Spreading of Chinks around world

Guys, aren't you a little scared of the crazy numbers of Chinks spreading around world?

This year has been a great increase, I live in very white city in france and I see them now very very frequently, more than Africans. And most of times Chink milfs with babies...

Don't you think they are secretly doing what jews do?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MariamVeiszadeh/status/778883826554548225
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Birth_tourism
m.youtube.com/watch?v=64it4eAQjnk
youtube.com/watch?v=wMVjskBB4w0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youve got more worrying problems than a couple of asians who, typically, are the best and most productive non white

Red Dawn is upon us

Chinese are fine. Honestly. Second generation children are entirely westernised and don't represent a racial voting bloc. Additionally most the Chinese I've met are redpilled af on niggers and mudslimes. They can stay.

>Don't you think they are secretly doing what jews do?

Nigga they openly do what the jews do. Most of east asia has adopted parts of chinese culture and its writing system, they are notorious for taking up all the spots in universities, and they have a centuries long history of literally being the merchant class.

Man you think you have it bad? Come to Australia, i see more chinks than i do whites these days. On the train, on the street, everywhere.

No. Asians I dealt with are ok and they're mostly manlets so they aren't any threat

no, we need more of them, especially in Charlotte, NC.

Your F-35 parts blue prints has been leaked to China by an (((American))) chink spy.

Don't you think they are implementing hundreds of spies all over the world?

True they are hardworking and smart, but that's a sword with two ends.
Making their own small cities inside of cities around world is quite scary, in the US some of them don't even speak English

I was just in Prague. They were fucking everywhere. Just one loud, chain smoking, sea of selfie-sticks.

I have been in Vancouver once, and man its rare to see a Canadian between Chinks

we can fix chinese problem

Human version of ants. Bunch of animals that perfectly adhere to the biological paradigm.

Just wait until the CCP executes order 66

Didn't the chinks feed their muslims halal meat with pork in it?

Their banter game is top tier

Those were Koreans not chinks you dumb fuck, Chinks are a fucking cancer, 1.6 billion chinks spilling all over the world. I live in a very small town and we have about 30 of them, fuck them i want them out.

twitter.com/MariamVeiszadeh/status/778883826554548225

I live in Dallas. Anytime I see chinks I feel at ease. It's the mexicans, niggers, indians that piss me off.

show the result for those of us without twitter

>America telling us how chinks are bro tier and on the same level as whites

Kek always happens. They're like locusts and they only support chink businesses, never assimilate and commit fraud all the time.

Fucking save us. Japan is the ONLY Asian country worth anything.

Visit Toronto or Vancouver. You would swear your in Hong Kong.

I would rather chinks seize the world than googles destroy it.

Damn just like my anime. Fuck I love Asian girls so cute and not like the fat Western women! Why don't we let millions of chinks into our country cause muh dik

Look at all those smoking hot Asian women

Why the fuck is this scourge in Mexico too?

>in the US some of them don't even speak English

Most of them here and in Australia don't. This isn't surprising in the least. They don't give a shit about culture or assimilation. They just flock to where there's shekels. Fucking Jews of the east.

Its funny you mention asian MILFS OP. Theres a thing called "Birth Tourism" where they coincidentally take a vacation when they are 9 months pregnant and pop out a kid in another country in an attempt to gain citizenship.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Birth_tourism

I'm pretty sure those are Japanese students.
All look the same anyways.

>Don't you think they are secretly doing what jews do?

They are like Jews in the way they don't mingle with a host community but they don't completely isolate themsleves either. They'll employ local people if they sense that's what's required to be toelrated and they won't try to influence local customs and mores.

They are your actual good neighbours and you should just enjoy their really tasty food and fireworks displays at Chinese New Year. All are welcome.

Fucking Chinks are based as fuck, Do you know it mister?

I'd happily trade muzzies for Chinese.

The Americans emasculated you.

Chinks have always been in Mexico though the first illegal immigrants to come out of Mexico were chinamen who couldn't get immediate access into the states

Not big on your soldier's sexual urges, but hey, if you can get rid of the chinks, I'll take it. We should have left you guys alone back in the day.

>Jews too busy waging war on whites using black and muslims as tools
>Meanwhile chinks get a free pass for taking over the world while everyone else is too busy killing themselves

Soros and company aren't the only players going for world domination, everyone seems to ignore the Triads

They attacked Pearl Harbor

Nah, m8. before that. We slapped an oil embargo on them because of their expansion in China. The moment they fucked with us, they got what was coming.

Yes, they need to go back

Welcome to Australia 20 years ago.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=64it4eAQjnk

Yes Chinese more and more Chinese will come and live your country until it is 25% Chinese.

But don't you white people dare think about living in Asia, moving to Asia is for losers only white losers come to Asia. Don't come to Asia.

I'm mexican but people always say that I look asian. Where is your god now?

Asians are ok imo.

There used to be a LOT of chink and jap tourists here in cologne.
After the fugees, not so much.

>chinks
youtube.com/watch?v=wMVjskBB4w0

We just need to set the asians against the sandniggers.

asians are much smarter compared to the sandnigs, so have them remove kebab and we can just sit back and relax

Native Americans were Siberian Asians. You technically are Asian.

Chinks are here to take over dude. They've got the population advantage, now all they have to do is use it.

They have more millionaires than Canada has people. So they can just spread out, buy everything everywhere, and make colonies all across the globe. All while taking from our economies and giving it back to China. China is going to win the world.

Paper tiger now, yes.

But they're buying up the best real estate in every major city in the world as well as a tonne of amazing coastal property. What are you going to do to stop it?

Jews own everyone through the banks.

China is going to own everyone due to their population.

>speaks for 90% of australians

>who are Australians?

With the rise of violence against chinks, they are mass leaving though

This is the typical second gen chinaman in Vancouver

I'm more worried about the zerg rush of Nigerians and Sub-Saharan Africans in general that's only going to get worse as time goes on.

>China is going to win the world.
they already have won

>wanting Mexico to be Mexican

m8 there's a reason why that place is a shitehole and it isn't because of chinamen

There are far worse people who could have won 2bh.
I'd rather the property prices were sent through the roof by the Chinese than by Saudi dunecoons and their oil money.

Asians are an overlooked enemy we must be ready to battle if the white race manages to defeat the negroes and semites

we are the kings of abstract and they are the masters of linear thought, truly a war with them would be a creative disaster of unending destruction and invention

The whites who civilized this continent and gave it it's name. Even your kind are considered aussie here, polak.