What is the endgame to this?

What is the endgame to this?

I bet you 100 bucks he's fucked that boy. There's your answer btw.

The endgame is the gay kid texting the big guy when he turns 16, and the big guy picking him up in his audi with lady gaga playing.

Hopefully we get flooded with shebois willing to prostitute their asses for drug money.

Those are the eyes of a dead man.

I'd rather have cute boys than transfaggots to be honest.

>seen this image several times
>mfw i just realized this fucker and his kid live in my town
disgusting

>yfw googling jeffree starr

Now that's rape pedo.

boipusi

Only fags drive audis :^)

Audi drivers

BTFO
T
F
O

I never said anything about having sex with them desu.

jesus

the guy is merely the makeup artist
this is the parent
her name is "Season"

t.Audi driver

Pagans, pagans are going to be the end of us.

YAAAAAS SLAY KWEEN #ICONIC #LOOKS

thats rlly old you dumbass, its gay children with rich parents making their gay dreams come true for some upvotes

That boy needs a good beating and some normal hobbies.

>What is the endgame to this?

The endgame is NAMBLA -- it was always NAMBLA. Even the boy's mother is in on it, crypto-sicko bitch that she is

enslavement of the working class

Conformism ensures elite's rule.

fucking pedophiles

Ruin, misery, annihilation.

Where the fuck is the dad to beat his ass?

They're prob going to bang or he's just really friendly my fiance went to one of these makeup schools to do special effects for horror movies and the classes out here in hollywood would be a mix of beauty and horror makeup you had to take both courses but yeah a lot of dumb thots from the beauty courses would hook up with the teachers and BAM better grades one of the girls got engaged to the teachers right after she graduated. Probably to get the hook up since after you graduate the only way to get a job is put your hours in and get into a union as fast as possible. There were also teachers that were just nice though most of the horror effect teachers genuinely just love what they're doing. One of the guys working there was an apprentice of the guy who did the special effects for American Werewolf in London.

Notice how this little queer immediately knows to do that slut pose when the picture is being taken.

Just goes to show how commonly he's seen older girls doing this garbage.

>implying you wouldn't
He's pretty damn cute.

Truly disgusting and disturbing

> boy
> boy
> boy

Not anymooooore he's not.

fire/brimstone/molten rock raining down from heaven

>West
>"Pagan"
lmao lad

God this is disgusting... it really makes me want to vomit. It churns my stomach worse than gore pics

>8 year old
>Sexual orientation

>the way other people dress hurts my fee fees

> "Feeling blessed"
... by who or what exactly?

>when he turns 16
Nigga, do you even into gay 'culture'?

Lol so your wife basically admitted to cucking you in a hedonistic environment full of degenerate pay2win sex?

That sucks breh.

> 2016
> having a dad
Nigga, pls, nuclear families are like totally third-world.

Define how this is not child abuse and disgusting.

Also this is leaf tier shitposting.

Seems like he wants to do it. Why would he be pulling the slut pose if he was unhappy?

Lucifer, the so called "prince of light"

1. He will never be a girl, no matter how many operations and drugs he has

2. He is too young to do any transitioning

3. He can't reproduce, therefor killing off a species for his degenerate fetish and fweelings

4. Kill yourself faggot

>He can't reproduce

MUH REPRODUCTION!!!
nigga why u care about this shit? you dont even have a child anyway.

What makes you think he's trans? The guy used all male pronouns in his post. I think he's just a crossdresser/a bit fruity.

Legalized pedophilia.

that is totally bill ponderosa's faggy goth son from always sunny

>necklace is a coffin

Appropriate.

Well, in Afghanistan, where they also do this, they fuck them.

Reproduction is literally the entire reason for living. To pass your genes to the next generation.

Well for one it defiles human nature

And saying I don't have kids doesn't mean shit for the fact that he can't reproduce, just because he dressed as a girl when he is a kid doesn't mean he will grow up to become one, he is too young to make these decisions on his own and the fact that the parents are encouraging this shit is just sad and wrong, if every cunt was to change their sexuality to some retarded gender that didn't even exist 20 years ago or mutilate themselves just because they can act selfishly to the species of the human race and kill their blood line off because they wanted to become a degenerate that only cares about their degenerate fetish

I am also in my young 20s, I am no fool to have kids YET ya fuckwit, people have kids when they are ready and I for one am not ready because I want to live and have a life instead of been tied down and have kids at such an early stage in my life

He's still a faggot cunt

This makes me glad to live in a conservative society. Goddamn queers and durdens running around America like it's a fucking disease.

>2. He is too young to do any transitioning
the younger the better to avoid puberty

>ladyboys

Pedophilia and Bestiality.
Perhaps animal or child sacrifice.

You disgust me for defending this
Get out of my country you safe space hugbox faggot

What does that matter? He's cute.

Yes he's a cute child that shouldn't be subjected to the lunacy of his rich degenerate parents.

>He is 8

Goth is totally lose tier
But at least it isn't identifying as a fucking girl
He'll outgrow goth in a couple weeks

>parents
>plural
there is no mention of a father in any of the stories about this

Who says he was forced?

oh god the poor kid is from Bradenton, he will get killed for walking around like that. I grew up a few more shitty florida towns away and everyone called it "braden-tucky"

Leave Cred Forums.

You can tell the parents use him for virtue-signalling.

Wanna know how we could fuck over SJW...if all us cis-hetero males started cross dressing and doing our make-up like that. Would totally BTFO SJWs because they couldnt be special anymore.

no real father would be ok with this. 8 and his role model is a gross myspace man lady internet whore and Drag Race which is a good show but not for kids. These are not things that small growing minds should be watching, even a little girl should not be watching this shit at 8.

This is your fetish, isn't it, you flaming homo.

This. The father is supposed to be a role model. If my son started acting like this faggot, I'd feel like I failed.

My fetish is pissing off progressives as a form of social justice.
If we all started gender bending, it would fuck them all up. Beat them at their own game.

>tfw no qt drag princess to give me a golden shower

Why live

its past even failing. 8 years old and he is allowed to put on a full face of drag makeup and pose in a sexual way with an adult man. This pisses me off so much, his mother must be some disgusting fat blob of Mac counter trash just hungry for attention. poor kid was prob just trying on lipstick because his mom is into that stuff and he no father, and she jumped on it.

all of his trillions of cells would disagree

One in the pink dress is pretty cute, scrawny legs though. Five look like girls, but it's mostly an androgynous thing.

Tried finding his instagram, but the only thing I found was 2014 archives for Cred Forums. Have you been posting gay boys for two years?

God what the fuck is this.
They are like 8 years old. When I was 8 years old all I wanted to do was play super mario 64 with my friends after jumping on the trampoline and throwing water balloons at each other

>>commenting on people not continuing their lineage.
's not wanting to have kids and be tied down.

lmao. you know your chance of retard offspring get higher once you near the age of 30 amirite?

This is definitely a pedo farm.

They look a few years older than that, but I'm not really surprised. I got fucked by over a hundred guys before I turned ten, and life was pretty much just lewd boy time all the time after that. It's not likely they just decided to do the lewd one day. You kind of just get put on that path and drive straight to degeneracy.

To flood the streets with primo boipuci I assume