Why can't millennials find dates even when women are willing to move beyond looks and "being alpha"?

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/sports/football/wrongfully-convicted-brian-banks-disgusted-brock-turner-ruling-article-1.2663595
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bullshit. Girls these days are stuck up bitches with high standards. Not even being ripped will change much.

>he can't post evidence to counter the OP
Nice. Why don't millennials know how to argue?

you're a fucking google. sage slide sage slide sage slide

I have no problem finding dates. I've never been dumped and every girl I've ever had a date with has wanted a second and always spazzes out when I say I don't want to see them anymore because they get obsessed with me.

The problem is modern women are fucking trash and I've never met a single one that was worth even considering as a long term partner

she'll use him for beta bux and a bit of virtue signalling, then fuck a chad at homecoming instead

guaranteed

>virtue signalling cunt
>"willing to move beyond looks and being alpha"
kek

I'm sure she said "yes" as in yes, she'll dance with the poor sob once to protect her image then she'll join Chad and the gang for the rest of the night.

>in college full time
>working 2 jobs, 60 hours a week
>no debt, building a savings
>fully devoted to Christ, regular church / bible study attendance

>all girls here are garbage tier party slurs / otherwise unstable degenerates

>so user why don't you risk your future by dating one of these train wrecks?

lol no thanks (((pal)))

>Not even being ripped will change much
Being a big guy changes everything. Since I have become a sik kent, getting girls is just a matter of being around girls.
Dyel fgt

Also
>girls nowadays are all sluts
>girls nowadays are stuck up and have too high standards
Pick one

>>girls nowadays are all sluts
>>girls nowadays are stuck up and have too high standards
>Pick one
why do you think these contradict? Haven't you heard the 80-20 rule?

Look at the guy, it was a pity yes. He's beta as beta comes. Notice his hands in his pockets, a sign of insecurity, wanting to be sheltered, and overall presents yourself as weak. He's also fat which means he has no self control. His clothes are meh at best (notice his baggy pants, terrible shoes, and boring t-shirt.

He's gonna get cucked HARD. Just you wait. Cute white women are made for BBC.That's a scientific fact.

>she said yes
>after he drove to her house
>drove

She agreed because she's getting a ride to the thing, when they arrive, she'll ditch him and go grind on some jock's crotch

Because half the cunts at my school are liberal fuckwits who'd accuse me of rape if I got within more that 6 feet of them.

t. chad

She did that out of sympathy so she can get the "aww you're so sweet :*" texts and sentiments from her friends

She definitely won't be shagging him

>>girls nowadays are all sluts
>>girls nowadays are stuck up and have too high standards

fuck off bro. why cant your mind conceive that a woman wants a muscular confident man, who drives a nice car, and has a career, and house, and will use her pussy to compete with other attractive females to secure his attention. failing that she will settle being part of a hareem of females, all jockying for the best position.

meanwhile lesser men must plead and pursue a woman who has willingly and easily given her pussy away to chad.

im a competitive amateur bodybuilder, and yeah women do like muscle, but so what, attracting a female and banging her for a night is good, but find me a female worth breeding with, someone you can trust if work takes you out of the country for a week.

Tbh it's not that hard to pull hotties when you're fat in high school if you play football.

Maybe she's a chubby chaset

This desu.

>shagging
love it when americans use british words

I'm a pretty big deal around here: the post

This mentality is why you are an incel

>when 15% of all women are willing to move beyond looks

ftfy

>why do you think these contradict
Personal experience in multiple countries. I've seen baldjng 26 year old midgets get regularly laid with qts and hotties. Obvioudly Chad has it easier. But on a night out, Chad won't fuck 8 chicks. Girls just wanna have fun, and if you seem like a fun hookup to them, you got them. The problem imo is that guys have become really whiny. Girls can smell that from miles away. Just be confident, do whatever is fun to you and take girls as granted.
But if you look at every girl with hatred and disdain, saying:'I hate you, you're a slut but won't fuck me', you're dick will stay dry.

Gen X recognises this as propoganda.
Boomers see it as romance
Millennials see it as reality.

Jesus Christ the Internet has fucked kids brains collectively like a BIG BLACK GOOGLE

same ID

Can confirm

I played football and even made it onto a college team (was a safety so not a fat fuck lineman) but the linemen would always get hotties even though they weighed over 300 lb

It's all about the status symbol

an incel that has his freedom

all in all i fucked 3 girls that actually attended my uni, the rest worked or studied elsewhere, way too much to lose for 30 mins of getting your dick wet

nydailynews.com/sports/football/wrongfully-convicted-brian-banks-disgusted-brock-turner-ruling-article-1.2663595

how can a hot girl virtue signal with a fat autistic ugly caveman?

Did he drive in a ferrari?

Um they can be sloots for hawt doodes and stuck up bitches with too high of standards at the same time fag breath.

Tournament mating strategies have won. That means the best men will compete for all of the women and most of us will go without.
The sooner we make this official the better. The problem is our Chads are not doing their duty: instead of making many high quality children they are kicking back and enjoying all of the easy pussy they can.

Once Chads have harems it will also be good for Betas. In tournament mating systems some Betas also get to pass on their genes. The Betas approach the harems of Chads and offer them utility in exchange for sex.

It's actually the Betas that cuck the Chads. Chad gets to mate the most and have the most kids: but some Betas genes survive because it is preferable for them to exist. More offspring survive via the Beta servants.

> how can a hot girl virtue signal with a fat autistic ugly caveman?

I'm soooo open minded and kind

Prove that picture is real and not some loser with his sister/cousin/friend or fuck off.

What's up with all these fucking "why don't millennials X?" threads that appear like every hour? The (((OPs))) make it seem like the problem they're bringing up afflicts every single young person today.
And on all other places on Cred Forums the consensus is always that people as old as 34 (born in '82) are millennials. It doesn't make sense.

Prove it you fucking bitch. Protip: you can't.

U can't fucking prove it and ur a fucking bitch. FUCKING BITCH DID U HEAR ME

>i'll give this loser a pity date so he doesn't kill himself and then never talk to him again
>then i can take it up the ass as much as i want and not feel like i'm a shitty person!
She only did it for her own ego. Hopefully at least she stuck around him during the whole thing instead of ditching him as soon as they got through the door.

Girl uses beta fat guy to make her look like she is a loving and caring human. She is totally not doing it to get attention.

In other news, Australian shitpost avalanche kills 200 kangaroos

This pleases me, GenX here, I enjoy pounding pussy 10 years younger than me.

You faggots continue doing what you're doing, I'm having fun.

>but find me a female worth breeding with, someone you can trust if work takes you out of the country for a week.
I never said women are good human beans, mate. I'm 22, and still haven't found a girl I respect.

Because millenials on the whole are hyper leftists who support things like mass immigration and BLM

All you have to do is check out social media to see how far left millenials really are

Girl uses German man to make her look like she is a loving and caring human. She is totally not going to fuck a poor refugee.

Don't let the horror stories and memes force you into becoming an MGTOW lad it's just not healthy

Keks all over town

Non White Women LOVE White men of ALL shapes and sizes.

German woman uses a line of twelve dark-skinned men. Drinks their semen. More news at 11 here on the british broadcasting system.

Chin up, user! Just be yourself!

i miss being that age. i bet you still get a dopamine rush when you fuck girls for the first time. unfortunately age changes things, i now see sex as a need, like food or water, to me its literally just a transactional activity.

when you get older, you realise that the effort you put into fucking females is meaningless. im in triple digits, and my advice to any younger person is bang as much as possible. but dont think that it makes you a better person, the world couldnt give a fuck either way what you do.

enjoy yourself, in ten years time you'll be sick of it, just use what you learned to avoid red flags

>no hoverhand

What a boss

she's a teen mom with a little nigger baby, that's why. why don't they report the whole story?

What if she's not a lady? What if she's a huge bitch who mistreats him and takes advantage of him? Here's hoping it works in his favor, don't get her pregnant.

can Cred Forums be any more wrong on women?

as long as you're funny, creative, positive, and most importantly GENUINE (aka urself), you can pick up any woman if you tried hard enough to show you're truly a nice person.

why do all millennials have sex addictions?

I love it when niggers in Britain pretend they're British.

No one wants a fleshlight that has been used by 100 different people

I'm old now as well 28 in fact and I got more than my fair share of pussy in highschool and uni but now I don't even see it as a need
Sure it's nice to have regular sex and certainty does wonders for self esteem but I'd much rather find a girl who I can settle down and start a family with even if that means going without sex for long periods of time

yeah right

this dudes got money

>one example
>she probably did it out of pity, or to appear to be a good person and get attention
>even the caption doesn't take it seriously

NEWS AT 11
some people have a high sex drive other dont

And the moral of that story? She only did it for facebook likes and she would have laughed at the guy and closed the door if there wasn't a way for her to profit and feel good about herself from it.

>walking on the street with no shoes on

I actually already got the problem that I just want my dick in a pussy. I am starting to get disgusted by all the physical contact that comes with sex. But I think that's more of a personal issue.

people who walk around city pavement with no shoes make me sick. it's always girls too. shit is disgusting.

>he puts on shoes to walk outside his house to the end of the driveway and then back inside

Fucking poof

fine, dont take my advice and stay virgins

She's clearly at the edge of her driveway not walking around the city you fucking mong

>it's a virgins on the Internet complain about how life dealt them a bad card even though the only thing keeping them from getting pussy is their own lack of a spine episode

I feel the same way. Honestly most of the time now I would rather just fap than have a woman in my house for more than 5 minutes.

kek, i bet she fucked some jock on homecoming and this beta was in the toilet crying the whole time

>28
>old
Is this a joke?

No millennial woman would have a vehicle without the slut only job market
And no woman will EVER pick you up.

No

I'll be 30 in two years

My youth is over

People here legitimately consider upper 20s old.
That's how depressing the population of Cred Forums is

It's not old but it's old enough to realize putting your dick in holes doesn't improve your life.

Woops sorry mates just thought i'd check

lol at all you sad genetic rejects. the reason you can't get dates is that you can't even fulfill the basic, minimal requirements of acting like normal human beings. I don't know what chemicals the jews put in your drinking water but most of you newfangled alt-right cunts seem brain damaged. Go grow a personality and wash occasionally. Bitches in Calais would rather fuck negro hobos rather than you pasty autists.

Well when you're on a website where the vast majority of posters are teenagers and early 20s then 28 becomes old

>very quiet, shy boy
Call it for what it is, a fat fuck.

>30
>out of your youth
How badly do you treat your fucking body?
I'm 29 and look better than I did when I was 20 because I excercise every day and get plenty of sleep. I still get carded and everything.
30 is going old m8, but maybe your lifestyle is.

>Implying most men are willing to settle for degenerate 'women' who have already gone the rounds on the cock carousel and now want to settle down

It's oldER. Yeah.
But as long as you take care of yourself, you shouldn't be showing negative signs of aging in your 20s.

This Chad shit is really stupid. I'm not marrying a used up gutter slut that pissed away her best years chasing tingles from faggots that spent all their time learning "game" and lifting to score pussy. These judgy cunts will select themselves out of the gene pool for being too retarded to realize that chasing a non existent LTR with a bar trawling commitment free man whore was a really stupid idea.

Casual sex is degenerate, and so is the whore culture that exists around colleges. Sacrifice for family and children is all that matters, and birth control has fucked that outcome for everyone.

>Balding

That image gets me every time, everything about it is perfect.

I'm balding, widow's peak style thankfully as opposed to tonsure style, and have noticed a deep set forehead wrinkle recently

When your 30 you can have your pick of the 20s and the 30s party chicks are scrambling for scraps

I have to commute an hour and a half each way to an extremely physically demanding job so I don't get anywhere near enough sleep for the kind of work I do

Are you under the impression he got to third base?
It's called pity, user.

>the OP

Shave it. Job done.

I currently am rocking the #2 buzzcut but I actually prefer to keep it long because it hides my receding hairline

It's just too damn hot outside to grow my hair out

>Women are not repulsed by me after the first date and are still interested enough to at least wanna see me again

>thinks this is somehow outstanding or impressive.

Just because you're a social leper nobody wants to be around doesn't mean we all are, leaf.

Who in their right mind would want a party chick in her 30s?

That's really scraping the bottom of the barrel and they always looks ten years older than they are due to a decade or more of heavy drinking and smoking and a diet of fast food

It gets better as you age. In my 30s I started cleaning up the young 20s sluts that I couldn't attract back then. Part of it is maturity. Some of it is money, but I pulled the hottest and youngest pussy of my life when I was broke and living in my parents' basement. I don't know, just fuck them hard, they aren't going to care what your fucking hair looks like.

Don't be the guy who gets her attention in the bar, be the guy she texts when she's leaving.

But maybe being a mid-30s man is so fucking easy because all of you in your 20s are still such giant pussies. I certainly was.