good goyim

also
>marries 9yo girls
>anti-degeneracy

Protip, you can't

Oh well ...
What can I say?

What's wrong with marry a virgin girl?
I bet you prefer a 30yo coalburner slut.
Young marriage is the only way to stop real degeneracy as promiscuity and feminism.

Shouldn't you be self-flagellating yourself right now, faggot? I'm glad you Iranian shitskins are being denied entry to Australia.

I felt that dude, it hurts. :*(

>What's wrong with marry a virgin girl?
I bet you prefer a 30yo coalburner slut.
Young marriage is the only way to stop real degeneracy as promiscuity and feminism.

Sounds muslim to me.

Hillary Clinton will go to prison.
Whats her corruption level?

Its over 900,000,000!

Yeah, just Cred Forums hates muslims too

Most American soldiers during wars with shitskins were killed by other American soldiers, because both sides are apparently utterly incompetent but Americans better armed.

sexually frustrated males under 25 with no future are the most dangerous demographic on earth

add in conservative family pressure, radicalization imam doctrine and access to the internet with places like Cred Forums, and BOOOM

literally

Only because most of their followers are Arabs and Africans.

If the majority where whites Cred Forums would praise it.

How do I get a Muslim gf?

Kill a Jew

Islam is a religion of peace

Kill another variety of Muslim which your Muslim gf hates. Intersemitic hate is more colorful than "Jews vs Muslims".

Deal.

Roll Saying please be my islam gf

you dirty fucking paki piece of shit ,i hope the poo's kill you

went from baby to granny there, way to fail.
young marriage allows for indoctranating by degenerates. you are basicly forcing the inoccent into a life of slavery, there is no free choose, with out free will you are nothing more than a slave forcing slavery on others, shiria is an un-changing law which is degenerate.

They'll drown in shit first

the reason the age is 16 is because people should be smart and independent enought to chooses on there own, and they can now work aswell.

Islam just made degeneracy legal.

>shiria is an un-changing law which is degenerate.
oh yeah, i say "un-chaning" but muslims seem to find ways of reading the script diffrently and cant even decide on a leader to setting disputes.

Muslims deserve to be genocided.

(Satirical post.)

they already genocide there self.
they have been since there creation, breeding like bunnys and dieing like flys, little advancement has happen'd to people of the muslim faith

Yeah that's sad.
I blame Judaism who created all the M.E. wars.

the biggest difference between us and muslims (and jews) is that in our religion god became a man.
regardless of what you believe or disbelieve, this gave us different perspectives on slavery/freedom and made us value human life more.

and because we value human life like that we can't just genocide them all. we can build a wall deport them all in christian love and kindness.

Crusade now.

Islam = globalist
Capitalism = globalist

There is no difference between the two.

Monotheism is a terrible lack of taste.

It's actually sex with camels.

Nope, muslims drink urine of camel.