California Cred Forumslack Thread v2.0

Old thread Post your area code and report in. Also discuss the propositions on the November ballot.

ballotpedia.org/California_2016_ballot_propositions

45 days remain

Other urls found in this thread:

laphil.com/students
youtube.com/watch?v=WDEy5HF8ACo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why do we need a general for a fucking state. this is retarded

what are you guys gonna do when trump wins? im a neet but i'm going to make sure i am super neet the following week. i'm going to delete my fb and avoid any and all social media and human interaction outside of my family

Here's the official user's Guide to California Ballot Propositions.
>Prop 51
No, that kind of ridiculous spending with no specific goal will lead to lots of waste. If you want to improve schools you do so on a local, case-by-case level, not giving the state all the cash and hoping they don't fuck it up.
>Prop 52
Yes, letting the legislature divert funds intended for Medi-Cal to somewhere else is a terrible idea.
>Prop 53
Yes. Again, I don't want the legislature to be running around with the power to hike taxes for some new State project without voter approval.
>Prop 54
Yes. I can't think of a reason to not vote yes here, it's just plain transparency.
>Prop 55
Yes. Even though it was originally billed as a temporary tax hike, the rate isn't very large and it only applies to to top 1% of earners and, as long as the money goes to schools and hospitals, there really is not reason to oppose it.
>Prop 56
Don't care, will probably vote No.
>Prop 57
Yes, prisons are overcrowded and expensive as well. So long as it only applies to non-violent offenders, this shouldn't be an issue.
>Prop 58
No. Children should be taught English in school.
>Prop 59
No. The CA Legislature does not have the authority to decide what is permitted by the Constitution in regards to the First Amendment.
>Prop 60
No. This is a bad idea, through-and-through.
>Prop 61
No. It would hurt vets as drug companies would hike up drug prices for them, thus making the measure pointless.
>Prop 62
No. There's literally nothing wrong with the death penalty
>Prop 63
No. It's just more permits/restriction on firearms for law-abiding citizens.
>Prop 64
No. It's already legal for medical use and that's how it should stay.
>Prop 65
Yes, if you're buying those stupid bags you're probably trying to Captain Planet already, why not send the cash to something productive.
>Prop 66
Yes. Having a quick and functional appeals process for those on Death Row is a good thing.
>Prop 67
No.
DON'T MAKE ME PAY FOR BAGS REEEEEEEE

There's a shitload of us here pham.

When we can't talk about our politics in the open because this place is so fucking liberal everyone gets triggered by everything, so you end up with a lot of us taking refuge here.

Who /CentralCoast/ here?
831 here

You should already be doing this you fucking google. Social media is cancer, those people are useless baggage on your soul.

Don't fall for the newsfeed jew.

510 reporting in

415 refugee reporting in

510 reporting
>Best friends got into UC Berkeley
>See them becoming more liberal and degenerate every year
Feels bad man.

Mah nigga. I might vote yes on 56 because it taxes e-cigs and will piss off the vapers at my college. Don't agree with how the funds are allocated though...

i know i know i delete it and can stay away for months but end up getting curious and go back on it.
its literally useless as fuck though you're right

Santa Barbara reporting

California has a greater population than most countries.

Central Coast umina repping 2257 yeah cunt

Definitely voting for weed in November

Aye lmao 805 Camarillo

>tfw I made that lame MAGA California awoo
>tfw not even Californian

Never heard of it

also 415 here.

there are tons of us. we should have an sf meetup sometime.

90212 Jews want trump

Is the place where we're meeting up located right next to a railyard on nigger (google) maps?

213 bean team get in here

what's up my friends from the most liberal part of the state

323 here
any of you guys attend LA Phil concerts?

408 niggaz

>No. It's already legal for medical use and that's how it should stay.
you're from california alright. hearst pulled a soros on all of you pretty bad

>tfw the mexican horde has made it so California will never be republican again

na, you?

I've always wanted to go

how much are the tickets usually?

925 Martinez Here

>Grew up in this town
>Started as your friendly park ranger type of town with wildlife, friendly people, places to go
>Now is nothing but construction equipment, bail bonds, liquor, and meth
>Neighboring cities are wannabe Los Angeles full of chinks, spics, and cuck SJWs
>The rest of the whites are ditzy valley folk.

What happened? I'd rather go back to that MTV skater boy bullshit we had back in the MySpace era than see this depressing shit.

no but i do enjoy the opera, got tickets for Macbeth

UCSD MASTER RACE

We should just annex Baja-California, then put all the Mexicans there.

And economy.

> no but i do enjoy the opera, got tickets for Macbeth

Funding the Opera Jew

This.

The economy is crap. We're a consumer state. A retail state. Also that GDP argument people bring up means nothing when our infrastructure is garbage.

i fucking hate baja California Loreto is an absolute shit hole, worst vacation destination

Blame the farmers

btw did we ever do that August 24th meetup?

I was about to go but wound up getting assaulted by some hobo instead (not kidding)

Tons you say? I'm skeptical of a meetup but it'd be cool to have a bar where I knew people on Cred Forums went. Thoughts?

Breh I went to Brazil this summer for the Olympics, you don't know what garbage infrastructure is.

do you think of sdsu alumni as plebs?

I think i might go there

since I'm a student I pay like 10-20$
Verdi is incredible I really enjoy La Traviata

Puro 714 till the casket drops, holmes

i am a Jew
> 90212 Jews want Trump

I like shitting on California as much as the next guy but the truth is that Cali is an agricultural, technological state with a large trade port.

sdsu has the better business school in SD

UCSD is science and SJW tier

Someone on a discord posted here a few days ago was talking about it. There's a new one coming up this Saturday

626 where ya at?

Jewish Trump supporter here. Pasadena/Chino hills/CSUF

well we wouldn't have to reveal our real names upfront. also i don't regularly go out to any bars, the people here are full poz.

JEWCEPTION

i just want /comfy/ rainy weather in the 818 this year im so fucking depressed with all this sunshine

I don't know about tons... I know one dude who used to browse here when I spoke with him more.

I'm not a bar guy but that isn't a bad idea.

it's a great state

outstanding taste my man

714 here too vato, fuck it aye

>since I'm a student I pay like 10-20$

no fucking way, im a student too but @ lacc

do i just need my student id at the box office or something?

Many company recruit STEM majors from top tier universities.

Unfortunately, tech centers are in places infested with liberals.

Ay fuck the gringos. Can't wait when 714 is pure brown

I just wish we had a opera house big enough to play the entire Ring
that would be choice
laphil.com/students
all info is there buddy

Any details on how we're supposed to identify one another?

I don't want to shout "gas the kikes race war now" and see who starts cheering.

I hear Cancun is a much better vacation destination, but then again, mostly everyone hears that. I do not hear many good things, or many things at all about Baja, I forget it exists half the time.

Just tossing the bar thing out there. Was more thinking along the lines of a place in the neighborhood that one could go to meet likeminded thinkers without the awkwardness of a Cred Forums meetup. I am open though

Look for white people with shaven heads and doc martens with red laces.

But seriously, I'm sure there will be at least one Cred Forumslack with a MAGA hat or something easily identifiable.

I've only paid once there, but my high school music teacher usually invites me when he takes his class there

We could just have a guy in the parking lot with a "Praise Kek"/Pepe sign taped to his car.

Look for the burning cross

Really? I am the only 650 so far? Where are all the other tech and richfags?

I vote no on all additional taxes and increased spending bills. ALL OF THEM!

you guys wear your maga hats out in public? does anyone have any experience with that or your cars with stickers?

Are you guys both in sf? I'm in the north bay

831 reporting in. And voting for Trump.

Yea I'm in SF

916 here, please someone GET ME OUT OF HERE!!
SO MANY GOOGLES!!!

I'm master race status. I'll probably be afraid to go outside, I'm already a minority here.

You ever been to Lappert's Ice Cream in Sausalito?

My brother and I rode the ferry there a weekend ago to try the ice cream.

I'd say it was bretty gud.

KC reporting
You?

To the martinez guy in the last thread.

Only muslims we had in my town (Moraga, less than 1% not White or Asian) until recently were Persians (Secular Shia) who had been in the US for generations. These Persians don't wear headscarves and they drink, but recently I saw a full on Burkha walking around, I reported it to the police and they arrested her, lmao.

Reddit

yep.

I haven't but I will try it

Is Palm Springs any good?

I'm planning to move there.

Right here (Santa Clara)

Picked mine up at the San Jose Trump rally and almost lost it in the ensuing riots.

Just don't go outside.

>Persians (Secular Shia) who had been in the US for generations

Iranian Revolution was only 36 years ago. Not that long in the grand scheme of things.

Legit descendant of the American Revolution reporting in btw.

I went to UCSD for a year but dropped out. Go to Black's for me would you?

its relaxing for a weekend, but i wouldn't really want to live there Im sure it must get boring after a wile

i spent half my life there and while its very relaxing, it can be overwhelmingly hot if you're not used to it. great architecture tho

Go out for grocery
>GOOGLES

Go out for school
>MORE GOOGLES

Go out for food
>EVEN MORE GOOGLES

Staying home
>SURROUND BY GOOGLES

HELP!

who /community college/ here?

I used to live in Norco in SoCal. I currently live in mormonville but am thinking of double voting because fuck playing fair.

>moving from comfy IE to San Diego

Going for a Autocad program, probably not worth it but fuck it I wanna move out and I already found a job.

Vote for Trump Cali fags

>people actually got mad at the 424 overlay because they couldn't brag about having a 310 area code anymore

Brentwood reporting.

SMC B-)

The only way is to kill them or kill yourself.

Or just ignore them like most others do.

De Anza

Or a wall around South Sac

>Make Sacramento Great Again

i did cc after high school while everyone else went straight to a UC and then i ended up at a CSU. but i don't have crippling debt and i don't complain about it every chance i get
cc was probably my favorite time in school

Sounds good to me! I'm a 415 fag as well.

51 - No. I don’t believe in ZOG education
52 - No. Abolish ZOG healthcare.
53 - Yes, although I don’t currently pay taxes.
54 - Yes. People should have a chance to know what their government is doing. No overnight legislation.
55 - No. No taxes.
56 - No. The state has enough money, but too many people.
57 - Yes. Nonviolent crimes aren’t crimes.
58 - Yes. I think learning multiple languages early on could be beneficial. I don’t like the multicultural aspect being pushed, but I see nothing detrimental about children being bilingual.
59 - No. Seems like it might limit free speech. I need to research this one more.
60 - No. I’m pro-GRIDS for faggots and whores.
61 - No. If veterans are receiving the lowest prices for vital drugs I think it should stay that way.
62 - Yes. The state should have no right to kill anyone. If more people were armed, punishment would come much more swiftly to violent criminals.
63 - Hell no. Should start stocking up now.
64 - No. This will only bring more regulation to make it harder for people to do home-grows. There is already a booming market for marijuana with the current laws in place and it has been decriminalized for people without their 215 scripts to possess up to an oz of marijuana. This would make CA more like CO or WA with its regulations.
65 - No. I like less government involvement with business.
66 - Yes. If we do keep the death penalty then killers could pay restitution. This could also create a loophole for welfare queens to frame others for murder. Look out.
67 - Yes. You can charge more money for a bag. I’m sure grocery stores are already making a killing off them.

I was at the San Jose rally also. First and last time I wore my MAGA hat in public. Fucking savages.

yeah that's my plan
community college is pretty fun there's less liberal nutjobs
I go to ELAC

Don't trap me in there with them, they hate me.

hey 4 1 5 let's meet

Relax, we will conduct the evacuation of all non googles or black folks before the wall is seal off for good.

Wassup, born in LA, raised in SD, moved back to LA a few years ago, 25/m

anyway yeah i dunno, cool. we should have more threads like this.

Should we make a discord? Or someone have a temp email we can rally around?

fuck your use of water just learn to do desert landscaping like Arizonians you spoiled shitters

I've been to Lappert's numerous times, because I used to work in Sausalito. When I used to go, you could get free ice cream if you were a veteran.

cool i go to foothill let's chill

For some reason, I am reminded of Resident Evil.

>Implying googles aren't virus with legs.

707 here
Last thread there were 4 of us that lived in Fairfield...
Im actually really surprised there's even 4 people in Fairfield that browse Cred Forums

Also -

My votes:

Prop 51 - No, very loosely worded, not all funding will fo to schools, and quite expensive

Prop 52 - Not sure, I'd like the fee program to disappear, but leaning towards yes so that the fee program cant be abused by Sacremento

Prop 53 - Hell Yes

Prop 54 - Yes

Prop 54 - No

Prop 55 - No

Prop 56 - No

Prop 57 - Yes

Prop 58 - Biggest no, honestly this is a disaster

Prop 59 - No, just retarded and against the whole concept of separation of powers. Does nothing if it passes though.

Prop 60 - Uh, no, why should creampie videos be illegal?

Prop 61 - Yes

Prop 62 - Yes, it's cheaper to let niggers wallow in prison than fight the legal battle to kill them.

Prop 63 - No

Prop 64 - Yes. DUDE WEED.

Prop 65 - No

Prop 66 - I'm alao going to vote yes on this, either this or 62 pass and it's a win

Prop 67 - Hell no

NO on 58. It would repeal the requirement that children be taught English AND repeal restrictions on the legislature to make future changes.

Nice. There's a meetup this Saturday in Milpitas if you're interested.

There was one posted a few days ago but I forgot to save the link.

Yall talk about 714 like it's mexican.

Garden Grove reporting here will all my Viet homies.

They've been here before that or fled the Iranian revolution. All the Shah's secularists fled to the US.

Also, one of my ancestors was a commisioned officer in the civil war. Forget what rank.

I'm not familiar with Discord and desu a quick google didn't help much but I it seems like there would be some interest

[email protected]

Saint Mary's? Moraga?

Where im at its literally nothing but Haitians and illigals. Save me.

Oh, also, Coral Springs here.

i dislike discord, i don't know how it works.

i have a throw away snapchat if you want to add me there. or i have a throw away email. either works

that sounds nice to me, i'm gonna be around there saturday possibly

My google!

>Prop 51
>quite expensive
It's only half a billion dollars a year for 35 years goy, don't be so stingy :^)

Also voting yes on 52 will make it harder for the legislature to divert the funds generated, even if it is going to nigs on MedicAIDS

Go back to africa. Googles.

Fucking top kek.
Next World War Z is gonna be about the googles.

>> 90000000

see
Let's get an email thread going

>no on prop 64

dumb cuck is dumb. if you don't like weed don't smoke it, faggot. keeping it illegal just gives gangbangers at all levels an easy way to make money, from big cartels to lowly poor blacks and mexicans at local schools.

southern cal dudes should hit up the beachgoys on twitterr

>World War G:Sheeeeeeet

also prop 61 stops drug price hikes, you idiot. lol @ "stopping drug price hikes by law, will bring up drug prices!!!"

you are dumb as fuck. you should have been born a nigger.

Well I don't have snapchat.

Let's just rally around that email [email protected]

I'm actually leaving town for the weekend, but I'll shoot a message there on Monday.

714 boys ww@

>he supports prop 57 but doesn't support legal weed

yeah people who commit robbery and steal shit should be let out early but weed should be illegal.

one by one here your opinions are dumb as fuck. i'm not from your faggy state so i'm reading them down a list.

323 reporting in. Was a bernout paradise a couple months ago, now things have gotten quiet. I imagine most will be cucked into voting for hillary, but I still believe in the silent majority doing the right thing, especially after she gets nailed in the debates.

email it is!

Where can I live in the north coast aside from eureka and arcata? Stuck close to eureka for now but planning ahead since this place is rotten with lib students and tweakers.

The camouflage will have to be shirts like; "#BLM" "#I'mWithHer" "#NeverHim" "#FuckWhitePeople"

>no on prop 59

it's an advisory vote you idiot, it's not them trying to single handedly overturn citizens united vs fec.

you're awful.

oi bruv 650 reporting in

And you can use KFC, Watermelon and Grape drink as diversion tool.

Cali will turn red

He has returned.

The right answer is no on 56, fuck raising taxes on anything. Liberals feel smug to raise taxes on cigarettes while they don't even smoke

State of Jefferson, 530 reporting

909 here
all these spics in this thread

[email protected] here, I'll add emails to a Slack channel so we can communicate.

SF Cred Forums

yeah i noticed that all is quiet on fb save for the really leftwing losers

I'm actually basically between 707 and 415

We're unique xD

good call. thanks for setting up

No problemo.

yeah ok

Boy do I wish that were true.

And bad rap.

Hello yes, I am whiteguy hiding in the sunset

A man can dream...

If anyone else interested in joining SF/pol/ Slack, reply with an email and I'll add you.

FUCK Prop 58.

Illegal weed is still lucrative in colorado because of taxes. Do you really think cuckfornia taxes would be lower than colorado?

I used to work at the Sea Biscuit on Noriega.

North SD county here, there's a few of us hiding up here on the outskirts & bleeding into the towns just south of Pendleton, mostly lurkers who don't want to get their reputations ruined.

Stormfags and tweakers basically run a small town east of the base. Other than that, this whole part of SD is basically wealthy christians, their degenerate children, and SJW libtards of all ages. Mostly whites and latinos around here, but there's a few random middle class niggers spread throughout. Really good underground music scenes for punk, metal, and acidjazz over here for sure, despite the rampant degeneracy in those scenes.

310 here. I would lose my job if they knew I worked here. Actually they already do. Hello feds.

Kek at Del Norte

831 here as well, there's sure a lot of us on tonight from this tiny-ass county..

You should've been here last Saturday
There was a bunch of posters from here especially the Santa Cruz area

Cali goes red.

It's happening

[email protected]

disposable account I only used for fake facebook and twitter accounts.

> visit beautiful Kern County play in our parks eat at our restaurants and drown in our river

( disclaimer River may or may not be dry due to drought)

((((drought))))

(((Delta smelt)))

bakersfeel.jpg

707 (Santa Rosa).

We later night now lads, 3am. Real cali nigga hours

I'm watching Morning Jude

I got home from work an hour ago.

Going for my firearms training class on Saturday, excited, then I will purchase something in the following week.

nice senpai, you must be a bartender or something similar

>No 619s

Second shift in a warehouse. I operate an order picker. It isn't too bad. Some physical activity and it is okay pay, or at least it will be until they decide to raise the minimum wage even more. By then I hope I am out of there. Except I actually have a lanyard and a fucking harness unlike this guy that wants a date with death.

same

>Getting off at 2am

What time do you start? 5-6pm?

Also I'm guessing you make 12-13 an hour

I start at 4PM, make about 15 an hour. Not terrible but not great as well. There are benefits as well which are nice.

818 reporting in, reading the ballots now.

It's gonna be my first time actually voting, you decide on these on the presidential voting day right?

youtube.com/watch?v=WDEy5HF8ACo

707 reporting in. Santa Rosa to be exact.

707 here, we really are more nanny state than Britain at this point.

REAL CALI HOURS WHO TF UP????!
CLICK DAT MF POST BUTTON NIKKA

I'm still here. Work at 3pm tomorrow

>tfw class canceled but will go to uni at 4pm for math club

Misquote.

rnh

Thats not even true. And I'm sure the california state gvmt will make sure black markets dont exist. Unlike CO, we have a big enough population to make a huge killing in tax revenue without jewing the potheads

Are you all mexicans?

805 reporting in.

Live in Cam too, crazy. Small shit town.

the googles here are far worse than any I have ever seen from my homeland of Texas

you´re welcome

Humboldt County reporting

Ayy 707 here too! Ferndale.

Maybe so, but it cannot feed itself. The only things california produces is Almonds, pot, mexicans and faggits.

>also 415 here.
>there are tons of us. we should have an sf meetup sometime.
someone post the pic of the turkish guys in a circle.