Fellow /pol users

Now I know /pol users have strict conditions about this, but still:
How white do you consider us to be? what tier?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=66ZIhHQrc-o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

is this some sort of lesbian marriage ceremony?

rules

read the rules

People here consider Italians, Greeks, Russians, Poles, and Persians white. You are safe my friend.

I remember this scene in Star Wars

Georgians are pretty top tier, but this made me kek.

Slav here, you people are bro as fuck, just lose the false bravado and machismo, that's arab-tier bs

The braids on that chick are pretty cute desu.

>Greeks
>white

No they aren't.

>Tier 0
Pure-blooded Scandinavians, Germans, Slavs.
>Tier 1
English
French
Italian
Greek
Spanish
Portuguese
Dutch
Americans
>Tier 2
Bulgarians
Byzantine Turks
Georgians
Armenians
>Tier 3
Azerbaijanis
Northern Kazakhstanis
Northern Kyrgyzstanis
Northern Mexicans
Southern Brazilians
Argentinians

> People here

Speak for yourself. Chink.

absolute love, my friend

it depends who you fight for, really.

ultimately that's the defining battle of our future and i'm not even sure which rank i should be standing in.

forgot pic

Stalin tier

Nigger-tier

funny, but I did kind of find this picture pretty a e s t h e t i c

All I know about Georgians is that they are mostly Christians and they've taken in South African farmers and given them land, so I always mentally think of them as kind of at the frontier of whitish people, i.e. beyond them is where the real wogs begin (though I know that's unfair to some Iranians).

I'm whiter than you

>Scots and Irish not mentioned

Hello there, Baltic bro!..

>beyond them is where the real wogs begin
Pretty much, Armos are much more mid-eastern looking than Gyorgys

They're mixed with the English because of 400 and 800 years of mixing, respectively.

Tier 1 is mostly Europeans who are European mudbloods, mixed with a lot of other Euros. Like East Germany with the Big Russian Cock.

>scandinavians, germans,slavs
>white

nice try Sven, Snow niggers have to go back

>They're mixed with the English

You'd be surprised at how many differences remain. I grew up in Scotland and Northern Ireland and here in Canada I can usually tell someone from those countries apart from a "Saxon" Englishman by sight. Even the English usually stereotype the appearances of Scots people as "bug-eyed and beetle-browed", which is surprisingly accurate (think Andy Murray).

>>Greeks aren't white
>>No they aren't.

FUCK YOU
NIGGER

Kek.
The first three posters in an "am I white" thread are American.

Young Stalin was one good looking white boy.

White enough

>all the productive whites are in tier 1

MODS ARE DELETING META-POSTS.
RUMORS HAVE BEEN GOING AROUND ABOUT SOMETHING HAPPENING TO Cred Forums AND Cred Forums AND THREADS ABOUT THEM ARE BEING KILLED!
SPREAD THE WORD!
GO TO 8 IN CASE!
Pic related.

Why the fuck is Georgia the only US state that gets it's on flag on Cred Forums?

more like star wars

Don't forget Texas

your entire nation cannot be considered white but cases for individuals can certainly be made. /discussion for all times these threads are memes

>greeks aren't white

ARBITRARY
MADE
UP

not even greek this triggers my logical categorization autism

I've never seen a Texas on here, Pinochet-sama

You know, all this "white" crap that we have come to see on in the last year or so is on par with the force meme of "show feet" that appeared on a few years earlier.

You dumb arsed kids, seriously, go outside and play.

She's lovely, BTW

Show feet

3/5 of USA are white, and the rest of USA are 3/5.

I'm I colorblind or is that blue in the picture?

i like american georgians better desu famalam

was Stalin white?

American living in Tbilisi here

I like it. Georgians are bros.

Well If your not white then you're damn close. Either way Georgians are alright with me.

tfw tier 2 :/

Georgia is based as fuck and all Caucasians origin region. In other words, I personally love you guys

All Georgians I've met have been based. You guys popu up on Cred Forums but this is the first Georgian I've seen on Cred Forums in my life.

You guys are Caucasian. Your historic position places you on the genetic highway of the Silk Road. You're basically a cross between middle-easterners, Asians and Slavs.

What's with that Georgian mineral water? It's straight from the sea. Other than that, Caucasian food is great.

Stalin was a Jew.

Why does he have a bomb on his chest?

that and jermuk are way too mineral-y for my taste.

Part Jew, but otherwise raised as Georgian. Even later in life he didn't acclimate to any sort of Jewish culture or make the jews his favorites. Hell the guy purged more Jews than he favored, and overall reduced the total number of Jewish people in high places in the Soviet Union.

Stalin was not a jew.

Originally they were sockets for bullets
now it's just a decoration
Our national cloth is of military type, becous our entire history was to slaughter annoying roaches and sandniggers

>How white do you consider us to be? what tier?

Elder God tier

who else is eagerly awaiting the release of volume II?

>was to slaughter annoying roaches

Sorry, you probably meant to say that your ancestors preoccupied themselves with blood feuds and lived the lifestyle of opportunistic criminals conducive to creating those blood feuds. Hence the emphasis on male agility and battle-readiness.

Because as far as I know Georgians were decimated by the Mongols and then were so tired of sucking Persian cock that voluntarily asked to be incorporated into the Russian Empire for protection.

Because as far as I know

nice looking couple.

Err, no chingchong, after pedomuhammad appeared, we were a bastion in eastern Europe, after which shitistan begun, thus military orientated policy.

and we didn't asked Russia, to incorporate us, but asked for an alliance. Like a vassal state. according to the treaty, Russia should have protected our sovereignty and Russia broke that treaty bu annexing and incorporating the country.

Come kavkaz people can look white, but almost never act white. You mostly have mentality of arab shitskins, so dont try to decieve westerners

What a cute country

>pedomuhammad appeared

It’s funny how you are proud of what happened over a 1000 years ago, yet do not mention that Georgia was a perfect staging ground for islamists during unrest in Chechnya, most notably Pankisi gorge that is a notorious rest area for North Caucasus islamists and is itself home to many islamist militants now fighting for IS, such as recently killed Umar al-Shishani.

Kavkaz is not homogeneous, Boris, most of north caucasians are worse than sandniggers as well as azeris and some armos.
Get redpilled

I haven't noticed it too much, but it's similar to the other eastern europe "mineral" water. The tap water here is good though.

Thats because georgia was ravaged by war in Abkhazia, encouraged by Russian government. and we were fighting exact same islamist fucks there, posing as "north caucasian confederation", including chechens...
And there are MUDslimes, fighting in isis from literally every fucking country in the world
zai jien and get these facts straight bruce lee

georgia is literally caucasia. you people are white
if someone disagrees, you're still honorary whites then. i know a few people from georgia and they're all based as fuck.
also, i love chachapuri (or whatever) a lot

katie melua is a fucking qt 3.14

I dont know how mixed you must be to consider people looking like this as white.
Georgians are semitic ethnicity along side with jews and arabs which is certanly not white by definition of this word.

Georgia is white but country is shit-tier in terms of mentality. Caucasus culture = nepotism and corruption.

armo-tier OP

unrelated: omw to tblisi

another tataro-mongol post

>shit-tier in terms of mentality.
if you look at its neighbors i'd say georgia is pretty based, christian to the core and wants to belong to the west.
in short: good people, we should give them a try.

also: who cares what worst china thinks?

>china

I am not Chinese, just work here for a time being.

>christian to the core

How is this a benefit in any way? You know, when you describe Caucasians like this it means they’re like salafi muslims only of christian flavor. Fuck that homie, I don’t want to deal with those “fervents” whatever they preach. Also, just like with muslims, this fervor is well compensated by hypocrisy.

Does this man looks white to you?

>Guy from Communist China
>Talking about nepotism and corruption

what's your opinion on sakachvili

>just work here for a time being.
traitor

>How is this a benefit in any way?
it's not. it just shows that culturally they are closer to us than mudslimes.

why are you so worked up? did a georgian qt break your heart or what?

>what's your opinion on sakachvili
I don't have good opinions on him desu

You're genetically middle eastern

really? he lead your country to war with fucking russia and you have no opinion on him?
why are you even on Cred Forums then?

I think you don't understand
my bad, must have built sentence wrong
>I don't like him

Just because I know something about Georgia snd see people here making judgements based on looks of Georgian qts.
I’d much rather live in the state of Georgia than in Gergistan.

ah isee, i apologize.
but come on man, he ate his fucking tie on motherfucking national television. it takes balls to do that...

>looks of Georgian qts.
but katie melua is a fucking qt. just because of her alone georgia will have a place in my white heart forever

I came here to post him. Make it happen my caucasian brothers.

This is he before he turned into an alcoholic, the difference between him and arab looking guy on my 2nd pic is pretty obvious.
Also i love when Georgians and Armenians trying to present generous rescue by Russia from total annihilation Georgians and Armenians by muslims as an equal partnership.

forgot pic.

This smooth son of a bitch is why chicks flock to the left. Alpha as fuck. Also, he defeated out hero, who did nothing wrong.

>This is he before he turned into an alcoholic
arent you people born with a vodka bottle in your mouth?

Caucasian tier. So basically not white.

"Generous rescue" my ass. how many times Russians betrayed us in war against Iran and cockroaches? remember totleben or 1795?
Also I bet you didn't know what was written Georgievsky treaty, but I don't wonder why, since you view agreement as toilet papers.
Keep that in mind, or at least part of it, that wasnt decomposed by krokodil drug.

Most idiots on Cred Forums think the English and Scots were literally border hopping constantly to mix, which is deeply untrue. I can't tell Scottish men so much, but Scottish women have a certain look to them (not that this is necessarily a negative thing, there are lots of Scottish women I find attractive).

Now, the English and the Welsh? They've done a bit more mixing, but all throughout Britain's history the English have been very aware that there is a defined Welsh border, even when Wales was a part of the Kingdom of England.

Purer Welsh people tend to be very naturally swarthy.

t. heroin user master race

Georgians are Aryans. "White" is a post-modern kike racial category, designed to divorce European ethnicity from race, and whitewash all Europids in a problematic and contradictory category. You're Aryan, that's all that matters. Hail victory, Georgian brother.

>youtube.com/watch?v=66ZIhHQrc-o

Souns like i hit the nerve with that uncomfortable truth. And the fact what you have to create a thread in order to convince youself as being white is the best evidence about your true ethnicity.
This is his best photo of him there is a rumors that Stalin was unbelivable ugly and it required a lot of work of professional artist to make him look good on USSR propaganda pictures.
There is a lot of man of his age who used vodka as a best way to avoid any real life problems not so much of this stuff anymore.

The Georgian language is not Indo-European

Kartvelian-Indo-European lexical links exist at the proto-language level. They've been living and mixing with aryan people's since the first contact; they're as Aryan as Iranians are, if not more.

Yeah, what ever.
Keep believing that RT bs, that your government is shoving down your brains.
I'm done arguing with propaganda victims.
Bye, Boris

All the Russians and Poles on this board are JIDF, just ignore them

>Kartvelian-Indo-European lexical links exist at the proto-language level.
Doesn't make them Indo-European. Having lexical connections at the proto-language level doesn't even mean we descend from the same source, as it can be caused by contact between the proto-languages.

>They've been living and mixing with aryan people's since the first contact
Doesn't make them Aryan - Georgians still have their own distinct ethnic identity and non-Aryan language, also define "first contact". You'll be famous since you are the first person to know when they first contacted each other.

>they're as Aryan as Iranians are, if not more
WOW! Do you even know what Aryan means?

I'll help you here: if you are not Iranic, Indo-Aryan, Dardic, or Nurestani, you are NOT ARYAN

I've seen some blonde blue-eyed Georgians, but one of them did have the huge Sandpeople nose

These is nothing more disgusting than banana size claw shape subhuman tier nose which makes any human looks like a stereotype sandnigger with average iq of 80.

We used to be whites some time ago
Now whole country is filled with Turks , armenians and other kind of roaches
> lil muh kebab in every corner
> Armenia strong , Avlabari is yours
> cucked by Jew since dawn of time
> half of the country is either illegal emigrants to Greece , Germany on Russia doing Mexican tier labor or robbing everyone or everything
> education system is fucked
> 20% of land is gone and basically lost at this point , because lol much military dictatorship
> nepotism and higher grade corruption is pretty common
> youth is tucked *le tumblr tier level
> muh tradition , half of Georgia tradition can be explain with , lol let's just eat and drink as much wine of any other type of alcohol we can find
> cucked by turks , russians , jews and even Chinese at this point
> muh mountains , region with basically zero development and no sense of progression , basic needs such as sour systems , 24 hour water and gas is pretty uncommon out of major cities
> half of Georgian woman is gold diggers and Arabian tier whores , other half is cucked by their husband , wife we poor now , you go to Greece and work while I sit here and drink wine with my bros
> muh black sea , have you ever been to batumi , half of the city is Indian tier , it rained 2 days welp it time to row the boats Couse sour systems are fucked
> infrastructure in general is either non existent or in piss poor quality or other made by Chinese companies with Chinese workers and Chinese quality
> Georgians in general are swindlers, lol are you foreigner let me charge you 3 times more
> politician are fucked
> old ussr ways run deep in Georgians minds , at least in older generation , lol stain strong , Ussr good , me went to kiev fucked many woman , khinkali was 5 Tetri
> anal fucked by Russian in 5 fucking days , did you know 20 kilometres outside of Tbilisi Russian are standing with tanks
> abnormal sums of population working in the agro culture , lol muh wine and apples

end this D&C bs, Western Asians are white-passing/white ancestors (but are now their own group of people, evolved in different areas of the world), Eastern Europe/Northern Europe/Western Europe are all white.

What a beautiful wedding, I hope to have that one day.

Part 2
> country that was cucked since Roman empire after Mongol's , arabs russians and many other
> Georgia hasn't been strong since 15 century
> half of the population is borderline expremist in terms of belief's
> you smoke weed , 3 years of prison
> gays no good , no buttsex , we beat you because you look like gays and we don't like you
> Giorgi my sun you are big boy now , will you chose path of redemption and seek higher education or be street mob and Russian gobnik tier scum

I'm Swiss , working in Tbilisi because fuck EU for sending me here
Been here since 2008 when shit went down , I would believe things I have seen , witnessed or heard of
Had corporate meeting and private conversation with top individuals from the government , third sector and general population they all seamed extremely un intelligent or don't know what they are talking about
Georgian in general are lazy , it's sad given they have all the necessary things to become sort of first world country , black sea , lots of mineral resources , good places for tourism and are in perfect geographical position , but no we have to fucked everything because Europa is gay and much political powers
> their are more than 200+ political parties given population of 4,7 million
> there are more ngo than you can think of , lil doing nothing while leeching dem EU founds
> whole 2008 happened because lol give us UE membership and Saakashvili was braindead hack who went to the power because he was right time in right place
> pankisi region is highly unstable , higher levels of separatism and links to ISIS can be traced given they are muslims and recruiting to Syria was common last year
> even now Georgian political horizons are more meme tier than usa election
> I know that 15 people control 70% wealth that Georgian currently helds

>dutch tier 1
>slavs tier 0
consider suicide you dumb burger

Very true, I'm from a small town close to the North Wales border, I had a girlfriend from a town about an hour away fairly deep in North Wales. Taking a look at pictures of her class from infants school, around 60% of all children had black hair and perhaps 30% Brown and 10% blonde. Comparing that from pictures of my class in infants school and possibly around 70% of the kids had blonde hair, 20% Brown, 10% black.

I find it quite interesting that you can so easily tell apart English people from a town thats only an hour drive away.

Chechen here. I think you are the only other Whites in Caucases.

err, sorry to bother you bub,but

>"We used to be"
>"I'm swiss"

So which one? Probably first and I just bet you're one of those selfbeating ones, that see everything in negative perspective and are angers by current situation. I know, been there, did that...

as for your statements, some of them are true more or less, but most of it is the result of 70 commie regime and slow motion bombs planted in country, that exploded in 90-s.
They will fade away soon..

would you say if everything was free and fair chechens would vote to go independent, or would everyone sort of see that it'd be awful economically?

In the 90s 90% of Chechen people voted for Dudaev who declared Chechen independence. It says enough, doesn't it? Dudaev wanted Chechen Republic to be secular, Kadirov makes it Islamic. All tv hostess wear scarf, girls in school wear scarfs, girls in uni wear scarfs. He ignores that more than half of Chechens want secular state and that quarter of Chechens hates islam. We became islamic only in 1800s. We still can be saved from the mohammedan menace.

>you'll never get to put your tongue inside the pooper of a literal 10/10 georgian grill
why live?

American in Georgia here... Chink is wrong. Small parts of what is now modern southern and eastern Georgia were occupied by Mongols, mountainous regions were not. Persian Empire and and couchroach Ottoman occupiers were decimated several times and would send armies, find nobody to fight and end up unable to fight the Svans. Megrele, etc. in the mountains, usually reasserting power over the mixed left behind in the lowlands for 5 years at a time. Blood feuds were/are definitely an issue with the Abkhazians and Svans, but in times of invasions, blood feuds were settled with the blood of foreign roaches and invaders on the basis of substitution.

The Russian-Georgian alliance was initially honored, then the Tsar got desperate and tried to grab control. That broke the treaty and in the process, because that left no government in place, at the end of the Soviet revolution the exiled aristocracy (sent away by Tsar Nicholas the Dickless) decided to take their chances staying in Western Europe. Soviets assumed the alliance as an alliance, but imposed communist rule and suppressed the attempted uprising against it.

Go home, chinkling. You're drunk.

indeed. why?

You're Slavs right? Slavic is white. Idiots on Cred Forums don't like to admit the prosperity of Western Europe is largely geographic so they deny it to avoid cognitive dissonance.

That's why only Westen Georgia is White. Mongols never mixed with occupied peoples of Europe, Persians did.

Me too, where are you staying?
I'm in Surami

Me too
What part of Georgia are you in?

you're honorary white

Tbilisi and sometimes up in the mountains.

>slavs tier 0
discredited

I'm in Surami and bored as fuark most of the time
I'm in Tbilisi a fair amounthough

Hit me up and [email protected]
if you want to hang out sometime

Fuck off jamal.

Accepted
English
French
Italian
Greek
Spanish
Portuguese
Dutch
Americans
Australians/NZ Euro

Borderline
Bulgarians
Byzantine Turks
Georgians
Armenians

Questionable
Azerbaijanis
Northern Kazakhstanis
Northern Kyrgyzstanis
Northern Mexicans
Southern Brazilians
Argentinians

Not white
Everyone else.

White is a subjective category that only really works for new world demographics. You're European and Christian, I think we should support you but not mix with you.

>You're European

Not really. Georgia isn't in Europe and Georgians don't cluster with Europeans