Why don't use just learn programming, emigrate to the US, start making over 120k and stop whining?

Why don't use just learn programming, emigrate to the US, start making over 120k and stop whining?

Bump lazy fucks

US reporting in. We are fucked. Why would anyone in their right minds want to fucking come here? Most of us want to leave but we are so broke and in debt that we can't. The other percentage are either dying, or financially stable white families who REALLY THINK they'll survive a week in True America. Once the shit bomb drops, I doubt they will let anyone come in or out.

Just stay away. That's like going out of your way to get AIDS.

>jobless neet on mom's support reporting

You think life in post-shtf america is worse than life in modern brazil?

You don't know how lucky you are, first world little princess.

They only let in street poopers for that. And not for 120k.

Ahmed is that you? European men don't abandon their countries for a better life somewhere else.

That sort of mindless betrayal and flagrant disregard for your racial and cultural heritage in exchange for gibmedats is the realm of mudslimes and shitskins.

What programming languages would let me do that?

Can I betray my own country and move to the other European country?

Because they never learn.

Java and C# obviously

fuck off we're full

Go to new Zealand

Surely you have to live in Silicon Valley to earn that, which after taxes and living expenses would leave you with fuck all. You might as well just be a NEET.

>C#

We have enough programmers here, fuck off.

i make 1400 euros as .NET programmer here in Latvia, I assume i would make 100k as minimum if I moved to US. But I dont have a green card so I cant.
>You cant emigrate to Make America Great Again

To be quite frank, I've traveled the world and the US is the best country by far. Small rural towns will be the best places to ride out the big happenings.

This should be new fedora holy shit my sides

No. The only reason you should move out of your country is to make it better (Education, working for your country abroad etc)

Good luck getting a programming job without a at least a CS degree.
Fucking HR.

Really?

TELL THAT TO STEVE JOBS/MARK ZUCKERBERG/BILL GATES LOL

That job is now located in India. The job we now do is FIXING Pajeets shitty code he wrote in a few hours and get paid 1/3rd what we should be if we wrote it ourself the right way the first time around.

>thinking you will beat out Pajeet for a job

no.

Steve Jobs literally leeched off of others to get where he was. Zuckerberg is literally Moot if Moot was in the right place at the right time and Cred Forums was never an anime exclusive board. And Bill Gates literally bought MS-DOS, he did jack shit to it other then creating garbage spaghetti code to try and make it at least not a total kikery.

Why the fuck will I go to USA? No jobs, Niggers.

I'll Stay here in Australia, yes we got a few Coons but we just stick them in the middle of the desert give them some grog and they just rape their kids and mostly leave us alone as they are happy with that