Dressing Well/ Fashionably

Is looking good redpilled?

I'm a 20-something and I actually like dressing well and looking good when I go out.
However fashion can be seen as rather worldly; I myself envision bluepilled cucks at the mention of "fashion"
How feel Cred Forums?

You certainly want to look good. People do judge you by your appearance. That being said, you don't want to look too cool for school.

Dont be a nigger

>I'm a 20-something and I actually like dressing well and looking good when I go out.

>>/fa/

Steer away from anything "hipster" unless you want to be labeled a man-child

I just wear a white shirt and black shorts almost all the time, even in winter.

Yes its redpill.

The concept of humanity's worship of aesthetics is a redpill, because in our society the brainwash is that "you shouldn't judge a book by its cover."

Your aesthetics reflects many things such as health, herd position, taste/sophistication, culture, and personality.

>>/fa/

this is bad advice

Name of that jacket?

Groom yourself and wear clothes that fit you well. Nothing wrong with presenting yourself in a respectable way, user

I would dress like a wigger if I had enough money desu.
Yeezys are beautiful and Supreme is pretty cool.

Frugal fashion is redpilled
don't be those faggots who spend $400 on shoes while making less than $100k
true redpill is either working for yourself or retiring as soon as possible after having kids

I don't know; I just picked a good looking yet modest guy.

Looks like some generic winter jacket

Looking good OP

Yes, good goy. You want to look good, don't you? All you need to do is buy my designer outfits and designer shoes and get an expensive hair cut that has to be maintained with toxic hair products. Hhhmmm, yes, so very redpilled.

TPBP

pic related and all of its variants is the only way men should dress

>Look at pictures of nazis
>Everyone looks groomed and great
>Look at pictures from the 20s-50s
>Everyone looks groomed and great
>Put on a graphic tee and bootcut jeans

This

I've gotten into dressing well over the last year. Still a virgin but I objectively look good and mature

This.
If you need products to look good for the vaginal jew, you're not redpilled.
Real men just shower,shave(or trim,whatever),use a face cream(if needed) and wear clothes that feel comfy (basically well groomed) rather than using shitload of skincare products,buying expensive clothes regardless of comfiness to keep up with what's in these days. Kinda like nu-males keeping beards these days. Pretty womanly if you ask me.

>Beard
>Womanly

>The concept of humanity's worship of aesthetics is a redpill, because in our society the brainwash is that "you shouldn't judge a book by its cover."

good point. our subconscious knows what is beautiful and aesthetic and so we desire symmetry, the 1.618 ratio and all that other stuff found in nature. we desire big boobs and nice hips and we like gold because it looks like the sun.

sociological agitators have distorted this because it helps their agenda.

I barely spend any money on clothes. Just pick well. And I get my haircut every few months for about 9 pounds. Ignore designer shit

yes.
you'll never be an alpha if you dress like a bum

look good and feel good is how you Alpha

except beards are a trend now.

only fucking women follow trends

avoid showing off bullshit labels and you're fine.

Best advice I've ever had on clothing - ask yourself "would my dad wear this?"

Try to picture your dad wearing the same outfit in the same social setting. If it seems alright - you're fine, if it seems really out of place - wear something else.

Would your dad show up to a work interview in a smart shirt and tie? Yes? Wear it.
Would your dad show up to a friend's party in slacks and a polo? Yes? Wear it.
Would your dad show up to a formal event in a suit and jacket? Yes? Wear it.
Would your dad show up to class in a black trenchcoat and matching fedora? No? Don't fucking wear it.

looking good, keeping good hygiene, dressing well without looking gay and maintaining a fit healthy strong body are all essential to being redpilled

look how atheism gets written off and mocked because of the connotations associated with it, fedora, edgy teens, banana in the ass etc. its not something anyone takes serious

whatever views you have you want to project them as desirable and the best way to do that is to be a desirable person through looks personality and quality of lfie

you have to lead by example really

You can dress as well as you want, but if you're fat stop that. Being an out of shape piece of shit is the biggest blue pill.

My dad was a hippy and hes dead

Fashion is low IQ

>Is looking good redpilled?

No. Everyone traditionally masculine will think you're a faggot (caring about how you look is feminine) and everyone else won't care because you look good.

Women love it, though. So let them call you a fag, whatever.

What's that make it? I'm not into the "pills" thing. Iron pill, maybe?

most cucks who care about fashion are lanklets or manlets that look terrible in what they wear

looking good has more to do with your own confidence and personality than what you are actually wearing

that said, don't dress like a fuckup

Listen it's like this: if a google wears it, it's shit.

Both general and fascist /fa/ inspo threads are pretty good sometimes. Everything else is trash.

I don't know anyone in my age group that's religious. Atheism is the default here. Must be a yank thing.

>never knew my dad

Well fuck

Jeans/pants, boots and a shirt is all the fashion you need queer.

Have a suit on hand just in case.

Really the only thing you should be speeding decedent money on clothes wise is a good pair of boots and winter clothing. Spend the money once and good clothes will last forever

Awful opinions

>J.Crew
>Vineyard Vines
>Sperry
>Nike
It's that easy

>/fa/ manlet spotted

Actually have a replica Nazi field hat , sadly I can't into old millitary hat sizing charts and it doesnt fit my head

is pooping redpilled?

You don't need to spend decadent money to look good, Christ. Just an eye for classic looks.

sage is

>Awful opinions

Says this guy >Still a virgin but I objectively look good and mature

Never been on /fa/, sorry. No surprise you think this. Americans dress like slobs.

this is an example of psychological projection

Me too mate. Was actually looking at Adam Galla's Instagram about an hour ago. I have a good sense of style but improving it is only a good thing.

Haahaha no. I'm not fat. Witness.

Business casual. Tucked in shirt. Leather belt and Also, I am fucked up so I always have to wear a coat, if you're the same make sure it's a Trump 2016 jacket.

For shoes, do either leather or I have some leather like ones I don't know what they're made out of but they are light brown and match with anything

Ben Sherman
Harrington jacket
Tapered jeans
Button down shirts
Doctor martens
Jugend haircut
Lift
Stay clean shaven

No shorts no t shirts no shorts EVER
IF YOU WEAR SWEATPANTS OR HOODIES KILL YOURSELF

dont wear such hipster classes

How does that contradict anything? You should dress well because it makes you look and feel better. Thinking it's feminine is beyond strange.

>not rocking the shia look

i bet you're an atheist.

I don't think that, but most stereotypically masculine men do.

Once you understand this (and can comprehend fucking English) maybe you'll get laid.

Why no shorts or t-shirts? What about around Uni? I've been wearing leather work boots with jeans/button down or T-shirt and ball cap

look at em coming out the woodwork

enjoy your designer clothes

it won't change the fact that you behave like a prancing sissy bitch

looks Shia as hell. Could be sunni to though I guess.

You're a skeleton, that's almost as bad. Go lift weights. Kudos on not being a fatty.

You no jaw having, pisces soul mate looking faggot

I always wear a solid color undershirt and a nice button up shirt when i got out anywhere, pic related. Sometimes a necklace.
I also avoid jorts and try to keep camo to a minimum.

I tend to get positive feedback. My only advice would be to burn all your memeshirts. I only wear that shit to bed now. Graphic tees, shit with jokes or insults written on it, etc. That shits unprofessional and frankly, its kinda trashy.

I also intend to start wearing more formal shoes, and perhaps some casual suit jackets/leathery type jackets.

shorts work if you aren't pure bone and have actual legs.

Same boat as you..I'm into fashion and there is a strong association with leftism and faggotry. That being said there are a lot of based people involved in the fashion world too.
The combination of elitism and vapidity means most people (at least in the luxury menswear sector) don't actually know/care too much about politics, and just sort of generally hate poor people.
I have been moving toward a more patrician WASP style and if you can pull it off, I think it's a good look. Plus nothing pisses off leftist degenerates more than a 24 year old who dresses like a 60 year old ex hedge fund manager.

NO
What are you a nigger?
You wear graphic tees??
Oh lol so nerdyXD

No! You're a fascist. Its your duty to present a example at all times in public. Never show weakness. Never show that you are unbecoming

Strength goy

Kek

>lift
>no shorts EVER

brb squatting ATG in jeans even in the hot months

he never mentioned graphic tees

i wear polos and plaid shorts during the summer since it's 90f

>Hipster Glasses
Prescription sunglasses.
Pic related.

If you have around $5000 a year to spend on clothes. You will look good.

If not. Too bad. You're pleb tier.

Pic related. Guess how much that costs?

No stupid. OP is talking about casual life

I wear sweats and several layers when lifting. You are a sperg

>turbo 'tism glasses

when you start asking
>'do I dress well ?'
>does this look good ?
>should I wear this?
you're still a cuck and definitely not redpilled yet.

but you're still young, it'll come with times

I don't buy designer clothes, goy. Keep trying.

I hope you aren't talking. I took a trip to England like 10 years ago and the in fashion was dressing like a rapper in the 80's from NY. looking at vids of Brits today you look like how we dressed In the 90's.

You people are like 20 years behind America in style. Just shut your mouth

>plaid shorts
GTFO nu male. This thread is for fashy goys
Don't you have an e celeb to white knight?

brunello cucinelli, good taste sir. Probably around $5k I'd say. I have a few polos and sweaters from them, superb quality. He actually seems pretty based- he restored an entire village in Italy and quotes Marcus Aurelius in interviews.

Do people seriously wear jorts and Camo? Jesus. I used to dress plainly and cluelessly but I never had meme shitty t shirts.

You're the first guy I beat the shit out of when shtf