Cred Forums goes to jail

how many of you faggots have been to jail?

21 days grand total here.

on probation for assaulting multiple people including a cop

Must suck to have your life basically over now.

People always confuse jail with prison

jail is basically like

just sit around and du nuffin for a month tops

Had to spend a night in jail, DUI.
Basically Google drive.

I got pulled over for speeding once and got a warning.

you're obviously an autist

jail doesn't mean you have a record. You don't put anything on a job application.

luckily i have rich parents and will inherit at least a mil

I did a mandatory minimum for domestic abuse, from just a purely verbal argument that the neighbors called in. Officially white trash, I guess.

Extreme DUI here due to having an interlock in my car (AFTER A MARIJUANA PARKED CAR DUI).

4 months in jail on a day worker night jail type program.

Fucking sucked major dick.

breaking the law is degenerate desu senpai

got two DUI's and did about 24hr each time

not my fault I hadn't yet seen the light

DAMNNN son they fucked you harder n the pussy I got when I got out

4 hours for beating a bully into the hospital. Worth it.

drunk tank is bretty cool because you basically wake up when it's time to leave anyway

Did a month in county when i was 19 reaaaalllllyyyyy fucking boring also i did in fact do it

>Getting caught

No, but most of my friend have. Mainly for DUIs, mainly for repeat DUIs.

You would think that one would be smarter and not drive shitfaced after wrecking his luxury car, but nope, he just bought a 250WHP miata and did it again.

You are wrong. I spent time interning with a company that investigates resumes for employees and although there is no official 'criminal record' for time in jail, there is a record of your arrest and the details involved.

Anything that involves housing to job application, or anyone who pays an online service, can search up this record of your arrest and discriminate against you.

I have had many people complain that their life is over after just spending a day in jail for a domestic dispute they were never charged for.

I don't think you realize the amount of information that gets collected on people and can be accessed.

definitely worth it

it's not so bad of an experience when you are young right?

definitely speeds up the manning process

also you gain wolfgang puck tier top ramen skillz

Same. Feels good and comfy, man.

maybe

but I was not in jail in my state, not even a state near my state.

I have not even been questioned by police in my state about it. The state and area I was in was very rural and about 3000 miles from where I live.

>bragging about losing your freedom
Cucks

Worked at a jail for 10 years. Watching the same idiots returning for a decade, doing the same shit. Fucking depressing.

Hate speech is illegal here in Germany. What do you think about that?

But dey din do nuffin

>received a caution for fucking a girl
i'd rather have a month in jail than the cops turning up every few months to raid my shit.

>jail
>prison
Neither because I'm not a fucking dumb google.

Never. I don't have many skills so my survival basically rests on a spotless record. Not to mention I like owning guns so... there is that.

Spent 4 hours in jail after walking home drunk and throwing a beer bottle at a car. Apparently a cop saw me as I was doing it, I ran, tripped over myself and end up breaking my wrist.

Went into some pre-trial diversion program where if I stayed out of trouble for 3 months and did 10 hours of community service the charges would get dropped since they were only misdemeanors.

Sucks that when you google my full name my mugshot is on a bunch of sites.

DUI. Jail time (

I was in jail for 2 months straight and it was horrible. They only gave me a PS2 and i only got to play guitar for 2 hours a day. The view from the cell was nice though I got tired of seeing treetops everyday.

The food was great and all the inmates had a good time except the muslims because thet were forced to eat bacon

Every good idea was once unimaginable and obviously wrong. Cutting off thought is stopping civilization.

65 days military brig

>skype reaction macro
kys, desu senpai

I cant see why Breivik says it's inhumane. It was just like basic school but more freedom and better food.

4 days for an alleged DUI. DA let me off when he read my case though so I had that going for me.

So it's alright to break certain laws as long as you're benefitting civilization?

UCMJ's a bitch. What'd you do?

It's spelled gaol you fucking google.

If my crimes were to be investigated, however, my minimum time would be over 3000 years.

Probably something gay like missing a formation or not saluting some Dipshit butter bar.

Comeon now, holding up an Olympic swimmer for pocket change isn't worth 3000 years...

>hey only gave me a PS2 and i only got to play guitar for 2 hours a day.

Holy kek, not sure if serious.

Why would I have gone to jail? I am white. I just say I am sorry and I made a mistake then I don't get in trouble. Learn how to be white, you faggot.

That's what NJP's are for nigga. Getting tried by a court martial means he really fucked up

YES SIR I RESPECT YOUR AUTHORITY SIR

>GET DOWN AND DO PUSH-UPS

YES SIR I AM YOUR BITCH SO I DO WHAT YOU SAY SIR THANK YOU SIR

eh

I was a hitchhiker for 2 years

if there are laws that are directly inhibiting civilsation it is your duty to break them
just like it is your duty (it even says so in the retarded set of rules hat our country has) to get rid of the government if it gets to retarded

But I thought breaking the law is degenerate, no matter what? That's what Cred Forums keeps spouting anyways. Are you saying Cred Forums is wrong?

it is only acceptable if you are unable to change the law through proper channels

you dislike hate speech laws? start some movement to get it changed, either by petitioning the government or some other means

I woke up in a Chilean holding cell and was there for about an hour and a half because I just kept drinking during a bar brawl and at some point someone decided to hit me in the back of the head.

You get a dishonorable? That's a gift that keeps on giving well into civilian life.

>baby face
>small build
>soft features

id kill myself before going to jail

Many thinks that are illegal are also degenerate but recognizing the law as an authority is blue pilled.

Did 3 months which makes 4.5 with my time a half. Now I'm out on bail, basically on house arrest. I could get anywhere from 1-3 years in the federal pen to 1-2 years house arrest. Allegedly charged with robbery, possession for trafficking, possession of a sawed off shotgun. The only reason I got out is because I was a heroin addict and I goto college and have a job.

>the law
as if there's only a single codified set of laws
to most of Cred Forums I'm sure there's a hierarchy of laws that would go something like:
1. God's law
2. Natural law
3. U.S Constitution
4. state/federal law
5. local ordinances
6. local rules

Surely you're not so naive as to be unfamiliar with this concept.

Nigger

nice user

was also a heroin addict

1.5 years clean here

I've been to jail, but only visiting family.
tfw family is filled with crazies and criminals

I don't even have a speeding ticket because I'm not a degenerate google who doesn't know how to resolve conflicts peacefully

0 days

going to jail is degenerate.

>has a nigger president
>follows his laws
>calls the white man who doesn't follow the nigger laws a nigger

seems like you are just a sheep my friend

>Cred Forums is filled with googles

Why am I not surprised?

Spent the night in jail for smoking/possession of pot in my dorm room freshman year. 20 hours of community service + a drug course to dismiss it.

Drunk tank for a night and half a day.

Slept through most of it.

I'm having trouble staying clean, I've been slamming h since I was 18 and been on methadone since 19. I'm 24 now, I got off methadone in jail thank god. I had 4 months clean but I fucked it up. I've used a few times since being out most recently being on Tuesday. Makes me feel like a piece of shit but being on house arrest with no friends or gf is so depressing and lonely. I hope Cred Forums likes my foot tattoo that I did myself

1. claim your social was stolen
2. change name
3. then change social

Doesn't work in Australia.

Then again, going to prison in Australia doesn't have the same stigma. I have a ton of friends with decent jobs, including government ones, who've been in prison.

Dont lie, you just shat in the wrong street and got picked up by the shit police

another absolutely abhorrent post by a leaf.

I don't even know what to expect anymore, your foot tattoo is fucking atrocious.

Sometimes I just want to beat the shit out of Wonka

My junkie cousin resolved his heroin problem on his last jail stint by getting on something called "bup" and then hanging himself.

Prison 14/88

Was tossed into a boarding house for a year and half as a teenager. They systematically destroyed my sense of self worth and mistreated everyone in their care. If you tried to report it or get help they'd beat the shit out of you or put you in solitary. Ended up having food poisoning a few times. A few people jumped out of windows from a few stories up trying to escape and one guy ended up breaking his arm in the attempt. Signed up for drug trials for a lot of shit that turned out to have permanently damaging effects.

Privatized programs overseen by the state, everyone.

im 24 also

just get some tex and slowly taper down, it's really easy

methadone is cancer

>many people complain that their life is over after just spending a day in jail for a domestic dispute they were never charged for.
actually
This seems like BS you can easily expunge it

More times than I can count on 1 hand.

I embrace the outlaw lifestyle.

buprenophine aka suboxone.

I'm not dependent right now or on methadone. I just fucked up and shot some dope on tuesday. I haven't used 2 days in a row since I got out. Just one day here and there

I spent the night in juvee for punching a cheating whore after she slapped me for calling her a cheating whore

1 night for being drunk and stealing a bike

Sure a lot of degenerates in here, disgusting.

>Wild guess: Ventura County?
Also, czech'd

oh well I'm just saying methadone sucks dick it's too addictive

and yea I think i started oxys when i was 18 or so don't really remember

>t. a man who has given up all dreams and aspirations

Things can change user

Those fucking digits.

how many times did the googles gangbang you?

Yeah methadone fucking sucks. Took me 5 years to get off the shit, and if I didn't goto jail I'd still be on it.

>I follow the laws I'm a cuck

Nope never.
Never been arrested.

I'm a cop in a big U.S. City. Years ago due to politics (before this BLM and Consent Decree nonsense however the Mayor was black and us Officers were white) I was charged with Felonious Assault and Obstruction of Justice because a suspect that attempted to kill my partner and I, and almost succeeded, said someone beat his ass after he was caught. Charges were eventually dropped due the evidence showing otherwise (video), and because the suspect gave different statements every time he opened his mouth

Many years later, while still a cop, I was arrested for DUI. Because as cops the only legal drug we can do is booze. 8 day suspension along with the legal bills.

Jail sucks bro.

What do you expect? I have praise kek tattoo'd on my fucking foot. Last thread I made on r9k I got dubs 5 times

I got much of it expunged.

Got charged with attempted murder x2, but never convicted. It was a bullshit charge in the first place.

It ruined a couple of years of my life though... I spent it hiding from the law and landscaping with illegals.

Wouldn't want to do it again, but your life is far from over if you have any heart and a will to win.

Nice answer, although I wouldn't quite agree with the order in your hierarchy. Probably alright for the US, but if you spin that a little bit further and think about the globalist future certain people are working towards - I'd prefer to put laws of sovereign countries above silly UN resolutions, know what I mean? A local community which is working perfectly fine (assuming it is) shouldn't be tampered with by some distant overlords who think they know better what's good for the people.

go snort maple canadian fucker

No, I'm white.

>parents die
>inherit money
>become Cred Forums batman
It must be done.

Ouch. you got fucked. I did a week of overnight, check yourself back into jail for a 2nd DWI.
Blew a .20

kys leaf

I haven't even been pulled over. Only time I've dealt with cops was in passing thanking them for their service and when I called to help settle a parking dispute with a neighbor. I didn't know this place was full of degenerates and Googles.

>i'm human trash it doesn't bother me that I have been imprisoned

This is the greatest Canadian post I've ever seen. The leaves have done it again.

Stay triggered muhammad.

The sheer amount of drugs, prostitutes and other illegal shit i've done would surprise you.

inb4 degenerate (no shit sherlock)

Plenty of people get fucked just for being arrested- even if completely innocent.

Security clearance?? You're fucked.
Many if not most financial institutions and brokerages will fire you for an arrest or a bad credit report.

>2011 facebook maymay face

Woah, slow down there leaf satan.

I don't commit crime.
I have never been to jail.

Wow that was fucking easy.

Damn, care to explain more? I didn't realize they still did drug trials on captive populations.

What state? Has to be KY or something.

your tattoos are shit senpai

I've never been to jail. I've been stopped by cops three times in my life. Once for going over the speed limit a couple of miles in a school zone because I spaced, once for a taillight out and once for pulling out of a gas station with my headlights off at night.

I talked myself out of a ticket every time.

Hes from Norway, hes serious. Heres a pic of Varg Vikernes in prison, he produced 2 electronic albums and had a blog using that computer behind him while serving time.

Prison for manslaughter. Nigger hit my sister.

No. I almost did for buying alcohol for my sister

I thought I'd get fucked up in jail, but I only got a fine

Once, I was pulled over because my muffler was non-standard or something, and the cop gave me a ticket. It wasn't my fault, the spic I bought it from said it was all legal, how am I supposed to know what any of that shit means?

I bet many eurofags clicked this thread to laugh about prison rape

It wasn't technically a prison. And it was more a "you'll try this drug or you'll be penalized for not complying with treatment" thing.

It was a behavioral care program. The trick to get out was to say "Yes, sir" enough and to stop having personal agency.

One evening. Assault, reduced to disorderly conduct.

tl;dr - beat the shit out of a guy who was driving his 3 year old kid around drunk off his ass. Judge was sympathetic.

Thank you captain obvious. I did them myself with a homemade tattoo gun jail style. Thats why they look like shit.

I understand now. You guys legalized pot because you're fucking clinically insane, and need a downer to maintain yourselves.

So would abortion have prevented your suffering?

>half of Cred Forums is unironic junkie scum

we need a drug free board

3 days for "Driving with out insurance"

>jews dont control the world.

Spent the night in a couple of holding cells. Got strip searched snd had to let three guys look at my asshole. One is the manager of a krogers now and i stare him down any time i go to buy groceries

>take a bunch of meth with some whore in the country
>take some sleeping pills so we can sleep
>her mom fucking shows up
>she's always going on about how she wants to shoot me
>has lots of guns and castle doctrine and shit
>time to go
>book it to the gas station for gas
>get gas
>fall asleep before I even pass her house on the way back to town
>slam my car into a fence
>talk my way out of everything with the sheriff and walk away totally fine
>had a shitload of drugs in both pockets and was high as balls on ten different things

I don't get BLM. That was more niggery than some niggers will ever achieve and I still talked my way out of it.

Good for you dude. Any plans ?

Oh shit, wudap Jamal

Varg is a pussy. He wouldn't last a month in US prison system.

I don't like cops. I don't like dindus. I don't like sluts. I like taking shit even less.

My dad taught me a valuable lesson even if he didn't do much else for me.

Talking leads to arguing. Arguing leads to fighting. Save your breathe and hit/shoot that motherfucker first.

I'm not a nigger

You'll love Cred Forums or /jp/ then, most people there only consume tap water and ramen.

Haven't been caught yet...

They'll never take me alive.

I was walking home late from uni last (10:30ish) and i was confronted by two cops who told me i fit the description for a rape suspect (im half Hispanic in a neighborhood of just chinks so she probably just described the guy as "dark" and I was the closest thing that fit the description.)

Tl;dr I had to spend the night in jail even though I dindu nuffin because the chick was still "In trauma" so she couldn't come to personally ID me. Cops were pretty chill to me except this one guy at the station that probably assumed I was a rapist.

>inb4 you actually raped her

No I'm a good boy. Never been in any trouble with the law since and before that.

bout tree fiddy

Well you're white I guess. Your police has double standards, that's why all those protests are happening.

i dont know about that, jail isnt the same as prison

people in some us states go to jail for jack shit, like west virginia, tennessee, etc. Some of those places you go to jail for sneezing in the wrong place because they want the bond money

this.

shut the fuck up Germany.

you fucking country of cucks.

Ewwww

No I think you just need to kill yourself. Or do some heroin

nah, I'll just take you cunts even less serious than I already did

tfw half white but have been let off of lots of shit because I wasn't a fuckhead to the cops and speak english like a human

lol you don't get to be "half white" you are a mutt. One drop rule faggot.

>all this white trash
I've only been pulled over once and he just wanted to tell me one of my lights was out and to drive carefully

>tripfags

>get pulled over by cops
>comply with them
>act respectful
>be polite
>never get angry or put up a front
>be honest with them but don't incriminate yourself
>know your rights and make them understand that you're not a pleb that they can shit on
It's really not that hard.

I have never been arrested. I was put in a holding cell for a half hour when I refused to take a breathalyzer for a suspected dui. I requested a blood test. Eventually the cop couldn't get me a blood test because whoever did it was off and he took me back to my car and I went home.

Protip: if you get arrested and you're going to jail for the night tell them you have hiv so they put you in a cell by yourself.

>how many of you faggots have been to jail?
I've been detained a few times, but spent exactly 0 days in jail

>cucks

>all these fucking deplorables

My record is fucking spotless.

Have fun being niggers.

the police actually raided my house recently, i tought i was getting locked up for my hacking and Cred Forums antics but turned out they where just looking for someone who didn't live at my house anymore. as for being actually locked up not a single day yet thankfully

Mine is too, almost.

It cost me a lot of money to get it this way.

I owe it all to the corrupt officials starving for money.

There are many psychiatric/recovery facilities that are run privately w/ state and federal grants whose 'clients' had no choice to be admitted without going to prison, and the psychiatric drugs prescribed them by overworked psychiatrists/clinicians, who barely have any time to get to properly diagnose or treat their clients, are required to be taken unless they want to be disciplined and/or removed from the facility. The drugs are often administered by undertrained college kids who don't give a fuck and who will grow up to depend on and maintain the exploitative system. No real treatment goes on at these facilities, they are like human warehouses and their clients go crazier and crazier, which doesn't matter to management; constant recidivism and collapse is ultimately the most profitable model for them.
One I worked at had two suicide attempts in a month, both times the victim was not found for hours, and no real investigation was conducted. Another let a potential serial killer go loose, no intervention conducted because the supervisor 'didn't feel like putting up with his attitude.' This individual would cut up pictures of models and actresses from magazines and mix and match and reassemble their limbs and faces in big scrapbooks, and always asked the female employees lots of personal, probing questions.

Google!

Wrong. you can be in jail for a year or more.

I was in jail for 4 months.
Still not prison though.

What...

Story time?

3 months, military prison tho

US jail system is 3rd world tier, pic related

I was in for four weeks as a juvenile - A JUVENILE, keep that in mind. I was in a dark cell with not even a window. There was dried piss, shit, blood, and spit on the walls. The floor was sticky. The toilet would clog and the officers working wouldn't do anything about it for like 2-3 days. It was nearly impossible to get a roll of TP and if you did manage to get more than one, they'd confiscate it as "contraband". We were also given pee stained underwear. My bed was like a super cheap futon mattress on a cement slab. I was given 1 sheet and this super tiny blanket that couldn't even stretch my whole body, it was cold as fuck in there. We were allowed out into general population but only when they had enough officers, so there were many times when I was confined to my cell for days. When we were in general pop, we'd get to watch a little 15" glass tube TV of Maury and shit like that. When you were in your cell, you were given 1 book at a time. I chose a few different ones and all of them had like half the book missing so you couldn't even finish the shit. Oh and guards would go around spreading gossip every night to try and get people to fight, that was fun.

Some of you might believe me, some might not. But I swear that's how it was. Shit fucking sucked. It was so god damn boring, felt like an eternity.

My dad asked me to buy him some weed the other day, but all my dealers were dry, and even though I could have eventually found some, I was too lazy to look around much longer. I biked back to the house with some k2, and put it in a used up weed baggie I had left over, hoping he wouldn't notice. Woke up that night to him yelling and shaking my 2 year old son. I dragged his ass onto the street, kicked his ass, started yelling and I shook his head like he shook my kids, and then left him there. The next morning the cops came to my door, apparently my neighbours who are also my cousins and aunts saw what I did and called the cops on me. I got to fly in a helicopter on the way to jail, because there aren't enough roads or something.

What for?

Never been to jail or juve
never been pulled over in my life

did get apprehended by asset protection a few times though cause I used to enjoy theft.

Got a warning for doing 64 in a 40 zone. No, I'm not family of Politburo.

Nigger

Jews

Kike

This is very real.

not hiding his shekels well enough.

Spent 1 day in the psych ward portion of the county jail. I was drunk, was holding my gun, told my wife I was going to kill myself, went outside and fired it off into the trees. Well, *I* thought it was funny. She called the cops, cops came (I no longer had my gun), and they tried to cuff me and I fought them. They won, of course. No one was hurt, didn't get charged with anything.

user, you ARE the bully.

>voluntarily going to solitary
No

9 months here. heroin. Only did two weeks in solitary while detoxing, and it broke my brain for sure.

Ran my ex gf and her Aryan Nation shot caller BF off the road at gunpoint for throwing a water bottle at my windshield.

Made a U turn and it was on. The cops were right there in less than a minute. I'm honestly glad they were there. They did their job and I can't complain.

Didn't get shot because I did everything they said. When I seen the sirens I got on my knees and put my hands up.

Damn dude, you come from some fucking redneck ass family.

I toured one when I was on the grand jury a few years back

more or less solitary for the night if you know you're getting out the next day. only worth using in some situations but it's definitely better than having some crackhead or hobo as your cell mate.

I was in Juvenile Detention for three years because I attacked three guys who threw a chunk of wood at my toddler brother for fun, hit him right in the head, he was bleeding and crying, they just laughed.

The main charges came from the last guy, the other two ran, but the one that I saw actually chuck it? I dragged him off of the wooden bridge thing in the park, to the concrete pathway, I then spent 7 min stomping on his head and body until the cops showed up and tasered me.

I admit the savagery of my attack wasn't just brotherly rage, I had a lot of bad shit in my life then. My father wasn't seeing me and was living with his new family, my stepfather was a shit who hated me and treated my mom like trash, my mother had Stockholm syndrome for he new faggot husband, everything he did was right.

He had permanent nerve damage, I fractured his skull, and I broke a couple of his ribs and his leg.

In court during the trial his jaw was still wired shut, didn't really help my case. I hear he still speaks with a lisp and walks with a limp. I say good.

Only crime I ever committed and I was lucky enough to only have it attached to my juvenile record so it didn't fuck up my life, Other than that I've never done anything else violent.

But as stupid as it is, I remember reading The Killing Joke right after I got out (I love graphic novels), and a line really connected with me.

>All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy.

The north americans on this board seem to be very degenerate. You won't find any former prisoner from eastern Europe browsing Cred Forums, it's only the white intellectual elite from our countries lurking here.

Where the hell do you live

Says the American.

In the end I went to court, the gun was legal so there was nothing they could do. There were no witnesses other than the cop that seen me make the U-turn. Honestly, I think the fact that both of the victims were pieces of shit helped my case.

I was told to stay the fuck out of TN by the judge in the courtroom.

I did so. Two years later I was able to have it expunged. I remember sleeping in my car a lot and being frustrated because nobody other than an illegal den would hire me.

Sad days, but they made me stronger.

Romanian 'intellectual elite.'

holy shit.

k2?

you made your dad crazy user. It wasn't his fault. That shit is toxic to it's users' brains and you should feel ashamed.

So... is jail different from prison or...?

Dude what do you want from us? We have the highest incarceration in the WORLD. Do you go to jail for a fist fight in your country? Because here you can go to jail for 3 years for it. You can even get attempted murder or manslaughter if the person falls and hits their head.

American society is crazy in parts like you wouldn't understand.

Jail's a time out. Prison's more like a gulag.

I assaulted the cop and took acid.
Was there for a day

There are also many many MANY more Americans browsing and posting at any time compared to those places

also

THIS

I don't know why that stuff even exists. It's so toxic and useless it's practically not even a drug. You hear all this shit about PCP, but believe it or not it is possible to use that responsibly. But there is no way you can possibly use K2 without something going wrong.

To be honest it makes sense to make juvenile lockup to be as shit as possible so you see how bad it is and attempt to not come back as an adult. At least you saw how shit it was and probably realized that breaking the law isn't worth what you had to deal with. That's the whole point. Every day is a reminder of how badly you fucked up-- even if the punishment didn't fit the crime. Not defending it, as this is the outside looking in. Makes sense to me at least.

I got a speeding ticket once. It was hell. He didn't even give me a courtesy gunshot wound

Meh. Seems like a good place. I've always wanted to go. Maybe sometime much later in life. I've always heard from people that it's a pretty eye opening experience.

There is

Juvenile Detention - where I went, for kids
County Jail - where people get booked and bailed, for adults and kids being tried as adults
Prison - where adults who have sentences longer than a year typically go

Sometimes you can sit in County Jail for months to even a year or so while waiting for trial or sentencing, then once you are sentenced, you have "time served", so you might just stay in County and only do another month or so. If you have a longer sentence, like a few years, you'll go to prison.

The "right to a fair and speedy trial' is a meme, I knew people who had been sitting in Juvie for over a year and still hadn't been to trial.

>implying I'd have gotten off of any of it if I was half black

word up nigga, i have been sent to jail SO many times for growing and dealing weed
I hope Trudeau can legalize weed soon so I can justify moving up to producing and distributing more hardcore drugs

Did two years and some change in federal prison in my teen years for computer fraud. It's not as bad as people make it out to be.

I might be going.
I have priors for driving violations and now I'm facing first offence shoplifting for an item under $2.00.
I'm fucking activated because I could beat the charge if I had money for a lawyer.

In my state first offence shoplifting is supposed to be no more than a $250 fine but you never know what the judge will sentence.

smoking bongs in airforce base because i only go out every 2 weeks or so

Thats not true. My uncle owns a corner store, so we nick some k2 here and there. We never did stupid shit, just spray paint, freestyle, hunt, but we never shook fucking babies.

I think the reason I was told to stay out of TN is that the week prior is that I got jumped by off duty cops is a bar where they solicit underage girls with drugs.

Turns out the girl I was fucking with was one of their wives. I didn't know.

That probably added to it. Honestly, I was on quite a streak. I think a month prior to that I got into it with a former Marine Recon that was on steroids real bad. I remember when the cops showed up I had his legs spread and was stomping him in the balls as he tried to crawl under a car. That started because I caught a buddy's wife sucking his dick in the parking lot of a night club.

3 days because I was too much of a poorfag to pay my TV licence fine. I was ultimately jailed for non-payment of fine

So in prison they give you a uniform and let you out a little bit, right? But in jail you're just kind of stuck in a cell with nothing to do and only piss-stained clothing keeping you warm. Am I missing something, or is jail actually somehow worse than prison?

You know, the right wing is divided into two great categories. The first would be our gopniks who behave like googles and go at football matches, wear Adidas trousers and a T shirt saying Romania, maybe a huge cross at their neck as well - these are the ones getting in prison for fist fights, drug selling and so on. The second part is smaller and is made of the smart right wingers, who have defeated the propaganda promoted by the pseudo-intellectuals, who know how to take an information and who know to defend themselves of the toxic media.

The last category browses Cred Forums in the east.

Yes, you can go to prison for a fist fight. But it is usually the lowlife gopniks who do it, so they would rather choose vanity than reporting the attacker to the police. Amongst the Romanian lowlifes (who usually dwell in small commieblock apartments), fist fights are common and their culture says that reporting to the police is "pussy behaviour". But, legally, you can go to prison for that.

Anyway, only googles and white trash engage into fist fights.

Yes, because the average-intelligence Romanian hasn't found Cred Forums and is still lingering on instagram or facebook, spamming his idiotic laughter ":)))))" and boasting with his/her clothes.

>be jew
>get high
>can't stop laughing about how much the goyim are fucked and how the Caucasian race is doomed
What a life

What did you do, summon fucking Cthulhu?

elaborate on computer fraud?

This is true. It was 9 years ago and haven't been in trouble since.

A week feels like an eternity in jail. You'd have to be braindead to endure it at length. If you are even moderately intelligent, it's going to be a far more painful experience.

Did you have a public pretender? How did they justify sending you to federal prison and not just state regional prison?

It's just the thrill of being close to death. That's the whole high.

listen man... that shit is bad for you in ways that haven't even been researched yet. It has wildly varying effects on people. I tried it once on accident (thought it was weed) and felt like I was gonna die or flip out. Spent the night hiding in a dark room when there was a party and tons of pussy running around.

Bad times with that shit is all you can expect.

“We are entering the age of the infinite examination and of compulsory objectification.”
― Foucault

Tranny alert

>The "right to a fair and speedy trial' is a meme, I knew people who had been sitting in Juvie for over a year and still hadn't been to trial.
Can't you assert your right to a speedy trial and thus force the DA to prosecute or drop? I thought the 6 month mark was a do-or-die date whenever a defendant actually knows to assert their right.

It kind of depends on the state, and prisons can vary, but you're basically correct.

Now ex-Wife tried to stick me with a bullshit DV. Cops took me for a red mark on her arm shaped like a hand. Got out the very next morning, went to one hearing where they compared my hand to the mark, case dropped never heard another peep

>If you are even moderately intelligent, it's going to be a far more painful experience.
Yeah I understand what you mean.

One of my childhood friends that occasionally talks about his lockup experiences told me that he read all of the lord the rings books when he was in jail and it was how he partially kept his sanity.

Reading is probably the only real escape you have I would imagine.

There are murderers and rapists and violent offenders in all three. There were murderers even in Juvie when I was there.

It really depends man.

I hear some prisons aren't that bad, you have a TV and maybe some things to do and freedom of movement. Other prisons you might be around a super high concentration of murderers and rapists and gang bangers and your life will be at risk often.

I heard at the County jail when I was in Juvie, that there's only 1 guard for an entire room full of people, and if you start getting jumped (which happens), they'll just go lock themselves in a cage and let you get your teeth kicked in while they call for back up.

And of course there are blind spots in prisons where you can get stabbed and jumped. And if you are in prison you might be rooming with murderers and rapists and guys twice your size.

It varies greatly. But they call prison "Gladiator School"

>condescending wonka
Fuck outta here with your 2009-tier meme

I served 12 months in the military (conscription). Wasn't all that bad

i mean a mil is not that much. my mom bought me a condo and bought me a nice car so i dont need to make much money to live comfortably. in other words my criminal record is not a big since i have rich parents. and yea when she dies which could be awhile i will have a mil so i can buy a nice house

underrated

Did 3 months for my brothers pot he left in his car that I borrowed that had a headlight out that got me pulled over and caught with his pot.

>"It's not mine"
>"Never heard THAT one before"

I made him pay my fines and shit but I still had to rot in jail for 3 months. Lost my job. Fucking asshole.

What is your media climate like? Is it that liberal? If so, how come?

Thanks for the advice, Mr. Pepe tattoo/heroin addict.

lol

Not if you're a poorfag you can't

If you have money, you will get out quickly with an expensive defense attorney - they are anywhere from 10-20k just for a retainer. Then if you go to trial, expect to pay thousands more. That's why even being CHARGED with a crime is a fucking nightmare because you are obviously presumed GUILTY until proven innocent. Because if you have a Public Defender you're going to jail. If you have a private attorney, you'll get less time or even get off entirely, depending on the crime.

That's why people who think "self-defense" is just a walk in the park are retarded. Because even if you are charged, you're going to be shelling out 10k plus for an attorney.

The FBI picked me up, so the US Attorney charged me. I had a public pretender who told me that if I pled the case out I would only get probation. He lied. Nothing was on paper and when I fought the case myself and subpoenaed Google for the emails where he and I talked about the plea agreement, Google claimed they didn't exist. Apparently emails that I vividly remember typing were judt gone. The emails before and after were there. I suspect either the AUSA (prosecutor) or my attorney deleted them from my account when I filed my appeal.

I know alot of faggots say this, but I really can't elaborate much on the crime because I don't want to dox myself.

I was jailed in Thailand

what a piece of shit.

That pic. So true. Or "Catfood Sandwhiches" which to this day I have no idea what it was actually made of. Just a bunch of brown mush between two pieces of bread that looks and smells like canned wet catfood. Accompanied by a nice salad that was picked in the jail garden that almost always had insects of some kind in there. This was just county jail. Would never want to end up at a state or federal prison.

Never been to jail. Worst thing I've done was when I was like 17 I hit someone in a crosswalk with my car while turning in torrential rain. No damage to either him or my car but I had my license taken away until I was 18, which was only a few months.

Other than that I've been pulled over for speeding once, couldn't find my proof of insurance, and wasn't wearing my seatbelt (I for some reason always take my seatbelt off when I pull my car over, I was wearing it when I was driving) but I only got off with a warning. Cop was a woman too. No idea how that happened.

haha I saw you in the other thread, nice one with those smugfrog maikings

This.

After paying to beat/lessen all of my prior altercations I have listed i paid enough to buy a new car off the lot.

I'm not even middle class really, but I worked hard most of my life... glad it went to some local boy's pockets so he can squeeze underage titties and snort blow in peace before ruining somebody else's financial standing.

217 days here

Nigger is a state of mind and a way of being. You're a nigger, fuck your white power tats.

My few weeks at Joe Corley detention center were infinitely worse than my time in prison. Jail in general is harder time because you're in lock down most of the time and people are coming and going so much that you can't get a routine established and you can never relax because the newfag could be a chomo or a murderer.

Haha...like you have to pay for TV that goes over the public airwaves.

This is low grade bait.jpg

Thank you good sir. I'm just doing my part to spread the Word if Kek.

The media climate is rather objective than liberal. Of course, there is a chain of channels which is linked to our social-democratic party were the anchorwomen are "tamed" to show a large smile when some refugee is saved from drowning or when people "save" refugees by hosting them. They also use "rom" instead of "țigan", but the average Romanian is not damaged by the western influence.

ITT: niggers

I don't know who's baiting who here.

>tfw quite a bit of Irish on my father's side

In England you do.

He is serious.

You're recidivism waiting to happen. The sad thing is that this is the norm. Not nearly enough support after jail to prevent it. Leaving jail even after only a few months and trying to take on not just life, but life with the sandbags that you've created attached to your ankles almost never works out. The system is a meat grinder, once they've got you, getting out is hard.

I worked for ASDA for four years on the night shift doing replen. 4 years of hard time man, 44 years ill never get back. the world changed man, i wasnt ready when i came out. shit changed too much. the world passed me by, i aint ever going back though, im straiight now. got myself a good job, a couple of cats, keep out of trouble ya know, just shitpost and drink tea.

Thanks for the info.

>They also use "rom" instead of "țigan"
Sorry, what does this mean exactly?

underrated

Thank you, effeminate Frenchxir.

I did for a night. DUI.
Fucking cunts held me for 6 full hours after bail was posted so I had to go to court

48 hours.

On probation now. Case will be dismissed after that.

>He stole a bike
>In the Netherlands
ON FREE BALLOON DAY!

>because the newfag could be a chomo or a murderer.

And if you're stuck with that asshole in a two-man, you're now his psychologist. Two-man is the worst. I'd rather do solitary and just read.

you should Kunta Kinte that fucker right off
not even joking just go get an axe head right now and jam it in

never went to jail. Got like 2 minor parking tickets and managed even getting those reduced.

Way back in high school, I had Saturday school once after getting into a fight with a friend, hahah.

I drive like a very cautious old person in a shit slow, inconspicuous subcompact and haven't done any drugs in over a year and a half, so I'm not really looking to end up in jail.

In and out in about an hour for dui. Do not want to go back, so I don't dui any more.

>nocrusingandboozing.jpg

What do you guys think is the reason the US has the highest incarceration of any country in the world? Lots of police? Stressful society that drives people crazy? Harsh punishment? What do you think it is?

Wow. You fuckdd up by dosing your dad bro. It's really your fault when you think about it

check all the above.

That and illegals. Border states are overfilled with pacos.

It was worse. Joe Corley was a large ICE detention center, so there was one 12-man room for all the white guys and about 100 for the hispanics. So you really didn't have a choice.

I remember when I first walked in there from relatively quiet Houston city jail, the first thing all the white says said was "GET THAT SPIC MOTHERFUCKER OUT OF HERE, YOU'RE NOT PUTTING HIM ON HERE WITH US WE'LL KILL HIS FUCKING ASS."

I thought, "well, it's going to be a long few weeks."

They ended up being good dudes. They just had to raise hell so that we didn't get stuck with any other races. It was already so bad that we couldn't go on the yard. One of the guys was an old bank robber who was blind in one eye. He gave me his address, but I never got up with him. He had a bunch of great stories, idk how many were true, but they were riveting.

It's just the overzealous drug laws. 60% of the people I ran into in jail were there for drugs. It's astounding really, to think that half of the crimes in all the country are drug crimes. It doesn't really make sense.

Just bad luck innit, most of you obviously dindu nuffin.

Going to jail over Chinese plastic..

You're to blame. Asshole. Take some responsibility for your actions. You're like every other nigger piece of shit I met in jail, all of which were framed or wronged in some way and said that they shouldn't be there. But when you actually talk to them, get the story you know, like yours, they are full nigger tier denialists, like you. You gave your dad hard drugs without him knowing or his consent. The consequences are on you at that point. Sorry you made your dad shake your son, that's terrible.

>pee stained underwear

Guess again fella. I put some of those stains there myself.

I've been pulled over 6 times so far over the last 11 years, 6 warnings

You seem to have me confused with someone else, I never mentioned what crime I was charged with.

This was also 9 years ago and I don't drink, do drugs, and I'm not a degenerate.

in finland it is pretty hard to get in prison for first time but once after you get in you will be put there really easily. i am going soon in for aggravated assault and a couple of regular assaults and some other stuff including hacking a junkies door to pieces with a field shovel.

Yes. I did. My bad. I apologize. Look one post down. I fucked up.

Was it at least a migrant's door?

I have a bridge to sell you

LEAF

just a regular junkie. i told him and his friends that i am tired of their shit multiple times. the thing that made me snap was when i found an used needle from the stairs when i was taking my dog out. i also tried to stab one of his friends with a machete but he was too quick and escaped to elevator.

Shit. I'm surprised the junkies called the police.

Țigan means gypsy, whilst rom is the politically correct version of the word.

I did 2 and a half years for growing pot. In Louisiana. Fought lots of Googles. Taught myself calculus.

Overnighter in Detroit precinct for B&E

This is why racemixing is bad.
Although Mexico is much worse.....Yuo is degenerate

Alright brother stay safe then

actually some other neighbor called the police. i was also taken to to a doctor to see if i am sane and dont need to be locked in before i go to prison.

war on drugs

Ger-money, when are you going to remove the kebab and their brothers?