Love and Hate countries, lads

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexicans_of_European_descent
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexicans#Population_genetics
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Latin_Americans
azcentral.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/07/18/majority-us-mexico-border-residents-dont-want-donald-trumps-wall/87081970/
elblogdelnarco.com
elblogdelnarco.com/2016/09/video-quise-robar-tenis-porque-no-tengo-dice-ladrón-capturado-por-vecinos.html
diario.mx/Estado/2016-09-22_73e5cd45/buscado-por-el-fbi-sera-extraditado-a-estados-unidos/
novedadesacapulco.mx/policiaca/detienen-a-uno-por-violacion-en-coyuca-de-benitez-
elblogdelnarco.com/2016/09/vídeo-audio-donde-el-mencho-amenaza-y-ordena-a-mando-policiaco-relajar-a-subordinados-.html
commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Composición_Étnica_de_América.png
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/89997916/#89999999
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/89999101/#90000000
commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Ethnic_Composition_of_the_Americas.PNG
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I like Falklands. But I dont like argies.

C-cant wake up

Look at this unwashed beaner hating civilization.
Cunt you need some soap and a firehosing.

>liking Saudit Arabia
>Liking the majority of Africa
Annon are you a fucking google?

fuck off cunt i hate you

they are not that bad, they cant even come here to shitpost. What civilization? We Hispanics discovered America and you in 1492 hahahahahahahahahahaha We initiaded this civilization.

>WE WUZ SAILORS
No you were just fags

>we

You're native, you got conquered.

>Implying that by Hispanic people are refering to a person from Spain and not Mestizos
God user you cant be that fucking google

>OP mexican flag
>are you a fucking google?

Use your eyes user, he is a google

Native?

I mean I bet that some whites live in Mexico, but not with that google of a map

thanks, we dont deserve hate. Why are we orange and south america red? I feel so special.

How the hell is that a copyrighted image

Thats the joke

Because he likes having winter on christmas

Well it's not funny.

>Mexico hating US

salt doesn't go well with jelly.

Only 50 M joao.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexicans_of_European_descent

>Surprised that a leaf is not funny

w-why do you hate us, mexico ?
have we done you wrong ?

I hate those chink countries, Japan is pretty cool though

Stop hating binland ree

I dont know, lets ask him, plus I am not Colombian nor Peruvian, they are the khanz of snow.

you're a manlet

Well that explains why Venezuela went to shit

Because you guys actually work when you come here. Niggers that are already here cant even do that.

its the trend. and 5 de mayo

>Mexico
>%60 white

top fucking KEK

No.

I don't get the "Argentinia es blanco!" meme when really Mexico is the one trying to convince everyone and themselves that they are white. Pathetic but amusing.

>tasmania not australia
Yeah alright then mate

>love north afriaca
probably the first person ever on Cred Forums to have that type of map (besides sandniggers living in france)
any reasons ?

>mfw I am a manlet and no one spotted me yet

Wtf is that in the pic? SuperZika?

because the spanish have your blood.

WHY DOES EVERYONE FORGET PRINCE EDWARD ISLAND???

every bean is

bullets in the villa.

degenerate.

>white bean is bretty gud

ur life must suk

thank you based ally, when the revolucion comes I will go to clean up toilets at five guys.

THE BOMB WILL EXPLODE HERE VERY SOON. TIC TOC TIC TOC.

what an ugly family.

voce es branco. obrigado.

Mexico and mexifornia must be green. its unfair.

At least we share the same hatred for China and Saudit Arabia
Nice dubs desu

>Mexico considers the man in the second pic white

Why us? We love you faggots...

israrl i h8 u pls kill urself skypes

porque nos, Thiago?
se nós te amo

>

The one on the right is a qt.

>Mexico flooded America whit illegal googles
We like America more than we like Mexico, so we stand by then

Don't really have much of an opinion of central Europe, most of east/southeast Asia, or most of Africa.

WHAT THE FUCK

elos mas você odeia.

Hilary debe vivir hasta el año 3000.

the fuck did we do to you?

What's up with americans not having "mixed feelings" about shitholes like fucking french guiana and hating brazil?
Jesus fucking christ, what have we ever done to you fags?

7:1
Never forget

It's not about that, you faggots are always the ones ot ruin Europe, this time for good.

Well, why wouldn't the descendants of conquistadors be the ones who can say their ancestors discovered shit?

People who stayed in Spain don't have ancestry to that discovery.

because the conquistadors were ruling the new world, why go to Spain for continue being a poor devil?

I remember that image, are you the mexican that licks spaintards boots, and call Mexican pesos: >Pesetas? Just asking.

I dont hate you Brazilbro. I just hate your country and everything it stands for.

Because tey conquered and at the same time got conquered (half mexican native) so it evens out

pesetas? what the fuck. no, you are under drugs.

Well, we have that in commum then

Well that's what I'm saying.

Currently the descendants of poor peasants who stayed in Spain are saying they are the grandsons of conquistadors and take that heritage away from you who actually can trace that lineage.

Isn't that like, half of the brazilian population?

indeed. But indios in this country dont know this.

Irrelevant province in an irrelevant country.

>considers yourself white
>dont hate half of Brazil`s population
well lad, you might be a googly google

I mean, I guess that's a way of looking at it?

It just seems weird to me, with those sort of metrics a lot of people in UK would have a troubled past. Every group within it has been conquered at some point even if by genealogically similar groups.

Omg, yes you are.
You are, the Mexican nazi, you posted the exact same images jajajajajajajaja
Dude be proud of who you are, a Mexican.

A Mexican of European blood, the other way I am an indio.

So, a mestizo?

No, My family is Spanish. the franco times, are you chilango?

Mexicans are just a weird, conflicted people.

Either they outright deny Spanish heritage or the indigenous heritage, and seems incapable of reconciling the two.

Frankly I think you all should just like both.

Be mad at us all you want, you won't get that approval stamp on your passport.

So, you love spain to death
spurn the land that feeds you
and throw shit to the mexican natives calling them indios (which is wrong, the exact term is natives)
Damn son you should go to spain if and leave Mexico ASAP.

Do not generalize, he is a self hating mexican who cant stand the fact that he was born in Mexico.

Well, we have that in commum then

That´s sad my friend.

I love all countries. It's the evil scum that bothers me.

why hate scandinavia?

Not at all.
I love my nationality, unlike you and the self hating mexican.

Come back to the mother country, leave the indios to die in their own filth. You deserve better.

don't really HATE any country, although I don't like KSA, PRC all those bad eggs

Yes, he should leave Mexico and go to the small spantard land.

>we hispanics discovered america and you in 1492
>you

Way to make us look like fucking retards you wetback slab of shit. Cubans are superior to mexicans.

Do not generalize, he is a self hating mexican who cant stand the fact that he was born in Mexico.

I like my country. Indios are only 7%. the problem are mestizos with more indio blood.

it could be worse like Peru or Bolivia.

i've seen what you subhumans consider to be white

Mexico is a beautiful country, no need to move.

Daily remember

superior in starving?

t. Cuban

But I agree, it's too bad that Fidel chimped out and gave niggers their gibs while fucking over the last remaining pearl of the caribbean. Cuba was beautiful.

mestizos are considered white in Cuba

Why do you hate us you faggot?

They must be assayed, like gold, and if found wanting in quality, reforged in fire until cleansed of impurity. Deus Vult.

The Spaniards came and raped and killed your ancestors "civilization" to death.

I'm glad they did. That shit was a horror show. The Spanish probably didn't want to do it the way they did it, but after watching you guys roll a few dozen of your homeboys heads down a hill to derive how the "gods" were feeling that day only to further witness your holy men wear the murdered peasants skin they changed their minds.

Killing you guys was a great choice. However, the raping is why your faggot ass "civilization" exists today. If only the soldiers would have stuck to the killing end of things...

Ideal map desu

Agreed, they are our niglets, you dont brought us niglets but God dont punish twice.

He essentially is the descendant of those Spaniards.

What are you on about?

>thinks tasmania is a country
>mexican intellectuals

None of 120 M Mexicans have 100% Aztec blood, they were killed in a 95% by virus.

So this is you: imagine, I repeat IMAGINE you have no choice to move to a house full of black people and they receive you, with love, then you like that house a lot, but when another black person ask you: what do you think of the house? you respond: "Its a beatiful house but a hate the niggers in it".
If those "niggers" heard you they will smack your ass so hard that they will send you to spain from one hit.

If you hate Estonia you are already digging your own grave.

>implying a house full of niggers wouldn't be a literal shithole

But those niggers take an ADN test, and they found that they are not niggers. LMAO.

Mexico is more Spanish, get over it. When you go to all Sundaysto the church, its a thanks to them.

For instance, a 2006 study conducted by Mexico's National Institute of Genomic Medicine (INMEGEN), which genotyped 104 samples, reported that mestizo Mexicans are 58.96% European, 35.05% "Asian"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexicans#Population_genetics

Why do you hate Norway?

because they stole greenland to me.

you sound mad my friend, and just a reminder: that black rich people exist with clean houses, even if its only 1% of the population.

>mestizos
Tainos were killed off pretty early m8 (unfortunately). Those, my friend, are mulattos and quadroons. After the white exiles fled the black population exploded and now what you see is a lot like the Dominican Republic.

Why the hell do you dislike us but like the poojeet

Hate the US. All you fuckers keep coming over here in droves.

Cuba has whites, but Mexico has more.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Latin_Americans

Cuba lies in their demographic census.

Basically brazil is a shit hole.

>essentially descendant from those spainards.

No. They are not. That is like saying Poo in the Loos are descendants of England.

You are missing the point son:
You should love the country you were born AND the people in it, if you love spain so much you should go there and stop hating the natives.

who said that I didnt love mexico? I love it. I dont mestizos with more indian blood because they are cholos, murders, raptists,narcos,etc.

you sound dumb mexi bro
>Cuba lies
Proof?

In terms of quality of immigrants, 1960s Cubans > Mexicans immigrants of today. The ones pouring over the US border are like a plague of locusts. But I won't lie Mexicans in Mexico are bretty bro-tier tbqh familia

Lol, what?

That doesn't even make sense.
The Spaniards didn't come and then leave. They stayed and built the country.

India already existed for a long time as a cultural center point between east and west asia.

What a stupid analogy, what a stupid person you are.

its like loving a dog and hating the fleas
You have to accept both my friend even if you do not like it.

It is true, though. Cuba's white population is so deflated since so many of them left for the U.S and Spain. Also you can't expect marxist leftist communist scum to be truthful about anything.

Indians make good food and i like their traditional music(not the bollywood crap).
Germans don't do anything else than ruin europe over and over again. And i don't like the attitude of their tourist either.

I love you too, Aquafresh

El paso is 99% Mexican, and its the 4th safest. recent survey in American border cities dont want a wall, explain that. I know a lot of chicanos act like niggers, but understand that they have a lot of indian and spanish blood, its a fucking devil breeding.

azcentral.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/07/18/majority-us-mexico-border-residents-dont-want-donald-trumps-wall/87081970/

again, Proof? you can accuse a country of lying without any proof, even if its the worst of the countries.

>white and arab

JUST

oh shit waddup

Some I only like because they're comedy nations, like Burkina Faso or North Korea.

they are jelly of the power of oil.

>they have a lot of indian and spanish blood
What does that, have to do with antything.
So if they have brown skin, all of them are criminals or what?
You sound dumb my self hating mexican friend.

Just let it be known that I hate you and UAE less than the other Arabs.

yes, I can list you today all the crimes that commited today in our country, the 99% of them are mestizos with more indian blood, go and found some criollo.

elblogdelnarco.com

Wouldn't say thats true. I love the US but hate all the niggers, rednecks, and PC scum.

Yeah but everyone here loves frump, fuck off beaner make me a taco

>I can list you today all the crimes that commited today in our country
Do it.
You can´t make an statement without any proof.

Disregard flag because university student

Thank you for loving my home country of Guyana even though its got no positive publicity. fuck jim jones, fuck the indians who just shit in streets

t. non-Indian

I live in Arizona, in the desert. I want that wall badly. You fucks keep halting traffic near Nogales, and it's almost impossible to get through without a delay because you fuckers keep jumping on our trucks.

Your women that aren't inbred are pretty cute. Also, Kuwait is pretty chill as far as middle-eastern shitholes go

You are missing my point my friend
Just because you hate the fleas doesnt mean you are going to throw away the whole dog
You accept the dog and the fleas even if you hate them, because you love the dog more.

>murican loves russia
What

Yeah a right wing Cred Forumscak loves Russia why is that surprising?

elblogdelnarco.com/2016/09/video-quise-robar-tenis-porque-no-tengo-dice-ladrón-capturado-por-vecinos.html

diario.mx/Estado/2016-09-22_73e5cd45/buscado-por-el-fbi-sera-extraditado-a-estados-unidos/

novedadesacapulco.mx/policiaca/detienen-a-uno-por-violacion-en-coyuca-de-benitez-

La que mato a sobrina de Angel del Villar, español es de Toluca, debe ser un mestizo con rasgos indigenas.

elblogdelnarco.com/2016/09/vídeo-audio-donde-el-mencho-amenaza-y-ordena-a-mando-policiaco-relajar-a-subordinados-.html

Yes I know your dry shithole. 50 C, I cant breath there. Arizona, without Mexicans you will starve, you need us.

he just wanted to make the benis colour match, and his hate for sweden was greater than the love for Finland

Only providing a few sensationalist news, with no evidence as graphs or percentages.
This only prove how desperate are for appear a dumb mexi nazi
And you cant make false statements without any proo, those links aren´t proof.
I think you are just an edgy kid.

Only providing a few sensationalist news, with no evidence as graphs or percentages.
This only prove how desperate are for appear a dumb mexi nazi
And you cant make false statements without any proof, those links aren´t proof.
I think you are just an edgy kid.

jajajajajajajajaja

El diario de Juarez

yellow.

I am not a kid, and I dont give a shit if you dont accept that most of the crimes comitted here are made of ugly inferior mestizo indians, 0 by criollos or whites.

The murders of the niece of Angle Maria Villar, Spanish qt its made by ugly indians of Mexico state.

Ya lo sabremos dias despues.

I can't see why. There's nothing really good about Mexico and there's nothing really to be proud of. It's not like its a useful nationality either - nobody wants you in their country and nobody wants to go to yours.

>nobody wants to go to yours.
wut

lol, you are mad self hating bro, go to spain you will be happy there.

They hate us cuz they ain't us

No. A brown mongrel could kill me, its not that bad. Someday this will end with a real president.

its a fact. 95% of the crimes in Mexico are made by indians, not by whites. I wonder why whites rule this country.

>without Mexicans you will starve, you need us.

kys spic

>People like us
I thought that Cred Forums fucking hates us.
Was i memed?

But you love spain a lot more than Mexico, you should move my friend

go back to rape and steal a prosperous criollo, andale vete ya. you hate us so much.

Hate australian mainland but like tasmania... still one country fag

lol you are angry jajajajajaja

a filthy beaner says he hates the United States.

That wall we are going to have you pay for just got 10 taller, hose-a

NO NEED FOR A WALL,

See they call you beaner.
I repeat, go to spain you will be happy there.

Hey self hating mexi bro, where are you?

Your map is so retarded and random that I think you are a bot.

Man, Mestizos sure do get mad when a guy points out that Mexicans aren't white.

If they were the descendants of Spain they would look like it. Most don't.

Sorry to ruin your distorted worldview.

>Mexico hating most popular migration destination
It's like European migrants in Germany.

That's a beautiful clusterfuck of colors. 10/10

>love or hate countries based on memes and Cred Forums culture

kek

That's a nice ceviche

What's so special about Cerntal African that you like it?

You disgusting faggots flooded the capital region of Jew York, get the fuck out of here

How's it going Cthulhu, having a nap?

i fucking like everyone

P̬͍̖͔̱͖̱̮͖̟͍̭̬̺̖̙͕̙̪̽̌̓͋̈́ͦ̐̔̆̓̎ͨ͂͢r̸̨̧̦̲̖̳͍̻̱̞̺̣̖̞̰̲̦̦̆́͗̋͋ͪͮ͐ͦ̍́̋́̀̎͊̽͘̕ͅe̿́̃̐̍͑͐̄̇͒̕͞͏͚̳̪̲͕̞͉͍̝̯̹͈̼ṯ̨̢̧̗̳͖͇̏́̈́ͦ̾̎͡t̴̡̢̹̘̮̣̉̐̓ͨ͂͐͠͝ỹ̶̨̢̱̼̫͍̲͔̙̳̤͖̩̱̺̩̂͑͜ͅ
̸̷̶̨̥͍͙͍̘͚̳͇̝ͧ͊͂̑ͨ̾ͬͯ͌̍̂͆̎̆ͦģ̰͉͎̭͚̈́̊͌̇͌͌̕o̸̡͙͙͙̪̙̳͎͕̭̊͋̑̈́ͨ͐ͣ͆ͨ̎͒̈ͦ̑̈͊̀ȯͯ̑̉̉ͩ̄̌̐̓ͪͣ̆̓̕͡͝҉̸̙͚̮͕͎̤̞d̟͉͖̗̫̘̫̗̖̳̬̺̦̤̳̹͉̄̽ͣͦͯ̍̂̍̋ͫͩ̉̔̈ͮ̍̕̕ͅ ̵̵͗ͦ͋ͧ̆̏͛̉̓͑̍̕҉̥͇͓̫̯̝̲͔̟̠̹̳͞
̛̬̙̙̣̻̳͈̬̯̇̇͑̌̆͌̂̃ͮ̎̇ͧ͢͡͝b̛̳̳͇͕̗͇͕̰̤̪̲̟̤̝͈ͮ̊̽ͣ̓̋̄̒̀͘ͅͅä̹̲͕͖̦̩̝̖̼̬̗̟̫̥̬̬̺̫́̈̂͑̔̀͡͞g̸̩̫̺̣͉̘̯̖̩̪̣͂̓͛ͧ̅̒̒̐ͪͦ̂̄͂̽͋̓͆̓́͜ͅu̶͍͕̖̠͕̖ͤ̅́̍̃͂ͪ͌̂́ë̾ͯ̎ͦͩ̕͜҉̖̳̙̪t̷͑ͯͪ͗̈ͣͣ̈́ͬ̌̾ͧ̍ͤ̏͛̚͏͝͏̡̝̤͚̜̹t̢͌̀͛ͫ͂̅͐́ͪ͛̑̒͊҉̖̩͔̼̬̰̮̠͍̖͉͉͖̝̤̗͚͞ͅȩ͎̝̳̮̠̘̬͖̥͉̱̗̻͔͍̫̈́̒̐̊̍̃ͅ

Eddie and the Tiresomes are from there

>China
>Like

>amerifat
>doesn't know shit about the planet he lives on
not suprising

The only thing I hate more than a spic is an edgy spic. 10 ft higher

Wtf

This was also important news there?

Love Canada, Mexico, South Korea, Japan, South Africa and all of Europe including Russia. Neutral about the rest of Asia, Africa and the rest of the Americas. Hate the middle east, especially Saudi Arabia.

>baguette
kek

mfw no one dislikes/hates Italy
inb4 balkns show up

All hate against Norway is irrelevant. We have Breivik.

Why you hate us, desu?

Thanks hue, come for a beer anytime cunt

Going home soon

From actual travels/real life experience and not only basement dwelling like most people on this topic.

>Mexican
>Hates the US, Argentina, Australia, Most of Western Europe, etc.

It's like you want to be a stereotype

Weeb detected

Francis Lalanne is that you

So while you hate all your neighbors you love almost every country that wouldn't give a fuck if you disappeared from the Earth.

fuk u too favelado

Hi Google

Why isn't Somalia in Blue ?

I love you too

Why you hate Venezuela?

They have a lot of qts... And cheap qts...

Jesus Christ even when beaners try to be fancy it's just chips and salsa.

As far as I'm concerned Mexico is a third world country. If you can't drive from one end of a country to the oher without big pulled over by the police and bribed for half your wealth, or hijacked and shot by the cartel (one of these two WILL happen) you live in a third world country.

USA, Canada, Western/Northern Europe, Australia, Japan, South Korea.

Unless you live in one of these countries, you're a third world representation of corruption and scum.

Ps. Nobody knows what the Falkland island thing is. All I ever see are spics and some European country talking about it. Nobody fucking cares holy shit

we 12yo: the thread.

socialism

probably should have left it at "mixed" because the only actual person I know from there is a mormon qt who grew up in Alabama

why do you hate oman?

That's fucking stomach churning

Fuck you too Pédro

Your own fucking map doesn't even have data for Cuba you stupid fuck.

Only true answer.

Fuck off mexicunt I live near the border in Arizona and I want that wall.

look at this jealous injun

photoshopped image

you're just another injun

original file source here

>commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Composición_Étnica_de_América.png

I wonder how many hours this INJUN spent shooping that pic

>Chile
>no africans

feels amazing

>A bunch of 18 year olds that go there because they are allowed to drink for spring break
We are talking about adults here... not stupid children.

thanks ese

>White & Arab

Mexico i've find the same map but with some differences, what are you trying to hide ?

It was a former colony of his country, that gave them a good supply of hands.

>love 3rd world
>hate the west

Not surprised. Stay where you are.

Holy fuck you niggers are stupid. You love nazis but hate Norway? :D:D:D:D

Yeah sure it is, that way you wouldn't have to wave a white flag to anyone.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/89997916/#89999999
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/89999101/#90000000

original in english for that pic

>commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Ethnic_Composition_of_the_Americas.PNG

shoopity shoop da woop

Template because OP is a lazy fucking cunt

Just like all spics

Just look at the southern cone

t. a shitty island

>(You)
>white
>implying you aren't a horrible mix of natives and hispanics

wtf i hate mexico now

If I don't like you, you're probably brown.

based mexico

cuck

> Gook

Hate you too, smelly beaner scum.

Youre not welcome here, faggot.

> No legend
No wonder you cunts stay poor

well fuck you too beaner i hope the wall is high enough yall die of starvation once illegal bux stop coming in

pls R8

At least my leader isn't sucking the cocks of niggers and rapefugees. Enjoy degeneracy cuckoldry.

fuck you leaf go get fucked by a chink polar bear

*and cuckoldry

>my leader
Are you incapable of reading a legend you illiterate cunt?

>love morocco (not the right map though) , hate algeria
how ?

>Calls me a cunt

Your wife's son is probably bitching right now for an iKike 7 or something.

rate

Post a clean template for me lads

Cred Forums memes aside, how much travel have you guys done? I've only been to Denmark (Aarhus) and it was OK, I expected much worse. Even lost my phone twice, and got it back both times, that would NEVER have happened here.

see

Get it here

Holy shit buddy i underatand you've been getting BTFO lately.

But you gotta stop pushing this "MEZITO NO AMIGO" campaign. You're all garbage

I like Morocco since you guys seem cool and yours was the first country to recognize us and you're our oldest ally.

I hate Algeria for what they did to their European population

black sea oblast best oblast

I wont bother going abroad until I've traveled all over the US. I still need to visit the northwest and Alaska.

don't waste your time with the fucking leaf, they are all cucks nigger-lovers

wew at all the spics trying to convice people their country is white with self reported data maps

mexico is 5% white at best and has boatloads of kike blood from the kikes we expelled during the inquisition

>israel
>love

I don't actually care for several countries.
o brasil é branco meu amigo

The fall of Canadian society. I can't wait for it.

>not hating turkey

0/10

maybe the southern tip, I've seen some white qts from there

t. Pedro Al-andalus

>still butthurt over no era penal

All memes are wrong, we all do

That's sounds nice. What destination will be your first choice? I want to go to Iceland, my cousin lives there now, then maybe Norway then US/Canada

>maybe the southern tip,
Yeah, the south is white-ish, and pretty white if you go on the countryside. I was memeing, though. Of course Brazil ain't white.

Why the fuck do you hate Denmark, you fucking spic?

Cmon chile, you're my second favourite colonial :(

Denmark, Sweden, NZ and Russia because I've got a bunch of good friends in each. But when it comes to countries I want to visit for the sake of wanting to visit them I'd probably say Portugal, Britbongistan, Russia, Greece and Australia.

Finally a good map, Mr. Toothpaste. Fuck Canada.

Dude look at england, stop taking shit in your ex-colonies, we all know mexico is stupid sometimes, but we exist thanks to Spain.

Anglos speak shit to each other every day, but in the bad times they stay together, why do you guys cant do the same?

>MFW Netherlands has been my fav team since 1998 Bergkamp
>MFW Netherlands is closer to win the WC than Mexico so logically I supoort them
>MFW I can not longer wear my Netherlands shirt without getting booed

t. self absorbed American

A decent deal. The important part of Brazil, Uruguay, Argentina, US, Canada, Spain, France, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Netherlands, Denmark, Sweden, Funland, Estonia, Russia, Czech Republic.
Going to Italy and Portugal soon. Wanna go to Chile and Hungary soon-ish. Croatia sounds cool, too.

How is Greenland, or are you a proxy?

I kinda love how Mexico fucking hates us, all that envy and hatred, just because they can't be like us.

It must suck being a 1,50mts brown smelly fat mestizo

rate pls

Oh look it's this mexican again :/

Sure you had a head start, but your colonizing practices were inferior. The Anglos were spreading civilization while you all were just leaching resources.

>you have coll stuff tango
>god tier meat
All they have is fucking mariachis, ground meat and beans (poor people food).

Southern cone Reich when?

the best one yet

>Dislikes yurop
>likes sandniggers

OH SVEN YOU SILLY

Not our fucking fault, you've all been shit friends since your independence day except cuba which was stolen, the only thing the colonies have done is send us their undesirables and now we have millions of spics ramping up crime and voting socialist when they get citizenship (this is mostly not chile though)

>we exist thanks to Spain
breeding with the natives was a mistake, I hope you're white

I don't hate Argentina, I just hate argentinians that are uppity but crave to come to Mexico and get our money.

Mexicans are trash and incredible thieves. I have never saw a group of people who can't keep their mitts off other peoples property, not even niggers.

>not killing russia
That's some nice memeing, Eesti.

b-but we love baltic-bros, what happened to commie-removal team? :'(

Just make the West dark green and don't bother with the rest.

Are you unable to interpret a legend correctly?

You have travelled a lot, Brazil. Most travel I've done is sailing from town to another town (not counting Denmark, of course) but getting a little over 30 and kinda feel like I have been isolated up here for so long. Are the muzzies in the places you've travelled the same as the I met in Aarhus? They want you to be afraid when in groups, but walk facing the road when alone. Also, they throw the weakest punches. But the boxers hit pretty hard, as you would expect.

I do not use proxy.

> you've all been shit friends since your independence

bc our independants were masons that studied in England

>I hope you're white

well your colonial caste system says i am (castizo+español=español)

Sorry, UK blue.

Based on a multitude of factors that it probably doesn't even make sense and I'm not entirely sure I understand why I feel this way half of the time

Wow, I sure do hate a lot of the world

Poland wtf is wrong with your flag

Fucking lol, literally who of a country

Come back to me when you're relevant mate