?

>shhhhhh...
>dont spoil the suprise

IT'S TREASON THEN.

KEk

holy shit medpack thats right on

That image looks disturbingly similar to how I see faces when I'm all fucked up on a psychedelic drug. That is not a good thing.

can someone photoshop her dad as a small business

idk what it is about this but its vry comfy

Why is that a bad thing in the eyes of the democrats?

here's your (you)

Cant stump the trump.

Ai gf assured me he would eh.

We got it lads

First thing Trump will do as president: boxing match with Trudeau

Because unions are supposed to give power to the workers, but in reality they just protect shitty employees, stops you from moving up, and takes your money for doing it.

3 DAYS 18 HOURS AND 26 MINUTES UNTIL YOU DIIIEEE

Thanks CTR!! I feel so much better now that you have dropped that steaming pile of wisdom! Keep up the good work faggot. Protip: nobody is buying it

Second act as president trump: summon Pepe so bill can get cucked

Next POTUS will be a cunny

the musicians union in los angeles (afm local 47) is one of the shittiest, most corrupt, horribly-run, out-of-date disasters i've ever experienced. it is currently, right now as we speak, in the process of single-handedly destroying a once-great session recording.

all of the jobs are moving to london, prague, vancouver, ny and elsewhere because the shit-ass union refuses to evolve with the times.

you can't be a member of the union and do non-union gigs (most gigs are non-union), and you can't take union gigs (rare but high-paying) unless you are a member of the union. fucked if you do, fucked if you don't.

here's a good rage-inducing story:
youtube.com/watch?v=jqvraGNfKVY

Union bosses also enrich themselves by controlling their members on politicians' behalf, so it benefits both the union bosses and politicians to make sure no one can work outside of the union framework

>californian regulations are so bad it's exporting jobs

And I thought the texas migration was bad.

twitter.com/MariamVeiszadeh/status/778883826554548225

5/5

He seemed really unhappy in that video. Like he was being forced against his will to be funny for Hillary.

Underrated, I actually had water coming out of my nose

Holy shit just look at those eyes. There is no life to them whatsoever. I truly believe this woman has no soul because every time I look into her eyes I see a level of dead emptiness that no doll or dead person could ever possibly surpass. This is what it is like to stare into an endless abyss and I can feel a very real chill run through my soul and a desire to destroy her the more I look at her because that unholy thing does not belong in our universe

>My dad was a small business

What did she mean by this?

Fuck off Gerald

She's not well

Fat lard ass.

Cucks are vocal minorities, they are not the backbones of this country.

They don't really. Nonody goes to her rallies and the polls are rigged

>why are I not 50 point ahead
Are you actually fucking retarded? This is obviously incorrect. It's "why am I not", you illiterate cunt.

I'm so fucking sick of you leaves with your half assed shitposting. Go fuck a moose you intolerable, ridiculous faggot. I think I hear the weed man calling cuck, isn't it time for Tyrone's daily cock polishing? Better get him all good and slicked up, or he might have a bit of trouble fucking your wife while you smoke weed and keep ruining this board with your unimaginative, unfunny shitposts.

>my dad was a small business

What did she mean by this?

Also Trump has a business success rate of over 98% so..

Red pill them, force it down their throats if you have to

Shes Actually pathetic. that is the rant of a woman who knows she has lost

Im saving that meme desu senpai

Fucking redeemed Pajeet

Living rent free in her head and holds ragers every night

Mad flow

T H I C C B O O T Y would MAGA/10

Hnnng

God she's a sexy bitch

The points, Donald.

She is literally psychotic and would lead to the death of millions

He would knock Justin glass jaw Trudeau out in one hit

"if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if"
"is is is is is is is is is is is is is"

yo soy pepe

GIVE EM TO ME DAHNALD
GIVE ME THE POINTS

WHY AREN'T I 50 POINTS AHEAD?

Jesus, that is the ugliest thing I have seen in some time. All that's missing is a unibrow.

MY DAD WAS A SMALL BUSINESS

I WAS BORN IN A SMALL VILLAGE

Notice how hard she wants to be Bernie. She's using the exact same tone and gestures he uses. It isnt working

Looks like she's sitting in a fucking wheelchair.

>that is the ugliest thing I have seen in some time

I swear she'll be dead within a week or two.

Saw this somewhere earlier and thought it was hilarious and accurate:
She sounds like a mother of 4 on her period yelling at her kids because she feels unnapreciated

But Justin will win when he is killed.

Trump will just play into his cunning plan

50 points ahead?

Supposedly the polls have her and Trump at like close to 50/50. WTF? Does this bitch expect 50 more points on top of that, basically 100% of the vote? Does she think this is North Korea?

Oh shit yeah, PRAISE KEK!

The tears will be better than BREXIT, that's for sure.

Her dad was a small business...

Clinton a robot confirmed?

She doesn't care about America or democrats or anything

are you trying to meme me?

maybe she just wants trump to have zero or maybe a twenty/70 split or something.

Anyway, it was just an expression, bro.

skankhunt at it again

I was just thinking about this today after watching between two ferns

It's the opposite of "big league"

>Abolish "right to work" laws
>Abolish unions
>Outlaw HR departments
>Remove affirmative action
There you go, economy is now going to do a hell of a lot better then it was doing. As a added bonus, you get free race and sex war.

She's already dead

the right to work is wrong for America? WTF is wrong with her?

fkn svd

get fucked

It is though. Unions were originally designed to try and foment communist revolution in America; in modern times, they only have themselves in mind. Not the economy, not what's best for it, but literally >muh feels. >I feel like I should be paid x amount, pay me that amount. Or >I feel like I should work x amount of hours, give me those hours or else.
It's a fucking blight and hinders a capitalistic society.

She looks worse every day

Guys, I think this is actually getting out of hand.

We have this crazy old lady talking about frogs, and now this just happened: Now we got this: youtube.com/watch?v=_T8tMk-ZOx8

And do you know how on Cred Forums every now and then you see a "PEWDIEPIE IS REDPILLED THREAD HUR DURR"
Well PewDiePie recently just got a fucking toad named Slippy.
( Source: youtube.com/watch?v=nbGSGh5a-Ic )

This is all just coincidence, r-right?

>White women having a good direction of sensible choice

The only thing dumber than a white woman is the decision on letting them think for themselves.

Get fucked, Nov 8.

>That ardent union supporter sperging out in the comments for months on end
There is no blind rage like union rage at a worker who refuses to sit on his ass when told to do so.

Go with Libya, and really force the fact what Hillary did to the most progressive country in Africa, and stay on that topic. Liberals can't argue with that point so they'll try and change it. Call that out immediately and be the one morally outraged. Turn around and walk off that while saying your disappointed or something similar. Trust me that's how I got my girlfriend to not vote for Hillary.

>+Orlando S Happy father's day. I wish you weren't so unhappy

somebody get this man a senzu

She even starts talking about her daddy, this woman is finished. It's like her programming is malfunctioning.

THANK YOU FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD
>THANK YOU FOR CORRECTING THE RECORDTHANK YOU FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD
>THANK YOU FOR CORRECTING THE RECORDTHANK YOU FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD
>THANK YOU FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD

She looks prettier here than IRL

>She even starts talking about her daddy
I remember reading somewhere this is one of the signs of alzheimer's or dementia. Actually a little sad when you think about it; she means well but her fucked up mind is causing issues in her life that is being displayed publicly.

Underrated post.

wtf she sounds like the witch from the Wizard of Oz

and why is she shouting at me? literally no one is going to vote for her

Her daddy is a small business.....

Dahnald, where are my 50 points?

>beginning of the race "what do you think of trump"
>hillary:"hahahahahha"
>now
>"what do you think of trump"
>eyes spooked "ruh roh"

TOP KEK!
Do this one too please !

Is there a stumping victim circle? Like those rape victim circles where you talk about how much you got raped except it's for dealing with the emotional fallout of Trump stumps.

Jeb leads it.

Top bantz m8

ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS

I noticed the gestures, but the tone too. Yeah, you're right.

>maddox did a video

Well that settles everything then

meme magic hasn't even begun brother

I hope she acts like this during the debates.

Implying she isn't already dead.

There's a fucking ad before her ad.

NO

Everything for a potential voter

YO DAWG

it's only three days left until the debates
one day i wake up and it'll be 8th of November, and i'll be so happy

hopefully trumps bantz will force out the true hilary and cause a breakdown

newgrounds.com/portal/view/679224

"right to work" means you aren't forced to join a union if you company unionizes you stupid fucking google.

If a state is not a 'right to work' state that means if a company is unionized, you HAVE to join the union....

It's a very cringey imitation of human emotions. It will be fun.

You got talent,son.

Don't give em ideas dumdum

why is she shouting

she doesnt seem stable

It's fine, they never listen to us
Never ever

Heck, there was a screencap put down about how to stop Trump like 3 months ago and nobody listened.

Maybe if you wasn't so feminist in the first place.
We live in a world that's slowing turning woman privileges into woman equality, damaging the male counter part. The worst thing is that there's a vast majority of males that don't care about it and actually want females to have better lives than males, rather than an equal one.
Maybe if a candidate like HIllary will candidate 50 years for now, it will win with 90% of polls.

What I still said is true you fucking NIGGER.

India bringing the designated 10/10 bantz

if only you cunts brought that kind of banter to the cricket instead of getting butthurt

check this out

twitter.com/LaShawnGreeeen/status/779094357097914368

Saved m8 based

>says she's for small business
>mfw doesn't support right to work

She does realize, that Right to Work was made specifically FOR small business owners right? It was made so you wouldn't be stuck with nigger employees that don't do their fucking job.

member 'sheevy'?

can we get in in black and white and grainy

your parents dont give a shit about you tell them that. trump will abolish the estate tax cunt hill wants to increase it from 45-65%. point them to the fucking tax plans and appeal to money side of things . i mean the country till be so wrecked tell them u wont bother gettin married or having grand children. get brutal break them down

damn brah thats fucked up

whats the caption?

eyes....getting....worse....

someone said she is so doped up that it causes her to speak softly and not have tonal control and that this was an over correction on her part. man what a mess

Gonna get butt lasted when trump wins ad you get ousted.

I got a coyplr mags with your name on em buddy. The war is coming.

She is going to get raped if she attacks Trump at the debate.

Why is she only wearing one shoe?

The other one fell off when she collapsed on 9/11.

Secret Service had to come back later to get it.

We can do better on this theme Where's Smug Pepe?.
no background or Meme text.. this just wont do.
>starts Photoshop

i said i after brexit. her damage control concession speech is going to sound like the day after pundits. >People already regret their votes
>people didn't get what they were voting for
No, fuck you, you lost!