If Pauline Hanson was to somehow come to power in Aus, what races should be deported?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/mariamveiszadeh/status/778883826554548225
youtube.com/watch?v=I1cPvIb0saM
youtube.com/watch?v=MZUfxuc64c4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Emus

All of them

Tree master race
SickEnts General

Retroactive immigration that covers 40,000 years to ship all the fucking abbos back to Papua New Guinea.

everything muslim.
and suppress ideological teachings in school/uni/tech

all non whites and abo's should be sent to the desert and sterilized

Chinks, Indians and anyone from the middle east, obviously.

FPBP

also not race related, but all muslims should GTFO as long as they don't come to the US

Who falls under the white category?

nah man, they'll die out on their own

>and suppress ideological teachings in school/uni/tech
FUCKING THIS

Our universities and high schools are being subverted and if we leave things to continue the way they're going we'll become like the U.S. and Europe in only a few decades.

Either we need a reactionary fundie Christian movement to arise, or for equalism to be brought to heel. Preferably both.

all non whites

Can't deport Abbos tho, can you? You can expel them from your lands, or perhaps spread a disease that targets only abbos secretly. In all honesty, I think you should keep them around for cheap labor

>abos
>labor

Anyone with a criminal record.
oh wait

nah i'd leave abos here but i'd abolish welfare so they can improve their standing through work

would be funny if you made that joke a few hundred years ago

Aboriginals.
Muslims.
English.
Americans.
Africans.
Pretty much anyone but White Australians and Non-Maori kiwis, the kiwis can stay if they bring their women.

>australians
>white

this is what australians believe

Bring back the white Australia policy and deport the muzzies and chinks and you might as well force NZ to join in they got too many chinks

The down syndrome race.

And sand niggers.

Oh no how will we ever recover from this. How did you even get a pc tyrone?

Australians. We gonna put you back in the prison.

Honestly, skin colour in itself has never been an issue for me, it's more about social and cultural values. All those who oppose Western culture values, Australian cultural values and those who support toxic globalism; this inevitably means sandniggers, mudslimes,non-goys,SJW's,Chinks that are loyal to China and fuckers who cant speak english, pakis, most indians (as they aren't loyal to this nation), etc etc.

>American 'banter'

based

the half kike, half native/nigger Ameri-Mutt is talking about racial purity

anglo-celtics
no greeks germans etc if you have a german last name you will be purged

all non europeans obviously. maybe a few chinese can stay and the coons have no where else to go so i guess they could stay, but the rest can fuck off

t. abbo

only the chinks that have integrated into this country, are loyal and accept our values, not the chinks that bulk buy baby formula and ship it over to their zerg families back in China.

100% of all Africans and Muslims must go

50% of Asians

Keep the europoors but kick out all the criminals from that region

Muslims. Lebs. Wogs. Indians and their derivatives (tamuls etc) any type of non aboriginal black. Gooks and Chinks and any of the tiny population of spics and Jews we might have.

Guess the Irish can stay but they wanna watch their fuckin attitudes or they'll get punched in the mouth.

abos, either back in time or to foreign zoos

>>abos
>>labor

Lol

Hey guys take a minute to vote in this poll

>Do you support or oppose a ban on Muslim immigration for Australia?

abos, asians and muzzies
VOTE IN THIS POLL

the Cagots

>what races should be deported?

Man and Women-children

excellent

what's going to happen when "support banning muslims" wins?

All of them. Except maybe abos, so we can keep poking the cunts with sticks.

Dam, even I think that's going a bit too far. Seriously deport every none white race except Abos and let them live peacefully in the fucking outback.

>twitter.com/mariamveiszadeh/status/778883826554548225
We are the 49 percent!

Asians are as much of a threat to Australia as mudslimes. All the redpilled aussies I have talked to confirm that. But the cucks on nu/pol/ are gook lovers

All races except for fit, female redheads.

It needs some context. Basically a few days ago a poll from a REAL polling company came out showing that 49% of Aussies want to ban Muslims from entering the country while only 40% oppose.

This triggered this Muslim activist and so she created a twitter poll to try and ~prove~ the legit poll wrong. Originally started with 12% support / 90% oppose and she claimed victory, now the tides have turned.

all abos should be sent to israel or sweden

The silly kebab will pull her poll.

All races Pauline consists of.

Kek wills it.

>Asians are as much of a threat to Australia as mudslimes.

More of a threat. By far.

Niggers and Kikes

Yea but we would rather get rid of niggers and shitskins first before we deal with our chink problem

>niggers are home invading with machetes and axes, beating old people up and pregnant women, stealing cars and robbing 'n' looting stores
>shitskin rape gang in Sydney and act like they have more power over us in our own country

>asians haven't done jack shit in the 10 years, we just have too many of them that's all and will deal with them last as they don't pose a threat just yet

>trips dubs dubs

HOLY SHIT CHECKED
PAULINE BTFO

Anyone not white gets gassed. Japs can stay if they integrated or they can chose to peacefully go home, Hitler said the Japs are fine.

>electing gingers

>mfw Kek willed all the whites to go from Australia and none of the ausfags reply

Ugly redheads, ie all of them.

>what races should be deported?
Aussies

>Asians are as much of a threat to Australia as mudslimes.
More of a threat really. Won't be long till China just flat out buys Australia.

fucking muzzos and the african muzzos. The splodey ones are already gone.

We already have it's called petrol. Abos love the stuff.

I adore the idea that people like you exist. Makes me feel like there's an adversary worth cutting open.

>"""white""" aryan subhuman this mad
The Eternal Anglo always wins

mostly lebos and more restrictions on the chinese for sure. lebos without citizenship and with a crime record will be the first to go.

Wouldn't be deported.

Would be shot on-site

Asians will rule the world once us whites are bred out. Asians won't bend to the Jews will either.

Chinabros arent really a problem. Most of them I see are just hard working males and very attractive feminine females.

I just see them playing LoL in my compsci classes.

Better than most white cunts who just get drunk and start fights for fun.

I'm so defeatist that I'd just be happy with No More Muslims and deporting all the Sudanese and Somalis in Melbourne.

>labor

Yeah. Okay.

Also none of us really want to deport the abo's. We just feel bad for them mostly.

Thanks Kek.

Where are we meant to go? I don't want to go back to England. That place sucks.

>We just feel bad for them mostly.
I don't feel anything for the 1/6 white abos who are just bogan cunts claiming government benefits, want australia day changed and a stupid treaty to get even more money out of us.

If Kek wills it, you can invade New Zealand.

Does she lift? because she looks like she has some god-given potential.

Getting rid of the bogans immediately increases Australias likability factor by 100 fold.

Sounds good to me, you can help restore order to NZ Cuckland.

deport the bogans!
they are an embarrassment to whites
youtube.com/watch?v=I1cPvIb0saM

deport the bogans!
youtube.com/watch?v=MZUfxuc64c4

deport to UK!

Any sort of sandniggers, pakis, Indians, some Asians, some lebs.

sneakiest critters are the tree kangaroos.
never forget the emu wars.

I like these Aussies.