Stop saying "Cuck"

Guys we need a new term for libtards we disagre with.

A ćuck is just a loving husband who wants his wife to be happy.

Let's call them "backwoods" or something that implies stupidity

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elizabeth_Thompson#/media/File:Scotland_Forever!.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=eeJ-z6lgojU
youtube.com/watch?v=5gKW1R6mCH4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nice try cuck

Cred Forums why does this man and so many others like him hate the word cuck?

I think a much more important question is why that fucking faggot has two fucking keyboards.

that guy is literally a cuck

fuck off cuck

We should call them pizza hut because pizza hut is what stupid plebs eat. All libtards are cucks which means they are all stupid plebs. Hence, pizza hut should be a euphemism for cuck.

Cuck = pizza hut. Let's all start slapping the pizza hut logo onto everything now.

hehe, cucks

Stay mad backwood fags. My boyfriend and I are in a very happy relationship. If he wanted to have fun with another guy, I wouldn't care.. If its with a white guy who's right wing, that bangs your partner what's the problem?

Go back up north or ditch the proxy, Pierre

what a cuck

This is you

C

U

C

K

Reminder that cuckoldry is not only degenerate, it is also an evolutionary dead end. The gene that codes for cuck behavior will eventually die.

it's a traditional thing

"Pussy"

Though cuck is still good.

Cucks confirmed

ironically the painting in the background of that clever little "alt right" image was painted by a woman
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elizabeth_Thompson#/media/File:Scotland_Forever!.jpg

OP is obvious right wing nut job.

cuck

Fuck you cuck... I'm back woods. You'd better learn to not insult the men that will be spearheading the assault on the day of the rope, and consequently saving your citified candy ass.

North Georgia Mountains bitch in an all white County since 1904.

what is ironic about that? do you think anyone believes women should be barred from the profession of painting?

>Guys we need a new term for libtards we disagre with.

Lets call them Dodos, tasty and delicious, about to go extinct

Yeah, no.

Two questions
1. Is TB really a cuck ?
2. Did he died of cancer ?

Shut up you cucksicle.

This is now a Kek thread.

Kill yourself cuck, you have already lost your manhood.

cuck detected

Kill yourself, cuck.

Mechanical keyboard, so he can eliminate as many excuses as possible for being shit at gaming

How the fuck did that happen?

t. a legitimate cuck

Cuck is now a Youtube Hero.

no back up for american embassies hilary clinton approved

He tried to insert freedom the only way he knows how to.

the alt right does

Regressive left

LOL when has anyone in the alt right made the stance that women should be barred from painting? Stop watching MSNBC faggot

Cuck!

Okay I promised to TL these, so this is straight from my head
>Harald the first, now known as Harald Hairfair as he promised to not cut his hair nor beard til he had assembled the Kingdom again, and he he did.
>King Aðalstein rules England
>As a trick he sends King Harald a sword with an emissary as a gift (he's trying to tonguebind back actually, it's funny but not here)
>When the king takes this sword, the emissary says
Hah! You have now taken the sword of my King, this means now that you are his man, and a lesser man than him. (it's not word for word)
>King Harald gets infuriated, but has the heathen and norseman he is, his face cold.
>He let's the rage boil out and cool down
>Now he takes his son Hákon The Good, he is a toddler
>He sends his men over to King Aðalstein and sets the child on his lap
Now King, you have taken King Haralds child on your lap. This means [by our customs], that you are obliged to raise this child, feed him well, and teach and learn him. You are now fostering Hákon Haraldson.

Now the clue here, is that the King is humiliated, and he cannot withdraw from this heathen jewing, because he know then will attack him. And he also knew this
>A man only fosters another man's child, when he is of lesser worth

Best I could do.. I had my fucking mornings here.
I haven't come so far, lots of shit to do. But i will tl it for you, so you get it word by word. And the meaning of it.

Fostering someone else's child means you are cuck. Harald cucked Aðalstein here, it was also another purpose. Which always did, to send one in, and learn everything about you. He was also our first christian King, hence the name, he was a golden boy... well kek not exactly.
>He tried to cause shit around the jul blot
>And he was forced to perform it!

1. yes he is, his wife has son(s) from another marriage
2.idk if he has yet

i find it quite amusing that 'KEK' (the egyptian god) is actually more widely known as 'KUK' (pronounced C U C K)

You are desecrating the British Heroes by putting "alternative right" on them

Nice

Binda med mål!
To bind with language!

Gonna makes these better and stop the smoking fucking morning in morning..... not good... keep it up and I'll be a bernie sanders or some kind of swede.

Anyways I dunno if you got point up there.
It was common, if the child got hurt, it was also a reason to invade.

But also from the heathen perspective here, if you were just a normal heathen user like my self, and were given task of raising say an earls child or a herse or something, it would be honor too. But that's because they are great men. It's very hierarchical, we still today the non heathen ones, hidden hierarchies I'm such a "chieftain" if you will. Hovding kek we actually call it that
youtube.com/watch?v=eeJ-z6lgojU
youtube.com/watch?v=5gKW1R6mCH4

You look JUST

Nice try cuck.

>literally papa john
>(ID: Cuqs9ELw)
>Cuqs
What did lord kek mean by this?