Good point

Good point

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Bryant
wikileaks.org/wiki/Martin_bryant
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Don't give the muzzies an number to aim for.

FALSE FLAG
A
L
S
E

F
L
A
G

>he killed people in the name of a fucked up ideology.

no, he killed people because he was fucked in the head.

He was literally a retarded person. I'm not saying that disparagingly, he has an IQ of like 50 and was annoyed that he didn't have friends.

He didn't do it for God or Allah. Why are lefties so stupid?

I thought race and religion had nothing to do with terrorism

in 1996

So what should I reply to my lesbian leftist who posted this? "he didn't kill all these people in the name of God, so it's irrelevant"?

Just one more thing white people are superior at.

Really engages the neurons. It's made me realise that the volume of terrorist attacks Perpetrated by Muslim extremists is null an void because a single white Christian shot a bunch of people

Thanks aus bro, you've really opened my eyes!

Great point

>retarded person
>capable of pulling off complex special forces tactics
lmao

Ask what she is hoping to achieve with this picture. Why she thinks its appropriate for the debate

Government cover up. Used to take guns away from the bush strayans. Im an American and even I know this

who?

Anyone got the Terror Attacks by Religion Statistic?

kill yourself abo

Aussie legend, Emu slayer
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Bryant

Sandniggers kill and commit crimes in the name of Allah on a daily basis. I'm pretty sure that statistic should be significantly higher.

>retard
>fucked in the head

Let's face it, gents. We've seen Cred Forums meet-up photos: chances are most of us look strikingly similar to SJW betamales. I know I do.

So why don't we pose as them and found a Free Martin Bryant movement which suggests he can't be held responsible or should at least be afforded cushier detainment?

>my lesbian leftist
why do you have a lesbian leftist?

anyway, tell her it was an emu in disguise

[citation needed]

He was also severely retarded.

How dare they point fingers at the mentally impaired! :^)

FPBP

Nice

She used to be hot, and straight. Rip

islam kills thousands every year sad you are not yet among them.

This guy would have been the model Cred Forumsack if Cred Forums had been around back in the day. A rich NEET who could have afforded to shitpost autism all day. Really makes you wonder how many mass murders Cred Forums has prevented

Just like the sydney siege dude, or the minto dude both had severe mental illnesses

Most major terror attacks in the west have been perpetrated by people who really werent muslim (eg drink, smoke weed, fuck bitches) prior to the last couple months before the attacks. Often theyre young men who feel theyve been dealt a shit hand in life and feel like utter failures so try to make something of their lives (just like the columbine kids, just like timothy mcveigh, just like everyone on this board who buys into violent right wing ideologies)

He was also retarded. Additionally, check this wikileaks article out:

wikileaks.org/wiki/Martin_bryant

>mfw cunts think I did this for some shitty religion
>mfw cunts think I did this at all

No he wasn't. He was a Muslim cleric who had been convicted of raping over 40 women and also murdering his wife. Fucking Amnesty International was representing him because he cried that it was some anti-Islam plot against him by the Australian government.

Except he did it for shits and gigs, not for some greater cause. His killing spree is politically irrelevant.