Next president

Daily reminder that if you don't vote for her you are what's wrong with America
Say it with me Cred Forums PRE-SI-DENT CLIN-TON

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nxaFGsdGxnc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MADAM PRESIDENT

If you vote her into office, you are willing to sell out your country, making you the actual problem.

Saged and hidden. Get out shills.

HILL ARY FOR PRISONERY

Damn guess I'm a #Drumpfcuck now

So you'd rather vote in a sexist, racist, 1 percenter into office because he totally will fight for the common man.

Cancer

Even her husband rather fucked his secretary than this lyin'ass hog.

As opposed to someone who takes fucktons of money from Wall Street and Saudi Arabia?

she won't even be in the election.
when the debate comes next week, she'll be too sick to attend, and the dems will force her to step down.

>Say it with me Cred Forums

TRUMP LANDSLIDE!

PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP

#DONALD42016

Non American thinking his opinion matters here gtfo bitch

I'm just curious. Why Hillary. And please don't say, "because she's not Trump". I want to know what policies she has that you endorse. What about Hillary that's so good?

How is hillary not a 1%er? She's worth over 200mil, and that's what she admits too.

If you vote for a criminal, you are a criminal.
Criminals should be hanged.

she's probably worth a lot more than trump tbqh

No, he said he was voting for Trump, not Hillary.

Both of your major candidates are awful
South Park's Turd vs Giant Douche election is real this year.

I feel bad for you guys. At least our politicians are just boring.

SHE HAD AN ILLEGAL SERVER FILLED WITH TOP-SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS.

Anyone who just ignores this is an idiot too dumb to breathe.

Even if you elected a literal potato, it would be better than Hillary, because it wouldn't be actively HARMFUL to public security. On the other hand, Trump has shown himself to be a very competent and reasonable leader.

This is just b8. Nothing more, nothing less. Kill yourselves.

>Log on videogame
>discuss politics
>say that trump is probably better than hilldog
>get blocked by 4 people

but why

say it with me
sage

ENDLESS LIES
SAUDI TIES
WHEN SHE TALKS
THERE'S NO SURPRISE
SHIT COMES OUT
INSTEAD OF WORDS
SHUT THOSE DOWN WHO TWEET LIKE BIRDS
YOU'LL NEVER HEAR HER MAKE A FUSS
THE DONOR CLASS DEMANDS NO LESS
SO WHEN YOU VOTE PLEASE BE WARNED
EXPECT NO MORE
FROM THE CORPORATE WHORE

God, I hope so. Fuck all of you, Clinton would be a great president.

It isn't voting for her. It's voting against the other guy.

We've been reamed for quite a while. I'd rather be reamed for 4 more years than to watch my country be raped by a mutant hamster. I don't want to be forced to weigh the options I've been considering lately. I shouldn't have to.

Yello, OP? You there?

RAPIST HUSBAND
DEADENED EYES
HER KOOCH IS FULL OF
BARKING FLIES
HUMA GOES DOWN
TAKES HILL TO TOWN
EATS EVERYTHING THAT'S
BROWN AND ROUND
DOC CHOCA ZULU
WITH DIAZEPAM PEN
REELS HER DELIRIOUS
MIND BACK IN
HER CACKLING LAUGH
HER WHEEZING SMIRK
THE DEVIL STUDIES
HER HANDIWORK
PILES OF BODIES?
CHECK THE BOG
ALL EXPOSED BY
A CARTOON FROG

I'm here, beating off to the idiocy in this thread. My sole reason for wanting clinto in office is purely for my hate for trump. Clinton could be a fire breathing lizard that eats abortions and I'd still want her to win against that fuck trump

Hillary Clinton has proved Benghazi, that she does not know how to handle foreign policy, and has no problem lying to the American public, and being responsible for the death of innocent American citizens.

Hillary Clinton has proved she cannot handle a National Crisis or Disaster with failures of humanitarianism and development in Haiti, and the Hundreds of Millions of dollars that the Clintons were responsible for with the rebuilding of Haiti, that is not accounted for, and she's also Lied about it to the American Public.

These are only two of the hundreds of scandals that center around Hillary and Bill Clinton.

She has lied to the American Public, even about things as Minimal as landing in Bosnia, she said she landed under Sniper Fire, yet there is video and witnesses that show there was absolutely no threat on her landing in Bosnia.

How can you turn a Blind Eye to these FACTS, there is no defending this Woman, she is a Criminal, and if you think that I am going to Vote for a Criminal, and if I don't then I am the problem, then you need to take a Long and Hard look at yourself in the Mirror.

You, the people like you, and the Clintons are what is wrong with America.

Kek visited Cred Forums today. He said she's gonna lose. Pic related.

Holy fuck. The Shills have come deep into the internet to play the 'ist' game

>implying she will still be alive and on the ballot come Election Day

Bill and Hill just bought a new house, doesn't look like they are planning on winning the election. Probably gonna split up after the election.

Not OP, but it's pretty much universally a spite vote against Trump. He's a puffed up idiot and an arrogant failure kept afloat only through his ability to be a boisterous cunt. He's the anti-Midas. Anything he's gotten his hands on has turned to shit.

Clinton's likely to have to step down within 6 months due to health problems. So even if she's terrible, who gives a shit? At least she won't go to town on the country with a crowbar and embarrass the hell out of us.

Also, I'd like to club all the Trump supporters upside the head and dump them in a ditch. They're the most annoying and irritating sons of bitches I've ever encountered.

POLLACKS!
MODS ARE DELETING META-POSTS.
RUMORS HAVE BEEN GOING AROUND ABOUT SOMETHING HAPPENING TO Cred Forums AND Cred Forums AND THREADS ABOUT THEM ARE BEING KILLED!
SPREAD THE WORD!
GO TO 8 IN CASE!
Pic related.

Everytime the CTR Shills make a thread calling us Racists for supporting Trump, I bring up these same points.

This has happened Dozens of times now, and not once has any of the CTR Shills ever responded to these Truthful statements.

Just like only some of the media will give these topics adequate coverage, just like the mainstream media that did cover these topics at one point, have no pruned those articles from their servers.

These are Real Facts about our next Potential President, but Donald is a Threat because he uses words people don't like, because he doesn't want to welcome every immigrant with open arms, and because he maybe inflates how much he's worth.

Thanks CTR Shills, you're only proving my point. A politicians Criminal Past doesn't matter as long as they Promote your Safe Space.

For years her strength of which she feigns
now whittles in the light of many names
of men and women she ordered to die
for no man can survive lie after lie
in the wake of a majestic, triumphant few
who laugh and meme in a vibrant hue
mocking the queen from pepe's lair
revealing the skidmarks in her underwear
the more she coughs, our light grows stronger
can she bear our shitposts any longer?
Certainly not, her final days have come
her piss bag shall explode as we will hum
our anthems in glory as we make way
to cement her defeat on election day
but before we do, when the debates begin
Trump will expose her dastardly sins
and promptly turn her grin upside down
inciting incontinence, her pants will be brown
as putrid shit dribbles down her leg
a puddle will appear like a golden egg
for Trump to point, laugh, and yell
"how sad! your shit has a foul smell!"
"get her out of here, I can't take anymore!"
and the the world will kek evermore

I'd especially like to kill this motherfucker.

You are the conveying Racist hate speech... you either have anger problems, or you're just a violent person. Clubbing people because they don't have the same Political Views as you is ridiculous.

The only arguments you Liberals have... revolve around
"Trump says mean things I don't like"
"Trump is not qualified to be president" (Like a single one of you retards have any validity in saying who is or isn't qualified to be president)
"Trump is a Racist" (Yet Hillary has said more Racist things than Hillary, but the Media refuses to cover it)
"The Alt Right is all Racist Depolorables, and they Support Trump, so he is supported by teh KKK"

All of your arguments have no ground, and as a Logical Person, they have no place on Political ground of being a president when you compare them to the Facts about Hillary and her Criminal Activity, putting the National Security of American Citizens at Risk, and being directly responsible for the Deaths of Innocent American Citizens.

condense that to 14 lines and be a scholar

>I'd especially like to kill this motherfucker.

A plate of tendies and dank frog memes.
Fuel my work at the computer screen.
Pouring out endless rage and bile.
I denounce her campaign so vile.
Just a simple working class white.
This is how I fight the jewish blight.
Internet Nazi and anime weeb.
These are the people fighting the hebe?
They scream and howl and mock us so,
but still her numbers are sinking low.
Photoshop, GIMP and rhyming verse,
tools to change the berenstain curse.
Kek's will and channeled meme magic
If it wasn't so funny it might be tragic.
In the most current of current years
their loss of control brings them to tears
Hundreds of millions she decided to spend
Given to her by some jewish bell-ends
The price of her crown was kike domination
she didn't plan for the Trump Nomination
Promised a wall we responded with memes
When he is elected we can deport the beanies

Hillary has said more Racist things than Trump* has. It's late, long day, and upset that America is so blind-sided to how big of a Criminal Hillary Clinton is... its a truly sad time.

>My sole reason for wanting clinto in office is purely for my hate for trump
Isn't that a dangerous strategy? You are basing your future and that of your children on your "hate" for Trump. But do you know what Hillary stands for?

Let's make it happen!

This Polish guy is smarter than Half of America right now.

I apologize to you for all those jokes I made as an immature, child in my Youth.

That's the thing, Trump is not a big threat. He says some Politically Incorrect things that disrupt the Leftist's safe space, and this is why they are wiling to put the Criminal Hillary Clinton in office. They are so blinded by their feelings, they can't see what's really good for America now and tomorrow.

She's so out of it she doesn't even know how real disabled people on social security work.
t. cripple

With a respectful nod I offer my thanks
for correcting the record for my fellow yanks
Obviously Hillary is talented and brave
She doesn't need Depends when on the stage
Clearly those stains were photoshopped on
By the evil hackers known as 4-chon
Wicked racists and nazis too
All they seem talk about is poopoo
Now if you will excuse me my fellow kid
I have some shekels to collect from a hook nose yid
However should the check fail to clear
I will be back posting rhymes right here.

>He says some Politically Incorrect things that disrupt the Leftist's safe space
He says some things that endanger humanity's continued survival as a species. He and all who eat his shit up belong in a mass grave.

Hahah good old burger logic...

If we elect trump he MIGHT become a warmongering criminal!! So I voted for Hillary!

There's this mspaint comic that goes

>liberal claiming he's tolerant of opposing views on politics
>hears someone say they're voting Trump
>lib turns into a raging t-rex

>Thailand

Hey, hook a bro with some pussy yo

It's not a t-Rex i believe it's actually a raging
mega-sore-ass

>India

Hook a bro up with some poo

So your logic is trump could become corrupt and start taking money from foreign countries set up his own server and bypass all his emails to it so no one in the government can prove he was taking bribes and then make a complete and utter laughing stock out of your countries governmet when the f.b.i say oh we can't charge trump cause if we do the information that's released will make the entire world including our own people want to kill us all?

Wew lad I wouldn't worry about it...

If America only knew, about the Clintons involvement with the Columbian Cartels and smuggling drugs through Arkansas, the involvement of the Bush family, and what Trump and his Wall stand for.

This is a Campaign to keep the Drug money coming to a Few families in America

This is a Campaign to keep American Crime families in Power.

Research the true Horrors of the Clintons.
youtube.com/watch?v=nxaFGsdGxnc

TRUMP WILL WIN

What's your favorite clinton policy?

Trump will win and CTR will be nothing but a waste of 6 million dollars.

TRUMP LANDSLIDE VICTORY!

HILLARY ETERNALLY BTFO!

You're kidding me, right? She can barely stand. And I mean that literally, she can barely even stand or climb a flight of stairs.

"USA YES!" will this become a new meme after October?

COUGHING FITS
PANTS OF SHIT