Did she choke ? Is she going to get convicted ?

Did she choke ? Is she going to get convicted ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qoI4G1fWmEQ
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3800594/He-did-supposed-Trump-says-Tulsa-police-officer-choked-shooting-really-good-man-hands-up.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Is she going to get convicted
Nope.
youtube.com/watch?v=qoI4G1fWmEQ

>Did she choke ?

She will on a niggas dick in prison.

>Is she going to get convicted ?

Yes of herpes, aids, etc.

Googles will give it to her HARD

wait till the body cam footage comes out, hes guilty as all get out.

Lol cool it with the fantasies bro. She'll just be getting her ass kicked by sheboons all day everyday. She'll honestly probably end up becoming Shaniquas lil girlfriend. They don't treat cops well in jail

She fucking choked

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3800594/He-did-supposed-Trump-says-Tulsa-police-officer-choked-shooting-really-good-man-hands-up.html

I like the fact that Trump but the blame on one person, Hillary was quick to try and throw all whites under the bus. Almost everyone i know has said that lady cop fucked the pooch on that one. She deserves punishment no doubt, but saying the guy was a good man was probably untrue what with having fucking pcp in the car. I also liked the qualifier of maybe having clouded judgement due to seeing the family of the black dude recently tho. Also shines an eye on the manipulative reporting style of the (((media)))

This whole thing about the window being up really isn't helping her cause though

I hope she gets convicted, I fucking hate women cops. I hate them so much.

also I'm glad the nigger is dead. fuck niggers and fuck western women.

Trump's response was sharp. I think he's also kind of subliminally saying what the hell are we doing putting little white women out there with vests and guns. That's the type of person that's going to shoot prematurely

She'd be in protective custody user

Can't wait to watch feminists chimp out over this. For decades now, male police officers have gotten away with putting down dindus under occasionally questionable circumstances, but suddenly a woman does it and she gets charged with manslaughter.

>she should have let the nigger open the suv door and possibly pull out a gun
That's the video they show you in police academy, then they tell you that if you couldn't shoot that crazy fuck dead then you have no business wearing a badge.

All the nigger had to do was obey the lawful orders he was given and he wouldn't be dead.

No jury will convict her, he had all the chances in the world to do what he was told. He is solely responsible for his death.

God that hat looks so fucking stupid

Get fucked, bootlicker. even your G0D Trump says he was in the right.

Ironic.

This story of an incompetent, small, female cop is a contrast to what Zootopia tried promoting.

No, it's not good to have a sassy small female cop on the force.

Reality once again trumps fantasy.

window was closed, he obviously wasn't reaching for a fucking gun

unless you're implying that ANY unordered motion whatsover in front of a cop should be a death sentence

>>nigger coughs once during interaction with police
>>BLAM BLAM BLAM
>>"he disobeyed my orders! I thought he was going to cough up a gun and shoot me! I feared for my life!"

we all hate niggers when they're violent and destructive but don't be a mindless fucking bootlicker just because

police might not be shooting you but they're not your friends either

hurr bootlicker hurr ddurr

hurr bootlicker hurr durrr

this is why women cops suck
her nigger boy friend just broke up with her is she decided to take it out on another black male

>>I can't really respond to any of these posts so I'll just latch on to the one pejorative term they're all using to describe me
>>because I'm a fucking bootlicker
>>HURR HURR DURR

you aren't even greentexting right, lurk moar

>Female.
>Ever being held accountable.

>Did she choke ?

Only on muh dik

Ibdont know. You dont know. Nobody knows. We dont even have the fucking toxicology report back yet and everyone is so fucking certain one way or the other. Protestors are certain shes racist, her lawyer is certain she responded to a threat, you guys are certain she is a buffoon. Certainty everywhere, nobody has the fucking sack to say they dont know. People make me sick.

She choked

Partly has to do with the fact she's probably like 5"2 and felt intimidated and scared. I mean, I don't like to talk too much shit because I know how tense those kind of situations can be and you never really know how you're going to react in certain situations. It's partially why their is such a focus on training when it comes to police forces and military (or there used to be a much higher standard anyway)

Nowadays everything is all watered down and pussified and police forces/military don't ingrain that sense of fear into their cadets/trainee's anymore. The entire point of drills, getting screamed at, forcing people into stressful unpredictable situations while training was to get them used to coping with stress - so that when they went out into the field they would know how to react when their life was in danger.

They did away with a lot of that stuff and now police academies and the military are a lot more comparable to almost univeristy like environments.

I'm sure her argument will be that she felt her life was threatened and then to blame the police force for training her "wrong" or something.

Really it comes down to the fact that the military and police academy can no longer train their officers properly, and a lot of them had to drop their standards to make way for increased minorities and women.

So you end up with a bunch of half under qualified people on the job who snap because they don't know how to handle certain situations. I don't want to blame her gender, there are some great female cops out there who do the job well, and I believe some women are necessary. I don't ever think they should be given combat positions that are shared with men though, nor should they make up 50% of the police force.

This is how liberals expect cops to act with criminals. Just wait to doe. That cops should have blasted him way before that.

Tulsa police are shit.

Actually Tulsa is just shit in general.

>window was closed, he obviously wasn't reaching for a fucking gun
>Implying that a nog can't open up the door

Huuurrr huuurrr maple sipper

Going to be close. They found a vial of PCP in the cup holder of the suspect she shot. Which explains why he stopped in the middle of the road, acted strange, and didn't respond to any commands.

As long as she can show that she has frequently dealt with people on PCP during her career(like big City cops do) she will be fine because more times than not they become extremely violent and are hard to apprehend. If she has no experience with it in the past she is fucked.

Is PCP a popular drug? I haven't really heard about it since the 90's.

Popular? Eh. The white population doesn't really touch it. Blacks between the ages of 30-50 in urban areas still do. Depending on what its mixed with you either A-Out of your fucking mind but calm or B-Fight until you can't fight anymore and it takes 20 cops to subdue you.

With Heroins epic comeback its mostly a white drug but they primarily but it from young black males. However the young blacks REFUSE to do it themselves. The only blacks that do heroin are usually 50+ and were alive in the 70's and early 80's. Strangely enough they have the ability to casually do it and rarely OD while whites go fucking crazy and OD in every local MacDonalds parking lot.

>Actually Tulsa is just shit in general.
I blame the hipsters.