INCOMING SHITSTORM IN FINLAND

mtv.fi/uutiset/rikos/artikkeli/vinkkimiehet-asema-aukion-pahoinpitelysta-epailty-uusnatsi-voi-valttya-kuolemantuottamustuomiolta/6085446

>The Nordfront member who accidentaly killed Jimi the lefty junkie sometimes ago might void prosecution, if the doctor is found to have made a mistake for letting Jimi go home from the hospital too early
>If this is the Case, the suspected Nordfront member is found not guilty
>If this happens, a protest and possible a riot from the leftists is to Be expected

Wew lad

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pNLJz07lA_I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>"riot"

Fuck off Finland, you took all the good Somalis from us Minnesotans.

upload fail

fuck.

Wait what happened? a nazi doctor OD'd some faggot lefty junkie ?

So what happened then?

what's going on here?

Is spurdo the greatest contribution Finland has made to the world?

Finnish "nazis" were walking in the street or sth. Antifa attempts to disturb it. Antifa gets BTFO, one of them dies.

>everytime antifacists fight real NatSocs, they lose big time everytime

Like pottery

Spurdo and Nokia phones.

this guy?

More like
>junkie faggot sees neo-nazis on the street
>spits on them and provokes them
>gets kicked, falls over and hits his head, btfo instantly
>goes to hospital and dies a week later
>Finnish media goes all out saying he dindu nuffin, he a good boy

Dr Pekkalainen...

What are you implying? Progressives are incredibly violent and aggressive.

>what was the battle of Sacromento?
>implying he wasn't both a junkie and antifa

Fingol Улc

Proud of Finland.

Hope they are part of Europe that saves itself.

>Slavs, Magyars, Balts, Fins, and Vlachs are the last hope for a European identity and classical virtues of nationalism.

I wasn't talking about that. I was saying what actually happened. The guy was a junkie piece of shit and also a leftist but nowhere has it shown that he was an antifa.

is that not him?
I just put Jesse Torniainen into google image. he looks like a nazi.

Life is good in Helsinki.

Especially since I live close to the immigrant housing.

Europeans CHOOSE to live in these commie boxes.

Went to Toulouse. Beautiful city, fantastic architecture. Quaint stuff. And then all of a sudden, in the middle of these century+ old buildings, a fucking modernist box. Not the glassy variant, but like in OP's picture. Literal commie block, like something out of a ghetto.

Friend explained to me that Frenchmen actually think it looks good. That a building can look this way and considered be high class stuff.

What the actual fuck. It was a bit of a shock to me because I always though buildings like these are the way they are because they're cheap. That's why we have them around over here.

Seems like a lot of effort to have an antifa movement in a country that had to fight both Nazis and Soviets. I mean, why the fuck does Finland have to be part of anything? Fucking globalists.

Don't know. But I can see why people think he is an antifa. Antifa are always the absolute bottom of society. They are the type of people who live on welfare and use it to buy drugs but also want anarchy, whatever they think it means.

I think that's a refugee center in the picture actually

Gimmi more jimmis

dont forget this

A short while ago some Finnish grandpa was murdered by refugees to avoid deportation
>main stream media mentions it briefly and then radio silence

Jimi the leftist junkie was accidentally killed for being a fucking retard
>mainstream media goes full DINDU NUFFIN

Lol at this shit

Yeah but it's no different from other commie blocks you see here.

A friend of mine lives a bit far away in an area that is out a few km into the woods. No buildings before it, suddenly out of nowhere there's a few blocks with terrible roads and horribly gray commiecubes.

is all of scandinavia like this??

That "finnish" in the pic gave me cancer.
The proper translation is "Älä välitä minusta. Rotujen erot ovat vain ihossa" pls fix:D

EMBRACE YOUR HERITAGE

What? No. Not at all. The only buildings that look like that are the museums, theaters and libraries.

Those pics are realistic. Finnish nature is beautiful but if you really wanna see nordic beauty go to Norway. The country is unbeliviably beautiful

finngolian nazis xDDD

I dont think he or the pic implied that our houses look like that.

if you type any other country + architecture whatever you get looks 10 times better than that
except sweden and norway
whats up with you guys

Good camera and lighting

>If this is the Case, the suspected Nordfront member is found not guilty
He will face the charges of an assault. And the nazi is a total degenerate

He's a known football huligan and has long criminal record and hasn't worked a day in his life
Can't believe some people see this guy as hero

Wasn't really any better than the antifa junkie

im honestly surprised how things like antifa are allowed to march or protest in other countries

youtube.com/watch?v=pNLJz07lA_I
The guy with the blue jacket shoving the guard at 2:40

he dresses up nice though

>riot from the leftists
>5k carl the cucks walking on the streets

wow they actually did a march without looking like
a bunch of autistic hick retards. guy with the sash is looking dope btw.

Would I!

Nordfront is their internet website, the organization is called the Nordic Resistance Movement

get it right reeeeeeeeeeee

>Friend explained to me that Frenchmen actually think it looks good.
All the more proof. West got the same curse jews have been carrying for a while; they are empty souls, materialists.

So did the Finns win.

>Finnish "nazis" were walking in the street or sth. Antifa attempts to disturb it. Antifa gets BTFO, one of them dies.

Nothing of value was lost

>non-europeans the last hope for European identity
Kill yourself

That link address looks like someone mashed thier mongol-rape-baby-face on a key board.

said island fag not even connected to europe

HAKKAA PÄÄLLE

Be honest do any of you dense cunts actually know what communism is or how to use the word without sounding like a politically illiterate child?

>everyone says they're red pilled
>bickering between each other about red vs. blue or left vs. right
>overlords rubbing their hands
>divide and conquer
>let them argue about what colour boot we used to stamp on their neck

>look at me
>im a retard

HAKKAA PÄÄLLE