uh oh
>shill thread
Cred Forums harbour threads are being deleted
uh oh
>slide thread
uh oh
>sage

unironically love that movie

This is probably the gayest thing I've ever read (except maybe the awesome novel Bigfoot Made Me Gay). Seeing shit like this just makes me sad for humanity that natural selection really isn't a thing anymore.

Dead man walking.

>Keeps interrupting him while trying to make his point

>is my life more important than thousands upon thousands of sandniggers

Yes, it absolutely is. One American life is worth more to me than the entirety of the sandnigger Middle East.

It's not our job to bankrupt ourselves by housing and feeding the entire Third World while our own people suffer mass unemployment and homelessness.

I didn't destabilize the Middle East. Let Israel, the Wahhabis of the Gulf states, and the rich globalist neocon Jews assume the burden of personally caring for and giving a fuck about these rapefugee sandniggers.

wow dude cool you did the hypothetical thing *pats u on the back* ur a good person my virtues are really signalled right now

>Eli
every time

If they ever backed up the speaking with actions there'd be world peace by now

no, stupid fuck.

if you let terrorists in you're putting everybody at risk, not just yourself

Why is it okay when feminists flip out and say men are like M&Ms and tons of men are rapists so all men should be treated like rapists because you wouldn't eat poison M&Ms blah blah blah vagina mahsoggyknee.

But as soon as a conservative uses the same analogy they are treated like literal Hitler (MSNBC actually stated that this was a Nazi analogy and that Trump Jr. again proved that he was a fascist).

Human lives are essentially skittles to both liberal and conservative politicians alike, so this analogy fails to captivate me.

>fucking I hate niggers

It should be

>Fucking I hate googles

sounds like an (((echo chamber))) kind of post from a person who probably thinks "HA! I got the last word in! HURR DURR!" after making up bullshit.

Saged and hidden. Get out shills.

It happens so often it's not even fun anymore.

[Your Virtue has increased to level 28]

Eating too many skittles will give you diabetes

Her argument is flawed because the bad skittle isnt single target poison, its a bomb or mass shooting or other act of terror that impacts multiple lives.