Seriously, WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK???

Why was Cred Forums sold? I don't understand. What the FUCK happened? Can someone fill me in? I just got in and the first thing I see is Cred Forums's tweet: "I have to say I'm sorry". WHAT THE FUCK. This can't be good news, especially considering everything else I'm reading about pol picking up media heat. Is this it? Is Cred Forums donezo? Is the new owner a dickwad? Anyone ever heard of him?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/lowtax?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
twitter.com/lowtax?ref_src=twsrc^google|twc
twitter.com/MisterMetokur/status/779082953561255936
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So you think you can tell heaven from hell? Blue skies from pain? A smile from a veil?

Do you think you can tell?

>tfw Gook sells out to Google who's now trying to self-censor Cred Forums

You lost.

Shut the fuck up beaner and answer the question

millenial numale fuckboy detected

He didn't sell it you shits. It's just a rumor being spread around from a fake post on ((( j ))). He's sorry for getting some innocent tor users v&, rather than a pedophile.

you got trolled by low level spergs

Why is it literally everywhere on the internet then? How did it gain traction?

it's not on the news like it would have been in case of a sale

Right, because he's going to say sorry for something as big as that without ever mentioning why.

payback for Gawker

You just said it yourself, because that's exactly what he was saying sorry about.

Some of you are some over reactionary faggots.

>Says sorry
>Never says "sorry for getting you v& anons XD"

> but he will say sorry over selling Cred Forums, without mentioning it

Really makes you think.

He's saying sorry for when the internet is no longer free at this site is gone.

Take this L, because you are going to look stupid as fuck a month from now.

Clever of him. Sell while its high. Why, do you wonder, we now name skype™s and google™s?

Is this beggining of the end?
Will there be free speech in internet ever again?

We have no confirmed context behind the post. Cred Forums is still slopemoot's

It was most likely that some people close to where I live got v&.

Someone posted CP using TOR, and they happened to run the exit node that was used.

There is no evidence that Cred Forums was sold or will be sold, it's just fearmongering and trolling.

tl;dr fake and gay

Which makes more sense. Saying "sorry for vanning you anons" or saying "sorry for selling the site". One of those makes more sense by simply saying "I'm sorry". No one is going to understand that he's talking about vanning if all he says is "sorry". However he's publicly stated he prefers fun Cred Forums over progitable Cred Forums, so having to sell it off would bring him much shame. Hence the short "I'm sorry".

Nothing sold anything faggot. It's just a rumor concocted by autismos.

It didn't get sold you fucking retard. Do some research before you get up in arms, you're acting like a dindu.

was Cred Forums sold ?

yes in 2015 september

was it sold again ?

NO

is OP a faggot ?

always

>unironically believing le internet aristocrat

Only if you answer this question: Why does 2 equal 3?

What's that you say? You can't answer it because it's based on false information? I just wanted to make it as close to your question as possible.

I know you're autistic and not going to understand that so I'm going to actually say my point now so you don't have to think too hard. Cred Forums didn't get sold, so people can't tell you why it was sold. Because it wasn't sold.

How much did he pay?

Thanks for correcting the record!

I should've known better than to trust a burrito or a leaf to deliver true insight. You both look rather inane with your dim-witted insults rather than explaining the dribble you attempted to convey.

Faggots.

Cred Forums was sold in 2015, to based nipponmoot who still owns it today.

OP is a faggot.

>Implying any time a company buys something it needs to publicly state that it did so

go back to r/Cred Forums you underage faggot

LOL this guy believes social media.

Take this GET. Give it to reddit. They alone know where to find my last meme.

Find it, and close shut the jaws...of Cred Forumsblivion.

Make me, faggot

I'll be waitings untl I haves proofs before I believe this shit m8.

What? What the fuck are you talking about? Are facts now being labeled as CTR? Are you trying to say that Hillary has bought Cred Forums? If she was, why would she try to keep it hidden? If she was trying to keep it hidden why would this thread still be up?

So nobody knows what this tweet is about? It's kinda bugging me now and I'd like to know.

Literally never said anything about Hillary you fucking shill.

Post proofs.

He barely speaks English who knows

underage b&

Holy shit I'm actually laughing irl. That's like me mentioning the Trump foundation and then calling someone a shill for thinking I'm talking about Trump.

No idea. It's Hiro, it could mean anything.

Cred Forums will get deleted
Hillary will win
It's over
See you, space cowboy

a website has managed to meme a reality TV star who sells steaks, into the White House

the website was always going to be punished permanently

Cuck pls go

So what the fuck is going on?
I ain't believing anything either way until there's some kind of credible source that's he's actually selling it? Maybe he's trying to troll us?

>inb4 the thread gets pruned or deleted
kek

IP collection

Niggers.

twitter.com/lowtax?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

something awful bought it not sure what will happen

wow

Hey now, that's a bad word

>not sure what will happen
Something awful for sure

>Google is related to Hillary somehow
Nice try but not giving you any (you)'s.

So you're saying that Hillary has purchased Cred Forums purely so that she can gather IP information that the NSA already has?

No they didn't, that's a troll thread, read the rest.

I sincerely hope that SA did bought it, and I hope they begin heavily moderating this board to eliminate the deplorables so we can have a real board for political discussion.

>twitter.com/lowtax?ref_src=twsrc^google|twc

I love that song.

Did they get you to trade? your an heroes for roasts, hot pepes for memes, stolen bitcoins for cool leaks, no moot for a change..

Did we exchange a part in trumps wall, for a negro in a cage?

D.A.K 16.10.16

benis :DD

Lowtax RT "Source"

twitter.com/MisterMetokur/status/779082953561255936

They're troll you.

*trolling

Jokes do not invalidate what was originally said. Saying I burned a kike and it smelled like bacon, does not mean I never throw a kike into an oven.

>please explain why i'm retarded

Point is no one has any idea what Hiro's tweet means except Hiro.

>He's sorry for getting some innocent tor users v&, rather than a pedophile.

when did this happen, and how, and how the fuck do you know?

Hiro's cryptic apology has me spooped.

It's literally shit people are pulling out of their asses. If I was a betting man, I'd say it's shills from whoever bought out Cred Forums.