I am risking my life by posting here

liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/watch-moment-web-troll-who-11918656

>Rowan O’Connell, 23, was hit with a fine by magistrates today over the sick outbust following the death of Mzee, 18.

>O’Connell took to social media website Reddit, where he made baseless allegations, labelling Mzee a “good for nothing, spice smoking, Toxteth monkey”.

>O’Connell, of Back North Crescent in Lytham St Annes, Lancs, pleaded guilty to sending a communication of an indecent or offensive nature at Sefton Magistrates’ Court today.

>Nick Archer, defending, told the court that O’Connell experienced a strong backlash from the Reddit community which resulted in his employer’s Facebook page being flooded with derogatory posts.

>This in turn led to O’Connell losing his job, although he has since managed to find other work.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hkvy00x3Dt0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you faggots, at least acknowledge my trips

no

reporting you to the hate police for existing

Thats what you get for using reddit

Mzee? whos that?

>only rebbit is monitored

I will however acknowledge your dubs if you acknowledge mine.

A toxteth monkey who died in police custody.

Shiet, reddit users getting persecuted for having a different political stance.

>Never seen that before, Jesus

Want to post on reddit better make some anonymous account there not connected to your real life in anyway

>experienced a strong backlash from the Reddit community which resulted in his employer’s Facebook page being flooded with derogatory posts
do not use social media, and if you do, never leave a strong enough trail that you can be doxxed

Yeah but the difference is he was pissing of a lot of people on Cred Forums and /brit/ especially, so anons doxed him and it just so happened he had terrorist propaganda at home.

Again, his fault for being a numpty.

my reply to you was the acknowledgement

Shit lad, what are you doing? You don't want community service and a fine now do you?

How the fuck did you get doxxed? Must have done something dumb.

Unless you're actively trying organise on here then I'm sure you are fine.

You fucking nigger kike.

>this absolute madman

Are we going to expect a chimpout over the death of this google or has it all blown over?

youtube.com/watch?v=hkvy00x3Dt0

from the article
>reddit admins handed over his info

How did people get his Facebook employer info?

the moron probably posted it on plebbit

protip: don't ever post your personal information on the intertubes. SJW's will use it against you

so how exactly are you risking your life by posting this?

Why do people use their real life information when setting up accounts on reddit etc?

normies always do that because they think they have nothing to hide.

Screen capped. I'm spreading this everywhere. Your motherfucking life ends six months from now.

Britain
Bans
Banter

Wait, so was he posting using an account with his rl details or was his ip traced? I might have to start using a VPN or something

thank god we bounced the fuck out of that shit hole of a country

Why do the burgers have to make us look shit every time?

because people in the UK think they have freedom lmao

no, he left up person information on his Reddit account that people pieced together.

Well then he's a fucking idiot. Shitposting is safe so long as it's anonymous

Good, you racists can't hide behind google forever. The age of the white man is over, deal with it.

>sending a communication of an indecent or offensive nature

There can be no true internet culture now without anonymity. Ironically it also neutralises the bomb and rape threats. But normies just can't into an internet of ideas - everything has to be about personality.

Everyone please be aware, if you ever see a post with a UK flag on it, they are self-censoring.

Mark's 18 month ban off the Internet expired this month

Doxing is a thing, and he was a honest and true sandnigger

by those things combined, he is now kill

SHAN'T

>Toxteth monkey

topkek. I don't get it though. I mean what the fuck has gone wrong that saying mean shit about somebody loses you your job?

(you)

>implying intelligence agencies aren't shitposting among us

I dont feel safe in this country. When Trump wins, how can I emigrate to US? I'm educated, no record, pay my taxes and run my own company. I've looked at the US resident process and seems I'm not good enough for the US.

I'm already enrolled in the green card lottery.

I love the 5 eyes threads, i always try to bait them to tell me when their coup starts to unite the Anglosphere and they kill the threads.

>I'm already enrolled in the green card lottery.
Brits are ineligible, and Norn Iron is pretty safe from the PC bullshit.

Some guy makes some stupid comments about someone else.

So fucking what.

I'm not a brit. I live and work in the UK, but I've an EU passport. Not Irish either.

I'm not a brit. I live and work in the UK, but I have an EU passport.

This is a fantastic fucking .gif

Someone trained their dog to do this. The dog hates it, but was conditioned with treats and clickies to pull the lever. So fucking funny.

t. Dog trainer.

Difference between being doxed and reported, than "being monitored".

The jackass made legit terrorist threats. That's worthy of concern.

Another guy trash talked someone, and the liberal brigade threw him under the bus. There is a difference.

>protip: don't ever post your personal information on the intertubes. SJW's will use it against you

This so much. Especially if you get into a heated debate with one of them. They'll always try to draw out your identity, because odds are you're BTFO'ing them with your argument(s). They'll always stoop that much lower just to "win".

Summary:
Tea kettle bacon and sausage blimey Big Ben govna.