Why won't he just accept death?

Why won't he just accept death?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MariamVeiszadeh/status/778883826554548225
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He doesn't want to give up his money

He knows where God will send his soul.

Death is for peasants

There's an old Chinese saying that the wicked live long, that and a small army of enslaved children he keeps underneath his mansion as replacement body parts.

he just wants to enter instrumentality

He is waiting for tech to implant his brain into and go full cyborg. He wants to live forever

stop feeding him fetuses...

Had to google to make sure you werent bullshitting

>mfw i find out hes on heart # 7

Literally supervillain tier

>those lifeless eyes.

Globalism is a hell of a drug.

I'll believe it. The illuminazis just don't seem human.

If you did just a little more googling you would have found out you just posted a theonion tier article.

THIS.

SEVEN HEARTED DEMON.

Yeah that's from April last year.

He's already on his seventh now.

Not even joking.

yeah because thats totally a source

there is no evidence he's had even 1 heart transplant and he isn't jewish either

stop posting this disinfo because it detracts from real shit

rockefeller isn't even that influential anymore. Soros is 100x more influential than rockefeller.

Wtf hes on heart number 8 now

He probably knows his son is a dickhead and will waste his money and ruin his "work".

you can't stop brain death

Jews don't die until you throw them into the ovens.

>3 billion

This reptile is probably worth a trillion. His grandpa was worth like 5% of the U.S. GDP in the gilded age.

WHEN ROCKEFELLER STILL COULD HOARD ENOUGH MONEY TO LET MAX GORDON PRODUCE HIS SHOOOOWS

ANYTHING GOES

>Stared
Professional.
Journalist

t. worldnewsdailyreport

Join rosetta@home, guys.

He's probably done so much messed up stuff that he's afraid of a Hell existing.

Donald Trump will kill Rockefeller with meme magic

John D lived to 97, 1839-1937. These people are sitting at the table of Satan.

At least Trump is worth more than him

Because he's going to Hell

I think a little chant is in order

SHADILAY

Two years after the U.S. busted up Standard Oil, the bankers stole the nation with the FED. Coincidence, retaliation?

>1839 to 1937

Imagine seeing how technology, fashion, lifestyles, architecture, even language changed through the years.

From post-colonial style with ponytails, to pioneers, to cowboys and Civil War, to Victorian, even the modern age with cars and modern clothing.

He's literally a vampire or something similar at this point. I bet heart was from a young white boy who "accidentally" died.

its not that..its that when you are so fucking wealthy you can subvert countries you actually want to be alive to do it see it happen..the goal is choice ..he will say when enough is enough
Tho i believe we will soon have technology that could help us put our brain as data and thats the first step once he does that he can just sit back and wait until we build robots and more complicated forms of fo immortality

I may not like him but i fucking respect the will to live.

My dad had a bad lung infection and very weak lungs from years of asthma. Doctors told him that if he needed a transplant, it would lead to death since the waiting list would take years and that patients once having failed a transplant, are never given another.

So where are all these righteous code of ethics doctors that ok'd his 7th heart? Shit like that is why I refuse to be a donor. You could save a life or you could be used as spare parts for a billionaire. You could save a life or have your tissue ground into pulp for a bitch's collagen lip injection.

He should do a face transplant while he is at it too. What a disgusting face.

>Old rich globalist living off of the still beating hearts of 6 dead people sacrificed for his insufferable life.

My God this decrepit old man looks FUCKING DISGUSTING!

Wtf guys Rockefeller is in Berlin for his 9th heart transplant now. Now I understand why we need the refugees in Germany. He's hoarding human parts for free.

>So where are all these righteous code of ethics doctors that ok'd his 7th heart?
Talking about 200 year old people on the satirical onionesque website that wrote OP's article.

What's the point of being a billionaire if you don't get to cheat death?

Things money can do

Money can't even get a fake libelous article taken off the a shitty satirical internet website in under a year.

The Rockefeller Foundation has contributed over $14 billion to charity. Even if this guy has stolen 6 lives by using 6 transplanted hearts that could've gone to others his family has probably saved 100,000x as many people through charitable donations which helped advance the field of medicine.

Is that unethical?

How does he get past the donor waitlist?

Does he just get hearts from brown people and have the procedure done in Hong Kong or some shit?

He owns an organ factory in Toontown, so any time he needs a new transplant, they just ink one up for him, its why he looks and sounds so much like droopy dog now.

twitter.com/MariamVeiszadeh/status/778883826554548225

The trouble with a Faustian bargain is that at the end of your life you have to give up your soul.

But old Dave here was one step ahead of the game and realised that you can't give up your soul if you never die, so here we are.

>at the end of your life
No, you bargain a new ideal identity and lose your own comfy identity (or soul) in the process.

These dubs will be the end of this dirty kike.

Because he knows where he's going

lord kek wouldn't waste dubs on you because you aren't smart enough to know that he's not a jew

That's from a news spoof site you tard

Shit like this is why nobody takes you people seriously even in the case you habe a Point

fake and gay

Death won't accept him.

Well he didn't start the Rockefeller Foundation and isn't needed for it's operation. As far as I can tell, his greatest accomplishment is being his father's son.

Yeah, is seems unethical that someone born into a successful family gets to bypass normal donor policies even if he's linked (in an unessential way) to a charitable foundation.

He's a billionaire and a very influential and well connected one at that

They don't play by the same rules as us plebs

stop bumping this fucking slide onion article

What the fuck? How come do they allow heart transplant at the age of 100?

And how the hell does he get 6 hearts, there must be other people waiting for heart transplants.

its not real dumbshit

Oh, now I see

I was quite suprised desu. I mean this is even low for burgerland.

He meant the hearts aren't real hearts, since elite have access to artificial life extension technology, much of their body has been replace by bio-mechanical anime organs.

i saw this man before on a picture, I allways thought he was from the Rothchild family, cause he looked evil like a Jew

sp get

Why are you so gullible to believe the horseshit you read on parody news sites? You accept whatever you're told and pass it on to others that don't bother to check for facts.

If hes so rich why dosnt he just transplant in a fucking decent heart instead of these no brand chink shit ones that keep breaking down and need replacing again.

economy of scale

I dont get why you linked my post.

I thought hospitals stopped giving transplants to people over a certainew age? Someone not about to die of old age could have used those hearts...

Its a different situation completely when the patient brings his own self aware Laffy Taffy to be crocheted into working organs.