Trudeau chooses China over U.S for new multi billion dollar bilateral trade deal

>China agrees to maintain Canada's access to $26 B canola market through 2020

google.ca/amp/www.cbc.ca/amp/1.3773980?client=ms-android-rogers-ca

America... this what the English felt like when they stopped being the #1 super power.

The beginning of the end.

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/politics/chinese-premier-li-ottawa-thursday-1.3773699
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

DAMMIT. plz annex us already and make Canada great again.

we only did business with you out of sympathy and a sense of charitable goodness to our fellow anglo neighbor for old-times sake

we can survive without your canola market

you aint shit without us

Oh fucking terrific, more soulless chinks.

French separatists that want to destroy the rest of Canada so when the day they decide to pull a vote to split the population agrees.

Fuck, I'm actually upset at hearing that. China is our enemy. And Trudeau wants to treat them like a friend over our fucking brothers in America

>America... this what the English felt like when they stopped being the #1 super power.

Oh how little you know leaf. how little you know.

How does that effect Trump considering he's in your picture? He's neither part of the US government and he himself uses the Chinese market because democrat regulations are fucking retarded.

holy shit, you're right!

we need a fucking wall up north

PRONTO.

Not a day goes by where I don't see a retarded leaf post

You shouldn't have let Canada alone with those paint chips, dad.

Canada = Lebensraum

But why what do you gain I thought the chinks were an infectious disease eating away at your nation. Also isnt DUDE like an ultra liberal why would he trade with the chinks its not like king nigger isnt still in charge.

new world currency on the30th lads china has won its over

>more chinks

I'm so sick of the sight of these yellow Jews. Where can I go with NO CHINKS.

Because he knows Trump will win.

the article you posted has absolutely nothing to do with US or Trudeau choosing China over US...

it's about China lifting import restrictions that were in place due to blackleg fungus on Canadian canola and mad cow disease in Canadian beef

fucking leaf shitposters...

obviously didn't even read the fucking article

>mfw Canada get raped by China and becomes a third world country in 8 years

whitey can't compete against rising house prices

God damn we are gonna need alot of walls in the coming years.

America-oniichan save us please desu

start buying stocks in companies that make and sell walls and wall accessories, user.

>maintain access to market for 4 years
>OHOOHOO USA BTFO EH

this

did you make the OP picture? this shit is art lmao

China is our greatest ally

What if the wall is to keep you in?

>we only did business with you out of sympathy and a sense of charitable goodness to our fellow anglo neighbor for old-times sake

C O P E

so canada will become the new chin chong chnag empire? great, althogh i'm still convinced it'll be split into two parts: the chong chang empire and the new leaf caliphate.

apparently the entire US economy depends on...

>A FUCKING LEAF

Oh man, Chef Boyardee is blowin my fuckin' mind over here. I'm woke as fuck with these cans of truth in tomato sauce you're dropping in this thread.

holy fuck you don't even know how hard i'm laughing please keep making more. you can save canada's reputation by yourself with these pictures

>multi-billion dollar trade deal
We already have one with Canada.

You're our number one trade partner by far. OP is a chink in BC trying to feel relevant.

NAFTA?

>China agrees to maintain Canada's access to $26 B canola market through 2020

>canola market

>canola

>surely this will stump the USA

MFW

why do you post Trump in the picture when Trump fucking loves trading with China already?

You all thought us "Two wallers" were crazy, well WHAT DO YOU THINK NOW?

The Leafs have nothing to offer the US. Turdeau probably realized that Trump will win, Cucknada will get fucked because NAFTA will be dissolved and both his country and Tacotown will get BTFO into extreme poverty.

So Turdy is looking for a new master to fellate. Enter the Chinks. Chinks already own a significant amount of Cucknada anyways, so might as well sell the rest to China.

You Leafs need to do """something""" to Turdeau before you're all forced to learn Ching Chong Chang and eat rat meat fried in sewer oil.

Nigger, im not clicking that busted ass leaf link.

>>China agrees to maintain Canada's access to $26 B canola market through 2020

Well duh, Trudeau uses a lot of canola to oil up his ass for poopdick.

>Save Canada's reputation

Good one

does this have relevance?

thanks for clearing the record man

wow im so enlightened now!!!

>America... this what the English felt like when they stopped being the #1 super power.

>The beginning of the end.
Good.

This will backfire hard, the whole media's tearing him apart now even CBC can't defend this bullshit every Canadians losing their shit over this in the internet

Feels good. Enjoy the niggers and terrorists. You know that's what comes with the job, right?

Come to America and feel the BLACK.

no

both are shit threads and the OPs are retarded shitposters who don't even bother reading the shit they posted

F

>Meanwhile this happened

They're done, they're not getting a second term at this rate and look at the comment's section for the trade deal everyone's calling out on their shit

cbc.ca/news/politics/chinese-premier-li-ottawa-thursday-1.3773699

Fucking leaf.
Your vegetable oil sales are worth less than one carrier.

>Megacucks over at CBC
>ever voting for anyone else

Lad these faggots roll over like dogs when someone says "Racism" all it will take is one Conservative saying something mean to mudslimes and Trudeau will overwhelmingly win again. Not that the Progressive Cuckservative party would be any different anyways.

I wish canada didn't exist 2bh

Oh no they won't get a second term!

Like that matters after they've raped your country

White people, we've got to grow some balls and stop these fucking deals and laws going through at all

We know you love us leafs.

Leaf is love, leaf is life.

Trudeau is based and you know it