i.imgur.com/MK8aJJG.jpg
>N. Aleppo 4 September
i.imgur.com/Q2NNfeT.jpg
>N. Hama August 31
i.imgur.com/K1vQQwK.jpg
>East Ghouta 2 September
i.imgur.com/3QgcUYa.jpg

Developments Sept. 23
>ISIS claims to have captured the FSA-controlled Bahurta village west of Rai with only 3 militants (top kek)
>Kerry, whose country is illegally bombing Syria, tells Russia to stop its (legal) flights in 'key areas' of country
>Syrian Army, Hezbollah storm southern Aleppo
>Iran: No-fly zone in Syria only benefits terrorists
>US Senate approves $1.15 billion arms sale deal to Saudi Arabia
>Russia, Syria deny airstrikes on aid convoy
>Syrian army, Quds Brigade advances near Handarat Camp
>BREAKING: Syria army declares 'end' of ceasefire

Assad to AP: US airstrikes on Syrian troops were ‘intentional,’ lasted nearly 1 hour - youtu.be/s2GUfBppapA
Full AP interview with Assad - youtu.be/tTIXZGSPl4c
New South Front 22-09 - youtu.be/N2jIFKZU5Hk

>SouthFront 9-22
youtu.be/N2jIFKZU5Hk

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pol.foundation
youtu.be/Gh3Lp5PRK9U
youtube.com/watch?v=eCUGHPAvlcY
nytimes.com/2016/09/22/opinion/saad-hariri-iran-must-stop-meddling-in-arab-affairs.html?action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=opinion-c-col-right-region®ion=opinion-c-col-right-region&WT.nav=opinion-c-col-right-region
youtube.com/watch?v=4sviL113eOU
youtube.com/watch?v=PsbC8yDeGUw
youtube.com/watch?v=xK3tXzqais0
youtube.com/watch?v=OuMBniEfgbU
insidesourcenews.com/single-post/2016/09/23/FULL-REPORT-The-Final-Battle-for-Aleppo
twitter.com/RT_com/status/779006748418080769
archive.fo/YO9Jn
twitter.com/JulianRoepcke
youtube.com/watch?v=HSCA8ycuv84
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siberia_Airlines_Flight_1812
twitter.com/IsraelNewsOrg/status/779214508468219904
timesofisrael.com/russia-mossad-other-foreign-agents-killed-in-aleppo-strike/
deutsche-wirtschafts-nachrichten.de/2016/09/23/radar-aufzeichnungen-ueber-abschuss-mh17-aufgetaucht/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cui_bono
twitter.com/sergermedx/status/779226110877921280
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occam's_razor
edition.cnn.com/2015/12/04/politics/air-force-20000-bombs-missiles-isis/
dailymail.co.uk/wires/afp/article-2953319/In-battle-Kobane-US-crews-recount-heavy-bombing.html
independent.co.uk/voices/saudi-arabia-attacked-sunni-shia-leaders-wahhabism-chechenya-robert-fisk-a7322716.html
ausairpower.net/APA-9K37-Buk.html#mozTocId912634
rbth.com/news/2015/06/04/ukraine_sold_last_buk_rocket_to_georgia_long_before_mh17_crash_-_poroshe_46640.html
europe.newsweek.com/turkeys-syria-intervention-sign-weakness-not-strength-501516?utm_source=social&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=/turkeys-syria-intervention-sign-weakness-not-strength-501516?#link_time=1474550980
en.uos.ua/produktsiya/tehnika-pvo/75-zenitniy-raketniy-kompleks-buk
translate.google.de/translate?sl=ru&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=de&ie=UTF-8&u=https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%91%D1%83%D0%BA_(%D0%B7%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%B8%D1%82%D0%BD%D1%8B%D0%B9_%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%BA%D0%B5%D1%82%D0%BD%D1%8B%D0%B9_%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%BC%D0%BF%D0%BB%D0%B5%D0%BA%D1%81)&edit-text=&act=url
comfy.moe/pgppuq.mp4
translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?act=url&depth=2&hl=de&ie=UTF8&nv=1&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ru&tl=en&u=https://ru.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/9%D0%9C317&usg=ALkJrhg9NlovOWL7IlAOfjHJRhEUehrRwA#9.D0.9C317
skynews.com.au/news/top-stories/2016/09/23/airstrike-on-syrian-troops-intentional--assad.html
twitter.com/ilkand/status/779225989939421184
tccb.gov.tr/en/news/542/52400/president-erdogan-meets-with-high-level-businesspeople-in-the-us.html
parismatch.com/Actu/International/Le-president-syrien-Bachar-el-Assad-recoit-Paris-Match-661934
twitter.com/PetoLucem/status/777573765878280192
twitter.com/AnonBabble

pol.foundation

I loved that fucking gif

MAY ALLAH GUIDE BASED ASSAD

what a strange influx of autists we've had in the past few weeks

youtu.be/Gh3Lp5PRK9U
LONG LIVE THE PMU! LONG LIVE THE ISF!

can this be a comfy thread pls?

You doofus, you put the South Front video in twice.

Nice GIF

Gomen ;_;

Yes, it seems that Julian left

If you mean to have your echo chamber then no, I can not allow that.

Who of you fags is this?

He's just being considerate of both American and European/Middle Eastern demographics by posting the date in two formats.

Thank you Minnesota for translating the dates.

Interesting PoV as to why Russia is buying gold, reconsidering the "war on the dollar" theory:

youtube.com/watch?v=eCUGHPAvlcY

what anime is tht from

I don't know german so i'm out of game

>MAY ALLAH GUIDE BASED ASSAD

Dragon ball Z

oy vey: the post

>Saad Hariri: Iran Must Stop Meddling in Arab Affairs

>In Syria, the disaster that has befallen its people began when Iran and its allies intervened to prop up the brutal dictatorship of Mr. Assad against a popular, and originally nonviolent and nonsectarian, pro-democracy uprising. The Syrian people were merely asking for the reform of a vicious and corrupt system by a government that rules by brute force. Now Lebanon is overwhelmed by some 1.3 million Syrian refugees driven from their homes by this remorseless regime.

>The tragedy in Yemen, too, began when the Iranian-backed Houthi rebel militia began its battle against its own people in a coup condemned by the United Nations Security Council. They did this simply to menace and threaten the stability of Saudi Arabia and the other Persian Gulf Arab states.

nytimes.com/2016/09/22/opinion/saad-hariri-iran-must-stop-meddling-in-arab-affairs.html?action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=opinion-c-col-right-region®ion=opinion-c-col-right-region&WT.nav=opinion-c-col-right-region

It was I, Vladimir Ilyich Putin, sheisskopf.

*Scheisskopf

Kaskopp

>89989120
You remain willfully ignorant. More than once side had SAMs you know, but only one side had videos of their SAMs being pushed into the mainstream. Most if not all videos of the Hohols scrambling to move their Buk systems from the frontline have disappeared for goytube entirely. Purely a coincidence.

That russian BUK moving from Russia into Ukraine, and one day after MH17 was shot down rushing back to the border, with then one missle missing, what a "coincident". And ukraine of course shot at a (1) civilian airplane, (2)coming from their territory , (3) while we all know how much planes the rebels had and (4) the ukraine BUK was magically in rebel territory. You are desperately grasping every straw you can reach, that the rebels would fuck up is a far more logical conclusion, also keep in mind they are the only one shooting down planes in the conflict.

IT'S EXACTLY ONE WEEK FROM THE 1ST ANNIVERSARY OF THE RUSSIAN INTERVENTION

HOW HAMMERED DO YOU PLAN TO BE

any news about operation ErdoShield?
turks didn't publish a map for 2-3 days

"buk retreating to border" is a fake video. It was an old video of a Ukie buk purported to have been taken on that day.

Probaly means it doesnt go so well for them.

Because (((ISIS))) has been beating them back apparently.
Looks like Soros moved his PMC goons to that front.

May allah guide based assad

And you honestly think that Kiev had nothing to gain from shooting down a civilian airliner? You failed to address the last points I made here Hohol . Kiev's hand was very actively involved during and after the crash like it or not.

Bullshit, it has been photographed and filmed on a route to the russian border, always the same BUK on the red lorry and pulled by the white truck.
youtube.com/watch?v=4sviL113eOU
youtube.com/watch?v=PsbC8yDeGUw
youtube.com/watch?v=xK3tXzqais0
there are much more vids on youtube

>Okay, you debunked most of my shit, but wait i got more crap, i will not proof whatsoever
You got anything beside could be and would be? And then the manditory hohol insult of the uktra butthurt.

As if your "proof" adequate either. He () has a point you know.

No, but here is satellite footage of Putin's army crossing the border to invade Ukraine
youtube.com/watch?v=OuMBniEfgbU

I already answered this, but please continue in telling more debunked stuff, basically you have done nothing else til now.

When you are not familiar with a topic, dont act like you know stuff and especially dont defend the side that tricked you into believing garbage.

hold up wait a minute. at 0:19 I think it was Putin riding a BMD-1! did anyone else see that? is UN informed?

10/10
I'd say that rebels fucking up is the most likely explaination, I personally would not obey an order to shoot at an airliner especially if it came from some shady intelligence officer.

german autism folks

>autism
Aka i have no arguements left since a few posts.

Does it feel good to be tricked by russian propaganda? Be used for their gain for no own good for you? For being willingfully decived from the truth to ponder to a goal that is t even in your interest?

Julian have autism kek

How long until this kraut officially becomes "Hans, the Sultan of Dresden"?

You have me disappointed believe it or not. I was hoping that your reply would be worthwhile instead of (You) just deflecting stuff. You failed to even debunk any of my points actually and instead post stuff peddled by bellingcat and later Western propaganda outlets.
You ought to look into what happened to a Siberian Airlines flight back in 2001. The Ukrop AD Forces aren't what you may call competent.

Plus Vladimir Vladimirovich's own Il-96 was close by in the area too mere hours in the time window when MH-17 was destroyed (that is fact btw for the German autist).

And lastly good luck finding and assembling an entire team of rebels with enough knowledge to use a sophisticated AD system like the Buk. And it couldn't have been the Russian military as Western propaganda outlets like to say because the Northern Wind (which was the only time other than the closing of the Debaltsevo kotel that Russian troops were actively involved) didn't start until August.

Anyway good night guys.

why assad and not the freedom fightin usa backed rebels

the final battle for Aleppo.
insidesourcenews.com/single-post/2016/09/23/FULL-REPORT-The-Final-Battle-for-Aleppo

It'd be nice if this were to happen before Obama gets out of office.

>asking for a friend

Are they even trying ?

Hello cuckchila.

>You have me disappointed believe it or not.
Because i dont fall for your old, reheated lies so easily? You couldnt bring up any evidence or debunk anything i said, you are a failure through and through.

>You ought to look into what happened to a Siberian Airlines flight back in 2001. The Ukrop AD Forces aren't what you may call competent.
We totaly should do this shouldnt we?
>Russian officials dismissed the American claim as "unworthy of attention",[12] and Russian President Vladimir Putin told the press the next day that "the weapons used in those exercises had such characteristics that make it impossible for them to reach the air corridor through which the plane was moving".
Russia and Putin denied it, sound somewhat familiar to MH17?

>Plus Vladimir Vladimirovich's own Il-96 was close by in the area too mere hours in the time window when MH-17 was destroyed (that is fact btw for the German autist).
Then show me the flightplan, thats just another hoax, you liar. Crappy JPGs, blogs and shady "news" sites dont count. You just keeping tossing put lies after lies.

>And...
Sure thing, they drove BUKs to the rebels, but didnt make sure they can use them. Genius.

assad going to take Aleppo and the war is over.

i repeat

assad is going to take Aleppo the war is over.

Rebels funding will stop when Aleppo falls

twitter.com/RT_com/status/779006748418080769

Good morning bois

Lol, they still haven't changed it.

archive.fo/YO9Jn

twitter.com/JulianRoepcke

Daily reminder

Why am I not surprised

Ok, but what's a leppo tho?

I wonder if he's hitting underage boys too.

>@hamzajarjanazi
>nazi
kek

> a leppo

You know shit is bad when even terrorists meme you.

youtube.com/watch?v=HSCA8ycuv84

Jihadi Julian thread? Jihadi Julian thread.

>Accuses others of being failures
>uses Western (((media)))

You have not prove anything kek

whats there to change? its literally what happened

Then debunk what i said with your elitery sources or stay silent.

Some kike shill edited out the Israeli involvement once or twice.

You did not debunk anything he said. Did you see that Ukraine admitted to shooting down that plane. Or did it not fit you narrative?

but the joos control everything, they would just hide anything that's positive for them don't you know?

Piss off shill..
Why.. it's off topic and you haven't provided any reliable sources anyway... don't ask for definitive proof if you can't do that for your own arguments..

>Editor-in-Chief of Bild.de

WTF is wrong with the German media?

people like this live there

The same thing that is wrong with all western media. They believe their own propaganda.

So ukraine shot it down and what did Putin? Denied it being possible.

Russenmett ist bestes Mett. Hast es dir hier schön bequem gemacht du kleiner importierter Verräter, hier lässt es sich auch viel besser für Russland shillen als in Russland selber wo man täglich sieht wie es wirklich ist. Dann doch lieber hier bleiben und Deutschland für das eigene Versagen verantwortlich machen und Russland vergöttern.

Read you moron

>Ukraine eventually admitted that it caused the crash, probably by an errant S-200 missile fired by its armed forces.[1] Ukraine ended up paying $15 million to surviving family members of 78 victims ($200,000 per victim).

"It's both morally and politically justified to start a direct conflict with a nuclear superpower over things that we are guilty of ourselves."

Bild is garbage, people made a blog exlusivly for them, showing which errors or false stuff they reported.

And still Russia had denied it and also Putin himself, this was what i was pointing out. I said nothing else, go bark at another tree.

>JaishAlosra elite armed group of #Daesh arrived #Aleppo last week to protect #Dabiq.

>JaishAlosra is best equipped group of #Daesh. They are about 3k. They use special heavy vehicles & have lot of anti tanks missiles.
they actually believe that stupid prophecy.

If Russia was so sure Ukraine did not shoot it down. Why did they accept reparations from Ukraine?

I dont give a fuck, but what they did was denying it at first.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL>LOLLLOLOLOL>LOLOLOL

twitter.com/IsraelNewsOrg/status/779214508468219904

I hate to post this because of where YPG is on it, but I'm too lazy to fix that and it's a relatively minor detail.

So we got a confirmation?

Would help if I included the image, now wouldn't it.

>the comments

timesofisrael.com/russia-mossad-other-foreign-agents-killed-in-aleppo-strike/

I-it's not a c-confirmation.
J-just a report on russia's c-claims.
N-no jews died g-goyim.

So the Ukrainians are incompetent as the Colorado guy said.

Kek how that one argument backfired on you. I would focus on your other points too instead of ad hominems. I bet your other arguments are just as week.

We are all active on social media or some news sites.

Appreciate it and don't reveal other Anons or show your full power level.

Sure, but it seems your media are on a whole different level. Their zelotry in spreading their narrative outpaces CNN by a mile.

I never said that the ukraine didnt shot down that plane, show me where i did that or shut up. Nobody gives a crap about stuff you pulled out of your ass, so you have something to argue about. Furthermore who posted the wiki link me or that idiotic fatball? Me since the didnt post a link or source ONCE.

>dat pic
HALAKHA'D

>have no arguments

pic related, how can you even compete?

Stop shitposting in /sg/, Julian.

Don't you have enough work to do with your pro-ISIS Twitteraccount?

Ukraine is a failed state and your arguments are invalid and most of them backfire on you.

ukraine shot down a jet with a buk before, they probably did this one too

Yeah he asked you to refute him and you didn't and posted a jewpedia link of all places. Really helps your credibility dude hahaha

deutsche-wirtschafts-nachrichten.de/2016/09/23/radar-aufzeichnungen-ueber-abschuss-mh17-aufgetaucht/

>The Russian arms manufacturer Almaz-Antey has surprisingly presented radar records of the shooting down of MH17

>making all the russian shills BTFO and mad
Feels good.

>gets called out by multiple people

>I-I a-am making le Russian trolls mad, right?

lol, kk
stay delusional

Fuck it, shut Cred Forums down, I can't even post properly anymore.

I know you're having a laugh, but all this stuff is pretty shady. A missile doesn't self-destruct, veers off course, locks onto an airliner full of jews out of its range and tracks it despite having a semi-active guidance (as far as I know).

I think they just go after the biggest target.

are you worried that the new data may damage your narrative?
is that why you are here?

I don't know...
Ask Colorado maybe

Still waiting for your answers, but please keep on evading and pulling more crap out of your ass. On the topic of backfiring, the story he provided ALSO showed that russian denied it was true. Totaly didnt backfire or anything.
>implying that getting called out by russian sheeples is something out of the ordinary
They tend to baw i. groups.

Rather being impressed how people are so deep stuck in their mindbubble and still fall for thise old russian lies.

I miss mark

nah Ukraine shot it intentionally because they were desperate at the time and needed international support.

I mean, if you ask "who benefited?" the answer is obviously Ukraine.

The question should be who fucked up. Answer is Russia.
The who benifits is a rather a didndu mindset, next you are going to tell us, so many blacks get arrested because they are innocent but the police profits from putting them in jail for no reason.

>All this delicious damage control

I'd stop posting if I were you dude. All you done so far is quickly change the subject or use ad hominems against whoever is talking to you.

You deserve to get brutally murdered in the upcoming civil war, faggot.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cui_bono

>The who benifits is a rather a didndu mindset
Actually it is from a roman named Marcus Tullius Cicero....

Not the brightest bulb, are you?

Well, the huns never did care much for the Imperial Romans, now did they?

shieeeet Erdogan what are you doing man?

twitter.com/sergermedx/status/779226110877921280

>SIS captured Qantara,Qeragoz,Tal shair & Tatahumus villages from Turkish backed FSA. 19 FSA soldiers killed and many captured alive.

is this guy a reliable source?

The Ukraine clearly benefited from paying millions in reparations...
>Russia fucked up by getting a russian plane shot down.
Technically true, ECM and flares should be standard on your civilian crafts when you're hated by half of the world.
>the police profits from arresting blacks
The prisons do.

they did call themselves the holy roman empire for like 1000 years tho

also test:

>
>
>

The ninety million pleases me.

roaches are even more incompetent than i thought them to be.

Soros moved his best ISIS to that front.
FSA and the mossaderates can't really compete.
What the living fuck have the fucking k*rds been doing though?
So much for the "k*rds are great fighters" meme, they can't do shit without constant USAF flying overhead and SOF boots on the ground in front of them.

Me quickly changing the subject. Shall we just drop that on the pile of stuff you claimed about me like all the rest? Lets just do this, you can up with the next stupid claim, about what i saud according to you.

Kaskopp, you are not even further away than a hour in a tank.

For god sake, are you really thinking i dont know that? Just because it exists doesnt mean you have to apply it to anything. To take you on your own turf:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occam's_razor
Russian rebels shot down military planes before, therefore they are the ones most likely shooting down MH17

i guess its because there is no change thats why

May Trump send many Americans to spill their blood in Syria

crashing this operation.......

>For god sake, are you really thinking i dont know that?
Pretty sure you didn't, because Romans are pretty much the opposite of dindus.

>Russian rebels shot down military planes before, therefore they are the ones most likely shooting down MH17

But never shot down civilian planes, even though they were flying over the Donbas for weeks before MH-17.

The Ukraine shot down civilian planes though.

It happened not that long ago, in 2001. With a buk missile. And just like this time, the Ukraine lied about it.

of course they cant. its a well known thing that USA did more air sorties during kobane operation compared to the whole 2nd gulf war.

wait what?

Wew, You got me just as I am packing my stuff up. Believe me I honest would love to Jihadi Julian, but unlike you I don't get paid for spouting up anti-Russian bile all day. You don't need me to do it for you though like maybe address why Ukraine had their BUKs in the area of the shoot down too instead of claiming it was a lie.

If we were going to purge nusrat, ISIS, and k*rd terrorists, I'd be all for it.
Unfortunately Assad would never allow it, he wouldn't trust Trump or any American forces, can't say I blame him.

its a ypg source of course its not reliable.

also all these isis attacks i dont really believe in. do they just put 5 guys in a car, pass through all those places and suddenly declare they invaded those places. kinda seems surreal.

Ukraines were shooting no planes at all to begin with, but russian rebels were, so who of the two will rather shot one by accident? You can basically see how everything you try to say is constructed and oriented before so the russians didndunuffin.

edition.cnn.com/2015/12/04/politics/air-force-20000-bombs-missiles-isis/

dailymail.co.uk/wires/afp/article-2953319/In-battle-Kobane-US-crews-recount-heavy-bombing.html

etc. without heavy US support k*rds are nothing as we can see them constantly losing inside turkey.

>so who of the two will rather shot one by accident
The Ukraine didn't shoot anything by accident. They shot that plane intentionally. To get international aid. And it worked.

Good, good. Fall in line like a good goyim. May the death of another 4,000 soldiers come for another decade in Syria. May trillions of our dollars be spent and the other troops kill themselves upon returning to America.

>implying Cred Forums isnt plague by paid and unpaid russian shills 24/7
Show me where those ukraine BUKs were and why they should even shot plane to begin with, when the rebels had done it multiple times before?

Ya blew it.

So it is
>Lies!Russiadidndunuffin
Doesnt explain why the plane was struck from shrapnels of a missle coming from below and front of the plane.

Sorry didn't mean to encroach on your safe space. Maybe more dead American soldiers will cheer you up. 7000 a year. Now let's go to Syria and kick some ass like Trump daddy says

>Doesnt explain why the plane was struck from shrapnels of a missle coming from below and front of the plane

Because the Ukraine shot it from the front.,
duh.

wew lad

independent.co.uk/voices/saudi-arabia-attacked-sunni-shia-leaders-wahhabism-chechenya-robert-fisk-a7322716.html

>The Saudis step deeper into trouble almost by the week. Swamped in their ridiculous war in Yemen, they are now reeling from an extraordinary statement issued by around two hundred Sunni Muslim clerics who effectively referred to the Wahhabi belief – practiced in Saudi Arabia – as “a dangerous deformation” of Sunni Islam.

inb4 >Robert Fisk

there is nothing to worry Bibi is with them :^)
I hope you be right

If you knew anything about geopolitics, international law, or reading comprehension, you wouldn't have made suchs leaf-like posts.

Plane was over rebel territory when hit, so ukraine had their BUKs in rebel territory? Seriously? That what you want to tell us? BAHAHA

>implying missiles can't fly from Ukrainian territory to rebel territory

Do you know how missiles work?

>etc. without heavy US support k*rds are nothing as we can see them constantly losing inside turkey.

What difference, at this point, does it make when they've 2x-3x the birthrates or turks?

Your own words, just a post before:
>Because the Ukraine shot it from the front.,
This is the reason why people like you fall for such stuff, you simplymdont care how often you are wrong, it is always okay, never matters. Truely pathetic.

Ok please mr geopolitics expert, please inform me of the effectiveness of Trump's or any great plan to send Americans to die in Syria and how that is going to work in the future. We are russia's bitch. Assad is better than isis but that doesn't change the fact that there is no long term solution to that shithole with extended American presence

It seems you never bothered to look at a map. The Ukraine controlled territory to the south of Torez at the time.

>Islamic State advancing closer on Al-Ra'i town against FSA and Turkey army

its going great, lad

>Trump's great plan to send Americans to die in Syria
Google, do you seriously think you speak for Trump? Get your fucking head out of your ass.

>hehehe i called him google. What a shill hehehe.
Trump has no idea what he is talking about and neither do you fag.

Thank you for correcting the record.

reminder that war is bad and you should feel bad.

Care to provide a source to your claim?

I'm now a #shillery4hillary

Hey kike, you forgot to disclose your donation amount.

aww you cant up with a better comeback than muhshill?

Collecting checks is my game pussy

Out of range and uselessly close to enemy territory, show me pictures of ukraine BUKs there at that time. Conviently they are in Range from rebel territory.

He donated 6gorillion libcuck tears.
Greatest ally.

>american troops dying by the thousand to a middle eastern militia
Didn't happen in Iraq, won't happen in Syria. Regardless, America won't deploy regulars in Syria.

7000 dead American soldiers offing themselves each year. Moral victories are great tho

inderesing.

>Turkey's plan in Eupharates Shield is to give the areas that are cleared from ISIS to Syrian army

Ha! Everyone knows tears aren't accepted by the Jewish banks! only dead american soldier blood

>[doubt]

The hohols didnt shoot at any planes because the rebels did not and still dont have any fucking airforce.

Eine scheisse die du hier argumentierst...

Is this who I think it is?

Ya but the range of a buk is 50 km, the radius of those circles are half the range of buk missile. It seems that you've confused radius with diameter.

FSA and Idlib, or what will be left of them, will be reintegrating with SAA and the Syrian Arab Republic after all the foreign jihadis are purged from their ranks and Aleppo comes under full SAA control.

Whether the k*rds are able to get themselves in line or want to get themselves genocided remains to be seen, as usual they are untrustable and unherdable and getting increasingly uncooperative in the peace process.

Because it was hit by a missile...
I mean the BUK manufacturer even tested it with a model cockpit and a real BUK missile. And the damage was exactlly what you would expect if a BUK hit a plane

yeah it sounds a bit far fetched desu senpai

>those digits

turks in eastern anatolia also have 2x-3x birthrates compared to turks in western parts. low birthrates are for only the parts where the general education and wealth is higher. when you go to east of ankara, turks also have shit ton of kids etc.

also consider the fact that majority of the k*rds dont even support pkk/seperatism. there is a reason why HDP votes dropped to 10% only and according to polls and shit half of that 10% votes come from extreme-left wing turks as well.

>that 10% votes come from extreme-left wing turks as well.
>extreme-left wing turks

i fucking hate these people. why is our left so shit?

the reason people have less kids in the west is because they simply dont have the time to take care of them as they work

the kids they end up having are shit americanized faggot loving feminists because they grew up watching youtube and instagram

its because the good part of the left got #rekt in 1980 coup.

even those werent that good too anyways.

What in the hell kind of game are you trying to play here, Aquafresh?

Turkey. If you do this you'll be cool again. Hell I won't even criticism you if you choose to live under a megalomaniac wanna be dictator.

Ich glaub einer von uns beiden versteht da was falsch...weil ich sage MH17 wurde von einer russischen BUK abgeschossen.

Dont confuse the 9M38M1 with the 9M317, only russia got the later one with the 50km range, Ukraine only got the 9M38M1 with 30km range.

Or because we have a higher life expectancy, a better standard of living, we dont need 7 kids to work the farm anymore, low birth mortality rate. Working has nothing to do with it, we just have evolved past needing 9 kids like the 3rd world because we take care of them much better; we know most of them are going to live longer

dude if it was my choice i would mass 100-200k soldiers to syria border and #rekt everything on my way to SAA border and then say like,

"okay assad, solve your internal problems and i will give all these lands back to you when you are done. just promise to genocide k*rds"

TURKISH NAT-SOC WHEN?!

If HDP is party for hc-lefties you haven't seen the left in West, HDP is nothing compared to lefty-terrorist parties in Europe.

>all these excuses

I would imagine that morale would drop below zero if word of this got out to the turkFSA.

which newspaper?

It's called femminism.

hdp is worse. they are actually extreme-right-wing k*rdish party that supports killing turks in streets but is able to get extreme-left-wing turks because extreme-left-wing turks are amazingly stupid people.

god i sometimes go crazy when i think about it.

it's says right in the picture lad

You can always just genocide k*rds while Bashar genocides jihadis.

No excuses, just what the modern world looks like past 1945. Maybe you roaches will get there some day.

>ISIS captured Qantara,Qeragoz,Tal shair and Tatahumus villages from FSA. 19 FSA soldiers killed and many captured alive.

turks pls explain

>You can always just genocide k*rds while Bashar genocides jihadis.
sounds like a perfect world desu senpai.

also,

screen cap this, if assad wins he will genocide all sunnis in syria.

Or environmental science. whatever

its just twitter war at this point. nothing is happening. if there was a clash all newspapers in turkey would write about it already.

i bet they are planing something very big since about 40k turkish troops are waiting the order to just invade n.syria at this point.

But his wife is a Sunni
So is most of SAA

obama out-taqiyya'd erdogan that's it

then he will just genocide sunni's in n.syria idk. this is what i've heard/read from many analysts etc.

source is cringe worthy

Damn, that's fucked up. So the left-wing turks hate themselves as much as left-wing finns or swedes hate themselves? Or is there another reason why they can lure turks in there?

>only russia got the later one with the 50km range
Not according to this:

ausairpower.net/APA-9K37-Buk.html#mozTocId912634

Of course, Ukraine claims they don't have any Buk missiles. Which is, you know, a lie. There were pictures of them in the ATO zone.

rbth.com/news/2015/06/04/ukraine_sold_last_buk_rocket_to_georgia_long_before_mh17_crash_-_poroshe_46640.html

>(((Analysts)))
Sounds like they all went to the same analytics school that Dubai Dave went to.

its actually a bit different. extreme-left-wing turks hate erdogan so much that they support an extreme-right-wing k*rd party that supports killing turks.

yeah i dont like erdogan too but just because i hate him doesnt mean i will vote for some party that supports dead turks. its a whole new level of fucked up.

they are some newspaper journalists / security analysts etc. in turkey and whatever they said to me turn out to be true so far.

>extreme-left-wing turks hate erdogan so much that they support an extreme-right-wing k*rd party that supports killing turks

JUST

Well in N syria it might be true, but it wouldn't be because they're sunni, it would be because they're waging a war against him to try to kill him. Those people have an agenda and as (((journalists))) and (((analysts))) they're engaged in the propaganda war, I think if you find who writes their checks you will find strange (((coincidences))).

well one is an ex-special forces soldiers and the other is a journalist in Hurriyet newspaper. so far what they ve told came out to be true in most cases. and i dont doubt their nationalism at all. pretty neat people desu.

The link doesnt provide this information, state where it is said, not doing so on your own on such a long page is dubious to begin with.

For the later:
>Russian arms manufacturers and the Russian MoD don’t hold a monopoly on falsehoods and dubious claims, however. On June 4, Interfax quoted Ihor Smeshko, an advisor to the Ukrainian president and former head of the SBU as saying, “As far as I know, Ukraine sold its last Buk to Georgia.” Presumably, he was referring not to the Buk M1 missile system, but rather the 9M38M1 missile in response to claims that it may have been stolen from a Ukrainian military warehouse seized by rebels. According to the United Nations Register of Conventional Arms, Georgia received 48 Buk missiles from Ukraine in 2007, along with a Buk M1.

Misquoting or out of context ist rather repetive with russian media and the ones copying from them.

>Turkey’s Syria Intervention: A Sign of Weakness Not Strength

europe.newsweek.com/turkeys-syria-intervention-sign-weakness-not-strength-501516?utm_source=social&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=/turkeys-syria-intervention-sign-weakness-not-strength-501516?#link_time=1474550980

; _ ;

Is this still their current stance?

Just received this two. What do you think about them? Aren't they cute?

Speaking of misquoting, you accidentally clipped the last sentence:

>Unfortunately for Mr. Smeshko, a number of videos and pictures of Ukrainian Buks have been uploaded to social media since 2007

it sounds to me that they are trying to justify intervention more and more at this point

it's too early to say anthing at this point

yes. they also say in the following months operations in n.syria will expend to pyd etc. and many more other things.

typical western propoganda. clearly nothing is happening atm in the n.syria regarding to turkey. USA SOF interfered and many FSA troops left the scene (which was the plan of USA because they dont want turkey to intervene into syria, it stops their american-slave k*rdish state plans). dont also forget that just recently russian chief of staff was in turkey, clearly there is a deal going on and thus turkish troops are just waiting for the order.

that article also claims USA planes helped turkish troops advance which is a total lie.

Bolivia no pico

turkey doesnt need justification desu. we have a treaty with syria which says that if turkey is threatened by terrorist groups from syria, turkey has the rights to intervene. we dont need any justification at this point at all. its all just erdogan is a spineless coward thats it.

Interesting. I guess it's a recruiting tactic, but to be painting the conflict in a sectarian light this late in the game and post-Turkey & Erdogan's biggest pivot ever is strange to me.

erdogan's mistakes is being sectarian thats all desu.

Weeb faggot.

You are still ordering anime figures? what's wrong with you бpaт?

>he was referring not to the Buk M1 missile system, but rather the 9M38M1 missile in response to claims that it may have been stolen from a Ukrainian military warehouse seized by rebels
Despite this being irrelevant in our conversation and rather an obvious try to start side topics: Tell were it is said in your link that Ukraine has 9M317.

or maybe they are planning to never leave N syria because muh sunni genocide?

hot glue when?

>complain about inaccurate quotes
>while quoting inaccurately
Hey man, you brought it up.

Here too, they say Ukraine is in the process of upgrading to the 9M317

Sorry bro, they had the missiles.

I never claimed that ukraine doesnt have any BUKs and the quoted part from me described why the quote is highly probaly out of context. It is irrelevant for the conversation to add your part.

The link once again doesnt provide any viable info and you ignore that the last one also didnt had it. You are getting outright disrespectful.

translate.google.de/translate?sl=ru&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=de&ie=UTF-8&u=https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%91%D1%83%D0%BA_(%D0%B7%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%B8%D1%82%D0%BD%D1%8B%D0%B9_%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%BA%D0%B5%D1%82%D0%BD%D1%8B%D0%B9_%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%BC%D0%BF%D0%BB%D0%B5%D0%BA%D1%81)&edit-text=&act=url
Even the russian wiki doesnt site ukraine as an owner of 9M317, while it mentions Russia and
other countries as owners.

>wiki
Now he's using wikipedie to try and damage control.

Though logically, if the Deir Ezzor operation had gone entirely according to plan, ISIS should have swept the pocket by now. They haven't, done pretty badly in fact - ergo, something went wrong, some sort of interference, - like possibly a critical CC&C room getting wiped out causing all ground advance to stop.

Just a thought.

stop posting

This is russian propaganda as well, right? But hey, at least you know hohols are only self-hating russians.

are you going to "repaint" them?

Reminder that if Hillary gets elected, she will kill Assad and go to war with Iran.

comfy.moe/pgppuq.mp4

We should totaly just listen to random anonymous people on the internet instead, i mean who would go on the internet and lie? Strange hiw you didnt complain about his useless links.

He dumped a link, claimed it is in there, didnt quote it and when asked for where it is in the link, he just dumped the next link repeating the same vile behaviour.

Retarded? Where does it say anything about 9M317? Double retarded? The Link has been posted before and already been found insufficient. Quality posting fron your side there.

post feet pics

Japanon, why do your women love us italians?
I've been to Tokyo recently, had packs of wild jappettes following me screaming ITARIANO CIAO BERRISSIMOOO and taking pics with me while offering me drinks and shit. I don't even know how they could tell i was italian

Felt vaguely embarrassed since they know more about Fellini and Mastroianni than i do. Also sing O Sole Mio with perfect accent.

I think it's time to take a step back, deep breath, and relax. Everything's gonna be ok, just put the detonator down.

So only wikipedia links are good for you? Well, here you go:

translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?act=url&depth=2&hl=de&ie=UTF8&nv=1&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ru&tl=en&u=https://ru.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/9%D0%9C317&usg=ALkJrhg9NlovOWL7IlAOfjHJRhEUehrRwA#9.D0.9C317

Where does it say anything about 9M317 in ukraine?
>Buk-M1 air defense missile system is armed in the following countries:
>Ukraine in 2016 has 72 complex
The Buk-m1 is the vehicle. No one is claiming that ukraine doesnt have those. We are debating about the 9M317, which ukraine BUK would have needed to shoot down MH17 out of the rebel territory from the front. Ukraine doesnt have them they have the 9M38.

and I though I had wasted a lot of time playing that

Current map, posted 2 hours ago.

SNEK A SHIT

STFO, ((((((((German)))))))). You can't into proper rhetoric neither will you convince anyone but your mum to suck Jamal's dick.

Go back to your fantasy @JihadiJulian, where your unicorn freedom fighters proudly beat evil poutin thugs.

ISIS stronk

Surprisingly balanced article from the media in my country. Is the tone like this in other western media outlets?

skynews.com.au/news/top-stories/2016/09/23/airstrike-on-syrian-troops-intentional--assad.html

TEH SHIELD IS COLLAPSING
Ottoman When on suicide watch

Has Jihadi Julian finally graced us with his presence?

And where is the proof it was 9M317 and not 9M38? The only difference between the missiles is the engine and the targetting device, the warhead is the same. Now go, it's time for salat, you don't to get beheaded by Merkel's shariah police do you?

What a wise and cool minded response, i mean i totaly didnt have those before.

If you wouldnt toss that around so often someone could take it almost serious. kek

Don't be so quick to laugh. That's jsut ISIS, "CAPTURING" supplies and reinfor-Err... "PRISONERS" from the """""moderate terrorists""""

>[worry]
This is totally not good.

fucking erdojew

twitter.com/ilkand/status/779225989939421184

Back to twitter Julian

Not a single fucking bit of news from East Aleppo. WTF? disgusted.jpg

>giving (You)s to the (((German))) shill
In other news, where will /sg/ go when moot#3 finally makes Cred Forums pay-to-shitpost?

err, discord?

Aw fuck. So it's come to this.

Wikipedia is exactly what you are criticizing though.

Why dont you follow up the conversation before participating? At this moment you are metaphorically running around like a headless chicken in this discussion, making no sense at all. Look up what this was about.
Oh, btw since the US guy doesnt answer anymore you can guess he knows he is wrong and now you want to defend his claim. Garantied fail incoming.

Vladimir, could you uhh...maybe lend a hand up there? Surveillance to help guide artillery, bombings, anything.

French PM and associates are still on the "assad must go" meme, even is our previous Foreign Minister is gone (the one back in 2012 who defended Nusra saying they were doing good job in Syria). Well, he still wanted the Nobel Peace Prize for his doings in the Climate COP21, these crooks have no shame.

But some media outlets (mainly Christian La Croix, Monde Diplo, sometimes Le Figaro) can into objectivity.
The best part with the online press are the comments (most are red-pilled, but labeled as "putin trolls" by the good goyim), and when the leftist globalist medias (L'Obs, le Monde, Libération in France) are forced to align to facts (US bombing of Deir Ezzor).

they are all dead
god speed SAA

No, one is just some random idiot telling stuff just like he likes anonymously, while the other is a moderated site sourcing and giving information, which it is constructed to.

this is shady as fuck

>Attending the meeting were..
>Henry Kissinger of Kissinger Associates
>James Rothschild of the Rothschild Family.

tccb.gov.tr/en/news/542/52400/president-erdogan-meets-with-high-level-businesspeople-in-the-us.html

>since the US guy doesnt answer anymore
You mean Mighty Colorado? He's asleep, he has to get up for work soon. You're not worth losing sleep over.

>Monde Diplo
I had an abo on this in ~2010 for a while and remember it as very informative but with a stupid green bias, Are they really ok with the middle east?

Well Sidorenko is more involved in Autism shitposting than delivering news since he won the /Sg/ tournament.

Operation still ongoing according to PetoLucem & Leith.

Nice proofs Julian, I'm gonna give you a second chance to prove it was 9M317

You have what you deserve, nothing else.

B-but the operation was supposed to beat ISIS !!! Erdogan-senpai, I'm confused !!!

All Syrians are scum and I hope that they all die a slow and painful death.

Can't wait for Israel to take over

Hey I remember these brings me back to 2013. Cred Forums was much better back then

This has to do with the pivoting of the rest of the western elites against Soros and the Saudees. Big things will come from this meeting, stay tuned.

care to elaborate?

were you raped as a child?

Low effort bait so here's low effort (You):

yUO]

>made claim
>gets asked for proof
>spams link, tells it is in there somewhere (tm)
>gets asked WHERE it is in the link, since it is obvious not in there
>doesnt answer this, but just spams an other link, again tells it is in there somewhere (tm)
>gets called out for it and proof is posted, that he is wrong and all his arguement collapses into nothing
>he magically disapears
Yeah, he is totaly gone to work. Sure.

I didnt say it was a 9M317, that was what the US guy was claiming. Yes, you are so bad at this.

Is the doctor Assad?

The rest of the western elites are finally realizing the threat that Soros and the Sauds pose to them.
As for what specifically they will decide to do, I'm not sure yet, time will tell.

So it was 9M38 then? And hohols have hundreds of them thus it was them who shot it down, alright. I never knew cucking a german was this easy.

It's still very informative (they are the last pure investigation journalism media in France, and non aligned with mainstream political parties and medias), and doing pretty good with the ME.

As for the bias, it's more an alter-mondialist/multipolar world one than a green one. Yes, they are leftists but not total retards.

Of course, based Al-Assad isn't presented as a democrat, but he himself recognize the fact Syria has still work to do. (there was a great interview of him in Paris Match, link here in you can into french, yandex translate otherwise) :
parismatch.com/Actu/International/Le-president-syrien-Bachar-el-Assad-recoit-Paris-Match-661934

Why is this german mad at assad?

He works a day job at BAE Systems.
Sorry he can't be here 24/7 to have pointless arguments with you about shit you'll never change your opinion on.

lmao

Germans are always mad at their masters' enemies. That's all they need to be mad at someone, they are all mindless drones.

>german

>9M38
Times you embressed yourself:+1
The 9M38 doesnt have the range to be shot from non russian rebels area and hit MH17 from the front. You basically just accepted that only russian rebels could have shot down MH17. Congratiulation, you outplayed yourself.

>Finland defending russia
Now THAT is what someone can call cucked.

BAKING NEW BREAD

Where did i said something about Assad?

Go tell someone else this childrens story. He got BTFO, he left.

wait until it's 300

>WorldOnAlert @worldonalert 3 min
>
>#Aleppo: #Assad & #Russia|n airstrikes >destroyed 3 @SyriaCivilDef centers in Eastern >#Aleppo City since the morning.

WTF is a "civil defence" center. If it's defence it's a military target.
Ah, the joy of seing a white helmet lying in the destroyed area !!!

Still cringing the Dutch gov sent money to the White sHillmets

Thats literally donating money to al-Qaeda

>whiteberries getting aerially picked
Feels good man.

>Taliban statement confirms that 5 US soldiers were kills in a heavy clashes in Alingar district, Laghman region

afghanistan was a mistake

what did he mean by this?

LOL

Repost in the new thread.

Are there any maps I need to update?

He clearly wants teh Erdo's D

last reply

Send him the video of the turks with the captured k*rd woman laying in a stream. That should cool him off.

twitter.com/PetoLucem/status/777573765878280192

Wie wäre es du machst einen "MH-17 Böse Russen sind schuld" Thread auf und verpisst dich von hier ?

Die Ukraine hat doch reczht wenig aktuell mit der Offensive in Aleppo zu tun

Man könnte wirklich glauben das es sich bei dir um Julian Röpcke den UBER Reporter handelt...

I dream of a new Persian empire conquering everything up to Indus river and bringing them civilization once more.

It's West Ghouta south of Damascus, sept 18th.

But it does. Don't you know how to read a map?

>Now THAT is what someone can call cucked
And where's the logic in that statement? Just because we were at war which USSR won very pyrrhically? We fucked russians up big time and they never conquered us or "liberated" us. That was the fate of germans. You got cucked so hard that you still feel quilty of a thing that never even happened. Only thing I'm defending is the truth. Truth, or honor for that matter, isn't something you germans have or ever had.

NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD

>That obvious placed white helmet in the picture... like they want that even the most retarded person understands

Wenn du den ganzen Schrott wirklich gelesen hättest, wäre dir aufgefallen, dass ich mit dem Scheiss nicht angefangen habe, ich habe es schlichtweg nur zu Ende gebracht. Aber ist halt typisch Russenlutschter, jeder positve Scheiss ist voll supi und kann bleiben, aber wehe wenn, dann, ja dann meine Herren glühen die Rosseten der ganz Russenbücklingen vor Popoweh, als ob es kein morgen mehr gibt.

You said something, cuck? I couldnt hear you over all your russian cocksucking and over how you embaressed yourself with stupidity AGAIN. And how you defend being a russian cuck, you ae truely a good litte cuck.

seems like the roach plan worked out in the end. The gave ISIS a helping hand. Good job t*rks!