Why do flat earthers exist and why are they so damn autistic

Why do flat earthers exist and why are they so damn autistic.

Other urls found in this thread:

theflatearthsociety.org/tiki/tiki-index.php?page=The Lunar Eclipse
youtu.be/VVZkrHYgvUc
theflatearthsociety.org/tiki/tiki-index.php?page=The Setting of the Sun&highlight=sunset
youtube.com/watch?v=qOExlVNN2yY
youtube.com/watch?v=EABQ5psUz70
x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=z_25SJy0oGM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why did you stop taking your antidepressants again?

Airy's failure proves the earth is fixed and immobile like is said in the bible.

The curve cannot be observed nor is factored in construction.

How do flat earthers explain moon eclipses btw?

How do round earthers explain mountains?

upward protrusions of earth when two continental tectonic plates push against each other. Your move.

Here I'll add another question pile onto your question cake.

How do flat earthers explain boats dissapearing as they sail off into the horizon

Why do floating plates require a round earth to push against each other and if it was round why wouldn't mountains have a tendency to smooth themselves out?

Shut up retard.

Probably, the same way one would explain lakes appearing in deserts from a distance and disappearing when you get closer.

That is called a mirage and is caused by an entirely different phenomena.

In a flat off you could look off near infinitely, You would see boats forever.

Now explain eclipses faggot

>why do floating plates require a round earth
they dont. You asked how mountains form and I told you to the best of our knowledge.
>tendency to smooth themselves out
They do. Wind erosion and water erosion smooth mountains.

Neither of those questions disprove globe earth or prove flat earth.

Vision is limited by optical illusion, the same phenomena that clouds the distance and creates mirage.

theflatearthsociety.org/tiki/tiki-index.php?page=The Lunar Eclipse

Flat Earth is most easily disproven by the sunset- according to the FE model, the sun should get smaller and smaller until it becomes a pinpoint out of view. It does not do this, you can visibly see it go under the horizon.

If only you knew how bad it really was...

>Earth's magnetic pole has shifted over to Siberia by 500 miles
>in 10 years
>ice melting because the poles are literally no longer the poles

WE ARE NOT WAITING FOR A POLE SHIFT WE ARE IN ONE

RIGHT NOW

youtu.be/VVZkrHYgvUc

>I told you to the best of our knowledge.
Your explanation is just as compatible with flat earth and most mountain ranges appear to be growing and protruding, not flattening and smoothing, you have done nothing to prove your assumptions either.

theflatearthsociety.org/tiki/tiki-index.php?page=The Setting of the Sun&highlight=sunset

>sea animals migrating hundreds of miles
>birds waaaay off normal course
>where are the geese and ducks

POLE SHIFT IS GAINING SPEED 500 MILES IN 10 YEARS

We are in one right now. All the floods and weather changes.

youtu.be/VVZkrHYgvUc

youtu.be/VVZkrHYgvUc

youtu.be/VVZkrHYgvUc

They exist to discredit normal right-wingers.
>Look at how stupid they are, they think the earth is round! That means nothing else they say can possibly be correct.

Why the fuck would they crash into each other? They would all bunch up at the bottom fuck gravity can't explain that shit even.

>round
Obviously I meant flat.

Let me ask, why haven't the geese and ducks left Canada yet?

It's well into migration season and they just sit there.

I don't disagree on it appearing lower due to distance/perspective, however it should not get 'cut off' at the bottom - and it conflicts with the whole "ship's bottom doesn't disappear" argument.

>the earth is round

niggers pls

Wew lad. What is tectonic movement for 500?

Because it's warm as fuck and thas bs I seen them in v formation heading south like 2 weeks ago.

Soon enough canada geese will be sitting in your lards and you can't shoot them nanananananĂ aaaaaanaaaaaa

Dub 7s of truth.

How do you explain this eclipse? Look how it darkens from top to bottom as the sun is rising in the opposed direction. Also please explain why moonlight is cold? I thought science says light is positive energy. Where else can we see endothermic manifestation of light?

Hidden behind mountains and continents. As it gets further, the angle closes and it gets confounded. Same explanation for waves far away that give the impression of a boat much further disappearing behind the horizon.

Because they suffer from extreme delusions and cognitive dissonance.

How does GPS work if the earth is flat? How do you get to Japan going both ways by air? How does the sun set?

All stuff that's easily observable by a fucking telescope but they're going to make up some insane answer.

Just leave them be, their existence is so miserable that they have to have something to allow them to feel superior

Point head up. Which star doesn't move? Only one. Polaris. Why? How is it matching us perfectly? Sun. Moves. Moon. Moves. We've literally never seen a curvature. Nobody plans for one. How would trains and planes work? You're a duped potato eh. Not my problem

tectonic movement defies gravity. Cool story bro.

Link: youtube.com/watch?v=qOExlVNN2yY

What you think the atmosphere itself is completely invisible and doesn't affect the light passing through it?

Except there is like, you know, actual science behind a spherical earth. People have flown around it, and no we don't live on a Möbius strip either.

Because the magnetic north pole has SHIFTED

500 miles south toward Siberia. Putting Canada at a lower latitude.

Making it warmer.

That pic made me lol so hard. It's to early in the morning for this. Fuck you.

>you can't fly around a flat earth

>mfw there are people that 100% unironically believe the earth is flat

Its pretty easy to draw a circle on a flat plane, but impossible to draw a square on a sphere.

Right. Because it wouldn't be flying "around" you schizophrenic

Thanks, OP number two. Got any debating to you? See ya. Can't stand these bitches. Learn to use your eyes. Use your brains.

You must have brain damage.

>flying around is not flying to and fro
Got any footage? Any proof? Nah

I'm sorry have you flown around the earth? Ya that's right you have not. If you tried to you would see that wall of ice.

Really? Square peg. Round hole. You're a moron

Prove it.

If I had to guess, the people running the flat earth movement are just trying to make money from their followers. Useful idiots. A lot of groups do this shit.

Yeah i know

>youtube costs moni

No the videos have very little views also you only get paid if you wacth the entire ad. No one fuckin does that shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=EABQ5psUz70

There are hundreds of videos of normal people and kids that send gopros into the stratosphere with balloons then retrieve them for the footage

If you actually think unironically that the government is behind them you're a fucking loony toon

All Ger Per camera have fish eye lenses. Neck yourself

Flat earth trolls are the best trolls

Sheeet me too i'd be too busy caring about a googol of google Ahmeds trying to poke at my sister and gf to wake the fuck up. Stay cucked Sven.

>Making money from followers with views
>promoting flat earth
>Literally preaching the bible
>Leading people have have good discernment and get redpilled

Y'all need to listen to some Russianvids and open a Bible.

>Gopros to prove curvature

Out of the I.Q. chart!

Flat Earthers are not trolls, goyim are sheeples.

You people are fucking delusional

According to you the sun would never set and rise in different parts of the world

Earth is hollow. The sudden popularity of the Flat Earth theory last year is a CIA psyop that is designed to hide the fact that Earth is actually hollow. Here's a diagram I made of the hollow configuration of Earth. As you can see in the diagram, Earth's inner surface has an upward-pointing curvature (which means that you would actually see land in the sky if you stood on the inner surface of Earth).

Sure, if there was no atmosphere, friction, entropy, or optical illusion.

Earth is hollow. Daily reminder that there was supposed to be a voyage to the North Pole in 2007 to find out if there's an opening at the North Pole that leads into the Inner Earth world (and thus prove once and for all that Earth is hollow). The leader of the expedition was Steve Currey and he suddenly died from a brain tumour shortly before the expedition began so all of the money they got from people who were going to join the expedition was refunded. The new leader of the expedition was Brooks Agnew and the new expedition was meant to be in 2013, but shortly after THAT expedition was about to begin, his film crew suddenly vanished without a trace so THAT expedition was cancelled too (and, once again, the money they got from people who wanted to join their expedition was refunded). The expedition was/is known as the 'North Pole Inner Earth Expedition'. Here's a link to the official North Pole Inner Earth Expedition page:

x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/index.html

Also, Terry Smith was an Alaskan bush pilot associated with this expedition who agreed to fly directly over the North Pole to see if there was an opening there but he suddenly died in a plane crash on August 9 2010 before he could make that flight. NONE of these incidents are coincidences. Also, at the start of this show, the host mentions a woman who was threatened from going on his show to talk about the Hollow Earth theory (and it NEVER happened with ANY OTHER SUBJECT on his show):

youtube.com/watch?v=z_25SJy0oGM

Earth is HOLLOW.

The Hollowpill is the final frontier.

Flatpill = Blue pill

Hollowpill = Red pill

Flat Earth is about limitation and retarded shit like "Outer space doesn't exist." and "There were no dinosaurs." whereas Hollow Earth is about unlimited possibilities.

We were NOT born too late to explore Earth, for there are STILL new lands for us to discover and colonise. Take the Hollowpill. Flat Earthers are gatekeepers of the Hollow Earth 'theory'.

Earth is hollow. Earth's gravity does not originate in the centre of Earth (contrary to popular belief), Earth's gravity originates in the centre of Earth's crust.
The truest conception of the structure of Earth is based on the idea that when it was in a molten state during its formation, centrifugal force caused the heavier substances to be thrown outward, toward its periphery, in the form of rocks and metals, to form its outer crust, leaving its interior hollow, with openings at the poles, where centrifugal force was less and where there was less tendency to throw materials outward, which was greater at the equator, causing the bulging of Earth in this region. It has been estimated that as a result of Earth's rotation on its axis during its formative state, polar depressions and openings thus formed would measure about 1,400 miles in diameter.

Some of the original fire and incandescent materials remained in the center of Earth to form a central 'sun', much smaller, of course, than our Sun, but capable of emitting light and supporting plant growth. We shall also see that the Aurora Borealis and Aurora Australis that illuminate the sky over the poles come from this central 'sun' whose rays shine through the polar openings.

Thus, if Earth was originally a ball of fire and molten metal, some of this fire remained in its centre, while centrifugal force as a result of its rotation on its axis caused its solid matter to be thrown toward the surface, forming a solid crust and leaving its interior hollow, with a fiery ball in its centre, forming the central sun, which provides illumination for plant, animal and human life.

Earth's centre of gravity is NOT at Earth's centre (contrary to popular belief), but is instead in the centre of Earth's crust. This is why the people who live in the Inner Earth World (AKA Agartha) walk upside-down by our perspective here in the Outer Earth World. Furthermore, gravity is both attractive AND repulsive. The 'sun' at Earth's centre emits repulsive gravity, so that the people who live on Earth's inner surface don't get pulled into it. Celestial bodies are kept in stable orbits due to electromagnetic forces, not gravity. Gravity is vastly weaker than electromagnetism.

Like I mentioned earlier in this thread, the Flat Earth conspiracy theory is being used to hide the Hollow Earth theory so that mainstream plebs never think about it. I know that the Flat Earth theory is a misdirection, because the Flat Earth theory become VERY popular starting from sometime last year OUT OF NOWHERE. There has NEVER been ANY convincing evidence of the Flat Earth theory (even when it suddenly become popular last year). Earth is hollow. As someone who has intensely researched the Hollow Earth theory for almost a decade, there is a VAST amount of evidence for the Hollow Earth theory - scientific evidence, mathematical evidence and even evidence from many ancient myths in many different parts of the world in many different periods of time throughout human history. Consider this: How come the Hollow Earth theory almost NEVER gets mentioned as an alternative to the Mainstream Earth 'theory' (i.e. the theory that Earth is round and solid)? The mainstream media is pushing the Mainstream Earth vs. Flat Earth narrative and pretty much NEVER mentioning the Hollow Earth theory. Does that not seem suspicious to you? By the way, Earth is round. That's more than just a theory. Just get on a plane like I've done and you can see Earth's curvature for yourself. But Earth's interior is also NOT solid.