Are the dating memes real?

Is it real the meme about European women or even North American women finding latinos more attractive than blond white perfect males? At least, here in texas (Chile) women are always wishing for a white blonde blue eyes perfect european or (N)American male. We all hate nigros but women dream for a one night stand with a BBC (we have dominicans and haitians nigros, they barely speak spanish). That is Chile, the land were the meems are real. So, going back to my original question. Do white, blonde, blue eyes perfect women find brown, black hair, latino males for a long time relationship?

Passably white but just a little "swarthy" is god tier for males.

Imagine a very attractive "ayran" man with dark hair, brown eyes and a tan.

That's what women are dreaming of, not some dumpy brown jungle manlet.

>pic is average mexican

Each woman has their own preference.

but the meems say that brown man are so scarce in NA and Europe (The latinos brown, no sandniggers, impling our facial features) that women dream of us because they find us "exotic"

this

My knowledge in the matter says that you are wrong my friend.
>pic is average mexicans

But the meme has to be somehow real, right? RIGHT?

We are pretty diverse

Best looking guys are northern mediterranean people, or anybody that's a bit tan with colored eyes.

Besides, i'm pretty sure that those girls are from the upper class of mexico, just like in Chile, that the upper class girls are blonde and all that shit. They are NOT the average chilean woman and we all fucking desire them.
>pic related

It's not real, big data from dating apps and websites show that most people not only prefer to date in their own race but also consider those that look like them as the most attractive.

Pretty sure that it's the same in Chile and you just fell for the BBC meme, faggot.

Tan American with green eyes reporting in.
>must propagate my race

My brother. I swear green eyes are the true master race tier eyes, every single girl I've known has complemented me on them.

Travel

Rule of thumb, if you're considered rare on some country and you're not a disgusting slob you'll get women interested easily

I met a rich chilean family that were vacationing in Cali and they mostly had brown hair. One was a redhead though.

I don't think they liked all the mestizo brown shitspics they saw in the restaurant kek

Nice

>¿no tienes novia? ¡como puede ser!

Hnnnnng

This girl is a literal dwarf. She's like 4 foot something.

>not dressing her up like a schoolgirl and role-playing father daughter fantasies