Men BTFO

Men BTFO.

Other urls found in this thread:

niddk.nih.gov/health-information/health-statistics/Documents/stat904z.pdf
news.com.au/lifestyle/health/men-die-earlier-but-womens-health-gets-four-times-more-funding/story-fneuzlbd-1226794504245
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

All that and they still can't topple the patriarchy. LOL

>testosterone storm

What did they mean by this?

>more degrees
>attend ivy league schools more than men
affirmative action?
put in place by men?

Why do they need the government to force so much preferential treatments then (while preserving their other privileges)?

holyshit why is no one paying attention to the obesity problem

>Women's degrees

Sounds like women are privileged. We should do something to help me out then

>women are smarter than men

guess the pantheon of thousands of famous intellectual men and about a dozen women is a historical anomaly

>57% obese
>71% obese

Those are made up numbers. R-right?

>Why can't you see that feminism is about equality?

>haha women are better than men

After getting a masters in econometrics it really bothers me to see bullshit stats like this that try to infer a causal relationship when there is none.

fantastic. So I'm just gonna sit back and relax while women finally reach their potential, because men aren't holding them back any longer.

I can't wait for women to start inventing things, I mean, look at all the amazing stuff men invented. If women are better, can you even imagine what they're gonna invent?

So yeah...still waiting on that.

I also can't wait to see womens' work productivity potential. They still don't produce as much as men in any work environment, but that must because we were holding them back. Yeah, can't wait to see what they're capable of.

Yeah, can't wait. I was born in 1983 and told that women were going to rule the world. Still fucking waiting here.

All statistics are made up numbers.

>ID has 0iL in it

IM COMING FOR U GOY

>conflating obese and overweight.
Here's your counter-argument:
niddk.nih.gov/health-information/health-statistics/Documents/stat904z.pdf
>The prevalence of obesity is similar for
both men and women (about 36 percent)

If you show me some infograph and don't have a single fucking link or source listed on it I'm not believing a goddamn word you say

The numbers are probably correct from the group they surveyed.
They just haven't said where the survey took place, how many men and women took part and the circumstances of those people.

Statistic don't lie but they can be fed biased information.

Yet they still manage to get seventy cents to our dollar.

The sugar industry is paying big money to talk about other things like what about all those guns, so many people with so many guns, that got to be a big problem, right?

SMASH THE MATRIARCHY
MENS RIGHTS NOW

wow cant believe there are only 72 causes of death. seems like thered be a few more

Really made me rich.

Finally we have equality.

aha we need to make a best bantz of the year thing for 2016

anything men can do women do better, women do everything better than (You)

probaly based of BMI, which often put non-fat men in the obese category because it doesn't correct for muscle development

A men won best women last year..
A men won a women sports event..
Men are the better women o_O

>better
>accomplishes the same job for cheaper due to wage gap misogyny.

why don't corporations only hire women again?
Cheaper, and better.

Why is it OK for women to do this, but not OK for the inverse?

you have a beautiful cock

Really made me think.

merica

>of the 72 causes of death, only five affect women more than men - including breast cancer and pregnancy

when you think about it this is a hilarious thing to brag about

Look at that female privilege, obviously not enough diversity in Ivy League Schools.

news.com.au/lifestyle/health/men-die-earlier-but-womens-health-gets-four-times-more-funding/story-fneuzlbd-1226794504245

It's particularly "hilarious" considering women's health research gets four times as much funding as men's.

>sugar industry

High Fructose Corn Shill spotted.

I keep links in my bookmarks specifically because this thread gets posted EVERY NIGHT

hide
ignore
sage

i know u beeing cheeky m8. but in all honesty patriarchies are dead in first world society

Hmm.

Because men are sexists and can't accept the fact that women are better.

Don't post irrelevant charts without any arguments. It's bad form.

What?

I'm just really thinking, m8.

You can't call dibs on using a particular fallacy, you don't own that trademark.

71.2% of men are obese

What the fuck america

>live expectancy of women 7 years more than men
You wanna know why? Because they don't marry women and have to put up with their shit

I'm an egoist. I can do what I want.

My property.

>women smarter than men
>men created the computer that women used to do this shit
>?

Maybe not thought. I'm /fit/ but classed as clinically obese because the statistics are just the BMI weight/height calculation or whatever.

No, you are just some other user's tulpa, you can only execute their subconscious whims and your perspective is an illusion, have a nice day.

I can kill literally 20 women maybe more with my bare hands if they come at me.

>When affirmative action and chivalry benefit them and they insult you for giving it to them

These people are revolting.

When you make everything fair, they want help, and when you help them, say that you are a weak bitch.

They really do have a lot in common with Muslim people.

Yeah its true.

>they never say what degrees they are
>STEM isn't mentioned thus an acknowledgement that there are less woman there
>Using muh generics tier arguments to prove woman are "better"

Fuck off

well I'm a nihilist and you are simply a figment of my imagination and you can only do what you want because I created you that way, so in the end you do what i want.

see
I told you so
deal with it

ps that isn't nihilism that is solipsism

you seem to be confusing the first part of the statement as part of the second, im a nihilist, and he is a figment of my imagination. Just as him being an egoist is irrelevant my nihilism is also irrelevant, but since were just throwing shit that doesn't matter out i figured i would join in on my own game i thought up when i invented him.

If women are so great how come they couldnt stand up to men oppressing them for centuries? deluded femenists btfo.

Didn't you know user!? Eva Lovelace created the computer!

>MF when I hear people spout this lie on a bi-weekly basis

Imagination would be as meaningless to a nihilist as creating wanton desires about how something ends, though.

i never said i was a very good nihilist.

You can't even prove there is a you that is any more distinct from your dipshit tulpa than a roadside turd with that attitude, the solipsistic mind keeping you golems active must be getting pretty sleepy.

what you don't realize is you are actually a tulpa of the same shitty solipistic fuck that is running us. In fact everyone in this thread is. Some of us like my and mr.egoist get less attention than others like yourself keeps the conversation interesting.

No, why do you think I didn't try to take credit for being the source of the solipsistic mind like someone as naive as you who thought that would make you nihilist, I just recognize that some of the lower function, like yourself, tend to get less coherent as the mind gets tired?

Its done after this generation. Women in this generation are already looking around nervously for the top tier men. Nobody and especially not women, believe society as it is can be upheld by women being pretty.
Sooner or later you need actually competent people.