Hillary supporter gives the finger, gets followed

Which one of you fuckers was this?

liveleak.com/view?i=7f2_1474514675

youtube.com/watch?v=ejjP59fQD8k

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Cuts-Like-Knife-Tara-DUBLIN-ebook/product-reviews/B01L2VG0WW/ref=cm_cr_dp_d_show_all_btm?ie=UTF8&sortBy=recent
twitter.com/taradublinrocks/with_replies
twitter.com/taradublInrocks/with_replies
taradublinrocks.tumblr.com/post/149517659282/how-to-embarrass-your-teenage-son-on-twitter
youtu.be/piZxSTCpXWQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We can help this victim by sharing the video, like she asked.

This lady has a child. Poor kid's probably gonna hate her growing up.

that kid has the same retard gene that she has

She's pleasant.

All his friends are making fun of him already.

lol that dog

She may not be a retard, she wrote a book. Reviews are not very good though.

amazon.com/Cuts-Like-Knife-Tara-DUBLIN-ebook/product-reviews/B01L2VG0WW/ref=cm_cr_dp_d_show_all_btm?ie=UTF8&sortBy=recent

What an absolute psycho bitch.

i hate women and i wish i were gay

We're not all like that, I promise.

tits please?

Yep those reviews are pretty amazing kek. My sides hurt at some of them.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

But you'd find me extremely unattractive or rule me out over some arbitrary thing like being bald or too tall.

>he is so nice, in great shape, has a good job, isn't a total spaz
>but he is bald and I must have a disney prince in looks

clear case of womanlette napolean complex. when will they learn?

Fucking hell, that cop had more patience than a Tibetan monk.

One of the previous threads, I think Cred Forums visited it as well.

Hardly anyone wins the lotto in terms of looks. You being hysterically bitter over this is far more repulsive than your bad hair genes or awkward build. Everyone has write-offs. You're not a prince so don't expect the princess. Could be doing far worse.

have you ever thought about trying suicide?

Is this a slide thread? You keep putting it up with the same words with the same exact links.

I honestly refuse to believe shit like this is real. Fuck this gay Earth

Oh my fucking holy lord that based fucking cop. Its like a father talking to a toddler throwing a tamper tantrum.

This video is honestly grounds to get her kid taken away. Just imagine how she treats him.

>Hey mom I was sitting at school for an hour waiting on you. I didn't get a call or text or anything. Then I saw your stupid fucking video on your delusional Facebook page and that's how I found out why you didn't come pick me up

How did you know?

I prefer homicide

I don't bring that shit up on dates. Im not a prince sure, but I'm not disgusting. Its either fat goblins or bitter feminists that are single these days, even they have some crazy high standards. If they look half decent there is a hundred beta orbiters and her boyfriend.

Tbqh famicom I just want a decent looking gf that wont flip out over my guns or other hobbies. Hell maybe we can go shooting and shopping for goofy shit.

Instead, Ive gotta see women act like this bitch all the time. I make a compliment, I get called a creep.

Obabo! Save me!

Because only a Jew would be this nasal and assume the first amendment extends to her being an ass.

Wow! Tara Dublin Rocks!!!

nice try

>"okay, he has cameras on his property so .. - "

>"THATS BECAUSE HE KNOWS HE'S A THREAT"

>@taradublinrocks
>Account suspended
>This account has been suspended. Learn more about why Twitter suspends accounts, or return to your timeline.

Where does it say it's suspended? It's still up. Do you have to login or something?

>@taradublinrocks
Its still up? I go to that account and twitter gives me the suspended page.

twitter.com/taradublinrocks/with_replies

I can see it

It's actually quite sad to see that the manufactured social division and propaganda is working and creating cumdonkeys like her

Looks like her FB is gone though

>victim complex

way too many of these retards being encouraged

>Which i'm allowed to do because of my first amendment rights >:{|
I'll never understand SJW, they want the opposite of free speech when it comes to hate speech, but when they get a little hate going they go "MUH FURST AMEMDMENET"
How do we deport these people?

What a nut

In another post she says how his friends PM him her most cringeworthy tweets and he begs her to stop posting about Trump

>son
looks like she picks him up in her hillary tshirt too

>“Tara Dublin has that rarest of skills: she knows how to tell a story with startlingly funny and soulful elegance. Get lost in her world, and her wonderful writing voice. You won’t want to leave that world, and you shouldn’t.” –Cameron Crowe, Oscar-winning director and screenwriter
“Cuts Like a Knife is a misleading title. This one lands like a hammer blow.” –Patton Oswalt, actor, writer, and Grammy-nominated comedian
She must've sucked a mean dick for that endorsement.

God Damn this is worse than my own mother and she once confronted me and my friends without her dentures -.-

>All those reviews were written recently
I wonder (((who))) could be behind this

Some /people might have seen the /book after yesterday's thread

Dude, your mom is going way too far...

Are you by chance accessing @taradubIinrocks where the small l (after k) was replaced with capital I (after h in alphabet)?

Some user created that fake account, filled it with pepes and this Tara bitch was all freaking out. Her sheep followers reported the fake account and got suspended.

Make note: this cunt has 177.000 tweets! If she would tweet once every hour, continously, it would take her bit over 20 years to reach that number.

She's batshit crazy as any leftard, yet she's allowed to live a comfortable life by any standards (house, car, internet) basically just wasting oxygen and other people time.

>Its either fat goblins or bitter feminists that are single these days, even they have some crazy high standards. If they look half decent there is a hundred beta orbiters and her boyfriend.

My ex is a legit nut case. Like the kind that actually talks to herself crazy. She called the police on my because I spammed her Facebook with pictures of Costanza. Apparently she called up her friend screaming that I was threatening to kill her (when her friend found out what the "threat" was she started laughing her ass off). She shouldn't be allowed near polite society.

Yet she has guys THROWING themselves at her every day. Her Facebook is full of beta orbiters white knighting her all day long.

Life sure is hard being a woman.

>Remember I posted pics of my neighbour?
>I drive past and steal the trump posts everyday
>I only slowed down, I didn't stop
>I didn't swear at him
>I might have used the f words a few times
>I only stopped for a very short time
She's been probably harassing this guy for weeks/months and that's why parts of the video where the cop is talking is cut out.

>she would tweet once every hour, continously, it would take her bit over 20 years to reach that number.
Fuck I wonder how many posts I have

>share this video
>doesn't realize it actually makes her look bad
Just how delusional are hillshills?

Why are we having so many threads on this? Who literally gives a shit?

Yeah she is twitter.com/taradublinrocks/with_replies

not twitter.com/taradublInrocks/with_replies

hate to play devils advocate but why did the cop say 'don't flip him off next time'? I know she probably did more than that but given the cop entertained her side of the story, why would he suggest that she doesn't do it next time? Is it illegal to flip someone off in the US?

She outright fucks up her story to the cop.
First she says "I drove past and gave him the finger"
Then it's "I slowed down"
Then it's "I stopped"
So which one is true? I guarantee she stopped and called him a racist and then fled.

No but it means you're inciting violence cause it's offensive and that guy has a right to beat you for insulting him, and all of it would be your fault

No, it's been ruled free speech

>it means you're inciting violence cause it's offensive and that guy has a right to beat you for insulting him, and all of it would be your fault

You insulted me! I have the right to beat you!!

You are one retarded nigger.

Proudly reporting 0 posts. Twitter together with Skypebook are two of the most devious control tools ever design. Generations trapped with their eyes on a tiny screen, their only purpose being liked for spouting the same ideas fed to millions.

>Tries to start a fight.
>BAW HELP ME POLICE HE WANTS TO FIGHT ME!

Is it wrong to get a boner from this?

She has a tumblr too, and her writing is awful.

>t. Hillary Clinton

She does voice over job too

We it ain't right either.

her tmblr is a gold mine

Great post.

I think each subsequent generation is gonna be really dependent on constant stimulation.

Fucking run on sentences. She writes exactly how she talks.

I just want to shut her up with my cock in her mouth.

Talk shit, get hit.

It made me sick tb.h. Nothing worse than a psycho cunt

>HOW DARE YOU TALK TO ME, A WOMAN, AND YOUR MOTHER LIKE THAT?! THAT'S DOUBLE ESTROGEN THERAPY THIS WEEK FOR YOU, YOUNG XIR!

>these speaking manners
>this vocabulary
The only reason I don't want to live in America is your people. Fucking trash, any of you. I want to puke when I see/hear Americans.

He doesn't have the right, but he might. Just like if you went up to a google and started shouting nigger repeatedly, he might beat you regardless of the law. So the sensible thing, instead of wasting the cop's time, just don't provoke this particular man anymore.

It clearly isn't her first time antagonizing him, she's tweeted photos of his signs, and the cop even warned her he "might have cameras" at which point she starts getting flustered. Rule of thumb with free speech is don't be a fucking retard.

it's alt-lit you wouldn't get it

i lol'd too.

she seems controlling as fuck. Like, he's 17 and hasn't tried to talk to her about getting a fb? He probably hates discussing shit with her nasal shrieks.

No, she's a good writer and that moment when you realise the good smelling 4channer criticises her work but how can that be when she is only a 5' 104 pound woman who will shatter the glass ceiling which will crumble down on the sexist redneck who was standing in his yard before she called him names and gave him a finger and see where that landed her? You jealous cunt.

wow the reviews went great on this one her amazon page is fukt :)

>she seems controlling as fuck
Oh, I miss having a guy person to make out with. I like all that stuff, and any guy person I’ve done that stuff with has acknowledged that I know what I’m doing, and let’s just leave it there. Despite the incredulous tweets from people out in the Twitterverse, it is an actual fact that there are men in this city who could’ve had me as their devoted girlfriend, yet chose not to. I’ve recently been told that one of the reasons I’m single is that I’m “intimidating” and “controlling” (thanks for that unsolicited bit of advice). I’m not controlling, I just like to know how to manage my expectations. Is the gentleman in question looking for a relationship, or does he just want a fuck buddy? A girl needs to know this, because of the bubble wrap around the heart. We have to attend to that. As for intimidating, I’d love to know how a five-foot-tall, 107 pound woman could intimidate anyone. Sure, I have a strong personality, but I’m so much fun to hang out with, trust. There have been men who haven’t been intimidated by me, though I haven’t had any success with them, neither.

Because continuously harassing a persons place of residents (that happens to be in a school zone as well) after you have been warned not to by the resident and police is a good way to end up in jail or with a restraining order.

I bet she'd be really triggered if a Go Fund Me was started for the cop to take his family on a vacation.

>Just like if you went up to a google and started shouting nigger repeatedly, he might beat you regardless of the law

shouting nigger to a google's face repeatedly is not the same as flipping someone off from a distance. In any case, the guy reacting with violence would get charged with battery. I just feel like everyone in this event was in the wrong. The woman for lashing out, the cop for suggesting not to trigger people and the dude for actually stalking someone.

That based Trump supporter.

This is correct, and the reason the cop said not to keep harassing him is precisely because he wants to avoid that scenario altogether. He wasn't saying, "If you do it, I'll arrest you." Just don't do it because it's stupid.

kek

Fuckin kek

Someone from Cred Forums found her address yesterday, should find the neighbour and the cop and send them on a holiday together

that nose and demonic look in her eyes, no human being, regardless of race, has that look in their eyes.

the tat is just a proof for those who haven't upgraded their jewdar yet.

intimidating by social justice repercussions not physical, stupid bitch

>HE IS THREATENING ME
>IM A WOMAN
>HELP!!!! SOMEBODY DO SOMETHING

But I was told women don't care about looks like men do ;_;

The cop was right though. She instigated the situation by stopping her car and shouting obscenities. In most states it's against the law to shout obscenities within a school zone.

You instantly give her too much credit. How do you know she just flipped the finger at him, and not yelling something at him. You're missing the other side part of the story, you justice warrior.

It was not the first time she harassed him, there are older pictures taken by her with this guy lawn and signs.

Is America, if someone pass repeatedly near your house, taking pictures and doing who knows what else, following that person to identify it is not stalking. What, do you want that guy to wait for this crazy bitch to shoot at him or doxxing him and rail the BLM army on him and his family?

That's one side of the story. The cop was neutral and told her not flip him off, not 'don't shout obscenities etc.' It just seems like a bizarre thing to say.

She didn't just flip someone off you retard. You are dumber than this bitch if you actually fell for her backpedaling.

>I rolled down window to call him a racist, i might've said f word a few times teehee Xp
Changed to
>I SLOWED DOWN A LITTLE AND JUST FLIPPED HIM OFF AND DROVE AWAY, DINDU NUFFIN
If she really didn't stop, how was this man, standing by the road doing fuckall, get his keys, jump in his car, get out the driveway, and locate her before she's turned the corner? He's in a school zone, she could turn any which way and be gone.

Lets not forget this is a grown ass adult thinking giving the finger to someone is acceptable method of communication. Shiiit, I can't remember how many friendly replies I get from flipping off niggers. DONT THEY KNOW ABOUT MUH FREEDOMS?

>How do you know she just flipped the finger at him, and not yelling something at him

I don't. I clearly said that the cop entertained her point of view and that she probably did do some shit.

>calls the guy a redneck
>he drives an audi

I don't think so, Tim.

That is a grown man who found it easier to let a petulant child have her way instead of fighting her on the details.

>cop: he said..
>NO THAT'S NOT TRUE
>stop, I'm just telling you what he told me
>OK BUT HE'S LYING

How the fuck would she even know that he's lying when she hasn't heard the story?

>cop: he lives in a school zone
>no he doesn't
>he gave me his address..
>OK well he doesn't live NEAR a school
>WEREN'T ANY KIDS AROUND
>ACTUALLY I DIDN'T YELL PROFANITIES

This behavior reminds me of my 6 year old spoiled niece. Seeing it manifest in a grown adult with children is disgusting.

>I just feel like everyone in this event was in the wrong

Muh feelings then. A logical conclusion would be, reading her tweets (spent an unhealthy amount of time on this bitch last night) that

1. She was harassing this guy for quite some time
2. Dude had cameras installed, maybe to see who's vandalizing his lawn or after he realized he's being watched.
3. Crazy bitch goes for the last time, roll out the window and start yelling shit at him.
4. Guy proceed to follow the car, ABSOLUTELY legit action. He did not bump her car, not approaching her in any way (or she would complain about that)
5. She call the police. Policeman spent a long time talking with the guy and he was probably made aware of past harassments or/and that there is video footage from the guy's house.
6. Policeman warn the crazy bitch to cool down

Btw, you should browse her tweets, she's a rabid feminist hating men with a passion (lack of dick).

So my conclusion is both the guy and the policeman handed perfectly the situation.. for now.

After her twitter was spoofed, she went to a FEMALE (her spelling) sergeant to complain (who probably told her BTFO)

I'm not arguing which side of the story is true, i'm just saying that given the cop assumed her version of the story, why would he suggest her not to flip him off. He could have said 'ma'am I think your story isn't consistent and therefore false etc.'

And stalking someone on the road still doesn't make it right any which way you put it. Why doesn't he just report her to the police and let them handle it?

He didn't necessarily consider her side true, he's just not making assumptions about who was right. All she admitted to was flipping the guy the bird so that's what he told her not to do. He was probably tired of dealing with retards and just wanted to get the fuck outta there.

You know if it were socially acceptable to fight a woman we wouldn't have literal midgets out picking fights with men. Men don't do shit like this because we know we might catch a fist with our mouth.

She's disgusted he wasn't arrested because he's white, racist. She's disgusted she wasn't arrested cos she's a woman, sexist. Noone got arrested, problem everywhere maaaan,.

I am glad you are keeping an open mind, but I"m getting pissed that you're making me waste time.

>why would he suggest her not to flip him off. He could have said 'ma'am I think your story isn't consistent and therefore false etc.'
The reason is he's a
>grown man who found it easier to let a petulant child have her way instead of fighting her on the details.

She's clearly been lying and backpedaling this whole time, why fight someone who will just lie some more? What are you going to do if you make her admit she's lying? Charge her? This guy is wearing body armor, he's not a normal patrol car. This is a waste of time, who gives a shit if she knows she's wrong? Do you think this lunatic will even really admit it? He just wants to keep this idiot safe.

I have to go so I can't answer the latter half of your post.

...she has a point

>I"m getting pissed that you're making me waste time.

Came to this very conclusion 5 minutes ago, so he has to choose another topic to troll

no comments. Her twtr went weird, keeps reporting there are new tweets but it's the same tweet all over again. She might wake up sonn though.

ayyy

If you're 5'0/104lbs you shouldn't pick fights with a big scary "redneck".

>Liberal
>thinks she can complain about freedom of speech
o i am laffin

Isn't she like 50?

which one of you cunts is this?

I really regret watching this video. This bitch was irritating as fuck. God damn, she must be one of the most disgusting cunts I've ever seen. Awful, awful person...the one you never ever want to meet or even worse - be colleague with...god forbid for that.

Don't let your anger leave her a negative comment, amazon or twwwr

Something tells me there's a whole lot more to this story than her just giving him the finger. I bet she's probably been harassing him or taking his signs.

See

She must've been doing this for ages, finally he snaps.

>cop mansplained at me
Also from her taradublinrocks.tumblr.com/post/149517659282/how-to-embarrass-your-teenage-son-on-twitter
>Not only do his friends show him what I tweet, they show him what some people tweet to me. I can’t be sure of the exact tweets he’s seen, since of course he doesn’t tell me everything. But thanks to Twitter, he now knows a certain word that begins with “C” that he didn’t know before. And it was directed at his mother. Take a moment to think about how that might make him feel.

She needs a dick in the worst way.

apparently Hugh Jass is behind one of them

So the kid didn't know what a "cunt" was?

Actually, I believe it. The poor fucking beta bastard has probably never come close to a vagina.

There was so much typical woman in that video. She wants her first amendment, but doesn't want any consequences of it. Any man knows that if you piss of someone bigger than you, be ready to defend yourself. But this man, which just followed her is a pussy for reacting to getting the finger. Calling him a pussy while ranting about not being able to get her kid because there's a car behind her. So most likely afraid of him getting out and beating the shit out of her, which is what would happen in a man v. man situation. You can't act like a man and talk shit, then suddenly switch over and become a the victim because you "had to drive passed the Trump signs every day", oh no. 0,5 seconds of Trump signs a day. Every woman should learn that there's consequences. First amendment doesn't mean you can go around and piss people off and hope they just back off because you've had your fun. Argh, this attitude annoys me to no end.

>First amendment doesn't mean you can go around and piss people off and hope they just back off because you've had your fun. Argh, this attitude annoys me to no end.
Please don't take this anger on her like harassing her, she's already been thru enough.

autogenererated message?

bump

>I'm a 5'2 wymen
Don was right, all these cunts play the women's card when in trouble

>Take a moment to think about how that might make him feel
FREE

Go forth, young lad, and call all the cunts exactly what they are

You can choose to be gay you degenerate fuck

2:55
>and i will continue to do this to every fucking trump supporter who decides they want to mess with me
kek she is tiny, some women are like those little yappy dogs that dont know their size

I wish I could speak ill about her but I have to moral ground to stand on, single women in their 40s like in this pic are easy catch, that is the only way I'm able to get laid.
I wish I wasn't invisible for women of my age or younger.

>racist because trump
ayy lmao

>I give him the finger - which is freedom of speech/action.
Tired of this shit man. Throwing a rock at someone or telling them that I've fucked his lil sister is also within those boundaries but that doesn't expel me from getting rekt either. Actions have consequences.

I hope Kek blesses this bitch with a bullet to the brain

>be American
>go out to exercise constitutional rights
>take a shit feeling proud because you can because of your constitutional right to do so
>contemplate whether you will have cheese or eggs on your sandwich, tear up when you realise you can because of your constitutional rights
>feel sorry for all other nations around the world because they don't have constitutional rights
>agree with anyone once they say 'its my constitutional right' no matter what the topic is.
>etc.

mfw I wish we had them. but we don't. and even if we did I would not know what they are. sux to be non-American.

no you fucking can't you retard and if you think it's a choice then you're bisexual

kek

I would make fun of him in the mexican way to make him more manly.

And no, i didn't mean to fuck him.

That is one dumb cunt. This is what the 2% of people who support Hillary act like. Trump for 8 years

That Aussie cunt Bearing did a good video on the dumb whore
youtu.be/piZxSTCpXWQ

Having to deal with idiots like this is why cops get so pissed off that they just have to kill someone and obviously they pick a nigger

It's the same as suggesting that someone should not start walking across a crosswalk if you see a car coming at 50 mph over the speed limit. You wouldn't walk in front of that car thinking "He's going to hit me and I might die if I walk across now but he will be the one in the wrong so HA!"

What a retard. She started a fight and now somehow she's a super victim hero. Fuck off lady.

the phrase is
"There's Right and there's Dead Right"

Lying and disinformation is in a jews nature, they'll tell you a hundred different contradictory versions of an event before actually telling the truth.