'Whenever I apply for jobs I’m treated like an unwanted stranger'

Fucking racist swedes

thelocal.se/voices/view/whenever-i-apply-for-jobs-im-treated-like-an-unwanted-stranger

Because she's not a hijabi.

She needs to go home

Out of Europe!

because she is an unwanted stranger... at least a """"""""refugee""""""""" is trying to work though

That's funny, she doesn't sound like someone whose life was saved, does she?

Don't believe that for a second.

Getting a degree for accounting in syria qualifies you to be an accountant in syria.

She probably can't read swedish let alone the swedish tax code.

Would fug though.

she sounds like a goddamn whiny GOOGLE

I've got a job for her.

bet shes never been told no in her entire life. can't wait for this syria shit to be over so we can send them back(big chance lol ;;)

Because it's haram to not wear a burka or a niqab.

maybe...take the hint?

>implying syrian credentials are worth anything anywhere

come on.
People look at you weird if you have a degree from anywhere else in yurop, what did she think was gonna happen.

If she's muslim "No" is usually followed by a resounding bitch slap.

She's obviously not a mooslime, so you send her back to us Sweden.

Fucking THIS!

So correct an answer the record can't be corrected

She's not dark enough and doesn't have a penis.

Swedes long for the BBC.

>be white Australian
>mom has math degree
>she can't get a sub-minimum wage, part-time or casual job anywhere after 3+ years of applying
>not eligible for welfare

Meanwhile in Sweden:
>dirty sickening, filthy, shitskin CAN actually get a job
>complains about it

Swedish people truly are scum. I truly hate them.

Maybe because you were an accountant in Syria and not Sweden you dumb fucking skittle. First world countries are different from third world ones.

>degree in accounting

i can only imagine this is like going to silicone valley and trying to get a job in the tech industry with shit credentials

The Skype is telling the truth here

Math in itself is not a job worthy skill.
Get her a programming course or conversion to computer science.

She's already past the major hurdles of CS (the math part lol)

>Don't learn the language
>Expect to get a job within a social sector
really makes you think

My brother married a girl for Ecuador when he was in the Peace Corps. She had a degree in architecture. When he brought her back to the US she demanded he find her a job in bank. She refused to learn English BTW. He told he the only job she would get in a bank with that attitude was sweeping floors there.
They ended up divorced. She tried to bed me one night. Apparently she was trying to sleep with all his friends and co-workers too. He couldn't figure out why they stopped getting invited to parties anymore and all the wives hated her.

I can Garettee before the war, if I applied for a skilled job in Syria I would be treated like a unwanted stranger.

Did she take it up the ass?

>Now I speak English, Swedish, and Arabic. I have a great deal of experience in accounting, something I studied at Damascus University for four years, and trained with the CEO of one of Syria’s largest medicine companies, Unipharma.

hey aren't you that virgin dood who killed all those chads an chicks

She looks like a cunt.

She probably speaks broken english.

She's probably full of shit about her credentials.

There's probably not a lot of job opportunities there in her chosen field. JOIN THE FUCKING CLUB.

And she cried WAYCISM to the internet so all of the above is most definitely true.

I'd want her... to suck my dick!
Booyaa!!

Probably because she's an unwanted stranger.

FUCKING THIS TOO, LETS GET DOWN TO BRASS TACKS

I know I wouldn't hire anyone who looks like that as my accountant.

I'm not asking you to be a balding male over 40 with thick glasses, but try to look like a fucking professional.

Sweden is not the US. She can't pretend to find job in a country of 9 million people (15% made up of refugees), with some stupid degree bought from terrorists in a war-torn country.

Ayy canada... let's go back to my place where we'll make some sweet love and you can moan out "sorry!"

I think I could have talked her into it. I do know the spanish word for ass, and then I could just move my index finger in and out of finger circle with a smile. "Si...culo...eee eee eee?"

She could make mad dosh sucking dick

>try to look like a fucking professional.
she is a fucking professional.
i'd say she has a black belt in belly dancing.

If you skype pieces of shit wouldnt have invaded palestine and threw the entire middle east into chaos using america as a scape goat we wouldnt have any of these refugee issues. The blood is on your hands, skype, but knowing your tendencies you probably like it you ursurping, parasitic, godless skype. See you in the hell you chose once the nukes fall, skype.

She is a fucking professional. She seems to be pro at fucking if this was what you meant.

And how the fuck does she think white people would be treated in China, or Saudi Arabia, or Zimbabwe, or, or, or...

And now we wait.

I've seen blokes on Oxford Street make more convincing women. Looks like a tranny, m8.

I don't like fighting among fellow whites but it used to annoy me so much in 2000-2008 when Europeans called Americans rayciss while they lived in multicultural wonderlands.

Oh they're still so mean to the poor blacks :(

sigh i wish people would apply at my work regardless of niggatry oh well back to 70 hour weeks haven't had a day off in two months almost suicide time

She has a very fuckable mouth. I would give her a job sucking my penis twice a day.

In China we're treated pretty well desu. I was in Shanghai for work and got approached on the street by a club promoter. Got free drinks all night at this 5 story club. Pretty decent.

get in line bitch, welcome to the west, where even our own people cant find jobs.

>those dick sucking lips
she can suck my dick for 3 euros an hour

>I have a great deal of experience in accounting, something I studied at Damascus University for four years

If she got actually got a degree why not just say it? Just because you were a student there for 4 years doesn't mean you graduated...

Also

>trusting credentials from third world schools

Lower than Everest College tier education fãm

>blaming 1400 years of Islam on Israel, a 60 year old invention
>blaming white cucks inviting refugees on Israel

I would not hire an accountant who painted her face to look like a prostitute.

Maybe you should leave. Bitch.

Swedes have no interest in refugees who aren't interested in culturally enriching them through murder and rape

Wait... Syrians are white?! Time to open the borders!

But weren't foreigners imported specifically to do the low-end jobs that white people won't do?

>third world nigger moves to a first world country
>wonders why she suddenly has more competition in the semi-skilled job market
hmmm really forced me to ponder

she is an unwanted stranger.

when will people learn that the west has not room for this shit?

KEBAB OUT NOW

Under-rated.

Be nice to the kike he is your ally!

oh shit not you again

>becomes an accountant
>gets god awful nose job and lip injections

why? who would want to hire a street prostitute as an accountant? what a stupid bitch

also, why does she look like that? giant cheek bones, puffy lips, shit eyebrows, its like a man in drag. i can see african genes in her.

>hiring muslims
>no problems

Johan Svensson will work hard and cause no problems.
Achmed al-Derkaderka is probably a lazy fucker who will whine about anything. Also the libtards would side with the muslim and make the problems worse.
If you were an employer, who would you employ? That's why the muslims can't get any real jobs here.

There aren't enough jobs. People with real degrees are serving coffee.

Do you think an influx of +1% of the population in one year will help this situation?

How about +1% of the population each year, a couple of years?

There won't even be coffee serving jobs.

White people do most of the low-end jobs here, because of strong unions keeping the wages up.
No one here says anymore that impporting rapefugees is good for the economy.

If not a masters degree than ofcourse she cannot find a job you fucking twat.

swedistan better work on space or oceanic exploration.
there might be more jobs in those departments for the poor people of syria.

>real degrees

Gender studies doesn't count. Getting an engineer or a doctor's degree will still give you a job.

>her qualifications
Qualifications from third world countries don't mean a whole lot.

this

>feels like a stranger
>wonders why no one hires her

I don't know, maybe because you're a fucking stranger. I'm A FUCKING WHITE MALE, with supposed privilege everywhere I go. But I would never presume entitlement any country I go to, where I am an outsider, to believe I should qualify for anything I fucking please. If I go to Japan, I would assume I'm a stranger and would hold respect for anyone that accepted me in a place of work. I would still respect anyone that doesn't, because I'm 'strange' or a gaijin, an outsider. Same goes for if I went to Syria (hypothetical, god forbid), I would be a stranger and people would treat me as a such.

This is not a problem for me, this is how i view the world. Yet apparently I'm the "privileged" one, and this entitled bitch along with the rest of her sandnigger friends making demands are not. The world is a fucking lie, everything is false.

Oh boy I wonder why

Lol 2000 years of history, same fucking response everytime.

Ok well first off I don't believe you. However,
YOU ARE A UNWANTED STRANGER YOU FUCKING MONKEY. FUCK OFF BACK TO YOUR DESERT YOU BOX WORSHIPER.

Your mother should look into accounting then.

her qualifications from Syria mean shit in Sweden

>mom

>Gender studies doesn't count.

I wasn't counting it, I deliberately said real degrees.

> Getting an engineer or a doctor's degree will still give you a job.

Not everyone can be an engineer or doctor, and if they did study en masse they would not get jobs. I'm talking about CS degrees, science degrees, and even practical degrees.

We have a high structural unemployment rate and it's just going to get worse as automating cuts into every work pool.

Accounting degrees were seen as solid, future proof. Now they're increasingly replaced by software.

>swedistan better work on space or oceanic exploration.
>there might be more jobs in those departments for the poor people of syria.

Of course, all these black subsaharan syrians with rocket doctor degrees can surely take us to the stars!

Maybe she should take a hint and fuck off?

Morning to you too bro.

well maybe there is a reason for that merchant?

Because faggots like you never take responsbility for your own fug ups.

>dem lips

Come to Canada baby. I'll fuck the third world right out of you.

I like how you think.

no, its all you abrahamics and your sick god and its followers poisoning the world.

Because she IS an unwanted stranger. Is the inbreeding so bad that they can't understand this basic fact?

>implying natives aren't treated like unwanted strangers when applying to jobs

fuck off entitled whore

rood

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

not a nat-soc. I just think arabs, and jews are to blame. The ME is doesnt need weapons to conquer the world, they just have to create "religious" scripture and start chimping-out. The smart thing is to give the jews the resources to kill the arabs, then stab them in the back like they do to us.

So what are her actual qualifications? I know accountagoogles have some international quals like CFA and shiet. Does she have it? Also my guess is, she doesn’t speak Swedish.

i like the way you think, heretic

>I’m treated like an unwanted stranger'
Could it be that you're an unwanted stranger? Maybe Sweden is starting to get immigrant fatigue.

As a white male I can tell you when I apply to jobs I'm always treated with the utmost respect, and given a personal discussion and interview. They're so polite and never just put our applications in the bin. It's a shame that non-white non-males will never know the ease of our lives. God damn it's good to be white.

A guy I used to work for had a degree from some Russian uni in mechanical engineering. He came to the states and his degree was worth fuck all, he got hired as the shop maintenance man. Fucker knew his shit, but his credentials were literally sneered at.

She should give it few more years. Soon the arabic and other nigger uuga buuga shit tier languages are the only ones that are being used in Sweden.

I'm agnostic myself but that blanket statement is blatantly wrong.

Christians nowadays are basically good neighbours and devoted volunteers.

Judaism was never about proselytizing and in fact Jews are implicitly prohibited from interfering with non-Jewish worship in the hebrew bible.

Islam started at the retarded stage and is still there because it was founded on hedonism and conquest.
A mixture of Slaanesh and Khorne

With makeup like ths she kind of looks like tranny hooker. Maybe she's not bad looking without it (hard to say) but the thing she has on is really not looking like something one should wear on job interview.

I am absolutely not surprised they treat her like a stranger when she shows up like that.

Many industries are like this for a reason though. Degrees are not worth the same in many parts of the world. So they have to set a standard and either Russian schools haven't met the standard or more likely they don't know how good Russian schools are so you're not accepted.

My ex was a vet, same thing, Mexican vet was working as a tech. Need a US degree or license.

Nail on the head

B-but Chaos is a religion of peace!

Seriously though, if only one could respond to such hateful deviancy cult with a detachment of adeptus astartes..

You were using real words then you just started making up new words at the end there

I've heard some Muslim women cake it on to basically signal their sluttiness, since they're got to wear the Muslim clothing and refrain from that signal in other ways.

>Apparently she was trying to sleep with all his friends and co-workers too

>he tried to get my to be realistic in looking for a job
>fuck him! I'll be a complete whore and fuck as many guys as possible! That'll show him!!

I really, deep in my heart, despise 99 percent of women

The God Emperor shall win and the Warpstone in mecca will be nuked.

Fucking this.. Im an accountant here in norway, and i could not just move to sweden today and think i would get a job, and this bitch is from Syria

"I have expertise dealing with Syrian tax codes and regulations involving not only a completely different political system but also a system that enforces some religious ideals on itself to maintain the more orthodox peoples, I do not understand democratic tax laws, read your native language nor have experience dealing with the regulations imposed by dealing with trade and accounting laws established in the SU and EU to a lesser extent.. Please pitty me for leaving a good job and now I work in a cafe getting government benefits... also I will suck your cock if you let me and my brother into America so he can kill your citizens with crock pots."

"I'm a attractive female, why aren't strangers giving me stuff for free?"

Jesus Christ can it get any more obvious at this point?

Yeah, that's everywhere you apply, dumbass. Because your initially talking to the front desk, one of the lower positions in any office and that makes you potential competition. Also try going in NOT looking like a Kardashian cuck, tranny. That might help.

This man is correct

Holy kek look at the bottom of the page

Something about her face just screams "untrustworthy".

I graduated engineering studies last Monday. Got job as design engineer in Munich yesterday, three days after my diploma exam.

Get real education you bitch and stop complaining. Some goes for all pieces of shit studying gender studies or other useless shit.

She's one of these Arabs who were treated as hot back in her ugly country, now surprised why she treated like tranny in country full of Swedish women. Also her hijab countrymen ain't gonna give her jobs looking like that, she will have to assimilate into islam and pray five times a day to get a job.

She was an accountant that isn't exactly gender studies it's a real profession

I think the issue is that she feels entitled to jobs when no one gets that treatment from employers

Yeah, but it's an accountant from SYRIA. Mechanic is a real profession too, but I wouldn't be so quick to trust a guy who just got here from Botswana.

A good example would be having a foreign lawyer.

Would you rather have the person who studied US law, was born and raised in the US, and passed the bar here, or an Albanian lawyer who doesn't speak English representing you in US court?

She has got plenty of blowjobs before, what's she complaining about?

I get it I'm just saying accountant is a legit profession to be trying for

And yet she's so fucking stupid and delusional that she believes Syria is anywhere near Sweden's standards, even cucked as it is.

my fav type of dubs

I'd hire her if she gives me blowjob

She already did, that's how she got the cafe job.

That's literally the most punchable face ever.

Wrong. Silicon valley "brain" drains India and pay them meek 5 figure salaries only to have to turn around and pay an American to fix their work.

This skype is right. 9/11 would fugg :DDD

Aww, poor little baby get rejected in high school.

Skype kike

?

Schlomo is right

She might not be the most pretty woman but those eyessss...

Thingsthatdidnthappen.jpg
But for real though, Who the fuck would hire that disgusting smelly kebab?

user u race mixing faggot

>be unwanted stranger
>wonder why you get treated like an unwanted stranger
Life is truly a mystery.

Bullshit, her language skills probably blow ass and accounting isnt really something you can cheap out on and not get fucked over as a firm.