Slavic / Russian Girls and East Asian men

Slavic girls with East Asian men are the largest ethnic/interracial pairing in the world. Even Vladimir Putin's daughter was dating a Korean. Why is that?

1) "The combination is usually Chinese men and Russian women,' he said. On the southern side of the border, he noticed that language schools are full of young Russian women who seem dedicated to acquiring Mandarin, and a Chinese husband."
newyorker.com/culture/photo-booth/invisible-bridges-life-along-the-chinese-russian-border

2) "One feature of the Russian-Chinese relationship seemed especially telling: Cross-border marriages are overwhelmingly between Chinese men and Russian women. Much of this has to do with demographics--Russia has a surplus of women, while China has too many men. But as one Russian woman told me, "Chinese men are kinder and more attentive to their wives."
slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/dispatches/features/2009/where_russia_meets_china/why_are_siberian_russians_drawn_to_china.html

FYI : She is a model

>Russia has a surplus of women, while China has too many men.
Mystery solved

Welp guess we're gonna have a lot more supreme gentlemen

>A
>FUCKING
>BURGER

that photo is digusting, but I'll let it slide

i like his comics

For real though, what are russian girls like? Wouldn't mind getting a mail order bride if they're 10/10 wives.

Not to be uncharitable, but this sounds like an inversion of the normal yellow fever stereotype, a sound calculation by oft-abused Slavic women about how easily manipulated or controlled East Asian men would be.

>Russian
>Slav

Yeah Russians mixed with a dozen Soviet Union ethnicities are still "Slavs"

itt: switch tactics

I want a qt tatar gf :(

There is already entire regions of supreme gentlemen near Kazakhstan.

Well of course. I'd rather give my daughter to an Asian who'll actually cherish her than to some Russian wife-beating drunkard.

Chinks are probably making an effort to push this in order to cut down on Russian population growth in the Russian far east and get as many Chinese and half-Chinese people in as possible to slowly start colonizing the place and preparing it for eventual annexation.

The funny thing is that once Siberia is fully asianized, the half-asians will basically be subhuman scum under the new order.

Well we still call you german, even after enrichment.

a good rule is stay away from anything Russian

Nah, all Asian cultures hold western traits in the highest regard (big eyes, narrower mouths, pale skin) the half-breeds will be exalted true master race

He's a cute looking guy for an Asian. No homo.

Slavs have massive mental health problems. The women are usually borderline psychotic, and almost assuredly so if they're mail order.
Source: I'm a Slav.
topkek

That's all women everywhere.

Гэт чинкэд

Isn't that the truth. I'm talking about bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, PTSD, and whatnot on top of the usual female fare.

Not really, if they look totally asian but are pale then yes. But if they have western facial features intermingling with the asian then they'll be looked down upon. Mainland Chinese people don't worship white facial feastures, just prefer a lighter skin tone.

Be a Russian model ... date an Asian boy. It is like clockwork.