Liberals Want New American Flag with Rainbow Stripes for "Diversity"

>Current Design "Offensive"

youtube.com/watch?v=5ve6SN43z4E

looks good also i love mark dice and read all of his books

Might as well have a fag flag seeing as queers can get married. Might as well make polygamy legal again along with child brides. Fuck make everything legal even if it contradicts a different law. Then after we drown in degeneracy we can finally kill ourselves and be free from this shithole.

I do not want this at all. I wish the rainbow flag didn't even exist.
T. Fag

They've got it all wrong.

Diversity requires, All religons and beliefs stamped onto it.

So. Its that flag someone made a while back with the nazi sign and everything else printed onto it.

Would bring their heaten asses closer to the covenant but guns, israel, and tunaflaps pull them away

niggers want Obama on the flag

>colors discretized
Are they implying that, even as a unique individual, I still have to fall under a set category? I am extremely offended.

The flag should be a continuous gradient.

They tried this here also.

it's disheartening to think that something as beautiful as a rainbow became a symbol for one of the most disgusting lifestyles

I'm ok with this

Let's do it for the lulz

Of course I will emigrate quickly if this happens. But fuck it, let's do it.

I just saw Dice's video on questioning people on the beach about why we celebrate 4th of July.

>"uhh, independence from Mexico!"
>"yea man, independence from those nazis. I feel like nobobdy remembers that anymore"
>"independence from America!"
>"independence from freedom!"

just need to replace the stars with symbols like islam moon & star, and feminist fist female thing

how

Chads just want to have fun.

YOU WANT MORE COCK THERE BILLY?

the new flag looks aesthetic compared to your old one.

how is the current design "offensive" its 3 colors, some stripes and some fucking stars. Fucking gas these people.

to be honest it looks ugly like that, better off just having our own flag representing the nation of lgbtq

did you seriously think they would stop at the confederate flag and the confederate statues?
they're coming for you whitey.

DROWN THEM ALL POSEIDON

I hope you realize just how fake those videos are.

A FUCKING RAINBOW

Yeah, no, this is not going to happen. I've heard some pretty retarded things, but comparing the American flag to the Confederate flag, and saying it's racist is absolutely absurd.

Just because our country is going to shit now, and just because we have some angry niggers and faggots, who think the flag is racist, is no reason to change our American history.

America is so backwards, meaning the media has brainwashed everyone for the worse. That's the issue that needs to be fucking fixed.

The American IQ has gotten lower in my opinion. And I hate when people say, "hey, it's 2016. Deal with it." 2016? You mean year of the autist movement? I mean kids born with Zika make more sense in their communication through eye movement that some niggerfaggot you see on the street of America today.

It's just getting sad and pathetic.

>comparing the American flag to the Confederate flag, and saying it's racist is absolutely absurd.
i wouldn't suspect liberals of logic.
they're after you whitey!

Stop being in a demographic pandered to by assholes, you douche.

When any bullshit like this happens in the US it's only magnified here.

We're going to end up with A FUCKING COCK

So that flag will be rare? Same as mine in 2 years?

They should also replace the stars with stars of David out of respect for their overlords.

United =/= buttsex you fucking faggots

Look on the bright side, you won't get memed as hard for it. A fucking leaf works because it's a ridiculous design that you take pride in. Where's the fun if every Canadian hates the flag as much as we do?

So liberal Americans aren't united even under the flag? They care more about their agenda more then the country?

C O N C E R N I N G

*than

six pointed stars were part of the original design. I don't remember why or why they changed it.

I feel bad for the guy at 1:20. As a manlet he probably already struggled to get a girlfriend in the first place and now he has to silently nod to whatever comes to his retarded woman's mind not to lose her.

>That face of cropped anger

how about this one?

DON'T
CHANGE
GOOD
FLAGS

>tiny yellow speck

Is it a mustard stain?